Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:29:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: why is this guy named Glen Gamow allowed to post your private info and you can't  (Read 1036 times)
cabinetmaker (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 07:43:03 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2015, 08:10:57 PM by cabinetmaker

why is he able to do this with impunity and no one cares, like he is king swiging dick or something.
He has this rank of Hero member, but keep in mind, you can sit at your computer and answer ANY post on this site and do it day in and day out and you too, will get that designation.
It doesn't men he actually knows a damned thing, hasn't helped anyone or said anything that made any sense at all. He just rambles bullshit.
He doesn't even have to post anything even CLOSELY related to the topic and he still gets his brownie points. And he rarely sticks to any topic he posts in. Just go read some for yourself.
I don't have to embellish, it speakes for itself.
Calls people "illiterate, yet uses words like "learnt" and really bad bad english, words totally out of conotation.

anyone else who pulled this shit would be banned, and most likely permanently.This basically means he HAS TO BE sucking the dick of some admin, so hard they just let him do whatever he wants.
Otherwise they would have shit this freak down when he first started. He says it himself, as the truth.
The more he posts, the more ads get shown and the more the admins get paid for showing them.

He is banned from a TON other sites, has been arrested numerous times, and states outright he is here to harrass, and poke at people until they get mad, and he feeds on that. (remember the admins read the same shit I do, yet HE gets to keep doing it while others get banned.)
He has his co-horts, too, who just fan the flames of his spouted off shit, with no rhyme, or reason so this almost every time and the same people, 2 of which have negative feedback for lying, cheating, scamming people and stealing YOUR coins. Old BRUNO, has even tried to extort oney frome p eople to STOP putting out their private infromation. (read for yourself)......
Yet here they are, allowed to spew this shit on this forum,  unabated, that was designed to be about coins, not peoples identities. and in fact, these coins were supposed to give a certain amout of anonymity and privacy, yet here is this jerk off pigfucker allowed to break every rule of alt coins, and this stupid goddamned forum with impunity
If I started posting private info about the admins, here, they would have a shit fit and ban me for life.
Yet this ass gets away with it daily, if not hourly.

30,000 posts in a year, do the math folks. He has to constantly be on here, a minimum of 14 hours a day (like I said do the calc's (which are slghtly low)) replying to ANY thread, whether or not it means shit, or helps anyone, he just spouts off shit.
He says he has been on coins a LONG time.
Well, sorry a year is not  long time. And, as far as anyone can tell YOU DON'T HAVE ANY COINS OF ANY KIND. and never have had. So, basically he doesn't know jack shit about mining coins, period. Only what he had read.

Some of us were buying BTC at 25 cents, fella, where the fuck were YOU, besides ripping people off, breaking into houses, harassing people on the street and getting kicked off every OTHER forum, and going to jail? until you started sucking someone's dick here.
To be fair, I'll give you this one. Yes, I do literally fly around the world and suck all the mods dicks so that I can continue to do what I do on this forum. I like that very much except the part where theymos makes me kiss him goodbye before I fly to BadBear's home.

(nice admins huh?) I woiuldn't let this fucker get anywhere NEAR MY dick. He probably has every disease known to man, which is apparently eating away his feable brain.

get that theymos, is he really sucking your dick? How about you Badbear? he sucking YOUR dick , too?
He says he is sucking BOTH your dicks, in his post, and yet, here he is, spouting off shit, posting MORE orivate shit and simply can't resist saying other shit, even after no one else is spouting it and the topic has returned to the original subject, he still spouts more shit, not even related.
Comes back the next day with more shit and tries to start the same shit all over again.
Which, like I said, feeds his manhood, and makes him feel manly. Kind of like a women or kid bashers who feel good after having bruised and battered someone body, they are bigger than and can't fight back. It is how he gets his rocks off. The harder you prove him wrong, the more pissed he gets and spout even more shit, never keeping or even touching the topic,or even tellng the truth as seen by at least a hundred (according to him 30,000) people on this forum.....
I think they call that cyber bullying, which is, again,  against the law.
Especially since he states that is what he is here to do.

Don't you think there is enough thievery going on in the crypto coin world, much less the fucking internet,  without this asswipe being allowed to show your private info here so he can help rip you off or get you ripped off?

he is a looser.
Read the record.
He spouts nothing but lies, and inuendo's and pure bullshit, JUST to piss people off.

Yes folks, this forum is about people like HIM being able to piss of people like YOU each and every day.
He, also has stated he has 6 other identites on this forum. What does THAT tell you?
floating his own boat? did he give himself those brownie points/feedback? Does he start a thread in one identity, answer it in another and get more points? I suspect so, with 6 or more identities.
Just like those on ebay, you shill your own stuff to drive up the price.

Bruno is allowed to do what he wants when he wants. there is a good chance he himself is a paid shill by the Bitcoin talk admins. I do not have real proof of this other than some very coincidental circumstances I have been able to compile. it is either that or he has something on the admins here that they dont want to get out (most likely their own DOX) so instead of them being doxxed they just allow him to dox anyone he desires.

The cops in your town can not do anything and the cops in his town don't know what they can do in his whopping town of a whole 4000 people. it take like 3 cops to preside over a population of that size. He has been taken to court before, several times and he doesnt care...WHY.. cause he has nothing to sue for, you will spend 5 grand taking him to court and never see the money for any damages he has caused.

The bottom line is he is a 55 year old butthurt coward, who has not been able to succeed in anything in crypto. Failed at every turn, every project, and has nothing better to do than try and destroy anything positive that crosses the path of Bitcoin talk.

He loves to get under your skin, the harder you work to prove him wrong the more he lies and embellishes. He hates to be ignored, he super hates if you delete anything by him in a self moderated thread and OMG his worst hate is that LOCKED thread I have against him. Notice in 9 posts and 1 page I have more evidence he is a scamming lying  dick, (everything he claims about me) against him than  he has against me in over 85 pages and 1400 posts. SO why did it take me only 9 posts and 1 page of info about him to call him out and in 1400 posts (including the ones where he is talking to himself) he has yet to provide undeniable proof I have ever scammed or stolen from anyone. I know the answer, because I haven't and he cant accept that. I mean he's 87 pages deep man, he can't come out and say the last 87 pages were bullshit on his part, he'd look like a complete ass.

stuffed itup his own ass, huh?

one must ask why this ass would post 1400 times on one thread, huh, and those all counted towards his "hero" status. 1400 times!!!!!!!

THE ADMINS HERE,

They don't care man, it doesnt hurt to shoot them a PM, but they dont care, they print it out and stick in the their bathroom and wipe their ass with it. I am seriously under the impression they are involved i a  lot of this stuff. Maybe directly maybe not, but they sure allow some weird and very biased crap to go on unpunished. Want an example do to do theymos what bruno has done to you and see how fast you get banned.

Bruno is guilty of Harrassment, Libel, defamation, interruption of business, and who knows what else, boarderline stalking. He been taken to court (if he even showed)is respo hnse was to attack the female judge presiding over the case. He is an absolute douche and he thinks he is untouchable. He has been in jail, arrested for minor crimes more than once, the best thing that could happen to crypto is he walks outside one day and gets hit by a bus then by a semi truck and then rolls onto a railroad track and gets hit  by a train. That would be a day for crypto to celebrate.

And his documents are in  that thread actually at the top, he lives in Sandwich Illinois, population 5500 plus or minus. In another thread somewhere he has posted his SSN and phone numbers. He surely is one of a kind. there are only 2 kinds of people not afraid of posting thier SSN online,
1.EXTREMELY STUPID
2. People who have nothing to lose, meaning their credit is so messed up it would be useless to try and steal thier SSN cause you would not get anywhere anyways.

SO that truely tells you what kind of person you are dealing with, a true Nobody, who has nothing, and no real ability to get anything of value in or out of crypto.

I am under the understanding that cyber stalking is against the law, under homeland security.
I'll turn him, there, too.
When you go showing someone's private info to be malicious, that is the letter of the stalking law. And, it's a felony, year minimum 1 year in jail, maybe 2 by now.

Maybe I should be writing the feds and showing him all of what he is doing, or maybe to homeland security.
You know, so many misdemeanor and he can be arrested for a felony.
One more felony and he foes away for life.
Cyber stalking s a felony and by allowing him to do this, Bitcontalk has out THEMSELVES at risk, because of aiding and abetting this criminal in his cyber stalking, and in fact letting it go on.

I'll be giving a link to this to the FBI, Homeland Security, Law enforcement, our local Sheriff, and FTC in a minute, along with those caller i.d.'s I took a picture of (on my phone, in hand) from his home phone number where he has been harrassing me by phone, too, or at least trying. He's been spoofing his number as a breast cancer charity and when I answer my phone he spouts off some shit about "here I am ., come find me jerk off".

But now I know where he lives and can call his police department and county sheriff.

and panama isn't going to hide your ass either.

and if you people are reading this, be aware and make ALL of your FB, twitter pages and any other info, private, viewable ONLY by you or people like this jerk of pigfucker will try their best to hurt you with it. Not to menntion anyone else associated with you and on our pages, etc, whether or not they have a god damned thing to do with these fucking coins or this site.
He does this JUST to piss you off or try and hurt you.

You come on this forum and he WILL have at you.

Good premise for a BITCOIN forum, don't you think?

Want the truth, unbiased?........just read his posts (mine too, I don't care) But remember, if you say something to him or on one of those threads where he has posted, or posts, he will come after YOU too.
Non believers, just post something negative about him, anywhere.

as for the admins, you are a fucking joke, apparently getting you dick sucked every day..

Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 12:18:07 AM

Poor dude! The only person responding to his duress is me.

Lithium compounds, also known as lithium salts are primarily used as a psychiatric medication. This includes in the treatment of major depressive disorder that does not improve following other antidepressants and bipolar disorder.[1] In these disorders it reduces the risk of suicide.[2] Lithium is taken by mouth.[1]

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: