Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:02:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: very expensive phone VERTU signature -[HOT]-  (Read 5926 times)
lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 01:50:37 AM

The phone is a fake Chinese knockoff.

See my post!!!
it's best quality replica! i written it, no scam.

>replica

so you admit it's a knockoff

"fish is caught by its mouth"
If I will buy a knock off phone like that it better have other purposes, not just by showing off, 0.6BTC for a bar phone who cant tell you where you are is nothing but a paper weight on my table. Sorry OP.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcmasterZ (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 04:01:53 AM

See my post!!!

>replica

If I will buy a knock off phone like that it better have other purposes, not just by showing off, 0.6BTC for a bar phone who cant tell you where you are is nothing but a paper weight on my table. Sorry OP.

i from singapore.
don't worry.
AbsolutoCaos

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 01:36:26 PM

I can't understand how you guys did not noticed this was a replica.
btcmasterZ  did not refrain from telling this was a knockoff/replica (end of 1st post without edits), despite being a relative good copy.

But, what i dont get is how you did not noticed it was a replica phone even by seeing the photos.... The screen protection it as on the photos... Do you imagine a original vertu phone, costing more than $10k in some cases, hand made, could have such presentation.

"fish is caught by its mouth" -> no way, you guys were fooled by your eyes/mind.

But yes, .6 BTC is expensive for a replica.

I can tell you more, even the original one (this model but the original) is a symbian phone... i can imagine is a symbian s40, witch is from 2008, if i recall. The only thing good (sight) in this phones are the hand made, precious gems/gold/platinum/silver materials.... and the concierge service it presents you with, when you buy one Vertu!
http://www.vertu.com/pt/en/collections/signature/
http://www.vertu.com/pt/en/collections/signature/specifications/   -> it confirms its a series 40, so the original is symbian s40, from old nokias (Vertu was a Nokia until mobile biz was sold to MS, and then sold Vertu to uk company)....

So, BTC people, btcmasterZ was not fooling you! Was just doing biz as usual.

Kind regards!

See my post!!!

>replica

btcmasterZ (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 02:07:08 PM

Thanks!
I not scam.
Price exspensive because i accept btc.

btcmasterZ  did not refrain from telling this was a knockoff/replica (end of 1st post without edits), despite being a relative good copy.

But, what i dont get is how you did not noticed it was a replica phone even by seeing the photos.... The screen protection it as on the photos... Do you imagine a original vertu phone, costing more than $10k in some cases, hand made, could have such presentation.

"fish is caught by its mouth" -> no way, you guys were fooled by your eyes/mind.

I can tell you more, even the original one (this model but the original) is a symbian phone... i can imagine is a symbian s40, witch is from 2008, if i recall. The only thing good (sight) in this phones are the hand made, precious gems/gold/platinum/silver materials.... and the concierge service it presents you with, when you buy one Vertu!
http://www.vertu.com/pt/en/collections/signature/specifications/   -> it confirms its a series 40, so the original is symbian s40, from old nokias (Vertu was a Nokia until mobile biz was sold to MS, and then sold Vertu to uk company)....

Kind regards!

See my post!!!

>replica

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 09:17:05 PM

Thanks!
I not scam.
Price exspensive because i accept btc.

Kind regards!

See my post!!!

>replica

Are you talking to yourself? Why does that guy have one post, just defending you? I'm with Hedgy here, you are looking scammier and scammier here.  Roll Eyes

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
AbsolutoCaos

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 10:59:04 PM

...? Why does that guy have one post, just defending you? I'm with Hedgy here, you are looking scammier and scammier here.  Roll Eyes

It depends on the points of view, that i see is lacking here...

I know here on btctalk people are burned with scams, read many of them around.
And i made this registration here only to warn people about what they did not see! That it was a replica/not original vertu.

I can't imagine someone selling a vertu, even if used, for less than 10BTC. It does not matter if its symbian s40, nokia operating system from around 2006/08, it matters the materials its made of, and the concierge thing.
Now, knowing this, if someone is selling a vertu for less than a BTC, or is stolen goods that the person is not aware of its value, or its a knockoff.

I was not defending the OP, i was seriously defending the people that did not noticed as soon as they read the first post, and saw the photos... For me its obvious because i deal with phone repairing service. So, as a fellow bitcoiner, i registered only to warn.

If he is scamming or not, that is not to my knowledge, but it does not look like he is. Buying a vertu replica just to showoff.... What a sad world....

Now, instead of 1 post, i got 2. I follow this forum since 2013, and never needed to discuss anything here, thus not having a registration.

Keep cool and behave badly! Weekend already!

btcmasterZ (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 09:08:23 AM

no one wants to buy Sad
btcmasterZ (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 04:43:18 PM

Who want buy, i show my ebay accaunt in PM Smiley
let's go buddy
ajrah

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 04:47:57 PM

Too expensive for China made replica phone. Nothing against China or items made there but usually this kind of replica's don't cost that much.

btcmasterZ (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 05:35:14 PM

Too expensive for China made replica phone. Nothing against China or items made there but usually this kind of replica's don't cost that much.
Expensive because sell it for btc.

If want buy for usd paypal price is cheap
chaosPT

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 06:23:11 PM

I've never seen this kinda phone before, mind if I ask where it would be shipping from?
btcmasterZ (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 06:34:55 PM

I've never seen this kinda phone before, mind if I ask where it would be shipping from?
From Singapore.
Thanks
coinmaster222

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 09:21:21 AM

The wife has a knock off VERTU I bought in Singapore about a year ago,I dont know about the one being sold but the one I bought passed for the real thing and worked great.The price of a real one is astronomical

btcmasterZ (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 09:48:54 AM

The wife has a knock off VERTU I bought in Singapore about a year ago,I dont know about the one being sold but the one I bought passed for the real thing and worked great.The price of a real one is astronomical

this price because leather and covered with precious metal. Shocked
NO SHIT!
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 11:29:18 AM

the best quality.
Handmade Shocked

lol, that aint made handmade, even u said its a replica ...
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 01:44:57 PM

The design of the phone is very sleek! I'd buy this if I could afford it.
Good luck with sales. Smiley

Life sucks.
btcmasterZ (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 05:23:51 PM

The design of the phone is very sleek! I'd buy this if I could afford it.
Good luck with sales. Smiley

Thanks!
If you want buy it, please let me know
Jaspert

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 10:01:31 AM

This is just arbitrage at it finest, guy's you can buy these MUCH cheaper on ali express
gianbtc

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 10:42:24 AM

this phone is like 50$-70$ in china, don't fall for it here
btcmasterZ (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 10:54:00 AM

this phone is like 50$-70$ in china, don't fall for it here