Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:28:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why is glen ganow allowed to post your private info and you ca't do the same?  (Read 2698 times)
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 09:58:45 PM

Gleb Gamow you are so funny  Grin, however @cabinetmaker why this thread is in the Meta 'section' ?

Originally, it was in the Market section, but was probably moved after I suggested it be placed accordingly. Dude's not operating on all thrusters.
Don't think so, he spammed this thread over the forum and 3 of them have been deleted(because of reports most likely), this might have been the "survivor thread"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 09:58:54 PM

(nice admins huh?) I woiuldn't let this fucker get anywhere NEAR MY dick. He probably has every disease known to man, which is apparently eating away his feable brain.

I once knew a guy... Nevermind! That was somebody else. Meanwhile...
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 10:00:23 PM

Gleb Gamow you are so funny  Grin, however @cabinetmaker why this thread is in the Meta 'section' ?

Originally, it was in the Market section, but was probably moved after I suggested it be placed accordingly. Dude's not operating on all thrusters.
Don't think so, he spammed this thread over the forum and 3 of them have been deleted(because of reports most likely), this might have been the "survivor thread"

I didn't report him or them (threads). My reference is of the first reply of this wonderful, wonderful, wonderful thread.
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 10:03:44 PM

Bruno, is this a real quote from you?
“PS: To any lawyer reading this: I fully intend to do my damndest to destroy the *** brand, fuck up ***  livelihood, and destroy his marriage. For good measure, I wish to fuck the living shit outta ***, ***’s Night Moderator, and eat her tight Jewish pussy.”

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 10:07:48 PM

Which, like I said, feeds his manhood, and makes him feel manly. Kind of like a women or kid bashers who feel good after having bruised and battered someone body, they are bigger than and can't fight back. It is how he gets his rocks off. The harder you prove him wrong, the more pissed he gets and spout even more shit, never keeping or even touching the topic,or even tellng the truth as seen by at least a hundred (according to him 30,000) people on this forum.....
I think they call that cyber bullying, which is, again,  against the law.
Especially since he states that is what he is here to do.

Me Chief Cyber Bully. Me sayeth, cohorts echoeth it.

Me sayeth again: Me Chief Cyber Bully.

El proofo? All that me cyber bullied converted to being scammers because of me's power. Currently, me's drivin' Texas man fuckin' looney tune via cyber bullying. Me ride from thread to thread on my trusted stead, Scout, scouting innocent Bitcoiners to bully. Me's proud of my record. Film at 11.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 10:13:45 PM

“PS: To any lawyer reading this: I fully intend to do my damndest to destroy the *** brand, fuck up ***  livelihood, and destroy his marriage. For good measure, I wish to fuck the living shit outta ***, ***’s Night Moderator, and eat her tight Jewish pussy.”

Yep! I penned that. Read in context, Joshua Zipkin didn't really have a Jewish woman name Allison (correct me if I'm wrong with the name; taxin' my memory for this reply), ergo I expressed fuckin' a person that I knew damn well didn't exist. Recall, I visited AMT's office, and I'm pretty sure that if a woman worked there, she wouldn't have keep the bathroom a mess that it was in when I used it, among other things that dictate a women, Jewish or otherwise, ever worked there, perhaps never even grace the premises. It was a dude's place basically unfit for a woman, unless that woman happens to be Leroy Fodor's Filipino wife considering it an upgrade from her previous living conditions.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 10:15:53 PM

Don't you think there is enough thievery going on in the crypto coin world, much less the fucking internet,  without this asswipe being allowed to show your private info here so he can help rip you off or get you ripped off?

he is a looser.
Read the record.
He spouts nothing but lies, and inuendo's and pure bullshit, JUST to piss people of

Wrong, dude! I was once paid off to not spout lies for an extended period of time. Please try again. Thanks for playing!
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 10:18:33 PM

Yep! I penned that. Read in context, Joshua Zipkin didn't really have a Jewish woman name Allison (correct me if I'm wrong with the name; taxin' my memory for this reply), ergo I expressed fuckin' a person that I knew damn well didn't exist. Recall, I visited AMT's office, and I'm pretty sure that if a woman worked there, she wouldn't have keep the bathroom a mess that it was in when I used it, among other things that dictate a women, Jewish or otherwise, ever worked there, perhaps never even grace the premises. It was a dude's place basically unfit for a woman, unless that woman happens to be Leroy Fodor's Filipino wife considering it an upgrade from her previous living conditions.

... the secret to successfully being crazy, is not coming off like you're crazy.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 10:18:45 PM

Yes folks, this forum is about people like HIM being able to piss of people like YOU each and every day.
He, also has stated he has 6 other identites on this forum. What does THAT tell you?
floating his own boat? did he give himself those brownie points/feedback? Does he start a thread in one identity, answer it in another and get more points? I suspect so, with 6 or more identities.
Just like those on ebay, you shill your own stuff to drive up the price.

What an asshole! Not 6, but more like a dozen. I think I'll go and create another one called RobbinStephensonTard.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 10:19:24 PM

... the secret to successfully being crazy, is not coming off like you're crazy.

Please delete this secret. TY
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 10:24:57 PM

Bruno is allowed to do what he wants when he wants. there is a good chance he himself is a paid shill by the Bitcoin talk admins. I do not have real proof of this other than some very coincidental circumstances I have been able to compile. it is either that or he has something on the admins here that they dont want to get out (most likely their own DOX) so instead of them being doxxed they just allow him to dox anyone he desires.

The cops in your town can not do anything and the cops in his town don't know what they can do in his whopping town of a whole 4000 people. it take like 3 cops to preside over a population of that size. He has been taken to court before, several times and he doesnt care...WHY.. cause he has nothing to sue for, you will spend 5 grand taking him to court and never see the money for any damages he has caused.

The bottom line is he is a 55 year old butthurt coward, who has not been able to succeed in anything in crypto. Failed at every turn, every project, and has nothing better to do than try and destroy anything positive that crosses the path of Bitcoin talk.

He loves to get under your skin, the harder you work to prove him wrong the more he lies and embellishes. He hates to be ignored, he super hates if you delete anything by him in a self moderated thread and OMG his worst hate is that LOCKED thread I have against him. Notice in 9 posts and 1 page I have more evidence he is a scamming lying  dick, (everything he claims about me) against him than  he has against me in over 85 pages and 1400 posts. SO why did it take me only 9 posts and 1 page of info about him to call him out and in 1400 posts (including the ones where he is talking to himself) he has yet to provide undeniable proof I have ever scammed or stolen from anyone. I know the answer, because I haven't and he cant accept that. I mean he's 87 pages deep man, he can't come out and say the last 87 pages were bullshit on his part, he'd look like a complete ass.

stuffed itup his own ass, huh?

one must ask why this ass would post 1400 times on one thread, huh, and those all counted towards his "hero" status. 1400 times!!!!!!!

THE ADMINS HERE,

I have to admit that that's one interesting quote found nowhere else on the Internet except in the OP of this thread. Feel free to site the source anytime and I may be in position to sue your ass given that you have more to loose than I, coupled with bringing to light once again how you planned on killing a slew of people.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 10:36:44 PM

I am under the understanding that cyber stalking is against the law, under homeland security.
I'll turn him, there, too.
When you go showing someone's private info to be malicious, that is the letter of the stalking law. And, it's a felony, year minimum 1 year in jail, maybe 2 by now.

By your own accounts on several occasions, I was barking up the wrong tree, ergo any case you have against me for stalking you is moot, coupled with you will be 100% bringing to light - again - how you planned on murdering a slew of folks frequenting this forum. You go, girlfriend!

Further recall that if I am on the right track, you personally encouraged me and others to continue the hunt of who you are, inviting any to call you. Surely, with the brain cells you still have left you can see that your case is fucked. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 10:40:23 PM

Bruno is guilty of Harrassment, Libel, defamation, interruption of business, and who knows what else, boarderline stalking. He been taken to court (if he even showed)is respo hnse was to attack the female judge presiding over the case. He is an absolute douche and he thinks he is untouchable. He has been in jail, arrested for minor crimes more than once, the best thing that could happen to crypto is he walks outside one day and gets hit by a bus then by a semi truck and then rolls onto a railroad track and gets hit  by a train. That would be a day for crypto to celebrate.

Please, Jehovah, don't let my punishment be the comfy chair. Anything but the comfy chair. Amen!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 10:42:47 PM

And his documents are in  that thread actually at the top, he lives in Sandwich Illinois, population 5500 plus or minus. In another thread somewhere he has posted his SSN and phone numbers. He surely is one of a kind. there are only 2 kinds of people not afraid of posting thier SSN online,
1.EXTREMELY STUPID
2. People who have nothing to lose, meaning their credit is so messed up it would be useless to try and steal thier SSN cause you would not get anywhere anyways.

"Stupid!"
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 10:45:24 PM

SO that truely tells you what kind of person you are dealing with, a true Nobody, who has nothing, and no real ability to get anything of value in or out of crypto.

I, I who have nothing
I, I who have no one
Adore you, and want you so
I'm just a no one,
With nothing to give you but Oh
I Love You

He, He buys you diamonds
Bright, sparkling diamonds
But believe me, dear when I say,
That he can give you the world,
But he'll never love you the way
I Love You

He can take you anyplace he wants
To fancy clubs and restaurants
But I can only watch you with
My nose pressed up against the window pane
I, I who have nothing
I, I who have no one
Must watch you, go dancing by
Wrapped in the arms of somebody else
When darling it's I
Who Loves you

I Love You
I Love You
I Love You
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 10:47:51 PM

I am under the understanding that cyber stalking is against the law, under homeland security.
I'll turn him, there, too.
When you go showing someone's private info to be malicious, that is the letter of the stalking law. And, it's a felony, year minimum 1 year in jail, maybe 2 by now.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 10:56:21 PM

Maybe I should be writing the feds and showing him all of what he is doing, or maybe to homeland security.
You know, so many misdemeanor and he can be arrested for a felony.
One more felony and he foes away for life.
Cyber stalking s a felony and by allowing him to do this, Bitcontalk has out THEMSELVES at risk, because of aiding and abetting this criminal in his cyber stalking, and in fact letting it go on.

Putting aside that it wasn't me who first published your supposed address but two others after you threatened to kill a bunch of people. So, by all means call the FBI presenting your evidence unless, that is, you want me to contact a couple of my FBI contacts in KC for you, thus saving you the trouble. Simply let me know. I can even give you their number to make your task easier if you desire to make the call yourself.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 11:03:32 PM

I'll be giving a link to this to the FBI, Homeland Security, Law enforcement, our local Sheriff, and FTC in a minute, along with those caller i.d.'s I took a picture of (on my phone, in hand) from his home phone number where he has been harrassing me by phone, too, or at least trying. He's been spoofing his number as a breast cancer charity and when I answer my phone he spouts off some shit about "here I am ., come find me jerk off".

You are definitely one delusional fuck. My number is 816-508-1668, and it's the only phone I use. I have not called you once, fuckface. But my all means please present said evidence to the FBI or any other three-letter agency, whereupon you'll be the one arrested for threatening to kill people while I'll still be here penning posts increasing my post count informing others of your status behind bars. Seriously, check to see if your Lithium prescription has been filled at Walgreen there in Midland, TX. It's obvious to everybody here that you've gone too long between doses and possibly a threat to your own family, friends and perhaps strangers simply walking on the sidewalk pass your home looking up at the sky.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 11:07:01 PM

Want the truth, unbiased?........just read his posts (mine too, I don't care) But remember, if you say something to him or on one of those threads where he has posted, or posts, he will come after YOU too.
Non believers, just post something negative about him, anywhere.

Yep, if you want the truth, simply read the posts of Robbin Stephenson before whom on a whim may delete posts littered with truisms while his Lithium prescription is being filled.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 11:08:10 PM

as for the admins, you are a fucking joke, apparently getting you dick sucked every day..

Now I'm jealous! I suck once a week. Who the fuck is doing the other sucking? Chief Cyber Bully wants to know. HAHAHA
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: