Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:21:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trying to pay down some rent Cheapest Electricity and Safest location.  (Read 932 times)
ChineseSavior (OP)

Activity: 366
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 07:26:08 AM

Hello Folks,

I have exp mining. My last farm was nearly a 10th antminer s3 and c1 farm.

Anyway my electricity rates just dropped again. I'm paying 1/4 - 1/5 of what the next lowest guy in the world is paying. Also my location is super safe. I dont lay with any women here I only meet them in hotels and dont chill with any "boys" because I spent time inside im about sick of that.

Regardless I dont have much liquid cash at the moment but am doing just fine. In an effort to help generate a minuscule amount of side revenue for myself and help the bitcoin community I would like to offer a hosting proposal from a trustworthy affluent white male in practically a safe house. I realize that for some of you this stuff is peanuts. It would be great to have some machines and the community keep me company while we all earn etc Cheesy

I would be willing to negotiate a generous slip of 80/20 minus the electrical cost of .002 cents kwh? Did I miss a 0? For that rate you are paying less then any cloud mining and we all know at home mining of physical servers is BEST.

I would also like to add that in the real world I am very good at opsec. I never travel with ID and always carry cash. I rarely leave a paper trail or carry anything with my name. I also do not talk to strangers. Bitcoin is not strangers Cheesy

You are dealing with a drug-free, scam-free, individual who does good for the community. Rest assured any fund earned will be given back with positivity and love.

1) House Specs - .002c/kwh

- 60 amps 240v avail

- 40 amps 120v avail

- 24/7 wifi cameras internal and external with instant cloud uploading and alert to my personal cell phone

- 100/100 Fiber line with redundant 60/10 Coax line running through switch with redundant support

- Low-key crime free location

- Highly trained security on-site

2) House Specs - .06c/kwh

- 100 amp 240v avail

- 60 amp 120v avail

- 24/7 wifi cameras internal and external with instant cloud uploading and alert to my personal cell phone

- 60/10 Coax line with redundant DSL line running through switch with redundant dual line support

- Low-key crime free location

- Highly trained security on-site

I have the ability to expand these specification at a rapid rate with just a small amount of support.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 1699

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 08:33:43 AM

Why don't you travel with ID ? Just wondering

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
ChineseSavior (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 08:43:17 AM

That way when stopped you seal your lips and silent treatment the fuzz and there is nothing they can do except beat you. Its just an opsec strategy i.e. no ID all cash swallow paper with wallets written on it proceed to detention refuse prints release from ice unit proceed to secondary opsec location and gather papers.

I'm not disclosing any more of my intelligence. Those in the know in this field know it could get a little sloppy and at home mining is much easier then dealing with the headache of commercial.

Also its kind of fun displacing humans with hobby equipment for profit.
ChineseSavior (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 08:43:59 AM

That way when stopped you seal your lips and silent treatment the fuzz and there is nothing they can do except beat you. Its just an opsec strategy i.e. no ID all cash swallow paper with wallets written on it proceed to detention refuse prints release from ice unit proceed to secondary opsec location and gather papers.

I'm not disclosing any more of my intelligence. Those in the know in this field know it could get a little sloppy and at home mining is much easier then dealing with the headache of commercial.

ChineseSavior (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 08:45:22 AM

So I need 200 US dollars could u mine me enough Bitcoin for that

That would get you about .5ths setup

Hourly   0.00013245   $0.06
Daily   0.00317888   $1.32   
Weekly   0.02225217   $9.26
Monthly   0.09536644   $39.70
Annually   1.16029175   $482.98   

http://www.coinwarz.com/calculators/bitcoin-mining-calculator/?h=500&p=1180.00&pc=0.10&pf=0.00&d=79102380900.22600000&r=25.00000000&er=416.25900000&hc=0.00
Prelude
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 04:19:45 PM

What kind of dystopian hell hole do you live in lol
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 05:30:27 PM

Probably somewhere like Alabama.
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 05:36:42 PM

BURN Grin
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 05:42:53 PM

Hey I'm not from there but the ones I have met from there were pretty nice Smiley.  Granted I met them outside of Alabama.

I really wonder where OP is.  That price is just hard to believe.
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 05:44:34 PM

Haha possibly from China(and you'll never hear from me again because I have no trust rating)-land?
ChineseSavior (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 07:32:15 PM

Haha possibly from China(and you'll never hear from me again because I have no trust rating)-land?

how do i get a trust rating? Do something trusting?
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 1699

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 07:52:27 PM

I feel like I am in a movie.

Some Spy movie. Bitcoin Spy

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 07:58:56 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2015, 09:30:49 PM by toptek

I'm sure hes not from the US. his typing is kind of broken typing worse then mine and I type bad . I live in the US and if it is in the US hes lives in one of those places time forgot, even in Baltimore, it's not that bad.
unless your the Governor etc, or some one like that , who might need that kind of protection ,!!

why did he ask

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1205

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 08:01:52 PM

What if you go full psycho and start to think that i'm stealing your money/spying you and refuse to give me back my miner and my money?

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
ChineseSavior (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 06:36:18 AM

I feel like I am in a movie.

Some Spy movie. Bitcoin Spy

Yes we are all spies
ChineseSavior (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 06:36:57 AM

I'm sure hes not from the US. his typing is kind of broken typing worse then mine and I type bad . I live in the US and if it is in the US hes lives in one of those places time forgot, even in Baltimore, it's not that bad.
unless your the Governor etc, or some one like that , who might need that kind of protection ,!!

why did he ask

I am in the USA and have lived in Baltimore before.

These mini datacenters are located in USA as well. One on east coast and one on westcoast.
ChineseSavior (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 06:38:04 AM

What if you go full psycho and start to think that i'm stealing your money/spying you and refuse to give me back my miner and my money?

well if you were spying on me then I would advise you not to do anything dodgy to make me paranoid and if I claim something and you really are this spy master then use your leverage to make the real people whatever said paranoia is worried about stop whatever it is I am alleging they are doing.

satisfactory?

Also if you were some spy master wouldn't said peon be scared to do something silly like that?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: