Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:10:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do people around you think about Bitcoin ?  (Read 42925 times)
XCoinCall

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

Call with www.XCoinCall.com Cheap, Simple !!!

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2016, 12:32:55 PM

People are familiar with Bitcoins around us! it is a good idea to spend them wisely !

"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Adamsmit556

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2016, 12:50:25 PM

depends on whom I talk about it. If the people aren't so geeked or an internet related person, usually they reject  'internet money' -concept.
It's easier to speak about Bitcoin with a person who is a tech-minded and raised on the internet.
And there are a few of a people who I'm dealing with every day, those people are familiar with Bitcoin and accept it as the foregone conclusion.

clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 01:02:15 PM

I am from London, I love BTC a lot.

But, my friends and colleges think Bitcoin is illegal and this is not useful. They can't trust BTC at all. Sad

This is also what happened when I introduced bitcoin to people I know. They reject, and sad no future about it. Some are curious also and ask me what the future lies with bitcoin. The complexity in bitcoin transaction keeps them off, as they did not want to go with the complexity of wallets. I think bitcoin should taught in high school if we want this to be mainstream.

Open for Campaigns
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 01:11:40 PM

Very few users around my locality is aware of bitcoin and other digital currencies. Making people to learn about bitcoin is really hard, because they don't believe it. So far when I taught about it to few people got a response that you'll soon get trapped. But I know the true potential of it which makes me to stay along with it.
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 01:19:57 PM

People around me think neutral about bitcoin. Here in Philippines, there are few of the population who use bitcoin around the country. Among my relatives and friends, there's only one person who use bitcoin beside me. The others thinks that bitcoin is just another type of foreign currency. Because of it they are more or less interested on learning how to use bitcoin although some are interested to use bitcoin.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 02:39:38 PM

But, my friends and colleges think Bitcoin is illegal and this is not useful. They can't trust BTC at all. Sad

We are on the same situation because   i do  love bitcoin   but  the people  that surrounds  me does think  bad about  bitcoin without   knowing it well. As i explained to them  or even saw  me that  i engaged  in to bitcoin  and they saw  im doing already an  illegal  thing. Well it doesnt affect  me at all as  long  as  i earned legally here on  bitcoin world  and  dont matter what  others  people say.

i feel you bro , i am also on that situation . i told some people about bitcoin it's been four months ago i guess and they did some research on the internet about bitcoin because I told them so that they will understand and they will get more information about bitcoin but it turns out to be a bad idea because they just ridicule about it and they said it could be illegal because it is also use for some transaction on the deepweb . and i am just thinking about what sort of stupid people they are .
prabowo96

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

it's showtime

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 04:33:49 PM

Useless
Scam
Easy money
It's not money
Easy to hack

To be honest we are making a great bet here using bitcoin, it can be the future or be left out. People need more information about bitcoin.

d@nte

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 08:04:41 PM

People around me doesn't know about bitcoin. I have friends across my country and in my friend circle of 600 friends hardly 10 to 20 knows about bitcoin. And rest of my friends in my locality and I had met personally doesn't knows about it.
Bitcoin still has many barriers to be overcome before it becomes mainstream. That's why it's important to raise awareness of Bitcoin's potential and the benefits of using it. Many people do not understand that Bitcoin can solve different problems that make people's lives more difficult, like inflation, which is quite high in some countries.
Adbitco

Activity: 1414
Merit: 653

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 08:34:02 PM

A huge number of people don't even know what bitcoin is and those who seem to have heard about it consider it to be something like a ponzi or scam

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
huntlol

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 09:30:41 PM

I live in the UK and am relatively young , most people I talk to on a daily basis don't know a thing about technology and the only thing they heard about bitcoins is that it is used by criminals and to buy illegal things.
Huge Black Woman

Activity: 322
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 09:41:34 PM

It's always this:  "Oh, is that the thing they're using to buy drugs online?"

Always.  I try to 'splain, but it's always about the drugs.
hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 10:14:46 PM

It's always this:  "Oh, is that the thing they're using to buy drugs online?"

Always.  I try to 'splain, but it's always about the drugs.

At least my friends are not as extreme as yours. lol.

What my friends dont understand is how did a digital stuffs can be considered as currency when you cant touch or feel it. They still cant fully believe in something that is fully digital but the interesting thing is that some bank had 80% of their total bank transaction is in digitalised. However, the problem is that you cant cash out of the bank with real money that make my friends avoid bitcoin.
betohell

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 10:15:58 PM

yeah it is also happening in the country, some of my friends already know bitcoin, but they do not use bitcoin, because they think bitcoin currency is illegal and inappropriate for use

Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 10:51:55 AM

yeah it is also happening in the country, some of my friends already know bitcoin, but they do not use bitcoin, because they think bitcoin currency is illegal and inappropriate for use

People think that its a hearsay when i told them my experience about bitcoins they don't take serious understandings on my talks with them. My friends think that i am making fun of them or worst is they think what i said turns out to scam them. I just felt into laughter if they ignore me because its not worth it to ignore my stories, they are ignoring an opportunity which i am having right now which i gonna share with them.

Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 10:57:05 AM

People think that its a hearsay when i told them my experience about bitcoins they don't take serious understandings on my talks with them. My friends think that i am making fun of them or worst is they think what i said turns out to scam them. I just felt into laughter if they ignore me because its not worth it to ignore my stories, they are ignoring an opportunity which i am having right now which i gonna share with them.

You don't have to worry about your friends, if you do and you get scorn then you just waiting for the right time to laugh at them even harder than they are now. someone just gave us scorn will surely make them into something a bad thing for themselves. Keep trying to become someone who is successful because of the bitcoin, then it's the most painful thing for revenge
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 11:16:11 AM

not only illegal but most common people thought that bitcoin are scam , just like HYIP , MLM , paid to click etc. they didn't know much about how good bitcoin , they know more about how bad bitcoin in the news. so in then most of them just ignore and dont care about bitcoin.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 01:12:48 PM

In the general they dont care about it, my wife just like the bitcoin when i exchange it into fiat, she doesnt care about bitcoin at all, is something i dont understand how a woman doesnt care about money. Anyway the others people are worry because bitcoin isnt legal and they think i can go to jail, its funny vision about bitcoin.
kidsrock

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 01:23:09 PM

i think people around me don't know about bitcoin because if i am make conversation with them and they asked me what my job and i answer i am make money by trading bitcoin, they don't know and i think whenever i explaining about bitcoin, they still ask me about many much question until i am tired to explain to them. but i hope my people around me will understood.
chineseprancing

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 01:58:27 PM

I think those people around me does not know about bitcoin but few of my friends are now using bitcoin and they start earning by doing sports betting but they do not even know yet how to transact it online.
Raimonn
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 02:40:26 PM

Some of my friends know basic things about bitcoin, but no one use it. They are only interested about knowing more when it appears on news about increasing its value, but after that it appears a bad news about bitcoin used on drugs or scams, and they loose its interest another time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: