Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:53:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BITCOIN21 - 21 million coins - SHA256 - All Device Types - Jan 2016  (Read 42898 times)
VanityWallets2015 (OP)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 10:54:04 AM

Is launch today or not?

I don't think so. Until further notice. Guess in February 2016

Currently discussing with the lead developer about a potential launch over the next week or so, don't worry I will keep everyone up to date, I just need to make some additional enquiries.

It will happen shortly, nothing has changed, I just dont want to give another fixed date until I am 100% sure.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
davien

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 11:25:08 AM

Is launch today or not?

Currently discussing with the lead developer about a potential launch over the next week or so, don't worry I will keep everyone up to date, I just need to make some additional enquiries.

It will happen shortly, nothing has changed, I just dont want to give another fixed date until I am 100% sure.
Why did the launch failed? i mean what was the problem?

VanityWallets2015 (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 11:48:12 AM

Is launch today or not?

Hi, there's no launch failure just a delay, no problem at all, just more time needed.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
VanityWallets2015 (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 02:04:05 PM

Is launch today or not?

Hi, there's no launch failure just a delay, no problem at all, just more time needed.

NEW LAUNCH DATE (preliminary) 21st April 2016.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Stephan18

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 03:01:00 PM

April? 3 Months??

Okay sry but without me.

Have luck with your coin
p3yot33at3r

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 03:31:53 PM

BITCOIN 21 official launch is currently postponed until further notice.

Until digital currency exchanges are regulated and protected by the financial services authorities, and peoples investments are guaranteed it would be a bad decision to continue with the launch.

LULZ @ this.  Cheesy

If you want regulation, use fiat currency & banks - regulation works soooo well in the banking industry..... Roll Eyes

EPIC FAIL COIN.

So, by 21st April you're confident that the whole Bitcoin/Altcoin industry will be completely regulated..... Huh

Should have said 1st April.... Cheesy
VanityWallets2015 (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 10:06:14 AM

Update: Launch expected within the next week - 2 weeks.

Final information and specifications below.

Bitcoin 21 Digital Currency V1.0 (Proposed Variant Tickers X21 / XBTC21 )

Bitcoin 21 (or 21 for short) is a 7th Anniversary advanced Bitcoin variant celebrating 7 years of the blockchain. Bitcoin 21 is the culmination of over 2 years research in digital currencies to create the perfect digital currency with the perfect ethical, moral, commercial and environmentally friendly components.

Features

POW/POS
Bitcoin 21 features the very latest POW/POS technology and advances the original bitcoin blockchain with unique specifications which make it the perfect digital currency, these include;

21 million Pow coins
Bitcoin 21 features 21 million maximum proof of work coins.

Pow/Pos Hybrid
This allows the coin to be mined from the source until 21 million have been mined (proof of work) at which point the coin will switch automatically to 100% Pos (proof of stake). The hybrid coin also means that any coins mined and stored in the wallet during its lifetime will create an additional stake.

SHA256 Algo
Uses the same cryptographically secure algorithm as the original Bitcoin blockchain.

Specifications
21 Million POW Coins
210 Second Blocks (3.5 minutes)
21 Coin Block Reward
Block reward halving 350,0000
Min stake age: 21 days
Max stake age: 30 days
Yearly POS interest: 0.0021%
Block size: 2.1MB

Wallets On Launch
Linux (Ubuntu) Mac (OSX) Windows (7,8,10)

Block Explorer
Lite block explorer available on launch.

Node
Minimum single always up masternode available on launch.

Premine
Three batches of 2.1 million coins (6.3 million in total) have been allocated as part of the premine, a significant proportion of which are locked for a minimum period of 5 years (with the exception of IPO/ICO and batch 3 which is designed to help prevent further destruction of the planet and provide some respite from poverty).

Batch 1(2.1 million)
Batch 1 premine includes;
1 million capital balance held for a minimum of 5 years by the 21 team (the same as the original Bitcoin)
1.1 million IPO/ICO available for sale up to the point of inclusion on the first exchange*

*1.1 million IPO/ICO will remain available to purchase below the current exchange rate to increase circulation and allow marginal profit to fulfil available IPO/ICO (subject to value)

Batch 2(2.1 million)
Batch 2 premine incudes;
1 million capital balance held for a minimum of 5 years for UK/HM Treasury with no cash out option
1.1 million capital balance held for a minimum of 5 years for other UN/accepting countries with no cash out option
These will NOT be distributed to these parties and will be held in trust until the expiry of the 5 year trust.

Batch 3(2.1 million)
Batch 3 premine includes;
1 million capital balance held for conservation/humanitarian organisations to carry out global work
1.1 million capital balance held for airdrop to people in countries where extreme poverty and homelessness are problematic

Keystone
Bitcoin 21 is a significant keystone in curing extreme global financial, resourceful and mental poverty.

How you can help
You can help in a number of ways which include;
- running a full node for the network
- mining 21 from the source
- running a mining pool
- trading on exchanges (subject to availability)
- purchasing coins from the IPO/ICO
- donating Bitcoin or other digital currencies
- join the team and contribute

More information will be available in due course. Source and wallets will be available at the time of launch.

Bitcoin Donations
Please send any bitcoin donations to: 1ABtZVanomgx2PLQhxC3RcS6zpsD8A7YUA

Any donations will be put towards development, marketing, business activities, and investment into an altcoin portfolio for the Bitcoin 21 foundation.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
AleScamHole

Activity: 504

Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 03:36:26 PM

huged premines in "stages"
"donations can be sent to..."

wow no ty , what an easy way to lose your btc here  hahaha
jaipagare

Activity: 514
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 04:44:42 PM

Question raised by member, still remains un answered..

So, by 21st April you're confident that the whole Bitcoin/Altcoin industry will be completely regulated?

Website mentions, you "VanityWallets2015" is/are the only one in team. Do you have more members to introduce? A YouTube introduction video will be highly appreciated.

There has been many events, where coin is launched and later DEV disappears. What's your plans? Yes, I know website says 5years + but it's easy to says, how long would you stay connected to your project? You mentioned Digital Certificate. Tell me more please..

Have you been a member of any other Alt Coin in past?

What will be block number for your 6.3 Mil premise? Block ZERO? I would suggest you do premine block close to Block reward halving 350,0000.

Website is good, however but I don't see any different/new development or concept in your project which will attract more people.

VanityWallets2015 (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 07:23:23 PM

Question raised by member, still remains un answered..

So, by 21st April you're confident that the whole Bitcoin/Altcoin industry will be completely regulated?

Website mentions, you "VanityWallets2015" is/are the only one in team. Do you have more members to introduce? A YouTube introduction video will be highly appreciated.

There has been many events, where coin is launched and later DEV disappears. What's your plans? Yes, I know website says 5years + but it's easy to says, how long would you stay connected to your project? You mentioned Digital Certificate. Tell me more please..

What will be block number for your 6.3 Mil premise? Block ZERO? I would suggest you do premine block close to Block reward halving 350,0000.

Website is good, however but I don't see any different/new development or concept in your project which will attract more people.

Thanks for your questions, they seem quite particular and investigative however I will try and answer as best I can at this time.

There has been no key developments either way in terms of official regulation since January, banks and financial institutions are moving to the blockchain, there has also been a number of blockchain patent applications by large corporations which would indicate that blockchains, in particular with tokenised units, such as Bitcoin have been accepted as units of transaction. I am happy at this time that there has been no legal motion to prevent blockchain and digital currency trading, and therefore am comfortable that this will continue without penalty.

It would be highly inappropriate to post up photographs and video content for reasons which will become apparant. There are no additional members to introduce at this time.

This project is a permanent project. The 5 year trust programme requires third parties to accept key policies of Bitcoin 21 before any such units can be released, even after 5 years. Given I am now 40 years old, whilst I can potentially commit a further 30+ years to the project, it will need to be passed on or continued at a later stage by other persons. A digital certificate can be provided on launch as a legally binding guarantee that any premine shall be stored in trust for the time period specified thus preserving any persons investment in the project. I have been involved in digital currencies since October 2013.

Yes a number of altcoins/digital assets NONE of which have been or will be traded on exchanges for particular reasons. I am also helping with a number of existing altcoins, and have been recently invited to assist in the growth of another coin.

The premine will be created as a single instamine from block zero. Individual wallets will be created with the divided premines, encrypted and each protected with a unique pass phrase. Once the premine has been completed there will be a short continued mining period at a very low hash to lower the difficulty to provide everyone with a fair position in terms of mining.

Bitcoin 21 is also named "the bridge" to the Currency Of Light (www.currencyoflight.com). At first this might not appear to mean anything, however it is an important keystone in changing the financial status of the world today, you can also reference the Blockchain Party (www.blockchainparty.com) which is designed to establish a sustainable, financially viable, not-for-profit economic system across the world to reduce global extreme poverty. Where debt and war are the two predominant ways in which governments ensure the creation of money, this is no longer acceptable or humane in an advanced technological world, we can do better.

That is as much information as I can give at this time. I am not seeking investors, ultimately I have already devolved myself from participating at all in the fiat economy and rely on a third party for food, accommodation and every day necessities, and will continue to advance the position of being able to opt out of the fiat economy as part of this delivery.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
VanityWallets2015 (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 08:19:51 PM

Official Launch Date 17 April 2016

Daemon now running lead-in test to block 777 (21).
Premine completed and pre-allocated with 5 year restriction terms as per previous spec.
Windows, MacOS and Linux wallets available on launch date.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 08:24:48 PM

A timer would be helpful so no one miss lsinch in their timezones

opmac

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 12:44:47 AM

A timer would be helpful so no one miss lsinch in their timezones

Yes that would be very helpful.

I will set my miner to a pool. We need a fair launch. Not like so many other coins the last month. Total BS launches. DEVS had their buddies mine everything before
peeps even had wallets and pool addresses

VanityWallets2015 (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 08:22:36 PM

Hi everyone.

Regarding launch date/time, I would just advise following this thread, further announcements will be made including links to source and wallets, I will give you plenty of warning.

Confirm that there are;

Windows, Linux and MacOS wallets ready for launch.
Lead-in is running successfully, everything looks to be good, difficulty retargeting is good, difficulty will be lowered from lead-in for launch.

Provisional launch time 21:21 UK/GMT?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
isamamin

Activity: 263

semux

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 08:31:47 PM

Launch expected within the next week - 2 weeks | Smiley keep watching

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
jaipagare

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 08:51:21 PM

I'll be around at launch and host a pool:

https://btc21.suprnova.cc/

Ready for pre-reg

Thanks, added to the OP and to the mining pools section of the initial website.

3 Mining Pools  Now Confirmed For Launch 21st January 2016 21:00 UK/GMT

Can I still use this information?
VanityWallets2015 (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 08:58:04 PM

I'll be around at launch and host a pool:

https://btc21.suprnova.cc/

Ready for pre-reg

Thanks, added to the OP and to the mining pools section of the initial website.

3 Mining Pools  Now Confirmed For Launch 21st January 2016 21:00 UK/GMT

Can I still use this information?

Yes as far as I know. I will be contacting each pool with links to the source upon launch Smiley

Solo Mining Supported

Instructions will also be available so you can mine solo through your wallets, because the difficulty will be low you should be able to get some blocks early on Smiley Once some pools are up this will reduce the chances of blocks as difficulty tends to go up quickly, but for the first few hours if there are no pools, solo mining will be possible.

Exchanges
Requests have been made to add Bitcoin 21 to Bittrex and Yobit, I will keep you updated with any information.

Android Wallet
The android wallet will not be available upon launch however it is planned to have this up and running within the next couple of months.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
jaipagare

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 09:53:17 PM

What about coin market cap listing, block explorer and Rich List?

BTC21 pre mine wallet address, to keep an eye about activities..

I will be specifically looking for Win 7 32 bit wallet to install.
VanityWallets2015 (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 11:02:46 PM

What about coin market cap listing, block explorer and Rich List?

BTC21 pre mine wallet address, to keep an eye about activities..

I will be specifically looking for Win 7 32 bit wallet to install.

Coinmarketcap can really only be achieved once on an exchange, otherwise coin does not have a value. Listing on exchanges requires community interest, so growth of a community is important.

Premine wallet addresses will be published happily Smiley These will be encrypted and cold stored securely.

Hopefully will have 32 bit and 64 bit wallets available for windows.

Block explorer is available already, this will be linked to shortly aswell.

Rich list will be available, a node package will be purchased and added to chainz.

Faucet and giveaways can also be implemented depending on the level of interest and community support.

Furthermore;

- Bitcoin 21 is NOT at all associated with Agenda 21 (for those of you who are educated to know what that is) or 21 inc (responsible for Bitcoin hardware)
- Bitcoin 21 is NOT using any intellectual property or influence from any 21 brands, again more information will be provided in future
- Bitcoin 21 is NOT owned by, invested in, or influenced by any government, bank, or corporate interest

- Bitcoin 21 IS a 100% not for profit, that is critically important to understand, any revenue generated is purely for the development of platform 21 and the not for profit sustainable ecosystem
- Bitcoin 21 IS 100% independent

Thank you for your support.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
VanityWallets2015 (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 10:07:05 AM

Block explorer up live at www.bitcoin-21.com/explorer/

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀