Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:09:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BUCKS]💰GameBucks💰|POS 3.0|Low Supply|No Premine, ICO or IPO|  (Read 93172 times)
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:46:59 PM

Being delisted on cryptopia....whats next for swag?

Always thought the name and the blog were pretty cool, too bad the development has gone stagnant.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
StakingKing

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:22:00 PM

https://twitter.com/SwagSociety_me/status/998311015187144704 - Retweet & Get 2 SwagBucks

https://trello.com/c/AWOpglt4/24-add-swagbucks-to-tip4commitcom-1000-bucks-01070127275-btc - Add SwagBucks to tip4commit.com - 1250 BUCKS (0,1070127275 BTC)
SwagSociety.me (OP)

Activity: 495
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:52:01 AM

Over 100 coins on the pool, with more added regularly!
BlockMasters.co (Formally BlockMunch) has added SwagBucks to it's Multi-Pool!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!
Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, LTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

You can also use your ASIC's in our SHA256, X11, & Scrypt ports and get paid in this coin or BTC!  Just change the algo and the port number in the example belows!

Example Config is Below for SwagBucks Pay:
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:3433 -u SNVKYWD7aXuUwj3ZoqJPGA3i8ZUSHCyfPk -p c=BUCKS 

To mine only this coin use mc=BUCKS, example below for BTC pay & mining this coin only.  You can also mine this coin and get paid in this coin by using c=BUCKS,mc=BUCKS as your password.
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:3433 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC,mc=BUCKS

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:3433 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC 

Example Config Below for LTC Pay
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:3433 -u LRgQk63NRnJQ8PBTU8yyHAm5aGfNjzhMZu -p c=LTC 
Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmasters.co/explorer/BUCKS

Peer List:
Code:
blockmasters.co/explorer/peers?id=1094

BlockMasters.Co Discord Link: https://discord.gg/RNnVAB4

BlockMasters.Co BitcoinTalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2362982.0

Welcome to BlockMasters!

Great job, so miners have the chance to mine the las 60,000 POW Blocks from SwagBucks

SwagSociety.me (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:55:45 AM

What's happened with Swag, seems they delisted from Cryptopia exchange and coinmarketcap? Is it because of low volume?

What's happened with Swag, seems they delisted from Cryptopia exchange and coinmarketcap? Is it because of low volume?
it's because dev is not very active in taking care of the project and not having so many teams, updates are also rarely they do, but I see in yobit bucks still active in trading.

it's because dev is not very active in taking care of the project and not having so many teams, updates are also rarely they do, but I see in yobit bucks still active in trading.

It's true. Dev comes once per month share some bucks in the giveaway, price rise up and nothing to do with it after that.
It will be fine if he can be more active here.

SwagBucks is still tradeble at yobit.net

Updates about SwagBucks will come soon.

StakingKing

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:53:42 PM

Love Staking SwagBucks  Cool
SwagSociety.me (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:37:46 PM

Nice to hear that you are doing well  Shocked. How many BUCKS are you staking & how much SwagBucks do you earn/day?

loughlin

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:15:30 PM

Nice to hear that you are doing well  Shocked. How many BUCKS are you staking & how much SwagBucks do you earn/day?

Interesting. I never receive any coins from staking here. probably did not have it enough in wallet
How much Swagbucks need to have in the wallet to earn 1 BUCKS daily?
StakingKing

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:42:21 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2018, 10:44:13 AM by StakingKing

Love Staking SwagBucks  Cool

Nice to hear that you are doing well  Shocked. How many BUCKS are you staking & how much SwagBucks do you earn/day?

I'm staking 1,414 SwagBucks right now and it gives me 2-3 BUCKS/Day

Love Staking SwagBucks  Cool

Nice to hear that you are doing well  Shocked. How many BUCKS are you staking & how much SwagBucks do you earn/day?

Interesting. I never receive any coins from staking here. probably did not have it enough in wallet
How much Swagbucks need to have in the wallet to earn 1 BUCKS daily?

Think you should get about 1 coin/day, if you stake 500-600 BUCKS
SwagSociety.me (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:52:58 PM

SwagBucks only haves about 10,000 POW Blocks left

https://github.com/pinkmagicdev/SwagBucks/blob/master/src/chainparams.cpp#L135
Code:
        nLastPOWBlock = 493077;

StakingKing

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:29:46 PM

Code:
        nLastPOWBlock = 493077;

Yes it's going fast and then there are probably not that many that will sell  Wink,

By the way, , Can you tell me more about this game you plan on doing för SwagBucks
SwagSociety.me (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:36:19 PM

Greetings, team!
I got in this idea. I am interested to look how the developers realize the business.

Welcome  Grin, sure Just ask and I'll do my best to try to answer you.

StakingKing

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:28:31 PM

Code:
        nLastPOWBlock = 493077;

Can't help myself but buying some SwagBucks, who knows maybe its the last time you can buy them cheaply  Grin.
StakingKing

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:59:31 PM

Code:
        nLastPOWBlock = 493077;

Can't help myself but buying some SwagBucks, who knows maybe its the last time you can buy them cheaply  Grin.

Perfect, managed to almost buy 4000 SwagBucks. Gonna get some nice stakes i the near future  Grin Cool
SwagSociety.me (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:15:40 PM

Code:
        nLastPOWBlock = 493077;

Perfect, managed to almost buy 4000 SwagBucks. Gonna get some nice stakes i the near future  Grin Cool

Congratulations, I'm almost a little jealous of you  Grin

StakingKing

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:24:59 PM

Code:
        nLastPOWBlock = 493077;

Congratulations, I'm almost a little jealous of you  Grin

He he, that you don't need to be  Wink, but staking is gonna be good  Cheesy.

Buy the way Wondering if you're going to support SwagBucks in your game?

If yes I almost need to buy me some more SwagBucks  Cool
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:40:52 PM

Always thought the name and the blog were pretty cool, too bad the development has gone stagnant.

The trading volume went very low also and there wasn't any reason for Cryptopia to keep it listed.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
StakingKing

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:54:51 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2018, 10:20:05 AM by StakingKing

The trading volume went very low also and there wasn't any reason for Cryptopia to keep it listed.

Yes, to bad  Angry. but we still have yobit.net left, hopefully the future can look bright for SwagBucks  Cool.
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:05:55 AM

Yes, to bad  Angry. but we still have yobit.net left, hopefully the future can look bright for SwagBucks  Cool.

Do you really believe that a coin that is only traded on Yobit can have a bright future?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
yukiyama

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:09:22 AM

It is a crypto exchange is very nice. Detailed and profitable vision, extraordinary idea!  Good luck guys!
SwagSociety.me (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:19:48 PM

SwagBucks are now 100% POS (from block 493077)  Grin, happy staking everyone  Cool.

Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: