Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:49:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Working on a new Community Platform, looking for partners.  (Read 370 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
KZCT (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 01:33:25 AM

Hello all,

I am working on a new project of mine, a community platform.
I am looking for partners who can either contribute in the creation of this platform (coding), or provide financial support in return for partial ownership. There will be no collateral; it's not a loan, but a partnership.

The platform is not yet realised, but it won't take too much time/effort to launch it. What matters is the reserved name. It has a lot of potential, so I prefer people who are serious and want to make it a success.

Interested? Please send me a PM, and I'll provide you with extra information via PM/email.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
boodle

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2015, 01:43:08 AM

Is this a Bitcoin community or are other coins welcome?
marjod

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 01:59:49 AM

OP, since your request is not a loan, you should consider move your thread to this board: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=12.0
I think the "Project Development" board is a pretty more accurate board for your request.
larem

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 06:37:05 AM

Do you have an actual business plan you're willing to share? I'm mostly curious about the monetization method: essentially, how does my money come back with more friends?

KZCT (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 08:42:46 AM

Is this a Bitcoin community or are other coins welcome?

It will mainly serve as a Bitcoin community platform. But it's only one website out of a network of at least 3 websites. The other sites, which will be launched if the first one is successful, will focus on other communities, like the altcoin community and the blockchain technology in general.
KZCT (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 08:49:21 AM

Do you have an actual business plan you're willing to share? I'm mostly curious about the monetization method: essentially, how does my money come back with more friends?

I am working on the business plan. I am simultaneously working on 2 other projects of mine (and my studies on top of that), so there is unfortunately a delay. That's the main reason why I am looking for a partner (or partners). One of my projects will launch soon, so if you're interested in that one (eCommerce) you can contact me about that as well.

About monetization of the community platform: mainly ads, but I plan on developing some additional services that are not yet provided on other community platforms.

I prefer to talk about it in private though, so if anyone is interested, please send me a PM. This topic mainly serves to make people aware of my proposal, not to discuss the actual idea(s). I am sure you understand Smiley.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: