Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:00:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BITCOIN21 - 21 million coins - SHA256 - All Device Types - Jan 2016  (Read 42899 times)
Pyramusx

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

Following on Twitter @pyramusx

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2016, 03:37:11 PM

News dev?
Name:  VanityWallets2015
Activity: 434
Position:  Sr. Member
Date Registered:  February 06, 2015, 10:58:07 PM
Last Active:  June 13, 2016, 11:01:13 PM

Really busy at the moment! There's alot of news and updates to share but just don't have the time and resources at the moment!
Please just follow the thread and watch for updates, thanks Smiley

Okay...this is one thing that hurts coins the most, and this coin has already been hit with serious delays in the past it seems. That's not exactly a good answer.

It sounds like you need someone to help you out, maybe take on the role of filtering through dev updates and informing the people? You guys have premines here, so it sounds like it is time to put some of that to use and build a team to support you as you claim to be so busy. You have the resources right there.

I have no stake in this as I don't hold XBTC but I was just checking the thread out of an interest in this project.

There should always be time to fill in people on what's going on - provide some insight into the current motions going on behind the scene. Just saying, "I am super busy and have no time to let anyone know of things...but trust me it's coming!" is not good enough. This coin actually looks good and it would suck to see it fail without even a chance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sxafir

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 04:20:32 PM

The dev is give some free coins or just minning?
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 04:02:03 PM

Hi,

We've added XBTC21 to the miners multipool: www.zpool.ca

Cheers!

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
VanityWallets2015 (OP)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 01:58:16 PM

News dev?

Really busy at the moment! There's alot of news and updates to share but just don't have the time and resources at the moment!

Okay...this is one thing that hurts coins the most, and this coin has already been hit with serious delays in the past it seems. That's not exactly a good answer.

It sounds like you need someone to help you out, maybe take on the role of filtering through dev updates and informing the people? You guys have premines here, so it sounds like it is time to put some of that to use and build a team to support you as you claim to be so busy. You have the resources right there.

I have no stake in this as I don't hold XBTC but I was just checking the thread out of an interest in this project.

There should always be time to fill in people on what's going on - provide some insight into the current motions going on behind the scene. Just saying, "I am super busy and have no time to let anyone know of things...but trust me it's coming!" is not good enough. This coin actually looks good and it would suck to see it fail without even a chance.

Hi thanks for the comments.

Where to start, the coin is stable and functioning without any intervention, and the healthy premine means that there is an excellent base to work with, plus it is already on one exchange so that's a positive start. The large proportion of the premine also means that stakeholders across the world are already well represented in a fair manner, and these will remain locked and stored securely so that they can be distributed accordingly when the time is right.

We're in a 7 year transition from 2016 through to 2023 at which point the project should reach its upcurve of success, with 2020/2021 being the key change years, so worrying about updates at this stage shouldnt be a concern.

Bitcoin 21 is part of a number of platforms designed to create new wealth a raise the lowest levels of education and equality around the world, I can point you to a few resources;

-- Virtual Gold - a blockchain asset representing all unmined gold on the planet that current and future operations are unable to obtain (e.g. deep sea) - www.virtualgold.org (circa feb 2014)
-- Currency Of Light - a private permission based blockchain providing new wealth with unlimited potential - www.currencyoflight.com (circa august 2015)
-- Economy Of Light - more information on running a light based economy replacing consumption as a means of generating money and profit - www.economyoflight.com
-- Apeiron Platform - in development (requiring funding) that establishes virtual assets based on real world elements for use in virtual worlds - www.infinityplatform.co.uk

Digital Assets

In advance of delivering Bitcoin 21 as a gate into the light economy a number of further assets in support of the platform and currency have been deployed on Bitshares, NXT and Horizon platforms, here are some of those assets;

Bitshares

Currency Of Light (CURA), Dark Currency (VOID), Energy (E). Blackgold, Bolivar (BOLIVAR), Oil reserves (OILRESERVES), Tetra (TETRA), Earth (EARTH), Quantum (QUANTUM).

Horizon

100+ Elemental assets have been created to deliver new wealth into the horizon platform from the light economy including Gold (21 million), Silver (21 million) and Platinum (21 million)

NXT

A number of assets including Gold, Silver, Platinum, Tetra, Quantum, Diamond and Carbon have been created on the NXT Platform in new wealth delivery readiness. There are also a number of currencies delivered on NXT including Cura, providing a potential blanket cover for delivering new wealth.

Theoretical Delivery

So for example in the future, whereby several countries agree to the introduction of new wealth either locally by a secondary centralised/decentralised source (which has been established) it would be possible to instantiate money through any of these assets as a direct investment and therefore provide money to any asset holders. Assets can then also be distributed using the necessary permissions to allow countries to develop a bottom up not for profit economy that is NOT linked to consumption and therefore protects the environment, people become healthier and the world can reach a new way of living.

An economy based on consumption and profit related to consumption should be illegal, it is damaging, creates unnecessary conflict. The metrics of distribution and responsibility have not yet been defined, but ultimately a logical plan must be established so that both debt and consumer based greed is removed as how an economy is run, as it is unsustainable.

Funding

All available funding to date has been exhausted firstly with the core of the digital currency, branding, website and establishing assets across existing platforms. The premine was not designed to release on to exchanges or to create capital to work on the project, as the main project behind Bitcoin 21 is to establish a secondary source of new wealth independent of the current world finance and banking infrastructure, in fact to supercede such a system, this is not really a long term problem.

The next stage of investment is to create the mobile application, and establish more nodes in support of the network. Ideally in future I want there to be a complex user interface/wallet that will not only allow connections and the multiple download of blockchains from both public nodes and permission based blockchains (multichains) but again that is going to require some development and funding which is not available at this time.

Working with the CBX team!

I am currently working with the CBX team to deliver a new website, this has been in development over the last 4 - 6 weeks aswell, so I hope that they will be in a position to launch that in the next week or two!

Other Business

I am about to start a major revenue generation / investment phase on a sister project which means that a substantial amount of revenue and therefore future resources will be able to be applied to Bitcoin 21 and the associated platforms, although this may take a few months to establish - I will keep you posted.

Contributions

If anyone wants to contribute that would be welcome, I am happy to provide some bounty from 1/6th of the premine allocated for that purpose and for giveaways although the value of Bitcoin 21 is very low so this may not be practical as a method of payment for contributions.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
VanityWallets2015 (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 01:58:43 PM

Hi,

We've added XBTC21 to the miners multipool: www.zpool.ca

Cheers!

That's very cool, thanks for your support, hope you will support the project long term.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2016, 02:24:38 PM

That's very cool, thanks for your support, hope you will support the project long term.

would you mind changing thread title from PRE to ANN only Smiley

VanityWallets2015 (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 03:28:22 PM

would you mind changing thread title from PRE to ANN only Smiley

Hi Kevin, changed Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Kidryce

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 01:06:24 PM

Hi. Mac wallet won't open.  How do I get it to work on MacBook pro el Capitan?
tekyboy

Activity: 508
Merit: 500

TekyBoy Crypto Services

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2016, 06:42:29 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2016, 07:13:15 PM by tekyboy

pool is going down for scheduled maintenance https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1203286.msg15720898#msg15720898, pls redirect your miners until pool will come back online.

EDIT

back online with new link OP pls update links at your end

sikkan

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 05:46:59 PM

bleh.. no pools working Sad and i really like the bitcoin21..

▄▀▀▄         ▄▀▀▄
     ▀▄▄▀         ▀▄▄▀              ▄▄
       █           ▐▌           ▄▄▄█  █
       █      ▄▄████████▄▄    ▄█▀   ▀▀
       █▄▄▄▄████████████████▄█▀ 
         ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄ 
        ██████▀         ▐███████
 ▄▄    ▐█████▌   ▄████▄▄████████▌    ▄▄
█  █▄▄▄███████▄     ▀▀███████████▄▄▄█  █
 ▀▀    ██████████▄▄     ▀████████    ▀▀
       ▐███████▀▀████▀   ▐██████▌
        ██████▌         ▄███████
         ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
          ▄█████████████████▀▀▀▀█
        ▄█▀   ▀▀████████▀▀      █
       █▀          ▐▌           █
       █            ▀▀▀█        █
      ▄▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▄     ▄▀▀▄
      ▀▄▄▀            ▀▄▄▀     ▀▄▄▀

SOVREN

Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets      Current STO Sale Price
          Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.   ─────────────────────        1 SVRN = $1.00

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2016, 07:02:06 PM

We mine it on the miners multipool: www.zpool.ca

Can't say it gets mined very often, but it works when it does.

Cheers!

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
VanityWallets2015 (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 07:30:50 AM

Tekyboy's pool is up again aswell after a couple of days downtime. OP updated with pool info.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
jaipagare01

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 05:40:19 PM

News dev?

Bitcoin21 Xbtc21 is a hoax and a scam; not that it's my words vanitywallet proved himself. Vanitywallets; hasn't delivered and I guess he doesn't wish to deliver either. Coin was launched on April 21st and since then there is absolutely no news/development rather then promise and keep telling I am busy and have no resources. Oh yes!! I can see, you are busy developing websites (teslacoin), sending donations synching other coin wallets and been active on all other community rather Xbtc21.

I have evidence your efforts  and great development and how active you are on xxxcoin, paycoin, teslacoin, Navcoin, Bithire, Cent Pennies, Mazacoin, MoonCoin, Sexcoin, Britcoin, TurBostake & Sprouts.

Vanitywallet why don't you accept, you created XBTC21 for quick profit and when your IPO failed you went behind all those above coins listed to make money.

Bitcoin-21.com website has so many conflicting information; which indeed isn't good.

Starting price was listed around 10k Sats, which didn't even lasted for couple of hours. Current price is around 210 sats and if vanitywallet continues same behavior I am sure, after 2 months when your 6 months hosting expires you'll dump the coin and lock the thread and gone miles away.

I know, you aren't bound to deliver nor anyone hired you; although making fake promises is not appropriate either.

You've good communications skills; and that's what you'll use to defend yourself when you'll reply back.

I am out of this XBTC21 now. Sold all my coins and happy I was able to coop up my BTC with 10% loss; which I can afford.

Look at your OP and answer yourself if you have developed/deliver even 1% in last 4 months.

GoodBye..
Community, this is a last wakeup call.

kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2016, 09:17:29 PM

Did you dump when price was 200 sat? How i missed your orders

VanityWallets2015 (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 08:31:06 PM

News dev?

Bitcoin21 Xbtc21 is a hoax and a scam; not that it's my words vanitywallet proved himself. Vanitywallets; hasn't delivered and I guess he doesn't wish to deliver either. Coin was launched on April 21st and since then there is absolutely no news/development rather then promise and keep telling I am busy and have no resources. Oh yes!! I can see, you are busy developing websites (teslacoin), sending donations synching other coin wallets and been active on all other community rather Xbtc21.

I have evidence your efforts  and great development and how active you are on xxxcoin, paycoin, teslacoin, Navcoin, Bithire, Cent Pennies, Mazacoin, MoonCoin, Sexcoin, Britcoin, TurBostake & Sprouts.

Vanitywallet why don't you accept, you created XBTC21 for quick profit and when your IPO failed you went behind all those above coins listed to make money.

Bitcoin-21.com website has so many conflicting information; which indeed isn't good.

Starting price was listed around 10k Sats, which didn't even lasted for couple of hours. Current price is around 210 sats and if vanitywallet continues same behavior I am sure, after 2 months when your 6 months hosting expires you'll dump the coin and lock the thread and gone miles away.

I know, you aren't bound to deliver nor anyone hired you; although making fake promises is not appropriate either.

You've good communications skills; and that's what you'll use to defend yourself when you'll reply back.

I am out of this XBTC21 now. Sold all my coins and happy I was able to coop up my BTC with 10% loss; which I can afford.

Look at your OP and answer yourself if you have developed/deliver even 1% in last 4 months.

GoodBye..
Community, this is a last wakeup call.

There was no ICO/IPO and you were told it was a 7 year plan. The problem with people nowadays is they expect to mine and then make a profit, there is no profit in mining, and there is no profit in holding high pos coins. I did not request to put the coin on yobit, yet there it is, in a way I am pleased because it roots out those people who are looking to make quick money, unlucky!!

If you do not want to invest and be along for the long journey then that's your loss. Your attitude, with regret, is very selfish and not warranted.

Premine
You will notice that the whole premine continues to be untouched.
You will notice that no coins have been dumped and that all the wallets are the same including my personal holdings.

If anyone else has any questions by all means, I am working on a broad range of projects, if you don't understand what Bitcoin 21 is about (like this person clearly does not!) then it would be pointless of you to invest.

Still working on things in the background, some new stuff coming up which i will talk about as soon as I get some time.

I'll do my thing and hopefully everything pays off in the long run.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
VanityWallets2015 (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 08:31:14 PM

SUMMER UPDATE

Good evening.

OK here's the first update I have done for a while, and an important step towards reaching overall goals across a 7 year plan mentioned earlier.

It may become clear why I am not posting regularly, I am just getting things done, hopefully as things progress I will be able to employ communications staff to keep everyone updated.

Over the last 9 months I have put together a 15 asset portfolio on the Bitshares Platform to help the overall financial sustainability of the Bitcoin21 network, assets, financial growth, and implementation of a key new wealth platform. Whilst many may not understand the finer points of what is being achieved here, it is without a doubt one of the most complex and challenging problem/solutions to implement. The cost of investment of those assets is around 100,000 Bitshares to date.

Many of the same assets have also been registered on the NXT and Horizon platforms (including registering a number of key elements such as gold, silver, platinum etc as virtual elements) to enable the injection of new capital as required. This will enable me to start work on the next stage of the roadmap and plan (despite some items being delayed).

The website www.bitshares.org.uk and the new social media feed http://www.twitter.com/bitsharesassets are designed as a portal for investment into the platform. I currently own around 300,000 Bitshares and intend to invest in that platform which will ultimately suit my purposes as things grow.

Above: Bitshares.org.uk screenshot.

Now that has been established this should function as an avenue in the background for investment vehicles for both existing and new wealth.

If I don't post frequently do not be disheartened, there is still alot going on behind the scenes and things will take time, if anyone has any concerns, suggestions, proposals or inputs you can always get me via PM

Have a great evening.

VW

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
VanityWallets2015 (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 07:07:39 PM

Just a quick note to advise that Bitcoin21 is still an active project, it is also listed for trading on both Yobit and Nova Exchanges.

I am currently also working on Golfcoin (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1608804.0) and XP (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1590538.0) as part of a core platform of digital currencies and assets which will be carried forward together and all managed by the same team.

I will provide further updates as and when available, and an updated roadmap will also be available in due course.

Due to diminished funds at present this has delayed the advance of the projects, however all profits from trading bitcoins and digital currencies will continue to be reinvested into this central core of digital currencies and assets.

Please continue to stake XBTC21 to help secure the network, thank you.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
jaipagare01

Activity: 123

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 02:56:16 PM

Good to see almost 1 Petahash on the Suprnova mining pool at the start of the launch. Fabulous!!
Difficulty already up to nearly 30 million at one point, now levelling off for a while.
Thanks for the support!

There is only 1 pool running and that too having only 1TH. Wondering 1 Petahash to 1 Tera Hash. After few days 1GH.. and then zero..
I remember, you telling, even you are mining. Is that you?

http://www.zpool.ca/explorer
Bitcoin21 XBTC21 sha256 XBTC21-v1.0.0.build- 52398 1.373 M 2 1 TH/s

Project is made to be delivered after 7 years.. yes right.. meet you in 2023..

VanityWallets2015 (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 06:04:04 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2016, 08:56:08 PM by VanityWallets2015

Good to see almost 1 Petahash on the Suprnova mining pool at the start of the launch. Fabulous!!
Difficulty already up to nearly 30 million at one point, now levelling off for a while.
Thanks for the support!

There is only 1 pool running and that too having only 1TH. Wondering 1 Petahash to 1 Tera Hash. After few days 1GH.. and then zero..
I remember, you telling, even you are mining. Is that you?

http://www.zpool.ca/explorer
Bitcoin21 XBTC21 sha256 XBTC21-v1.0.0.build- 52398 1.373 M 2 1 TH/s

Project is made to be delivered after 7 years.. yes right.. meet you in 2023..

It was an obvious fool hardy attempt to get in on 21incs name and hopefully make some money, did you see the damn premine on this.

Really tired.

The coin is POW with ultra low POS, so in theory doesnt require dedicated POW mining, although its beneficial.
The premine has particular application as specified in the OP and has not moved since launch (in over 8 months).
There is no fixed lead time on delivery.

Thanks for your message, 21 is in reference to a number of factors;

- westernised aged of becoming an adult (age of 21)
- actually the number of my own birthday
- 7 is in relation to celebrating 7 years of the blockchain

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
North wind

Activity: 119

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 09:17:07 AM

The coin dies and the fool is clear. As well as the dead all your other projects (XP, Golfcoin2) .Not one back to try to sit on two chairs. At least one chemuto udilyayte attention. Last time you heard none at all in blockchain. Ignore the uttermost. Your plans for the coming year At least otnovitelno your projects for 7 years, a lot that can change. How about golfcoin2. Really you could not find a single sponsor. After all, he had the whole of a better chance at life
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: