Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:58:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS - Affiliate Movie Website earning $60/day average!  (Read 3029 times)
cogentjm (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

HEXROAST Official

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2011, 10:03:19 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2011, 10:52:35 PM by cogentjm

Hello,

We are interested in selling my automated affiliate movie site earning an average of $60/day. The site has been up a few years now. It is 100% profit and requires little bandwidth.

30,000 monthly uniques - The traffic is completely organic

I can provide all traffic and revenue proof to any serious buyer. Will also provide assistance in transferring the site and helping improve it if needed.

Price: 1500BTC

╔═══════════════════════════. ⚫〘 ⬢⬢⬢ 〙  ▌ ▌ ▌ H E X R O A S T  ▌ ▌ ▌ 〘 ⬢⬢⬢ 〙⚫ .═══════════════════════════╗
╠══════════════════════════════════╣.   TWITTER 〘 ⬢ ▌⬢ 〙 TELEGRAM   .╠══════════════════════════════════╣
╚═ ⚫ FREE NFT GAME ⚫ PLAY TO EARN EXCITING GAMEPLAY ⚫ PRIVATE SALE OF TOKENS FREE TO PLAY ⚫ PUBLIC IDO ⚫ ═╝

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
palmertech

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2011, 10:27:47 PM

I am interested.  Could you PM me the domain name to take a look at, along with more information on your monetization techniques?
SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 03, 2011, 10:31:30 PM

Yikes, that's a steep price!  29 year ROI assuming revenue remains the same...

Has there been steady growth, and is it continuing?  What percentage of growth are you seeing per month?
tito13kfm

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 03, 2011, 10:35:04 PM

Yikes, that's a steep price!  29 year ROI assuming revenue remains the same...

Has there been steady growth, and is it continuing?  What percentage of growth are you seeing per month?

I'm not quite following how you got to your 29 year number.  $60 a day, 365 days a year.  $21,900 a year in profit (we have to assume the person is telling the truth).

$21,900 will buy you 1586BTC at current exchange.  That's 1 year ROI
cogentjm (OP)
Copper Member

HEXROAST Official

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2011, 10:46:16 PM

The traffic has been steady for 5-6 months - No growth because we do not work on the site and have much bigger projects to deal with.

It earns 20,000$/year organically.

Our affiliate program pays out $10 per account signup. We are currently their highest converting affiliate out of all sites.

2010 We made a little over $40,000 profit with a different affiliate because we ran PPC/PPVcampaigns.

╔═══════════════════════════. ⚫〘 ⬢⬢⬢ 〙  ▌ ▌ ▌ H E X R O A S T  ▌ ▌ ▌ 〘 ⬢⬢⬢ 〙⚫ .═══════════════════════════╗
╠══════════════════════════════════╣.   TWITTER 〘 ⬢ ▌⬢ 〙 TELEGRAM   .╠══════════════════════════════════╣
╚═ ⚫ FREE NFT GAME ⚫ PLAY TO EARN EXCITING GAMEPLAY ⚫ PRIVATE SALE OF TOKENS FREE TO PLAY ⚫ PUBLIC IDO ⚫ ═╝
cogentjm (OP)
Copper Member

HEXROAST Official

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2011, 10:51:48 PM

cogentjm (OP)
Copper Member

HEXROAST Official

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2011, 10:56:19 PM

It does 30-50$ on weekdays and 60-120$ on weekends. Just depends on the luck.

The site will easily jump in rankings if you pay someone to add movie reviews.

SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 03, 2011, 11:07:23 PM

My bad, I failed at reading comprehension.  I thought it was $60/month.

Ok, so now I wish I had 1500BTC to spend.  Tongue
rickrollin

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 04, 2011, 12:10:25 AM

Looks legit. Wish I had 1500 BTC!
hardly

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 08, 2011, 05:36:55 AM

Looks legit. Wish I had 1500 BTC!

Oh wow, that's odd. You designed his fucking website, yet you wish you had 1500btc to buy the site? Are you stupid?

I'm calling it right now, this rickrollin guy, as well as cogentjm are the same person.

Proof of my accusations:

• cogentjm posts that he has a domain that he wants to sell advertisements for.
  • rickrollin posts that he has a website with web design which the domain is surprising similar to cogentjm's user name
  • Testimonials at cognt.com says that Jake from watchfreemovies was satisfied with the work done
  • This image, from cognt.com shows that they designed the layout that is hosted on cogentjm's video website
  • Now, I'm confused. You designed the site for the guy, but you wish you could buy it?
Now, are all of these things a coincidence? I seriously doubt it. What are the odds that two people, who both do design, who have dealt with each other in the past, are interested in dealing with an anonymous currency which can't be traced? This guy, is trying to troll people left and right, and I'm afraid he's already done so to someone.

Exhibit serious caution when dealing with this person.
cogentjm (OP)
Copper Member

HEXROAST Official

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2011, 06:10:42 AM

Just because rickrollin does designs for me....doesnt mean he isnt allowed to wish he owned my sites rofl.

PS: I also accept escrow payments for the site.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: