Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:37:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CSGO PREDICTIONS  (Read 317 times)
Zilara12 (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 12:58:36 AM

Hey guys wanted to share some of mine predictions for some CSGO upcoming matches:

Na Vi vs LG   ESL (starts in about 1 hour)

Both teams have been playing very well lately. This should be a very close match, and the best thing to do is going low on whoever has less than 50%. Right now that is LG.

Luminosity recently got their new roster in which Taco and fnx were added, and according to Fallen it?s their dream team. Their results say the same thing, as they came second in Faceit just barely losing to Fnatic. To get to the final they beat TSM, NiP, and Envyus all 2-1 which is extremely impressive considering they only had their lineup for less than a week before the Lan. They haven?t played in a bit, so they?ve had a lot of time to practice. If they can come second behind Fnatic with barely any practice, it?s scary to think what they could do with a week or two of playing. Last time they played each other was with the old LG lineup, and while Na?Vi won 2-0 it should have easily been 2-0 LG. If LG can nearly beat them with their old lineup, they most certainly have a chance with their new one.

Na?Vi have actually been doing really well too. They recently actually won IEM San Jose by beating TSM 2-0, which was a huge feat. Their online results since then haven?t been very good, but usually most teams online results go out the window as soon as they go on Lan. Compared to the online matches they will be taking this very seriously, and will certainly play well. As for player highlights I obviously have to go with GuardiaN, but Flamie has been putting up some good numbers too. I?ve always liked Flamie, and he?s a player that just has really great aim and game sense. Guardian in my opinion is the best awper in the world, and I even thought that before Cluj-Napoca. He carries Na?Vi a lot of matches, and for LG their main goal will be to kill him early.

This should be close. LG?s new lineup is doing amazing, and Na?Vi have also been putting up some really good results. The best option is to just go low on whoever has less than 50%, and right now that is Luminosity. Good luck!

Splye vs Tectonic (Starts in about 1 hour)

Tectonic are actually not a bad side. PauLy, who was recently managing CQ, and Lucky, the official stand-in for all NA teams in the past, are both decent players. The rest of the ensemble are not that bad either, and do if Splyce are totally off their game, have a small chance here.

Splyce, fresh from their victory against Denial, might come into this game thinking it will be a walkover. This could be dangerous, and they will need to focus and make sure they don?t take this game lightly. We have seen before with them what happens when they do, suffering some poor performances. They seem to have turned a corner since LAN, and I still firmly believe they will take this.

With the odds being poor, I still think you can make some from this, so go MED on Splyce, but this is a riskier game than some, so please remember that, there is a chance for everything to go wrong, but it would be a massive upset. I would be really surprised however, and your skins should be safe.

If you guys felt this helped you,leave some positive comments Smiley Thanks
  Smiley

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████