Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:53:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do You think the new bounties for ANTI is a good idea? (more if here : http://bit.ly/29lBXsb)
Yes
No
Maybe

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANTI] AntiBitcoin l POS [Complete Anonymity] New! [Poll] and [Bounties]  (Read 67474 times)
revvv

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:18:42 PM

I am stuck here

I didn't realize I had so many coins

The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dutch_loneranger

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:28:22 AM

I am stuck here

it is just stopped syncing? did your tried too restart wallet.
or is the wallet freeze.
because you have a large amount of coins and the wallet can not handle so much at once too stake it can freeze.
that happened with me also I make a daemon wallet for keeping the blockchain alive.
what you also can try is in your config file .
write staking=0    and then let your wallet sync so it first sync and when that happened you can remove the line or put staking=1

hope it helps

revvv

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:15:12 AM

I am stuck here

it is just stopped syncing? did your tried too restart wallet.
or is the wallet freeze.
because you have a large amount of coins and the wallet can not handle so much at once too stake it can freeze.
that happened with me also I make a daemon wallet for keeping the blockchain alive.
what you also can try is in your config file .
write staking=0    and then let your wallet sync so it first sync and when that happened you can remove the line or put staking=1

hope it helps

thank you for your help

wallet doesnt freeze it just stop syncing.. it keeps moving saying catching up but no progress
i cant find the config file on AppData\Roaming\AntiBitcoin.. is there another location?

dutch_loneranger

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:50:29 PM

wallet doesnt freeze it just stop syncing.. it keeps moving saying catching up but no progress
i cant find the config file on AppData\Roaming\AntiBitcoin.. is there another location?

no you are in the right folder but a config file you must make yourself .
that is with Almost every coin .
I can explain how when I have time or I can put a basic one  from me online .
and you can put that in the folder.

turkiman

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:57:45 PM

i still confused about this project thread or this information, many item like using link every item make people will confused about the link, maybe this reason i still confused about this project mean

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
⋄❖⋄ Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram
revvv

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:07:48 AM

wallet working 100%  Grin
m3rt1x

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:36:24 AM

rossr1

Activity: 363

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:48:58 PM

Is there a dev/community working on this at present? 
wanggq8877

Activity: 236
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:33:28 PM

This coin is really disappointing. It doesn't see its future. The project group is not actively promoting it. It may really go to death.
dutch_loneranger

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:44:08 PM

Is there a dev/community working on this at present? 
no totally not  .

dutch_loneranger

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:47:11 PM

This coin is really disappointing. It doesn't see its future. The project group is not actively promoting it. It may really go to death.

it is already dead long ago .
for me I tried too get the blockchain alive again too learn more about this and it is alive again .and that is it
but still love the idea of anti

Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:25:45 PM

still dead?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Blawpaw
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:48:10 PM

Ok... so you guys want to see it dead... Anyone interested in bringing it back? We can gather a group of interested people and pick the project up, I guess it has potential.

Anyone up for it?
anonymousx

Activity: 431

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:01:52 PM

Hi,

I am the dev of ANTI, I left this project before to the community, and I see they did a bad job, if you are interested in bringing this project back kindly send me the full blockchain files in the messages, I hold 0 of this coin since day one, I still own github account and still own the site, http://antibitcoin.site/
and I planned revival of this coin anyway, so please provide the full blockchain and I will launch nodes for you guys and assemble a new team, anyone interested in joining the team also let me know.

Thank you
Blawpaw
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:49:46 AM

Hi,

I am the dev of ANTI, I left this project before to the community, and I see they did a bad job, if you are interested in bringing this project back kindly send me the full blockchain files in the messages, I hold 0 of this coin since day one, I still own github account and still own the site, http://antibitcoin.site/
and I planned revival of this coin anyway, so please provide the full blockchain and I will launch nodes for you guys and assemble a new team, anyone interested in joining the team also let me know.

Thank you

Well, I'm sorry but I don't believe a word you say. You are saying you are one of the original DEVs and you don't have any tokens??? guess that way you will never be able to cryptographically prove that you are in fact one of the devs...
anonymousx

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:35:54 AM

Hi,

Thank you

Well, I'm sorry but I don't believe a word you say. You are saying you are one of the original DEVs and you don't have any tokens??? guess that way you will never be able to cryptographically prove that you are in fact one of the devs...

It's not tokens it's coins, I am the main and only DEV not one of devs.
and the fact you don't know why I hold 0 means you don't understand why ANTI was born.
check the read me file of the original source:
https://github.com/antibitcoin/AntiBitcoin-source
and please read the website or check my past threads, you are too lazy, I don't need you in the team.
Blawpaw
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:42:08 AM

Anyone interested in bringing Antibitcoin back, please respond to the thread with info on your skills and how much commitment are you willing to put in.

As soon as we gather a capable team we can jumpstart the project once again.

My first guess is that rebranding would be a good start.
Blawpaw
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:44:12 AM

Hi,

Thank you

and the fact you don't know why I hold 0 means you don't understand why ANTI was born.
and please read the website or check my past threads, you are too lazy, I don't need you in the team.

I was doing that. sorry for shooting first and questioning later :\
anonymousx

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:53:27 AM

Hi,

Thank you

I was doing that. sorry for shooting first and questioning later :\

It takes courage, after thinking, I will be honored to have you in the team, if you still want to join, we can do this.
PM me your alternative email, you can remain anonymous.
dutch_loneranger

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:13:49 PM

Hi,

Thank you

great too the original dev back .

hope we  see more old anti lovers

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: