Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:10:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Oops, I hit the wrong button on my phone!  (Read 2421 times)
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 08:03:36 AM

So I saw the Bitcoin price dropping yet again so I figured I should transfer it to Gemini just in case it really started to tank. But my stupid fat fingers accidentally hit the "send without transaction tax" option and now my bitcoins are floating in space on the interwebs all by their lonesome. It's been 8 hours. I read somewhere that it can take up to 3 days if i'm correct? Well lesson learned, turn on the light and have some coffee before messing with my phone.  Grin

Sorry I didn't have time to go through all the posts, but which Android app allows you to "send without fee"? Just want to find out since I always wanting to do that but all other wallets will need at least 100 bits as fee...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OnTheMF

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 03:38:35 PM

So I saw the Bitcoin price dropping yet again so I figured I should transfer it to Gemini just in case it really started to tank. But my stupid fat fingers accidentally hit the "send without transaction tax" option and now my bitcoins are floating in space on the interwebs all by their lonesome. It's been 8 hours. I read somewhere that it can take up to 3 days if i'm correct? Well lesson learned, turn on the light and have some coffee before messing with my phone.  Grin

Sorry I didn't have time to go through all the posts, but which Android app allows you to "send without fee"? Just want to find out since I always wanting to do that but all other wallets will need at least 100 bits as fee...
Lol really you got the point, even I was thinking so without fees how come it happened may be there is system failure, but really big question how come it happened any way if we receive the money back than its not the problem it will make us wait for 3 to 5 days .

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
likairui

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 03:42:59 PM

Lol really you got the point, even I was thinking so without fees how come it happened may be there is system failure, but really big question how come it happened any way if we receive the money back than its not the problem it will make us wait for 3 to 5 days .
denhgle101

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 03:45:15 PM

global MMM ,, just to do a task , you can get 100% monthly interest is growing every day ,
this is a personal one can participate in the internet. MMM is a fair and equitable financial
 system , where we have friends from all over the world. We are all members of the community MMM
. So , each of us members to unite together to safeguard this community , very good , very good
MrGodMan

Activity: 143

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 07:04:08 PM

global MMM ,, just to do a task , you can get 100% monthly interest is growing every day ,
this is a personal one can participate in the internet. MMM is a fair and equitable financial
 system , where we have friends from all over the world. We are all members of the community MMM
. So , each of us members to unite together to safeguard this community , very good , very good
Please let us know the terms and conditions to apply, if its with or without adding any signature campaign.

DOGE12321

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 03:25:10 AM

well that a little sad. How much did you lose. Any way dont worry i think it take 3-7 days. It will probably just float back to you.  Smiley Smiley Smiley
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2016, 04:14:49 AM

of course you don't want to pay fees just like the rest of us  Grin
but was wondering if returning the btc back to your wallet is considered a transaction still and won't it ask fees for returning it back to your wallet?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
BTCBinary

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 04:53:00 AM

A lot of people has been complaining about the transactions and confirmation times.
I'm probably luck because my transactions have been going on without much delay.
offlinedragon

Activity: 135

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 04:12:34 PM

Yup don't just click without enough visual, If you consider it will be better than having your bitcoin being lost and send to a wrong address... Anyway it should take a day or a little more to confirm and it may get cancelled if the size is small...
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: