Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:35:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do people around you think about Bitcoin ?  (Read 42925 times)
uname

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 04:36:50 AM

People around me think that Bitcoin is unsafe and that is not true. I told them to use it but they dont trust it and that is not good.
But more people must use it and that is problem.  It must be more used and that will be very good for Bitcoin.
Of course. they do not believe. because famous of bitcoin is fluctuation. it is a common feature. so they will always think that bitcoin is not safe

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rescue Squad

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 04:39:10 AM

people here in India are slightly gaining interest in the bitcoins...so bitcoins are the future here....hoping to see it soon!!:D:D

Do you have Bitcoin ATM in India? I haven't heard of any Indian crypto exchange though but you surely must have one right? Such a big country with so many people in it Wink
39tears

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 04:57:04 AM

kind of masson's joke
ajun96

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 06:42:18 AM

people here in India are slightly gaining interest in the bitcoins...so bitcoins are the future here....hoping to see it soon!!:D:D
India is a country with a growing economy they have a very large population. if we focus on spreading bitcoin in india. I think it will foster the adoption of a very big, considering developing countries in india is very easy to be given a job or something. of course they would be interested in bitcoin
YUSCAM

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 07:34:49 AM

People around me thin bitcoin is a tool of criminals.
They dont have the right mindset to look at bitcoin detailed.

Noone even tries to understand it. Kinda sad
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 07:41:26 AM

Your people might know bitcoin through darknet, which there so many illegal services used bitcoin as payment.
I am a little bit disappointed too with people who misused bitcoin advantages, make some people think bitcoin is an evil tool like what you said. But it's important task too for you to explain and make it clear that bitcoin are better than what they think.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 09:23:19 AM

India is a country with a growing economy they have a very large population. if we focus on spreading bitcoin in india. I think it will foster the adoption of a very big, considering developing countries in india is very easy to be given a job or something. of course they would be interested in bitcoin

I definitely agree with you, India definitely has an expanding market. Bitcoin can take advantage of this and try to spread in India fast.
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1498

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 10:18:25 AM

I wish to thank the thread owner for opening such an interesting thread.

I work as a Consultant in a local firm providing advisory services to various small enterprises. My colleagues have near heard of Crypto currency and it is very hard for them to believe that money can be mined. After a long debate in a bar after the office hours, I finally shown them my wallet and they were a bit convinced that such coin exists in the world.

The basic concept is very wired i.e. mining money hence it is hard for non IT people to believe the existence of crypto currency.

Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 11:00:26 AM

I wish to thank the thread owner for opening such an interesting thread.

I work as a Consultant in a local firm providing advisory services to various small enterprises. My colleagues have near heard of Crypto currency and it is very hard for them to believe that money can be mined. After a long debate in a bar after the office hours, I finally shown them my wallet and they were a bit convinced that such coin exists in the world.

The basic concept is very wired i.e. mining money hence it is hard for non IT people to believe the existence of crypto currency.

I got the same from my friends. The virtual currency part is clear to them. It's simple to understand. But when it comes to mining, making money i lose them.
That's very hard to believe for them.
John_Dave

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 11:11:04 AM

Most of them think it's some kind of a financial pyramid
haileysantos95

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 11:37:56 AM

Well people dont believe that its real money but i say to them that in 10 years time you will use bitcoin.
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 01:20:28 PM

Many people around me think that Bitcoin is not good and that it is unsafe or something. But some friends use also Bitcoin.
And they like it and that is very good. We have just now only to wait for the price increase.
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2016, 01:38:14 PM

Well people dont believe that its real money but i say to them that in 10 years time you will use bitcoin.

People won't believe, the reason is it has not got a physical form. Its really difficult to make people understand the digital form of money.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 02:48:19 PM

People won't believe, the reason is it has not got a physical form. Its really difficult to make people understand the digital form of money.

but I think they would believe, if you can make a lot of money from bitcoin, and bitcoin is not about form.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 05:24:31 PM

Your people might know bitcoin through darknet, which there so many illegal services used bitcoin as payment.
I am a little bit disappointed too with people who misused bitcoin advantages, make some people think bitcoin is an evil tool like what you said. But it's important task too for you to explain and make it clear that bitcoin are better than what they think.
People around me think that it is quite good. My friends also are using it and that is very good. They like it also.
I hope that more people will use Bitcoin and that Bitcoin will also be more use as a payment method, that will be nice namely.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 05:39:24 PM

In the UK I can see some awareness as there are a few places that accept bitcoin, in my personal surroundings there is little to no awareness, when I have spoken about it some tend to treat it like a fad and really not that interested.

n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2016, 02:12:38 AM

but I think they would believe, if you can make a lot of money from bitcoin, and bitcoin is not about form.

Yeah, but the truth is that the bitcoin form is also a important factor. If you explain with the earnings got from bitcoin, they make fun you are working for some one and getting your pay.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
bitbaby

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2016, 02:35:50 AM

In the UK I can see some awareness as there are a few places that accept bitcoin, in my personal surroundings there is little to no awareness, when I have spoken about it some tend to treat it like a fad and really not that interested.

Its similar to this where I live to and I see a little negativity amongst local online groups, which is because of all the bad things media loves to associate bitcoin with.

Daimon88

Activity: 397
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 08:33:01 AM

The sample size is so small that I can't even make an opinion Tongue, I think 3 people I know already known about bitcoin and There opinion are positive. but if the sample is larger then it could be different.
betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 08:53:41 AM

yeah to prove to people about bitcoin is difficult. because bitcoin has no form unlike gold.
many who people here underestimated in bitcoin Sad

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: