Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:37:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ☆☆ [7+ BTC INVESTED] ☆ GetBitcoin247 ☆ 14.68% Daily, 2x in 7 Days ☆ 5% Ref! ☆☆  (Read 4510 times)
shefchenko17

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

This mine is not mine! My mine is mine!

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 01:43:54 PM

7 days is too long time, ussualy just need 4 days  Undecided
4 Days, not sustainable. We are looking for long term and sustainable project.
hahaha here everyone claims the same Cheesy

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so!
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 02:04:11 PM

This ain't your typical doubler that doublers your btc in 100 hours or 4 days. 7 days will be good, looks stable as of now. I will try this

cerals28

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 02:49:08 PM

This ain't your typical doubler that doublers your btc in 100 hours or 4 days. 7 days will be good, looks stable as of now. I will try this
good luck, post txid so we can also track yours Cheesy
shefchenko17

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 06:39:56 PM

we can already stop because it's gonna reach the 7th day soon...so it will most probably go scam Cheesy

cerals28

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 06:50:24 PM

we can already stop because it's gonna reach the 7th day soon...so it will most probably go scam Cheesy
lol here come debby downer of the investor based game section  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
right on time  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
shefchenko17

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 06:57:44 PM

either debby downer or the realistic one Cheesy

cerals28

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 07:13:38 PM

nope, debby downer. we all know the risk, we don't need you to come party poop lol
shefchenko17

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 07:21:10 PM

nope, debby downer. we all know the risk, we don't need you to come party poop lol
Ok, then STAR INVESTING PEOPLE. The time is NOW ! Get as much as you could afford right NOW ! Cheesy Cheesy I'm trying to help people that are hesitating to invest because that are probably gonna LOSE their money. But if you want this to be a happy place, ok . Invest in more doublers...throw away your money and don't waste time reading my comments in "debby downer" style it is not worth. : ]

cerals28

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 07:35:29 PM

Ok, then STAR INVESTING PEOPLE. The time is NOW ! Get as much as you could afford right NOW ! Cheesy Cheesy I'm trying to help people that are hesitating to invest because that are probably gonna LOSE their money. But if you want this to be a happy place, ok . Invest in more doublers...throw away your money and don't waste time reading my comments in "debby downer" style it is not worth. : ]
shut up debby downer we don't care lol
i see you in debby downer style as people like you kill project like these, killing our profit
i make profit from doublers, many others do to, get your head out of your cave and have a look Roll Eyes
shefchenko17

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 07:42:42 PM

have a look at what? at how people screwed their money into doublers? How every doubler closes as soon as it reaches 1.5 cycle ? The realism is hard to understand , I know but you seem to be not that stupid. Try not to live in clouds. The debby downer here would have said what I said on the first day. I say it on its 5th day. The difference is huge. Now when you finish 7-8th grade may be you will be able to understand how the "system" works. Get early, get profit etc. Now is not early , now is time to get profit out of this project and wait for the next one. So you can keep repeating the debby downer comments, but that won't change the facts. Good luck anyway

cerals28

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 08:27:32 PM

have a look at what? at how people screwed their money into doublers? How every doubler closes as soon as it reaches 1.5 cycle ? The realism is hard to understand , I know but you seem to be not that stupid. Try not to live in clouds. The debby downer here would have said what I said on the first day. I say it on its 5th day. The difference is huge. Now when you finish 7-8th grade may be you will be able to understand how the "system" works. Get early, get profit etc. Now is not early , now is time to get profit out of this project and wait for the next one. So you can keep repeating the debby downer comments, but that won't change the facts. Good luck anyway
1.5 cycle is still profit for people who get in first
there have been many doubler with more than 3/4 cycle, you just don't know with your debby downer attitude lol
shefchenko17

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 08:39:52 PM

I feel that you don't read my posts. I said that you should not invest NOW. NOW ?!? NOW ! Either you are a moron or you don't have much to do right now. People who got in first will get profit but to invest NOW .. ?!? NO, not NOW, which means NOW. Do you UNDERSTAND WHAT I'm saying? Cheesy btw I'm waiting for these "many" doubler with 3/4 cycles... PLEASE tell me bout em.

cerals28

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 08:56:47 PM

I feel that you don't read my posts. I said that you should not invest NOW. NOW ?!? NOW ! Either you are a moron or you don't have much to do right now. People who got in first will get profit but to invest NOW .. ?!? NO, not NOW, which means NOW. Do you UNDERSTAND WHAT I'm saying? Cheesy btw I'm waiting for these "many" doubler with 3/4 cycles... PLEASE tell me bout em.
man if you do not know any doublers without 3/4 cycles then no wonder you post so stupidly. I will still invest now, I think this will last 2+ cycles if admin works it right
shefchenko17

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 09:04:36 PM

It seems that you don't know any with 3/4 so... you are talking something around the facts.
EDIT: Good luck with new investment.

kokham

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 09:07:35 PM

Angry 25h until now and not paid 1st day  Angry
cerals28

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 09:09:10 PM

contact admin on skype, i got my payment
GetBitcoin247 (OP)

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 09:11:44 PM

Hello,
Please do not fret, we have just done a small update on server to fix unconfirmed transactions:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=35214.0

The update is now done and payments are being sent, please give us up to 1 hour. We will post when it is done!
kokham

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 09:15:01 PM

contact admin on skype, i got my payment

i dont have skype, can you plz tell him

thanx
kokham

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 09:36:44 PM

Hello,
Please do not fret, we have just done a small update on server to fix unconfirmed transactions:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=35214.0

The update is now done and payments are being sent, please give us up to 1 hour. We will post when it is done!

okay thanx
GetBitcoin247 (OP)

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 09:55:25 PM

Payments were just processed, everything is now functioning smoothly!
Over 5.5BTC is now invested with Getbitcoin247.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: