Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:32:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HYIP SCAMS - We need to do something  (Read 1161 times)
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 05:18:07 AM

Hello Friends,

HYIP Scams have a long history in the internet.
And with bitcoin HYIPS, almost 99.99% turn out to be scammers.

And the most disturbing part popular websites like BitcoinTalk are being used as "baits"
by these scammers... Sad so sad.

Don't you think we need to do something about this???

I personally have been scammed many times. Almost every little satoshi I earned from faucets have been eaten up by scammy Hyips.

I have started this thread so that at-least here at BitcoinTalk web can take some steps so that
new users wont get their bitcoins lost.

Suggest your ideas that can be implemented so this problem can be curbed.

One suggestion I would like to give is that "newbie" users should not be allowed to directly post any
new Hyip program. Instead they would be required support from any senior member and that senior member will post the
information about the HYIP.

Another suggestion can be some fixed "security deposit" system here before allowing the hyip be posted here.

Go on friends,
post your views and suggestion so that admins and senior users here will take note and maybe could do something about this problem.

Good day. Smiley
[/qubutt

Here we examine the butthurt user. Always falling for obvious scams, then bitching about them.

If it's a hyip, it will scan some time or another. Don't even bother investing. Most don't pay out, and some will just fall randomly. You say you've lost to multiple hyips, then you should have learned your lesson. Don't invest in surefire ponzis.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 05:18:27 AM

If we removed the "investor based games" section then it'll be easier for a newbie to fall into one of those ponzi scams.

There are warnings as well when you are in the investor based games section which basically suggests to you that these are all ponzis, do not believe them etc., so I believe the admin is already doing what he can and there is nothing more he should do.
hikedoon

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 06:01:26 AM

Hello Friends,

<snip>

I personally have been scammed many times. Almost every little satoshi I earned from faucets have been eaten up by scammy Hyips.

<more snippage>

Good day. Smiley

So, what exactly is your problem? Are you a slow learner or just let greed get the best of you? The vast majority of these scams are quite easy to spot.

He's not a slow learner.   He's a HYIPocrite.
phibay

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 06:17:37 AM

bitcointalk and forum members/staffs never lacked of warning users about HYIPs and ponzis, i don't think we need something to do other than warning users. its up to you if you will let hyip and ponzis scam you. personally i've been scammed many times but i never whined (except on my newbie days Cheesy )
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 04:23:06 PM

Hello Friends,

<snip>

<more snippage>

Good day. Smiley

So, what exactly is your problem? Are you a slow learner or just let greed get the best of you? The vast majority of these scams are quite easy to spot.

He's not a slow learner.   He's a HYIPocrite.

HAHA. It's extremely hard for someone to get scammed by HYIP's or ponzis, really. Only a few of them even try to hide the fact that they are ponzis, like 99% of them tell you already they are a scam yet people still give them money, then complain??? I don't know, humans..
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: