Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:49:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why does Bruno still post  (Read 3983 times)
badgerkiller (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 03:44:37 AM

I formally request that anybody who has paid me to post or not post on this forum please come forward and provide proof of said payola whereupon I will exit cryptocurrency forever.

It has been proven Bruno was paid not to post and typical Bruno he cannot accept he pulled a Bruno and continues to post

Why?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 04:32:15 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2015, 04:46:33 AM by Xian01

Drop your big-boy pants and apply this, please.

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 04:58:00 AM

Well maybe he did and came back ?
I said i quit and i was leaving and stopped coming over here for a long time before.

The internet is boring but Bitcointalk drama is addictive !
Watching seriously stupid losers try and fleece each other for profits is amusing.
There seems to be no shortage of them..

Like look at this forum section.. it's crystal clear it's 80 or 90% account farming.
And you know all those accounts are going to be used for no good.

The cum guzzling faggotry is ripe on this site and it's tantalizing scent permeates the crypto zeitgeist !
I for one lust after the flavorful aroma and sweet taste of pwn'ing two bit Investards™
How can any honest guy (or guy pretending to be a girl) in crypto not want to have a piece of scammer ?
The urges to watch the Fodor's squirm makes my fucking balls tingle and i can't help myself.
I want to drink from the chalice of scammer tears and relish in the angst ridden cries of FUD.
I can taste the tears of Fodor from a mile away like a hungry bear sniffing out a granola bar from long distance !
I will have my victim.. this one is mine i whisper quietly to myself.
Shhh don't scare this one away.. this gonna be fun muahahhaha

Why cry about Bruno when you can invest in Stakeminers ?
Invest quick those fancy titles are running out fast..
If you hurry you can snag the prestigious title.. CEO of Altcoin Gihubbery !

Hmm i am bored and could use 100k usd i think i will go download Litecoin.zip from github then slap a meme jpeg on it.

EDIT:
Ok done my fancy New coin is made.. I present to you all Spoetnik Coin

Here is the GitHub link for my wallet.. ClickHere
Launch time will be 24:00 gmt
X11, No ICO, No Premine
I can't wait to buy to by my Lambo ! MOOOOOON !

FUD first & ask questions later™
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 07:20:32 AM

I formally request that anybody who has paid me to post or not post on this forum please come forward and provide proof of said payola whereupon I will exit cryptocurrency forever.

It has been proven Bruno was paid not to post and typical Bruno he cannot accept he pulled a Bruno and continues to post

Why?

Can't badgerkiller read?

You have not provided one iota of proof that you paid me to post or not post on this forum. All you've done is show a bet between Josh Zerlan and myself stipulating that I don't lie for an extended period of time predicated in Josh's mind that I was lying prior to him making the bet which he lost and did paid me because I didn't lie during a set period of time, but did indeed post my fuckin' ass off on this forum ONLY making sure that my wordings wouldn't be misconstrued as lies in Josh Zerlan's eyes.

One thing's for certain: Whoever this badgerkiller is, he is one fucked up in the head dude. HAHAHA
badgerkiller (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 12:20:05 AM

Why?

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/64521472.jpg

Can't badgerkiller read?

You have not provided one iota of proof that you paid me to post or not post on this forum. All you've done is show a bet between Josh Zerlan and myself stipulating that I don't lie for an extended period of time predicated in Josh's mind that I was lying prior to him making the bet which he lost and did paid me because I didn't lie during a set period of time, but did indeed post my fuckin' ass off on this forum ONLY making sure that my wordings wouldn't be misconstrued as lies in Josh Zerlan's eyes.

One thing's for certain: Whoever this badgerkiller is, he is one fucked up in the head dude. HAHAHA
provided proof that proof exists and gullible you confirmed it

by your own words you modified your posting according to what you were told to do and were paid for doing it

man up is something you are unable to do as I predicted but hide behind twisted words cause you are unable to admit you shot your wad

nothing more than a stalker and a bully and now a poor excuse for a human being

makes me sorry I am related to you
Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 12:38:01 AM

man up is something you are unable to do as I predicted but hide behind twisted words cause you are unable to admit you shot your wad

... says the self-aggrandizing coward hiding behind an alias and impotently hurling insults.

*prances away...*
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 02:05:29 AM

Why?

Can't badgerkiller read?

by your own words you modified your posting according to what you were told to do and were paid for doing it

Grandpa, is that you? I thought you died decades ago. Welcome back. BTW, how's the living conditions down there in Hell? I wanna make sure I dress properly for the climate down there when it comes my time to visit. Did you bring back any pineapples for me obtained during your visit?
TheGr33k

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 02:15:44 AM

Why do we have to call people out? Just stop namedropping. This is unnecessary drama.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 02:33:02 AM

Why do we have to call people out? Just stop namedropping. This is unnecessary drama.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173703.msg13220789#msg13220789
hmmm ?

Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 02:34:12 AM

Please return to your safe-space, snowflake.
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 03:06:34 AM

Why?

The dude has no life

If it's too much of a problem for you, there is an ignore button....
alterbcp19

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 03:14:33 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2015, 03:42:01 AM by alterbcp19

Someone rip this dipshits hands off and stuff 'em up his ass. I bet BFL is starting to line his pockets again!

edit: never mind, Xian01 got it right (he's a butthurt anal bleed), but the possibility of undercover shilling is HIGH!
TheGr33k

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 03:22:12 AM

Why?

The dude has no life

If it's too much of a problem for you, there is an ignore button....
I will admit that the feature needs enhancements but thank you. The thread ends here. Goodnight.

badgerkiller (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 04:25:24 AM

Someone rip this dipshits hands off and stuff 'em up his ass. I bet BFL is starting to line his pockets again!

edit: never mind, Xian01 got it right (he's a butthurt anal bleed), but the possibility of undercover shilling is HIGH!
You make no sense you must also be relative

please provide proof of shilling I only see butthurt liar not accepting he fucked up and got caught in his braggart posting

Funny how earlier tonight Bruno go offline and minutes later you come online, then you go offline and 3 min later Bruno come online and now Bruno again offline and you are online

coinkydink possibility but more likely Bruno going full Bruno yet again

Edit: now role reversed again and Bruno back online
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 05:02:41 AM

please provide proof of shilling I only see butthurt liar not accepting he fucked up and got caught in his braggart posting

Funny how earlier tonight Bruno go offline and minutes later you come online, then you go offline and 3 min later Bruno come online and now Bruno again offline and you are online

Funny how this forum logs me off/on/off/on when I leave/return/leave/return while conducting research so that those honest folks (and non-honest ones like yourself) can benefit from my research with their respective cryptocurrency positions. It seems (seems, my bloody asshole!) that the ONLY folks who have an issue with me are the ones I out as being of nefarious nature. HAHAHA If I truly were JUST an asshole, I'm sure those who have the Trust Power would've posted negs on my scammy ass so to warn others to pay no attention to me, whereupon I would've been gone long time ago. Instead, the only negs I have are from those acting nefariously. Go figure!
alterbcp19

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 05:05:52 AM

pobrecito bcp19/badgerkiller/bflshill. I'm logged in all the time tracking you across the internet. keep grasping for those straws Bruce. Your MIT degree won't do you any good here. Wink
nibbknot

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

The Future Of Work

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 06:09:09 AM

Why?

How do we know for certain that Bruce Peterson and Bruno Kucinskas didn't make passionate love with one another when they shared a hotel room on BFL's dime the night before the meat-up where both were given free miners from Josh Zerlan? Hmmmmmmmmm! Hell, they even sat next to each other across the table from Josh and Sonny. That's so fuckin' odd. Couple that with a jealous Goat setting adjacent to Bruno perhaps jealous of the arrangement.

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 06:18:51 AM

Why?

How do we know for certain that Bruce Peterson and Bruno Kucinskas didn't make passionate love with one another when they shared a hotel room on BFL's dime the night before the meat-up where both were given free miners from Josh Zerlan? Hmmmmmmmmm! Hell, they even sat next to each other across the table from Josh and Sonny. That's so fuckin' odd. Couple that with a jealous Goat setting adjacent to Bruno perhaps jealous of the arrangement.

Boy, the weirdos are comin' out tonight, aren't they?  Wink Wink Wink

nibbknot, did I ever tell you that I love your first post on this forum? Classic! Rumor has it that it freaked the shit outta Sonny. HAHAHA
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 11:30:48 AM

Well i'm back i heard something about Goats  Cheesy
Jeez i keep forgetting to play my game i downloaded "Goat Simulator" Sad

I sure didn't expect this topic to have 12 new comments etc
Well Bruno's relatives (possibly his Grandfather) is apparently upset about a BFL story.
So uhhm i think will go make 5 accounts over it and come back for fun too.

And crying about this guy and hitting ignore ?
I am looking around here ..am i on an episode of Twilight Zone ? Where the fuck is Rod Sterling ?

Why does Bruno still post ?
That is the topic title right ?
So why click on it then ?
So you can whine and click ignore ?

You guys don't have to jam your nose into it.. and then complain.

badgerkiller (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 12:20:46 PM

Funny how this forum logs me off/on/off/on when I leave/return/leave/return while conducting research so that those honest folks (and non-honest ones like yourself) can benefit from my research with their respective cryptocurrency positions. It seems (seems, my bloody asshole!) that the ONLY folks who have an issue with me are the ones I out as being of nefarious nature. HAHAHA If I truly were JUST an asshole, I'm sure those who have the Trust Power would've posted negs on my scammy ass so to warn others to pay no attention to me, whereupon I would've been gone long time ago. Instead, the only negs I have are from those acting nefariously. Go figure!
ah yes white knight to the rescue too bad delusion of grandeur you are stalker and bully and now use your army of alts to attack

missed mark again as digital footprint erased bought account knowing you think me other than true

question this if act like black hat in group of black hats would negative trust ensue?

course peers love you they being dark as you but criminals backing criminals does not make honest person of you

self styled judge jury and executioner and often show links that are incorrect like Horus point out

Bitcoin is darker place because of people like you chance to end your evil after braggart post but evil cannot abide by good intentions

thank you I must new alts exposed to watch
Logical Fallacy Detector

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 12:48:00 PM

ah yes white knight to the rescue too bad delusion of grandeur you are stalker and bully and now use your army of alts to attack
missed mark again as digital footprint erased bought account knowing you think me other than true
question this if act like black hat in group of black hats would negative trust ensue?
course peers love you they being dark as you but criminals backing criminals does not make honest person of you
self styled judge jury and executioner and often show links that are incorrect like Horus point out
Bitcoin is darker place because of people like you chance to end your evil after braggart post but evil cannot abide by good intentions

• Appeal to probability
  • Argument from fallacy
  • Base rate fallacy
  • Conjunction fallacy
  • Affirmative conclusion from a negative premise
  • Argument from (personal) incredulity
  • Argument from repetition
  • Ad hominem
  • Fallacy of division
  • False authority
  • False dilemma
  • Kettle logic
  • Ludic fallacy
  • Moral high ground fallacy
  • Nirvana fallacy
  • Wrong direction
  • Cherry picking
  • Appeal to authority
  • Appeal to spite
  • Appeal to motive
  • Tu quoque
badgerkiller (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 12:22:10 AM

predicted behavior of Bruno as expected running

Angelika says hi
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 01:03:50 AM

I'm not running nowhere, Bruce Peterson. Why don't you go and suck on your Mommy's tit, then return to the basement and play WoW. Rumor has it that Level 5 if a challenge, wishing you God speed to reach that level soon. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 01:13:17 AM

Why?

Can't badgerkiller read?

He's definitely not Leroy Fodor, but I'd say he's either Bruce Peterson or Josh Zerlan. Note the double space after a full stop, whereas Leroy uses one or none depending on when his drugs kick in. HAHAHA
Yet again Bruno being Bruno no imagination everybody has to be x or y or z

You keep failing at identifying me which makes sense since you have never met me

I solved your 'math' problem that was not math related but that is typical you taking a line from a play and posting the length of each word and representing it as math

I had a good laugh when you ran from the Cryptsy thread after Horus pointed out your mis-identification which I saw immediately

That is the problem with googling things Bruno you have to read what you find not masturbate cause you got a match and make a fool of yourself

Now I have you stopping everything to watch what I do, how does it feel to be used by the puppetmaster?

Proof that badgerkiller is a retard. Just like Leroy Fodor, Bruce Peterson can't keep his lies straight. HAHAHA
badgerkiller (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 05:33:22 AM

I'm not running nowhere, Bruce Peterson. Why don't you go and suck on your Mommy's tit, then return to the basement and play WoW. Rumor has it that Level 5 if a challenge, wishing you God speed to reach that level soon. HAHAHA
hurt me you cannot as identity you still have wrong

back bully mode and clueless as well you are

new material needed old tired responses make you predictable

bring on alt army it about time you make it look like more than you posting

sad life you lead stalking those who post against you but you cannot stalk ghosts

related to you I am as I am related to world, but meet me you have never done only lies here are yours

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 05:58:42 AM

hurt me you cannot as identity you still have wrong

back bully mode and clueless as well you are

new material needed old tired responses make you predictable

bring on alt army it about time you make it look like more than you posting

sad life you lead stalking those who post against you but you cannot stalk ghosts

related to you I am as I am related to world, but meet me you have never done only lies here are yours

Holy shit-snapples we got ourselves a real crypto yoda ghost up in here !

I still say it's Gleb's grandpa haunting him with BFL stuff..

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 07:58:13 PM

Angelika says hi

what a pathetic creature you are

Ya but is she hot ? otherwise who cares  Roll Eyes
Pictures or it didn't Fappen !

badgerkiller (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 12:24:05 AM

Angelika says hi

Ya but is she hot ? otherwise who cares  Roll Eyes

Bruce SHITerson is hot.
struck a nerve must have Bruno wasting new alt and too coward to show face
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 12:28:03 AM

Angelika says hi

Ya but is she hot ? otherwise who cares  Roll Eyes

Bruce SHITerson is hot.

I'm your huckleberry!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 12:47:04 AM

Many people would find a shit-stain like you detestable, not just Bruno.

Bruce Peterson is just bored awaiting his mommy to return home to lactate in his mouth after she's done servicing the lonely guys in Nevada, Iowa.
alterbcp19

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 01:41:48 AM

Shitposting still, huh, Bruce? When will you put an end to your miserable life or at least stay the fuck off BCT? Everyone knows you're a BFL shill.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 01:57:55 AM

Shitposting still, huh, Bruce? When will you put an end to your miserable life or at least stay the fuck off BCT? Everyone knows you're a BFL shill.

The fuckin' retard is exercising the remaining skill set he has in all of Cryptoland. HAHAHA Bruce comes here so to PM Leroy Fodor and Robbin Stephenson perhaps so that all three can online game together as a force to reckon with so to terrorize mid-teenage boys. HAHAHA
badgerkiller (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 04:21:02 AM

The fuckin' retard is exercising the remaining skill set he has in all of Cryptoland. HAHAHA Bruce comes here so to PM Leroy Fodor and Robbin Stephenson perhaps so that all three can online game together as a force to reckon with so to terrorize mid-teenage boys. HAHAHA
retard fucking sounds like Bruno wheelhouse is that where you get the downs pics from

stupidity follows you and your alts still chasing wrong person

my day is made every time you guess wrong keep up good work
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 09:27:39 AM

retard fucking sounds like Bruno wheelhouse is that where you get the downs pics from

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=150803.msg9761956#msg9761956

It's impossible to get any information from this thread, there are too many people making page-long picture posts that they think are important or something.  Why not just post the links to the documents and not force-feed opinions onto people.  From what I can tell, there are only 2 rational people commenting and about 20+ raving lunatics. 

#Loredo: You seem to know something in regards to law, why is 193 so damning when these people are saying 188 is a wet dream?  Aren't both of those documents what each sides lawyers are trying to push to happen?  Given that, wouldn't both sides therefore push for the absolute maximum swing to their side?  Seems to me we are seeing the FTC's wet dream vs BFL's wet dream and the Judge is the one that is going to rudely awaken one or both sides and come to a decision.

Speaking of retards, why has your writing regressed to now what's barely legible? May I suggest doubling your daily Kool Aid enemas with that perhaps bringing you back to simply being an asshole oppose to a retarded pain in the ass? HAHAHA
badgerkiller (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 12:40:42 PM

It's impossible to get any information from this thread, there are too many people making page-long picture posts that they think are important or something.  Why not just post the links to the documents and not force-feed opinions onto people.  From what I can tell, there are only 2 rational people commenting and about 20+ raving lunatics. 

#Loredo: You seem to know something in regards to law, why is 193 so damning when these people are saying 188 is a wet dream?  Aren't both of those documents what each sides lawyers are trying to push to happen?  Given that, wouldn't both sides therefore push for the absolute maximum swing to their side?  Seems to me we are seeing the FTC's wet dream vs BFL's wet dream and the Judge is the one that is going to rudely awaken one or both sides and come to a decision.

Speaking of retards, why has your writing regressed to now what's barely legible? May I suggest doubling your daily Kool Aid enemas with that perhaps bringing you back to simply being an asshole oppose to a retarded pain in the ass? HAHAHA
More fool you to not understand 2 different people you are comparing

preoccupation with downs childrens makes one wonder if your child was also downs

hypothesis above would explain a lot
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 05:32:02 PM

preoccupation with downs childrens makes one wonder if your child was also downs

me so mad

you word hurt so much

me sad

explain why you do what do

lot is more than few

cabbage
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 10:07:58 PM

It's impossible to get any information from this thread, there are too many people making page-long picture posts that they think are important or something.  Why not just post the links to the documents and not force-feed opinions onto people.  From what I can tell, there are only 2 rational people commenting and about 20+ raving lunatics.  

#Loredo: You seem to know something in regards to law, why is 193 so damning when these people are saying 188 is a wet dream?  Aren't both of those documents what each sides lawyers are trying to push to happen?  Given that, wouldn't both sides therefore push for the absolute maximum swing to their side?  Seems to me we are seeing the FTC's wet dream vs BFL's wet dream and the Judge is the one that is going to rudely awaken one or both sides and come to a decision.

"Haiku it is not."
Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 11:40:40 PM

Sock-puppet account
Stale and boring shit-posting
Lost their big boy pants
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 12:10:44 AM

Sock-puppet account
Stale and boring shit-posting
Lost their big boy pants

Haiku much!
Me see prob.
El fixo?

Tongue Tongue Tongue
alterbcp19

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 12:46:12 AM

Bruce Peterson, I think we're going to have to hit up your #1 fan just so you can feel truly appreciated again. TwitchingBFLman where the hell are you dude?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 06:43:48 AM

Bruce Peterson, I think we're going to have to hit up your #1 fan just so you can feel truly appreciated again. TwitchingBFLman where the hell are you dude?

Note the bonus link in my sig. Who doesn't enjoy a dramatic read from time to time? HAHAHA
badgerkiller (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 01:36:15 AM

Note the bonus link in my sig. Who doesn't enjoy a dramatic read from time to time? HAHAHA
Let us get it all out into the open. First, I am not this Bruce/bcp19 person you seem to think I am and he was not the person I got this account from. I was told about you by one of the students and after a lot of research and effort I was able to get this account to use as bait.

When I started this I had no idea how easy it would be. I actually thought your ability to distinguish one person from another would be better. I actually had input from 4 different people while posting here and you still thought it all was all the same person.

I do have to admit your fixation borders on pathological. Your incessant use of your alternate accounts shows you have a need for validation that goes well beyond the norm. You also display classic signs of OCD. I'd suggest you get professional help, but seeing your ego in play here I know those words are wasted.

I've read several papers on the subject of bullying and have written a few that are so far unpublished. Internet bullying or cyber-bulling as many call it is starting to become a real issue. You however take it to a whole new level. It rather amazed me that a middle aged man could be so juvenile.

I am wrapping up my research here since I feel that you are too limited to study further. I'd tell you to grow up but again my words would be wasted.

alterbcp19

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 01:39:02 AM

Let us get it all out into the open. First, I am not this Bruce/bcp19 person you seem to think I am and he was not the person I got this account from. I was told about you by one of the students and after a lot of research and effort I was able to get this account to use as bait.

When I started this I had no idea how easy it would be. I actually thought your ability to distinguish one person from another would be better. I actually had input from 4 different people while posting here and you still thought it all was all the same person.

I do have to admit your fixation borders on pathological. Your incessant use of your alternate accounts shows you have a need for validation that goes well beyond the norm. You also display classic signs of OCD. I'd suggest you get professional help, but seeing your ego in play here I know those words are wasted.

I've read several papers on the subject of bullying and have written a few that are so far unpublished. Internet bullying or cyber-bulling as many call it is starting to become a real issue. You however take it to a whole new level. It rather amazed me that a middle aged man could be so juvenile.

I am wrapping up my research here since I feel that you are too limited to study further. I'd tell you to grow up but again my words would be wasted.

Cut the crap, Bruce Peterson. By your own admission, you must have an overwhelming case of OCD, as you seem to think that I and other accounts are Bruno as well. Please seek professional help for your pathological shilling and lying.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 02:14:05 AM

Dude, you're delusional beyond repair. Since when has an academic been allowed to dis another person, i.e., your sig "NEVER EVER go full Bruno"?

Further, you might as blow your motherfuckin' brains out if you honestly confuse cyber-bullying with outing scammers in the cryptocurrency space. If I were truly a serial bullier, I'm sure I would have conducted a helluva lot more exposings than just of those scammers no longer here or about to gone from the crypto space.

That said, use your unpublished papers and wipe your ass with them, then spread the shit all over your mommy's belly while she's asleep, Bruce Peterson in Nevada, Iowa. HAHAHA

Here's the deal: You keep posting, and I'll continue to refer to you as Bruce Peterson whether you are or not.
badgerkiller (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 02:55:34 AM

Dude, you're delusional beyond repair. Since when has an academic been allowed to dis another person, i.e., your sig "NEVER EVER go full Bruno"?

Further, you might as blow your motherfuckin' brains out if you honestly confuse cyber-bullying with outing scammers in the cryptocurrency space. If I were truly a serial bullier, I'm sure I would have conducted a helluva lot more exposings than just of those scammers no longer here or about to gone from the crypto space.

That said, use your unpublished papers and wipe your ass with them, then spread the shit all over your mommy's belly while she's asleep, Bruce Peterson in Nevada, Iowa. HAHAHA

Here's the deal: You keep posting, and I'll continue to refer to you as Bruce Peterson whether you are or not.
I must have hit a nerve when I called you juvenile. Are you really this unbalanced? Your fascination with feces and other people's mothers paints a sordid picture. Just so you know my mother passed away over 10 years ago, so keep feeding your self-imposed version of reality if you must. And for future reference Arizona is not Iowa.
alterbcp19

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 03:02:56 AM

I must have hit a nerve when I called you juvenile. Are you really this unbalanced? Your fascination with feces and other people's mothers paints a sordid picture. Just so you know my mother passed away over 10 years ago, so keep feeding your self-imposed version of reality if you must. And for future reference Arizona is not Iowa.

Your obsession with Bruno is really sick. Please seek professional help ASAP.
badgerkiller (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 03:56:41 AM

Your obsession with Bruno is really sick. Please seek professional help ASAP.
You obviously do not understand what the word obsession means. You are so obsessed you took the moniker of the person of your obsession. If you are ever in the southwest I can hook you up with a good therapist.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 03:58:30 AM

Bruce Peterson, I didn't mention Arizona. I did mention the town of Nevada located in the state of Iowa where you live with your mommy now that you no longer serve Sam's former position at BFL. You remember Sam, don't you. He's another dude heavily into badgers where you most likely derived your moniker from. HAHAHA

BTW, the only nerve you activated of mine is in my baggy blue pants each and every time I read your posts. HAHAHA
alterbcp19

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 03:59:31 AM

You obviously do not understand what the word obsession means. You are so obsessed you took the moniker of the person of your obsession. If you are ever in the southwest I can hook you up with a good therapist.

I do know it and your obsession with Bruno is absolutely pathological. The fact that you keep a therapist at hand obviously means you really need their services 24/7.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 04:03:03 AM

I do know it and your obsession with Bruno is absolutely pathological. The fact that you keep a therapist at hand obviously means you really need their services 24/7.

Bruce Peterson, would you be so kind as to let us know what's the moniker of this phantom therapist, perhaps practicing out of Taos, New Mexico?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 04:19:37 AM

Bruce Peterson was proven to be badgerkiller a year ago: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=150803.msg9938121#msg9938121

He quit posting since then to only reappear because he missed the banter between him and I. Now, he's gone totally fuckin' nuts believing that he's living in Arizona while residing in his mommy's basement in Nevada (the town, not state), Iowa.

Shit, since badgerkiller mentioned his mother's dead, perhaps Bruce is giving us a clue that his mother's dead and stuffed her in a freezer so that he can enjoy her social security check to augment his Navy pension and unemployment since leaving BFL. Recall, it took my other user account - nibbknot - to expose his speaking-in-tongues ass on this forum, with an added benefit of driving Sonny Vleisides totally apeshit. HAHAHA
alterbcp19

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 04:43:03 AM

If badgerkiller isn't Bruce Peterson anymore, then wouldn't that mean he sold his account for a few satoshis? Who would be that that stupid to buy that account anyway? Roll Eyes

Look, Bruce, you aren't fooling anyone. We've seen you in many different incarnations. You even tried to pretend to be Bruno with "Da Bitcoin Guy" account. You're a pathetic piece of crap not even worth stepping on. Piss off.
badgerkiller (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 12:01:43 AM

If badgerkiller isn't Bruce Peterson anymore, then wouldn't that mean he sold his account for a few satoshis? Who would be that that stupid to buy that account anyway? Roll Eyes

Look, Bruce, you aren't fooling anyone. We've seen you in many different incarnations. You even tried to pretend to be Bruno with "Da Bitcoin Guy" account. You're a pathetic piece of crap not even worth stepping on. Piss off.
Your dementia must run a lot deeper than I thought if you think I am in any way involved in this bitcoin garbage. Do you have any idea how many tens of thousands of dollars have been wasted through students diverting computer resources on some frivolous dream? The entire concept of a decentralized currency is laughable. Do you even have the intelligence to notice that this 'decentralized' network is actually so centralized that it would take the cooperative efforts of just 2 pools to disrupt the entire network? What rational thinking person would be involved in that? You obviously are a perfect case in point.

Then there is this dependence on the government. What is the point of using this decentralized network if you are going to turn around and run to a centralized government whenever you stub your toe? This topic alone could be used for a Doctoral thesis in Psychology. The delusional masses want to be freed from the yoke of governmental control but who do they turn to in their time of need?
badgerkiller (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 12:04:28 AM

Bruce Peterson was proven to be badgerkiller a year ago: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=150803.msg9938121#msg9938121

He quit posting since then to only reappear because he missed the banter between him and I. Now, he's gone totally fuckin' nuts believing that he's living in Arizona while residing in his mommy's basement in Nevada (the town, not state), Iowa.

Shit, since badgerkiller mentioned his mother's dead, perhaps Bruce is giving us a clue that his mother's dead and stuffed her in a freezer so that he can enjoy her social security check to augment his Navy pension and unemployment since leaving BFL. Recall, it took my other user account - nibbknot - to expose his speaking-in-tongues ass on this forum, with an added benefit of driving Sonny Vleisides totally apeshit. HAHAHA
You sure are hung up on basements how many hours did you spend locked in your parents basement to have developed this phobia? I would refer you to Dr Wagner who has a practice not far from you but you are regrettably too old.
CryptoPsycho

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 12:23:40 AM

Who is Bruno and why should he not post?
alterbcp19

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 01:22:32 AM

You sure are hung up on basements how many hours did you spend locked in your parents basement to have developed this phobia? I would refer you to Dr Wagner who has a practice not far from you but you are regrettably too old.

Your psychopathic internet stalker persona is becoming more and more boring. You might want to take up your own advice if you haven't already.
adibe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 02:52:33 AM

who the hell is bruno ?
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 02:53:17 AM

my name is boxxy and i love bruno and spoetnak

who the hell is bruno ?

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
alterbcp19

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 03:22:04 AM

Your dementia must run a lot deeper than I thought if you think I am in any way involved in this bitcoin garbage. Do you have any idea how many tens of thousands of dollars have been wasted through students diverting computer resources on some frivolous dream? The entire concept of a decentralized currency is laughable. Do you even have the intelligence to notice that this 'decentralized' network is actually so centralized that it would take the cooperative efforts of just 2 pools to disrupt the entire network? What rational thinking person would be involved in that? You obviously are a perfect case in point.

Then there is this dependence on the government. What is the point of using this decentralized network if you are going to turn around and run to a centralized government whenever you stub your toe? This topic alone could be used for a Doctoral thesis in Psychology. The delusional masses want to be freed from the yoke of governmental control but who do they turn to in their time of need?

What makes you think I give a rat's ass what you think? Your rabid lunacy on display in this thread is pathetic and unsightly. Just gtfo.
Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 03:44:34 AM

The entire concept of a decentralized currency is laughable. Do you even have the intelligence to notice that this 'decentralized' network is actually so centralized that it would take the cooperative efforts of just 2 pools to disrupt the entire network? What rational thinking person would be involved in that? You obviously are a perfect case in point.

... saying nothing to shooting themselves in the foot, and ultimately working against their own interests.

*shrugs*
alterbcp19

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 03:55:06 AM

ITT: someone has a bone to pick with Bruno but they can't quite tell us why.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 04:30:31 AM

Well, this delusional monumental asshole - ME - doesn't give a rat's ass about fuckin' the yoke of governmental control et al., so you can throw that theory if pertains to me out the window with Bruce Peterson's cum-and-mommy's-milk-floating bath water.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 04:33:45 AM

Dude, would you please be so kind as to explain to everybody here exactly what I've done to you in a past life that's making you hate me so much? It's obvious you have a major issue with me stemming all the way back to December 2014, so what gives? Did you catch your mommy masturbating to a pic of me gleaned off he Interwebs? Or did your mommy catch you masturbating to that pic of me donning a pink tutu? How close am I?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 04:41:28 AM

ITT: someone has a bone to pick with Bruno but they can't quite tell us why.

I just asked the same thing unbeknownst to this post's existence. I haven't spoken about, nor thought one iota of badgerkiller since his last postings last December 2014, yet we all see here that that fucker's been thinkin' 'bout me every waking hour. And he has the audacity to declare that I have an issue with him? That is motherfuckin' unbelievable!

Unless badgerkiller woke up one morning with a blooding asshole believing it was me that caused it, I can't think of one reason why this fucker is pissed off at me. NOT ONE! Perhaps, the retard will be kind enough to enlighten us. But don't hold your breath because by the looks of his pennings, the boy ain't right in the head.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 08:40:47 PM

Just 'bout time for Bruce Peterson to make his daily visit to this wonderful thread designed to royally stick it up my scammy ass. HAHAHA
alterbcp19

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 02:42:09 AM

I bet he'll stick it up our asses for suggesting he doesn't have a life to start this trolling thread.  Grin

I think he's just too busy being suckled by his mommy. He'll be back soon enough.
pocarime32

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 02:58:29 AM

who is bruno though ?
filipwx

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 03:05:38 AM

Who is bruno?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 03:30:48 AM

Who is bruno?

Re: Why does Bruno still post

Is it because Bruno's tied to the post?
badgerkiller (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 07:16:45 PM

I had a Christmas party to go to last night here in Arizona and you weren't invited Bruno. I hope your anxiety over my not posting didn't adversely affect your health. I saw the post about you being the most annoying person on bitcointalk. Does that mean that this Bruce Peterson you have such an obsession with has two new accounts to hound you with? You really should pay more attention to your alternate account posting. I replied to your alterbcp19 account and you responded like I had replied to you. And then the reply I did make to you you used the alterbcp19 account to reply. A true keeper of the scores would never make such a newbish mistake.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 10:31:13 PM

I had a Christmas party to go to last night here in Arizona and you weren't invited Bruno. I hope your anxiety over my not posting didn't adversely affect your health. I saw the post about you being the most annoying person on bitcointalk. Does that mean that this Bruce Peterson you have such an obsession with has two new accounts to hound you with? You really should pay more attention to your alternate account posting. I replied to your alterbcp19 account and you responded like I had replied to you. And then the reply I did make to you you used the alterbcp19 account to reply. A true keeper of the scores would never make such a newbish mistake.

theymos, would you be so kind as to info Bruce Peterson that the alterbcp19 isn't mine? Also, tell Bruce that he's not in Arizona but in Nevada, Iowa. Me's think his mommy's tit's milk in tainted. HAHAHA
badgerkiller (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 03:03:22 AM

theymos, would you be so kind as to info Bruce Peterson that the alterbcp19 isn't mine? Also, tell Bruce that he's not in Arizona but in Nevada, Iowa. Me's think his mommy's tit's milk in tainted. HAHAHA
theymos, would you be so kind as to info Bruno that I am not Bruce Peterson? Also tell him that his trying to suck milk from his dead mother's tit is a waste of time.
alterbcp19

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 05:29:29 AM

I'm just here to check that Bruce Peterson (badgerkiller) is still being a shitfaced moron who thinks his pseudonymous bullshit actually matters. I'll be back again later to see if there's any major change in 24-48 hours.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 08:58:47 AM

theymos, would you be so kind as to info Bruno that I am not Bruce Peterson? Also tell him that his trying to suck milk from his dead mother's tit is a waste of time.

theymos, tell Bruce Peterson that I'm also suckin' my dead dad's dick while playing with my dead mother's tits while I'm eating my dear grandmother's pussy.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: