Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 11:09:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: :: ~ ::  (Read 2899 times)
Venusianism (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2017, 04:08:55 AM

So.. no one thought I indeed did end myself?  Lips sealed Undecided

'Cause I mean, I'm still wanting to.

Maybe after losing ~2-3BTC that wasn't mine, and only having managed to repay some of my investors, partially..?

Cuz I've kept busting Since Dec. 2015..?

& that's the only reason the date keeps being pushed back..?

I've had no meaningful income/capital infusion to recover the old losses & repay?

Want to speed up the recovery process?
Then :

[1] Send PM or post here to prompt me to create a [moneypot.com] or [yobit.net] account just for our use.

[2] I'll create it, give you the login/password details, and deposit a small amount as collateral to show good faith.

[3] You'll then do the process of matching my deposited amount by 100% (so, doubling the total.. .005BTC would become .01BTC......)

[4] Then I will add YOUR email to the security settings of the account. And if you wish you'll add the Google Authenticator 2FA of YOUR phone.

This effectively will make the account YOURS. With YOUR very own, segregated 'Stake-That-Exists-Strictly-For-The-Purpose-of-Accelerating-The-Recovery-of-my-Distressed-2015-2016-Investment' inside of it, as the account balance - permanently available to be withdrawn by you at any time you wish - it's yours - but not withdrawable by me, since I don't have 2FA or email access to the account. I'm only meant to login to it and work the capital until you decide to withdraw whenever.

[5] Then, this will be transparently dice'd (or traded - if yobit is chosen, instead of moneypot) multiple times every week, until x1000% (win ~4-40%/day on the days I handle it) or x0% (bust on a bad day) happens - at which point, you'll already probably have withdrawn the whole thing long ago (to cut your losses &/or stay on the safe side, etc..)..

..but in the chance you had not, well, guess what - simple math -> In the above scenario, I put 1/20th of your initial 2015-2016 investment in there, for instance, right? And you matched this amount 100%. This doubled it - making it 1/10th of your due principal. So, now I did turn a 1000% performance over a few months after that, this means x10 so your ^Recovery Stake that was the size of 1/10th of your old principal loan amount has now grown to 10/10 - 100% of your old loan principal! So that means you're repaid. If we continue leaving /some/ of it there to grow, that'll then be for the purpose of recovering the monthly profits that normally you'd been "promised" for this ~past year & a half.

Why do these simple steps^ ..?
To "gamble" on a bargain - the sizable, plausible chance to recover 100%+ of your principal due, in exchange for risking only 1/20th (^in our given specific example, but it can be any amount), in total, of your old loan principal amount size.

Think about it this way
If someone owed you $200
Would it be good R/R for you to risk lending them $10 if they assured you their best attempt at using it to recover the whole thing & pay you back $200?

Invest in the future ; Doesn't have to be Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: