Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:55:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Fascists That Surround You  (Read 9685 times)
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2012, 03:50:03 AM

Part 5 is now available.

Stef's been busy!

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rudd-O

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2012, 06:31:04 PM

Hahaha I love this thread, all of my ignore list jumped to bitch about it.
The best part: the fascists defended the sociopaths, and the sociopaths defended the fascists.

At least they know which side their bread is buttered on.

Can you imagine what a country ruled by Augusto Crappo would look like....

Yes.  Like this:

Rudd-O

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2012, 06:31:40 PM

When I think about the best way to describe what our modern day society looks like I imagine being surrounded by police who kick you to death while the crowd stands there watching.

This a million times.
Rudd-O

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2012, 06:32:58 PM

People who think this is utterly ridiculous and would never happen are the ones to avoid, because they will be the crowd.

Very well said.  Funnily, these people will join the ranks of the 270 million corpses that statism has produced (just 20th century, excluding wars), or will fund and cheer the people producing the corpses.
FirstAscent

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2012, 07:03:13 PM

When I think about the best way to describe what our modern day society looks like I imagine being surrounded by police who kick you to death while the crowd stands there watching.

This a million times.

Really? Seek help for your fictional delusions. You don't sound mentally stable.
myrkul

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2012, 07:07:51 PM

This a million times.

Really? Seek help for your fictional delusions. You don't sound mentally stable.

Your logical fallacy is...

Now, did you have an argument?

No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
FirstAscent

View Profile
December 07, 2012, 07:11:07 PM

This a million times.

Untrue, but I'm not surprised at your own love affair with ad hominem. The truth of the matter is, I provided your fellow whiner with some advice based upon my observations. That isn't ad hominem.
myrkul

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2012, 07:14:33 PM

This a million times.

Untrue, but I'm not surprised at your own love affair with ad hominem. The truth of the matter is, I provided your fellow whiner with some advice based upon my observations. That isn't ad hominem.

You called him "mentally unstable" and implied that made him unable to make an argument. That's textbook ad hominem. Do you have an actual argument?

FirstAscent

View Profile
December 07, 2012, 07:15:52 PM

This a million times.

You called him "mentally unstable" and implied that made him unable to make an argument. That's textbook ad hominem. Do you have an actual argument?

No. I called him unstable because of his paranoia.
myrkul

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2012, 07:25:08 PM

This a million times.

No. I called him unstable because of his paranoia.

So do you have an actual argument, or are you going to continue digging that hole?

FirstAscent

View Profile
December 07, 2012, 07:34:23 PM

So do you have an actual argument, or are you going to continue digging that hole?

This a million times.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoia

And from that article:

See also:

Catastrophization
    Conspiracy theory
    Delusions of reference           
    Distrust
    Fusion paranoia
    Ideas of reference
    Monomania
    Narcissistic personality disorder
    Paranoid personality disorder
    Paranoid social cognition
    Pronoia
    Querulant
    Religious paranoia
    Schizophrenia
    Whispers: The Voices of Paranoia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catastrophization

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_theory

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delusions_of_reference

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Distrust

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fusion_paranoia#Fusion_paranoia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoid_social_cognition

Let's now revisit what he says should be multiplied by a million:

myrkul

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2012, 07:36:38 PM

This a million times.

Digging it is. Right then. Let me know when you've calmed down.

FirstAscent

View Profile
December 07, 2012, 08:08:23 PM

This a million times.

Digging it is. Right then. Let me know when you've calmed down.

I'm quite calm and objective. My observations of paranoia are accurate. Feel free to attempt to dispute the truth of my observations. Use this quote for reference:

myrkul

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2012, 08:16:46 PM

I'm quite calm and objective. My observations of paranoia are accurate. Feel free to attempt to dispute the truth of my observations. Use this quote for reference:

Well, you're right in one aspect: They don't kick you to death... They shoot you.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/12/nyregion/police-fatally-shoot-man-brandishing-knife-in-times-square.html

Rudd-O

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2012, 08:29:05 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2012, 08:41:27 PM by Rudd-O

Well, you're right in one aspect: They don't kick you to death... They shoot you.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/12/nyregion/police-fatally-shoot-man-brandishing-knife-in-times-square.html

It's quite funny to see sociopaths in this thread calling me "mentally unstable" when the events and actions I've pointed out can actually be observed in reality.  I guess when the reality one tries to deny is undeniable, the only recourse of the dishonest / sociopathic individual is to attack people to try and discredit / defame them at all costs.  That's what they do -- since I represent what they can't bring themselves to be, I obviously embody what they hate, thus they need to "destroy" me personally.  Stef warned us about that in The Fascists That Surround You series.

One can't cover the Sun with one's thumb, but that won't stop statists from trying like the idiots they are.
FirstAscent

View Profile
December 07, 2012, 08:41:38 PM

It's quite funny to see sociopaths in this thread calling me "mentally unstable" when the events and actions I've pointed out can actually be observed in reality.  I guess when the reality one tries to deny is undeniable, the only recourse of the dishonest / sociopathic individual is to attack people to try and discredit / defame them at all costs.  Stef warned us about that in The Fascists That Surround You series.

One can't cover the Sun with one's thumb, but that won't stop statists from trying like the idiots they are.

You mean like the Kelly Thomas murder? The police who killed him are despicable pieces of shit, without a doubt. But I don't magnify events such as those into a fear that resembles the quote above. That's the difference.
myrkul

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2012, 08:48:14 PM

It's quite funny to see sociopaths in this thread calling me "mentally unstable" when the events and actions I've pointed out can actually be observed in reality.  I guess when the reality one tries to deny is undeniable, the only recourse of the dishonest / sociopathic individual is to attack people to try and discredit / defame them at all costs.  Stef warned us about that in The Fascists That Surround You series.

You mean like the Kelly Thomas murder? The police who killed him are despicable pieces of shit, without a doubt. But I don't magnify events such as those into a fear that resembles the quote above. That's the difference.

Except these are not isolated incidents. They happen nearly constantly, to the point that a polite, kind, friendly policeman is the exception now, no longer the rule. The police are not your friends. They are not on "your side."

Rudd-O

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2012, 08:52:25 PM

Except these are not isolated incidents. They happen nearly constantly, to the point that a polite, kind, friendly policeman is the exception now, no longer the rule. The police are not your friends. They are not on "your side."

In this instance, you're wrong, my man.  A sociopath like FirstAsshat is obviously going to perceive police (sociopaths) as his friend
myrkul

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2012, 08:56:04 PM

In this instance, you're wrong, my man.  A sociopath like FirstAsshat is obviously going to perceive police (sociopaths) as his friend

His perception is irrelevant. Regardless of whether or not he's on their side, they're not on his. They came for the Catholics, but I was not Catholic...

justusranvier (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 07, 2012, 08:57:26 PM

It's come to the point now that if you have any kind of interaction with the police at all you should consider yourself lucky if your dog isn't killed in front of you for no reason.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: