Bitcoin Forum
October 22, 2017, 10:58:39 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BITCOIN21 - 21 million coins - SHA256 - All Device Types - Jan 2016  (Read 30530 times)
VanityWallets2015

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 07:30:50 AM

bleh.. no pools working Sad and i really like the bitcoin21..

Tekyboy's pool is up again aswell after a couple of days downtime. OP updated with pool info.

BTC: 1KGnEZqC8cw4ZEbgvmn3xSSDUpisDunMYy
XP:XRYNAAHp92zFbLrfFtXDosvKm76r3dU7xE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jaipagare01

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 05:40:19 PM

News dev?
Name:  VanityWallets2015
Activity: 434
Position:  Sr. Member
Date Registered:  February 06, 2015, 10:58:07 PM
Last Active:  June 13, 2016, 11:01:13 PM

Really busy at the moment! There's alot of news and updates to share but just don't have the time and resources at the moment!
Please just follow the thread and watch for updates, thanks Smiley

Okay...this is one thing that hurts coins the most, and this coin has already been hit with serious delays in the past it seems. That's not exactly a good answer.

It sounds like you need someone to help you out, maybe take on the role of filtering through dev updates and informing the people? You guys have premines here, so it sounds like it is time to put some of that to use and build a team to support you as you claim to be so busy. You have the resources right there.

I have no stake in this as I don't hold XBTC but I was just checking the thread out of an interest in this project.

There should always be time to fill in people on what's going on - provide some insight into the current motions going on behind the scene. Just saying, "I am super busy and have no time to let anyone know of things...but trust me it's coming!" is not good enough. This coin actually looks good and it would suck to see it fail without even a chance.

Bitcoin21 Xbtc21 is a hoax and a scam; not that it's my words vanitywallet proved himself. Vanitywallets; hasn't delivered and I guess he doesn't wish to deliver either. Coin was launched on April 21st and since then there is absolutely no news/development rather then promise and keep telling I am busy and have no resources. Oh yes!! I can see, you are busy developing websites (teslacoin), sending donations synching other coin wallets and been active on all other community rather Xbtc21.

I have evidence your efforts  and great development and how active you are on xxxcoin, paycoin, teslacoin, Navcoin, Bithire, Cent Pennies, Mazacoin, MoonCoin, Sexcoin, Britcoin, TurBostake & Sprouts.

Vanitywallet why don't you accept, you created XBTC21 for quick profit and when your IPO failed you went behind all those above coins listed to make money.

Bitcoin-21.com website has so many conflicting information; which indeed isn't good.

Starting price was listed around 10k Sats, which didn't even lasted for couple of hours. Current price is around 210 sats and if vanitywallet continues same behavior I am sure, after 2 months when your 6 months hosting expires you'll dump the coin and lock the thread and gone miles away.

I know, you aren't bound to deliver nor anyone hired you; although making fake promises is not appropriate either.

You've good communications skills; and that's what you'll use to defend yourself when you'll reply back.

I am out of this XBTC21 now. Sold all my coins and happy I was able to coop up my BTC with 10% loss; which I can afford.

Look at your OP and answer yourself if you have developed/deliver even 1% in last 4 months.

GoodBye..
Community, this is a last wakeup call.

kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2016, 09:17:29 PM

Did you dump when price was 200 sat? How i missed your orders

VanityWallets2015

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 08:31:06 PM

News dev?
Name:  VanityWallets2015
Activity: 434
Position:  Sr. Member
Date Registered:  February 06, 2015, 10:58:07 PM
Last Active:  June 13, 2016, 11:01:13 PM

Really busy at the moment! There's alot of news and updates to share but just don't have the time and resources at the moment!
Please just follow the thread and watch for updates, thanks Smiley

Okay...this is one thing that hurts coins the most, and this coin has already been hit with serious delays in the past it seems. That's not exactly a good answer.

It sounds like you need someone to help you out, maybe take on the role of filtering through dev updates and informing the people? You guys have premines here, so it sounds like it is time to put some of that to use and build a team to support you as you claim to be so busy. You have the resources right there.

I have no stake in this as I don't hold XBTC but I was just checking the thread out of an interest in this project.

There should always be time to fill in people on what's going on - provide some insight into the current motions going on behind the scene. Just saying, "I am super busy and have no time to let anyone know of things...but trust me it's coming!" is not good enough. This coin actually looks good and it would suck to see it fail without even a chance.

Bitcoin21 Xbtc21 is a hoax and a scam; not that it's my words vanitywallet proved himself. Vanitywallets; hasn't delivered and I guess he doesn't wish to deliver either. Coin was launched on April 21st and since then there is absolutely no news/development rather then promise and keep telling I am busy and have no resources. Oh yes!! I can see, you are busy developing websites (teslacoin), sending donations synching other coin wallets and been active on all other community rather Xbtc21.

I have evidence your efforts  and great development and how active you are on xxxcoin, paycoin, teslacoin, Navcoin, Bithire, Cent Pennies, Mazacoin, MoonCoin, Sexcoin, Britcoin, TurBostake & Sprouts.

Vanitywallet why don't you accept, you created XBTC21 for quick profit and when your IPO failed you went behind all those above coins listed to make money.

Bitcoin-21.com website has so many conflicting information; which indeed isn't good.

Starting price was listed around 10k Sats, which didn't even lasted for couple of hours. Current price is around 210 sats and if vanitywallet continues same behavior I am sure, after 2 months when your 6 months hosting expires you'll dump the coin and lock the thread and gone miles away.

I know, you aren't bound to deliver nor anyone hired you; although making fake promises is not appropriate either.

You've good communications skills; and that's what you'll use to defend yourself when you'll reply back.

I am out of this XBTC21 now. Sold all my coins and happy I was able to coop up my BTC with 10% loss; which I can afford.

Look at your OP and answer yourself if you have developed/deliver even 1% in last 4 months.

GoodBye..
Community, this is a last wakeup call.

There was no ICO/IPO and you were told it was a 7 year plan. The problem with people nowadays is they expect to mine and then make a profit, there is no profit in mining, and there is no profit in holding high pos coins. I did not request to put the coin on yobit, yet there it is, in a way I am pleased because it roots out those people who are looking to make quick money, unlucky!!

If you do not want to invest and be along for the long journey then that's your loss. Your attitude, with regret, is very selfish and not warranted.

Premine
You will notice that the whole premine continues to be untouched.
You will notice that no coins have been dumped and that all the wallets are the same including my personal holdings.

If anyone else has any questions by all means, I am working on a broad range of projects, if you don't understand what Bitcoin 21 is about (like this person clearly does not!) then it would be pointless of you to invest.

Still working on things in the background, some new stuff coming up which i will talk about as soon as I get some time.

I'll do my thing and hopefully everything pays off in the long run.

VanityWallets2015

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 08:31:14 PM

SUMMER UPDATE

Good evening.

OK here's the first update I have done for a while, and an important step towards reaching overall goals across a 7 year plan mentioned earlier.

It may become clear why I am not posting regularly, I am just getting things done, hopefully as things progress I will be able to employ communications staff to keep everyone updated.

Over the last 9 months I have put together a 15 asset portfolio on the Bitshares Platform to help the overall financial sustainability of the Bitcoin21 network, assets, financial growth, and implementation of a key new wealth platform. Whilst many may not understand the finer points of what is being achieved here, it is without a doubt one of the most complex and challenging problem/solutions to implement. The cost of investment of those assets is around 100,000 Bitshares to date.

Many of the same assets have also been registered on the NXT and Horizon platforms (including registering a number of key elements such as gold, silver, platinum etc as virtual elements) to enable the injection of new capital as required. This will enable me to start work on the next stage of the roadmap and plan (despite some items being delayed).

The website www.bitshares.org.uk and the new social media feed http://www.twitter.com/bitsharesassets are designed as a portal for investment into the platform. I currently own around 300,000 Bitshares and intend to invest in that platform which will ultimately suit my purposes as things grow.

Above: Bitshares.org.uk screenshot.

Now that has been established this should function as an avenue in the background for investment vehicles for both existing and new wealth.

If I don't post frequently do not be disheartened, there is still alot going on behind the scenes and things will take time, if anyone has any concerns, suggestions, proposals or inputs you can always get me via PM

Have a great evening.

VW

VanityWallets2015

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 07:07:39 PM

Just a quick note to advise that Bitcoin21 is still an active project, it is also listed for trading on both Yobit and Nova Exchanges.

I am currently also working on Golfcoin (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1608804.0) and XP (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1590538.0) as part of a core platform of digital currencies and assets which will be carried forward together and all managed by the same team.

I will provide further updates as and when available, and an updated roadmap will also be available in due course.

Due to diminished funds at present this has delayed the advance of the projects, however all profits from trading bitcoins and digital currencies will continue to be reinvested into this central core of digital currencies and assets.

Please continue to stake XBTC21 to help secure the network, thank you.

jaipagare01

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 02:56:16 PM

Good to see almost 1 Petahash on the Suprnova mining pool at the start of the launch. Fabulous!!
Difficulty already up to nearly 30 million at one point, now levelling off for a while.
Thanks for the support!

There is only 1 pool running and that too having only 1TH. Wondering 1 Petahash to 1 Tera Hash. After few days 1GH.. and then zero..
I remember, you telling, even you are mining. Is that you?

http://www.zpool.ca/explorer
Bitcoin21 XBTC21 sha256 XBTC21-v1.0.0.build- 52398 1.373 M 2 1 TH/s

Project is made to be delivered after 7 years.. yes right.. meet you in 2023..

kingcolex
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 04:03:11 AM

Good to see almost 1 Petahash on the Suprnova mining pool at the start of the launch. Fabulous!!
Difficulty already up to nearly 30 million at one point, now levelling off for a while.
Thanks for the support!

There is only 1 pool running and that too having only 1TH. Wondering 1 Petahash to 1 Tera Hash. After few days 1GH.. and then zero..

It was an obvious fool hardy attempt to get in on 21incs name and hopefully make some money, did you see the damn premine on this.

VanityWallets2015

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 06:04:04 AM

Thanks for the support!

It was an obvious fool hardy attempt to get in on 21incs name and hopefully make some money, did you see the damn premine on this.

Really tired.

The coin is POW with ultra low POS, so in theory doesnt require dedicated POW mining, although its beneficial.
The premine has particular application as specified in the OP and has not moved since launch (in over 8 months).
There is no fixed lead time on delivery.

Thanks for your message, 21 is in reference to a number of factors;

- westernised aged of becoming an adult (age of 21)
- actually the number of my own birthday
- 7 is in relation to celebrating 7 years of the blockchain

kingcolex
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 01:48:29 PM

Thanks for the support!

Really tired.

The coin is POW with ultra low POS, so in theory doesnt require dedicated POW mining, although its beneficial.
The premine has particular application as specified in the OP and has not moved since launch (in over 8 months).

There is no "foolhardy attempt" to get in on 21 incs name, that was made clear already. 21 is in reference to a number of factors;

- a multiple of 7 (777) in relation to my divine guide

There are a number of other factors.

There seems to be alot of grumbling from people who are looking for an instant return on mining at the cost of developers, when actually it is a long term partnership.

Given the ultra low POS, 21 actually has the best possible chance as a long term POW/POS coin with a good strategy in place - you forget that the blockchain changes national governance of money in favour of global distribution of which it is not going to happen overnight, there are significant political, military, peace, commercial and legal implications in moving a world towards global branded currency, so it has to be done in a timescale that is sensitive and supports international agreements in particular promoting peace and raising the lowest levels of poverty while reducing conflict.

I have seen hundreds of people looking to make a few quid for themselves instead of looking at the bigger picture, if the bigger picture takes another 7 years, I am fine with that. Once again, anyone looking for a quick profit best look elsewhere.

Thanks for your support!
No the best possible chance as a long term pow/pos is probably ethereum even with all the shit they went through it is still around $13.50.

kingcolex
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 02:39:03 AM

Thanks for the support!

Really tired.

There is no "foolhardy attempt" to get in on 21 incs name, that was made clear already. 21 is in reference to a number of factors;

- a multiple of 7 (777) in relation to my divine guide

There are a number of other factors.

There seems to be alot of grumbling from people who are looking for an instant return on mining at the cost of developers, when actually it is a long term partnership.

Given the ultra low POS, 21 actually has the best possible chance as a long term POW/POS coin with a good strategy in place - you forget that the blockchain changes national governance of money in favour of global distribution of which it is not going to happen overnight, there are significant political, military, peace, commercial and legal implications in moving a world towards global branded currency, so it has to be done in a timescale that is sensitive and supports international agreements in particular promoting peace and raising the lowest levels of poverty while reducing conflict.

I have seen hundreds of people looking to make a few quid for themselves instead of looking at the bigger picture, if the bigger picture takes another 7 years, I am fine with that. Once again, anyone looking for a quick profit best look elsewhere.

Thanks for your support!
No the best possible chance as a long term pow/pos is probably ethereum even with all the shit they went through it is still around $13.50.
I dont like Ethereum.
So that doesn't change the fact that it is currently the best long term pow/pos coin.

North wind

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 09:17:07 AM

The coin dies and the fool is clear. As well as the dead all your other projects (XP, Golfcoin2) .Not one back to try to sit on two chairs. At least one chemuto udilyayte attention. Last time you heard none at all in blockchain. Ignore the uttermost. Your plans for the coming year At least otnovitelno your projects for 7 years, a lot that can change. How about golfcoin2. Really you could not find a single sponsor. After all, he had the whole of a better chance at life
beliomir

Activity: 133

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 05:16:35 PM

hey!

Can you give us somes nodes?

I looking for the web but don't find.

So can you help us for somes nodes?

Thank's
dolores13

Activity: 185

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 05:33:55 PM

hey!

Thank's
Dont waste your time with this coin, its dead since the very start like his other coins.
bitowner

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 07:43:19 AM

hey!

Thank's

Same here Sad
Coinchange

Activity: 122

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 11:53:09 AM

all BTC21 inside nova can be swapped to creedTokens

Swap until 2-28-2017
Swap/burn BTC21 into Creed Tokens

NovaExchange CReedTokens to Espers Market
NovaExchange CReedTokens to LTC  Market
NovaExchange CReedTokens to Doge Market
NovaExchange CReedTokens to Piggycoin Market Oink
NovaExchange CReedTokens to Bitcoin Market

This is a new project, new developer as it's trying to save people's value inside nova
I'm not dev.. just telling of the swap  Grin

creed
Code:
co sp ac de

🚀
JabirJac

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 01:18:34 PM

Did you dump when price was 200 sat? How i missed your orders
can not be decided so earlier but depends upon mood of that time.
cracker666

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 10:15:24 AM

can this coin still be mined
saocodonls95

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 02:28:26 PM

can this coin still be mined
I don''t know, but this coin lower rate with BTC and some coin!
cracker666

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 04:20:35 PM

is their a pool to go mine this as was mining last year but the pool i was using aint no more or is this a dead coin now
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.