Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:06:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SILVER BULLION BELOW SPOT: cheapest on BTCtalk!  (Read 1587 times)
johnniewalker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 28, 2012, 04:48:13 AM

Hi,
   Odds are you've seen at least one of my postings-I've made a lot of them. I have been trying to invest in BTC for a little while now-since I discovered them. I hate the runaround of having goods, selling them for cash and then buying BTC. And in the process, I lose out because of a bunch of stupid fees. That's why I was so excited to find this site and why I've made so many listings. No BS-you get paid in BTC and the buyer gets their goods. In addition to the no BS, no fees stuff I like the free-market aspect of this all.
   Anyways, what I'd been doing for a while is collecting scrap silver (all Sterling-jewelry, silverware). Recently I bought all the equipment I need to melt it down. I tried to build a mold out of wood, but had issues pouring and no matter how many times I tried I couldn't get that perfect box shape. So, I just used the crucible as the mold, and the bigger piece, since it is composed  of more silver, is a pretty professional (if I may say so) looking round. The second piece is somewhat round (I did my best)-but its still Silver! When t comes to investing in Silver and buying bullion (that isn't specialty), no one cares what shape the piece is-they're going to melt it down anyway.
   I have ordered metal stamps, silver shot (so I can make .999 pure bullion if I want), and found the perfect mold-small wooden boxes they sell at the craft store.

Because of my amature status, I'm offering a deal on these first two pieces I've made. They are 92.5% pure (all sterling). And I am charging $30/oz for PURE silver (doing the math on the .925). Below are the prices.

1.779 x .925 = 1.646 Ounces of PURE Silver @$30/oz = $49.38
.721 x .925 = .67 Ounces of PURE Silver @ $30/oz = $20.10

Also, I am willing to discount further because we are dealing in BTC here, and that saves me a lot of trouble.
   So, posted and in your mailbox (anywhere in US), I am charging
4.09 BTC for the 1.646 Piece and
1.6 BTC for the .67 Piece

Lookout for a lot more silver listings from me in the future. I have more scrap, and depending on demand will make .999 Stamped Silver Bullion by the ounce or any weight you'd like. I will always sell AT MOST spot price/oz.

Thanks and message me if interested! I post quickly; you'll have your item in a couple days!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: