Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:29:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BITCOIN21 - 21 million coins - SHA256 - All Device Types - Jan 2016  (Read 42898 times)
Altcoin11

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 12:30:08 PM

- set a specific date (21 May, June or July) to organise a scheduled exchange launch

What stops exchanges from adding it now if they want to? You can vote for it in c-cex already https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=xbtc21

- get a launch price (consensus from exchanges) so we know what price it will be when it launches

What stops miners from selling coins in whatever price they want to if some exchange adds it now?
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
axlroses

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 03:25:33 PM

IPO Unit prices

0 - 250 units - $1 each / 0.0025 BTC each
251 - 500 units - $2 each / 0.005 BTC each
501 - 1000 units - $3 each / 0.0075 BTC each
1001 - 2500 units - $4 each / 0.01 BTC each
2501 - 5000 units - $5 each / 0.0125 BTC each

how does this work    1 unit = 1 btc21 coin ?

+1 i dont understand with this calculation.

The reason for doing an IPO with an increased price was to make sure that many people had the opportunity to participate.

So if you bought 250 at $1, if you wanted to buy more the next 250 would cost $2 each and so on.

This is so that thousands of people could have a few coins at the low price, only those who were serious large investors would then buy at a higher price.

Does that explain it for you? Scaled price stops the first few people buying all the coins Smiley

thanks, so minimum price for 1 BTC21 coin is $1? or 250 BTC21 coin is $1?
VanityWallets2015 (OP)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 08:14:02 PM

- set a specific date (21 May, June or July) to organise a scheduled exchange launch

What stops exchanges from adding it now if they want to? You can vote for it in c-cex already https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=xbtc21

- get a launch price (consensus from exchanges) so we know what price it will be when it launches

What stops miners from selling coins in whatever price they want to if some exchange adds it now?

True, there's nothing stopping individual exchanges listing, but would be cool to list the coin across exchanges at an agreed start price!
If there was a consensus (which is what the blockchain is all about!!!) on list value then people could buy and sell up to the listing date.

Of course, as you put what stops miners selling coins p2p, well nothing at all, but it would be good to allow some form of IPO/ICO to support the system.

Feel free to vote or contribute. Cool that its listed as a suggested coin on CCex already, good job Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
cryptoVIP

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 06:44:16 AM

how to participate IPO?

kampretkabur

Activity: 742

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 07:44:36 AM

so the ico price is $1 per koin if we buy 250 coins? and maturity age for coin to start staking is set to 21 days, am i right?
lestherat
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 10:42:09 AM

Watching closely this one, i like the idea to help others.

Yes we need more info about the ICO/IPO, thanks.
VanityWallets2015 (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 12:53:51 PM

so the ico price is $1 per koin if we buy 250 coins? and maturity age for coin to start staking is set to 21 days, am i right?

Hello, yes.

Keeping the IPO/ICO fair
If you were to purchase up to 250 coins the price are $1 each, if you would like to purchase more the coin price gets higher for example between 251 and 500 are $2 each, the reason this is done like this is because more people would have trading opportunities rather than just a few people buying alot, I hope that makes sense. I have asked Bittrex, Cryptopia and Poloniex for a entry listing price to see what initial coin trading value they will offer, so we can introduce Bitcoin 21 to their platforms.

It is VERY IMPORTANT that you understand Bitcoin 21 is not for profit from day one, and funds will only be used to purchase services, development, marketing, etc . The key part of this coin is to further develop two things that are directly associated with Bitcoin 21;

Cura - Currency Of Light (www.currencyoflight.com) (2015) - creates new wealth against light energy, the source of all things, this has been established on the private blockchain
Aperion - Infinity Platform (www.infinityplatform.co.uk) (2016) - creates new wealth against other raw materials and elements across the universe
Virtual Gold - Transit State Commodities (www.virtualgold.org) (2014) - takes value from gold locked in planets and stars, including our own outwith national boundaries

Why are these important?
The Bitcoin economy does NOT cure extreme poverty, it can only consume fiat money and remove national sovereignty. This has huge ramifications in terms of border control, policing, conservation and many other economic factors. The ONLY way it can really take steps to cure poverty is to ensure all poor people have coins and refuse to transact in fiat money (could take 50 years!) This is where Bitcoin 21 and the new wealth economy come in. Bitcoin economies have the opportunity to remove boundaries (just as the New World Order is designed to do!)

Bitcoin 21
Bitcoin 21 is the ONLY coin that can "burn" fiat into the "New Wealth Economy" (Cura/Aperion/Virtual Gold) by exchanging for currency of light at a later date (subject to all going well), it will co-exist as Bitcoin 21 in both the digital currency sector AND in the new wealth economy. The reason is because every penny moving around the new wealth economy would be 100% tracked.

Why 100% Tracked In The New Wealth Economy
If you think its ok to have anonymity to spend money and then expect banks and governments who issue and spend money (perhaps not in our interests) not to spend that money anonymously then that cannot happen. We must open up ourselves entirely but ONLY to a trusted network of consensus that cannot be modified and where peoples money cannot be used against them, this is exactly what the new wealth economy does. I would be willing to put all my transactions in public view, if the Royals, Rothschilds, Governments and Military do the same, that is a fair position.

Decentralising Banking
If people didnt know, banking in the world is essentially run by one family. How do you ask can one family "loan" money to people against the planet, property, and the value of people? Well the true answer is it cannot, it is unjustifiably illegal. Given the numbers of people diseased and dying around the world from poverty frankly they are not doing a very good job. So, the "new wealth economy" is designed to provide a means by which to decentralise and harmonise global banking (remove the existing pyramid structure which itself is illegal) in favour of a consensus based model which continues to employ millions of people, we have to sustain the current economy and the only way to do that is to create a new wealth economy.

Infinite Wealth
The new wealth economy, through Bitcoin 21, offers the possibility of infinite wealth. Used sensibly, conserving resources, maximising employment, education, healthcare, conservation and global protection for civilians we can create a globe where wars are a thing of the past, where art and knowledge and love replace conflict and competition.

The wealth your country can offer you and the banks can offer you is limited, they have borrowed trillions supporting an economy that is failing and has been failing for decades and can only be propped up a short while longer, we MUST create a new wealth economy before the next economic collapse.

Note: because of the scale of this project, not only will there have to be an international legal case (complex containing human rights positions and financial positions) this may run into the $millions, hence why an IPO and significant premine assembly, then we need to look at ways of getting much needed money, order and raising the knowledge and peace levels across the world starting with countries like Venezuela, there is plenty to go around if we all share.

Hope that information helps, I hope you will spread the word and help grow the interest in Bitcoin 21 so we can achieve great things as a global consensus.

If you want to donate BTC or purchase coins please send to:

16DQWC4SihPLR1NieUtmH8KsDUrHMUqA1J

Other digital currencies are accepted, simply message with the type you wish to use via private message and I can add addresses to the OP for specified coins.

Any other info or questions please ask.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
axlroses

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 06:42:14 PM

Hello, yes.

Keeping the IPO/ICO fair
If you were to purchase up to 250 coins the price are $1 each, if you would like to purchase more the coin price gets higher for example between 251 and 500 are $2 each, the reason this is done like this is because more people would have trading opportunities rather than just a few people buying alot, I hope that makes sense. I have asked Bittrex, Cryptopia and Poloniex for a entry listing price to see what initial coin trading value they will offer, so we can introduce Bitcoin 21 to their platforms.

It is VERY IMPORTANT that you understand Bitcoin 21 is not for profit from day one, and funds will only be used to purchase services, development, marketing, etc . The key part of this coin is to further develop two things that are directly associated with Bitcoin 21;

Cura - Currency Of Light (www.currencyoflight.com) (2015) - creates new wealth against light energy, the source of all things, this has been established on the private blockchain
Aperion - Infinity Platform (www.infinityplatform.co.uk) (2016) - creates new wealth against other raw materials and elements across the universe
Virtual Gold - Transit State Commodities (www.virtualgold.org) (2014) - takes value from gold locked in planets and stars, including our own outwith national boundaries

Why are these important?
The Bitcoin economy does NOT cure extreme poverty, it can only consume fiat money and remove national sovereignty. This has huge ramifications in terms of border control, policing, conservation and many other economic factors. The ONLY way it can really take steps to cure poverty is to ensure all poor people have coins and refuse to transact in fiat money (could take 50 years!) This is where Bitcoin 21 and the new wealth economy come in. Bitcoin economies have the opportunity to remove boundaries (just as the New World Order is designed to do!)

Bitcoin 21
Bitcoin 21 is the ONLY coin that can "burn" fiat into the "New Wealth Economy" (Cura/Aperion/Virtual Gold) by exchanging for currency of light at a later date (subject to all going well), it will co-exist as Bitcoin 21 in both the digital currency sector AND in the new wealth economy. The reason is because every penny moving around the new wealth economy would be 100% tracked.

Why 100% Tracked In The New Wealth Economy
If you think its ok to have anonymity to spend money and then expect banks and governments who issue and spend money (perhaps not in our interests) not to spend that money anonymously then that cannot happen. We must open up ourselves entirely but ONLY to a trusted network of consensus that cannot be modified and where peoples money cannot be used against them, this is exactly what the new wealth economy does. I would be willing to put all my transactions in public view, if the Royals, Rothschilds, Governments and Military do the same, that is a fair position.

Decentralising Banking
If people didnt know, banking in the world is essentially run by one family. How do you ask can one family "loan" money to people against the planet, property, and the value of people? Well the true answer is it cannot, it is unjustifiably illegal. Given the numbers of people diseased and dying around the world from poverty frankly they are not doing a very good job. So, the "new wealth economy" is designed to provide a means by which to decentralise and harmonise global banking (remove the existing pyramid structure which itself is illegal) in favour of a consensus based model which continues to employ millions of people, we have to sustain the current economy and the only way to do that is to create a new wealth economy.

Infinite Wealth
The new wealth economy, through Bitcoin 21, offers the possibility of infinite wealth. Used sensibly, conserving resources, maximising employment, education, healthcare, conservation and global protection for civilians we can create a globe where wars are a thing of the past, where art and knowledge and love replace conflict and competition.

The wealth your country can offer you and the banks can offer you is limited, they have borrowed trillions supporting an economy that is failing and has been failing for decades and can only be propped up a short while longer, we MUST create a new wealth economy before the next economic collapse.

Note: because of the scale of this project, not only will there have to be an international legal case (complex containing human rights positions and financial positions) this may run into the $millions, hence why an IPO and significant premine assembly, then we need to look at ways of getting much needed money, order and raising the knowledge and peace levels across the world starting with countries like Venezuela, there is plenty to go around if we all share.

Hope that information helps, I hope you will spread the word and help grow the interest in Bitcoin 21 so we can achieve great things as a global consensus.

If you want to donate BTC or purchase coins please send to:

16DQWC4SihPLR1NieUtmH8KsDUrHMUqA1J

Other digital currencies are accepted, simply message with the type you wish to use via private message and I can add addresses to the OP for specified coins.

Any other info or questions please ask.

Can you enter information about yourself and your team, such as photo and others? because this will increase our confidence.
VanityWallets2015 (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 07:44:45 PM

Can you enter information about yourself and your team, such as photo and others? because this will increase our confidence.

Thanks for the question.

I have offered to give my full information, including home address, contact number etc to exchanges (in private) if they decide to add 21 to their exchange, which I think is fair and then get them to confirm via twitter or here that they have that information on file. That would be preferable to having personal information emblazoned everywhere (particularly with 6 million escrow premine that would be stupid!!)

I have recently invested 2 Bitcoin in CBX (Crypto Bullion) and they have a contact address for me (again in private) which I am sure the team will confirm as I participated in their wallbuster program.

It has been 7 years since Satoshi Nakamoto invented Bitcoin, however we still do not have any information about him, yet Bitcoins are valued at $400, that has not detracted from its price or potential.

I hope that is satisfactory, what else would you like to see happen in the future, or what other tech would you like to suggest is connected to Bitcoin21?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
VanityWallets2015 (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 03:34:12 PM

It was great to nearly achieve 1 Petahash of mining on launch day!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 07:04:23 PM

any updates regardless ICO escrow and exchanges
VanityWallets2015 (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 08:52:09 PM

any updates regardless ICO escrow and exchanges

Hi Kahir, no news as yet, currently waiting for responses from Bittrex, Poloniex, Cryptopia, and understand its already on the voting list for another exchange. Will keep you updated as and when I get some information.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
VanityWallets2015 (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 09:17:59 PM

Wallet Update - Custom Wallets!

Customised Wallets
We will now be providing/supplying customised wallets for Bitcoin 21, these can be branded for your business or website and made available for download from our website and your own, this is a cool way for a bit of additional marketing for your business, website, products etc. In the future we will team up with websites and businesses to integrate a custom wallet UI and content.

Note: This is a pre-order product with a waiting list, please message us with basic details of your business/website to reserve your place on a waiting list, first come first served.

Blackjack/Casino Wallets
Our unique Blackjack/Casino wallets will be available in the near future. These wallets will be branded and colour coded, you can choose between one of 7 colours including gold, silver, red, black, green and pink. These can be again customised as above to feature or advertise Casinos or other related websites as part of the branding scheme.

Note: customisation may incur a small/nominal fee, user instructed updates may incur a small/nominal fee, core updates (including core wallet build updates) will continue to be free of charge.

To discuss your custom wallet development for 21 please drop us a message.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
silverdice.us

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 08:57:43 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2016, 11:41:26 AM by silverdice.us

Where is blockexplorer?

Edit:

Ok, I found a block explorer lite version. More powerful are here: http://btc21explorer.silverdice.us:4001/
kahir
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 08:04:01 PM

Where is blockexplorer?

Edit:

Ok, I found a block explorer lite version. More powerful are here: http://btc21explorer.silverdice.us:4001/

cryptoID got btc21
VanityWallets2015 (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 08:55:34 PM

Where is blockexplorer?

Edit:

cryptoID got btc21

Hosted Block Explorer: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xbtc21/ (paid for 12 months)
Block Explorer Light: http://www.bitcoin-21.com/explorer/

Network 4 nodes that I know of.
Network hash ranging from 60 T/hash - 250+ T/hash, launch hash was around 800+ T/hash!

Everything seems to be running smoothly.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
VanityWallets2015 (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 09:30:03 PM

I might buy a few when they get dumped on an exchange just so see how well they stake in reality.

No idea what's going to happen, when you look at Bittrex and Cryptopia and see the mass of sh*tcoins listed there if 21 doesn't get listing at a decent value I would be very surprised, although it might take a good few months until there's a good amount of coins in circulation.

Who knows what will happen with Bitcoin 21?!? I've given up trying to work out exchanges!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
kahir
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 09:36:43 PM

I might buy a few when they get dumped on an exchange just so see how well they stake in reality.

POS Percentage: 0.0021% POS

thats real bad ..... i mean comeon ... keeping your btc on poloniex lending can get you like 20000x that
VanityWallets2015 (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 09:41:10 PM

thats real bad ..... i mean comeon ... keeping your btc on poloniex lending can get you like 20000x that

it's not bad, it means it will not end up being a sh*tcoin, and retain value

Bitcoin will never go over $1,000, Bitcoin is dead, its just a case of which coin will take over as number 1....

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
halicarton

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 04:19:12 AM

it's not bad, it means it will not end up being a sh*tcoin, and retain value

Bitcoin will never go over $1,000, Bitcoin is dead, its just a case of which coin will take over as number 1....
Well now i know you're a little nuts.
Well now i know you're a little nuts too. Grin

............It's never late to buy BTC for $1.........
........Services-backed cryptocurrency of $1 000 000 000 000 market .........
...........PRE ICO            Sep.27 – Oct.04............
       ............ICO            Oct.10 – Nov.07............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: