Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:13:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [2015-12-10] 'Satoshi' Denies Being Wright Amid Doubts Over PGP Data  (Read 302 times)
tyz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 04:59:20 PM

Someone claiming to be Satoshi Nakamoto has denied being Asutralian Craig Wright in a post to the bitcoin-dev mailing list.

http://www.coindesk.com/craig-wright-pgp-key-data-cast-suspicion-on-satoshi-claims/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
finbad

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 06:04:39 PM

In additione to the PGP key miss matches, two big red flags with this guy being Satoshi

1) He has proclaimed himself as the most knowledgable computer seciurity expert on the planet no less,  my question is, how can such an expert
be so easily hacked? not very expert at all , expecialy for someone who truly has the skills to keep secrets secrets (and he has some secrets to keep secret!!!.)

2) He is caliming he lost money on Mt. Gox,  well, again to the security expert bit, anyone with above average knowledge of Bitcoin and security
had red flags going off on Gox well before the implosion,  surely the "creator" most knowledgable of all woudl heve been even further ahead of the pack
and pulled btc out before the implosion.  And why would the creator of Bitcoin, who is sitting on 1 million of them bother with Mt. Gox. anyway?

So, I call bull shit.  
virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 06:19:19 PM

In additione to the PGP key miss matches, two big red flags with this guy being Satoshi

1) He has proclaimed himself as the most knowledgable computer seciurity expert on the planet no less,  my question is, how can such an expert
be so easily hacked? not very expert at all , expecialy for someone who truly has the skills to keep secrets secrets (and he has some secrets to keep secret!!!.)

2) He is caliming he lost money on Mt. Gox,  well, again to the security expert bit, anyone with above average knowledge of Bitcoin and security
had red flags going off on Gox well before the implosion,  surely the "creator" most knowledgable of all woudl heve been even further ahead of the pack
and pulled btc out before the implosion.  And why would the creator of Bitcoin, who is sitting on 1 million of them bother with Mt. Gox. anyway?

So, I call bull shit.  

Wright is not Satoshi but he got some fame with claiming he is. You can track Satoshis transactions, the coins did not move.

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌