Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:07:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EARN $10 DAILY ON AUTOPILOT  (Read 4109 times)
noel57 (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 06:04:09 AM

Proof of your earnings?
Sellers always have proof but the most effective payment proof is the one posted by buyers, Kindly wait for them to post their proof.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
winalways

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 06:07:50 AM

this is work for all region man ?
Furio
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 06:10:17 AM

Willbuy this ebook later, very interested Smiley

noel57 (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 06:26:44 AM

this is work for all region man ?
Yes.

Willbuy this ebook later, very interested Smiley
You are welcomed anytime.

winalways

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 06:32:41 AM

ok but waiting for review this is ...
TriggerX

Activity: 826

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 08:28:03 AM

I bought a copy of this and I am fairly certain this will work. As of people wondering if it is autopilot it definitely is. It will require some work on your end though to make it autopilot. But once you set everything up, you can leave the rest idling and earn money!

Hi!
mib_gooanga

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 04:38:12 PM

noel57, would you be so kind and read the PM's I sent you?
P4ndoraBox7

Activity: 336

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 04:41:56 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2015, 04:53:25 PM by P4ndoraBox7

I dont suggest to buy the ebook.

My review will be available in the next hours.

In the meantime, DONT BUY.

Yes it work to get traffic, but not income at all.
Review will have screenshots and proof.

There is a possibility to make 10$ daily on autopilot, but a lot of work have to be done, like having one VPS or more, and about 20 or 30. There is potential yes...But there is a lot of work to do, not just set up a one page info.

Please dont buy at the moment, wait for my review, if you can to be sure that this work is for you.

bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 04:44:35 PM

I am waiting for review from any buy but no one have time to post here specially @FruitsBasket and @P4ndoraBox7 both was very confident about this but also never post here any review or any thing about this just because of this now I am thinking its not good enough for any one
funkydog

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 04:50:49 PM

I am waiting for review from any buy but no one have time to post here specially @FruitsBasket and @P4ndoraBox7 both was very confident about this but also never post here any review or any thing about this just because of this now I am thinking its not good enough for any one

Well....

Please dont buy, or youll waste your btc like I did.
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 04:51:37 PM

I havent posted any review because I am still missing some parts in order to make this work.
U can do it on a free(slow) way or spend a bit(fast way).

It is profitable if the service that u use pays out, so u need to choose a righ one.
Per invested dollar u can make 0.8$ profit. But it wont be 10$ a day, mayby if u do this multiple times, then this could be 10$ profit a day. And it is autopilot, only one time setup :p

I will do the method today/tomorrow, but I need one more thing, so I need to wait for signature payment before I can buy it...

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
P4ndoraBox7

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 04:54:00 PM

last post edited.

worhiper_-_

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 05:19:59 PM

There is a possibility to make 10$ daily on autopilot, but a lot of work have to be done, like having one VPS or more, and about 20 or 30. There is potential yes...But there is a lot of work to do, not just set up a one page info.

Please dont buy at the moment, wait for my review, if you can to be sure that this work is for you.

Care to share the numbers? I do didn't achieve to earn anything with OP's method but I assumed that it was only because I didn't have any way to fire up many VPNs in order to get the traffic. Maybe he lied about that too though, it'd be easier to confirm with numbers.
P4ndoraBox7

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 05:22:45 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2015, 08:18:38 PM by P4ndoraBox7

Images worth a thousand words ;

Review

So here we are.

I bought the one page guide from noel, everething went smooth and fine with the seller. Can't argue about that.

For transparency reason toward Noel sale, I wont name the programs used in his guide, in case you want to buy it anyway.

There is a possibility to earn some money...But that wont happen in one day, there is a lot of work to do and if you're up to it, fine, I'm not anymore.

Basically, it's a system that pay you with publicity, I won't go further.

Noel offer a program that can generate trafic, if you want to know the name, ask noel, he may charges you for his guide. Don't bother me with private messages, I make a review as for you, as not going against noel sale.

Noel gave me about 8 links, only 2 of these worked.
I made 2 differents work, different subjects.
I used 2 links, one noel gave me, one that I search for.

Been about 24h, only my link paid me at the moment and it is something like about not even 0.01 USD.

In the page he sent me, there was a missing information, actually you dont have only to subscribe to one of the website he shared, but also to install a program on your computer that generate the work, noel should update his page about that part. Noel you can contact me in pv for further information.

I'm glad to know now how to do some stuff I didnt know on the internet, but that doesnt worth 7$ for what you could earn.

There is more money to do by selling a tricks like noel do more than the actual job you have to make.

So for my part... I dont recommend that book except if you dont have a job actually and you are ready to do a lot of work using his method.

I will share the second program I used to noel that pay me in btc, he could use it since its more profitable than the one he gaves me.

I hope my review was useful and I would be glad to receive one or 2 feedback on my btctalk account.

I will answer further questions too. Thank you.

Edit ; Nice support with Noel in PM. He will offer an update and cooperating with me in PM. After the update, and with the support he gives, I think it will worth the few btc he asks for guide and support.

worhiper_-_

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 05:29:31 PM

Images worth a thousand words ;

Review

So here we are.

I bought the one page guide from noel, everething went smooth and fine with the seller. Can't argue about that.

For transparency reason toward Noel sale, I wont name the programs used in his guide, in case you want to buy it anyway.

There is a possibility to earn some money...But that wont happen in one day, there is a lot of work to do and if you're up to it, fine, I'm not anymore.

Basically, it's a system that pay you with publicity, I won't go further.

Noel offer a program that can generate trafic, if you want to know the name, ask noel, he may charges you for his guide. Don't bother me with private messages, I make a review as for you, as not going against noel sale.

Noel gave me about 8 links, only 2 of these worked.
I made 2 differents work, different subjects.
I used 2 links, one noel gave me, one that I search for.

Been about 24h, only my link paid me at the moment and it is something like about not even 0.01 USD.

I presume that if you use his method and make about 100 different work with vpn ( vpn r not free though )

In the page he sent me, there was a missing information, actually you dont have only to subscribe to one of the website he shared, but also to install a program on your computer that generate the work, noel should update his page about that part. Noel you can contact me in pv for further information.

I'm glad to know now how to do some stuff I didnt know on the internet, but that doesnt worth 7$ for what you could earn.

There is more money to do by selling a tricks like noel do more than the actual job you have to make.

So for my part... I dont recommend that book except if you dont have a job actually and you are ready to do a lot of work using his method.

I will share the second program I used to noel that pay me in btc, he could use it since its more profitable than the one he gaves me.

I hope my review was useful and I would be glad to receive one or 2 feedback on my btctalk account.

I will answer further questions too. Thank you.

Thank you for this. OP clearly exaggerated about his guide, with so many thousand impressions and zero earnings it's clear that OP's intentions was to earn tome quick bucks and that he didn't even know what he was talking about. From what it seems he's already managed to earn quite a bit.

In your opinion, does that make OP a scammer for asking money for such a guide?
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 05:36:30 PM

If u do this right, u can make money, but the OP should have been more clear in the ebook.
I might make the same concept but more detailed and better links and better calculations on how much you can earn, but before I will do that I will try this method myself first.

If it works I will let u know.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
noel57 (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 06:49:54 PM

noel57, would you be so kind and read the PM's I sent you?
Replied.
@ P4ndoraBox7 you said only 2 links works out of the 10 kindly let me know the 2 that works, also you said you discover a new site and you really make me happy because ebooks are eye openers and i also said more updates are coming.
@ FruitsBasket the method works though is like feeding the baby to grow, no genuine and legitimate money making methods just fly without a base.
I am constantly updating this ebook  and i am available to answer any question and support you until you succeed.

P4ndoraBox7

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 06:53:56 PM

I'm using another method that generates revenue on autopilot and can paid in Bitcoin, I'll make a 0.008 btc ebook about that with my own numbers as proof of revenue and profit.

extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 06:53:57 PM

@ P4ndoraBox7 how much work and time does it require to reach $10 because i see 0.00 - 0.02 after 24h!
P4ndoraBox7

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 06:57:11 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2015, 07:53:36 PM by P4ndoraBox7

@extrabyte ; You tell me, I'm making more elsewhere with less job. I followed the links given by noel, and use of my own sites too, none of these really work unless you use hundreds time that method and you would probably have to buy a VPN to cover your 100 accounts same IP... Too much job for the profit Im making. Spent about 2 or 3 hours to get about 0.02 per day...so no its not really a good method.

EDIT ; working with OP today and will work more on it in the meantime.

@noel ; PM sent with prog name.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: