Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:46:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why is glen ganow allowed to post your private info and you ca't do the same?  (Read 2687 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 11:20:56 PM

Bruno is allowed to do what he wants when he wants. there is a good chance he himself is a paid shill by the Bitcoin talk admins. I do not have real proof of this other than some very coincidental circumstances I have been able to compile. it is either that or he has something on the admins here that they dont want to get out (most likely their own DOX) so instead of them being doxxed they just allow him to dox anyone he desires.

The cops in your town can not do anything and the cops in his town don't know what they can do in his whopping town of a whole 4000 people. it take like 3 cops to preside over a population of that size. He has been taken to court before, several times and he doesnt care...WHY.. cause he has nothing to sue for, you will spend 5 grand taking him to court and never see the money for any damages he has caused.

The bottom line is he is a 55 year old butthurt coward, who has not been able to succeed in anything in crypto. Failed at every turn, every project, and has nothing better to do than try and destroy anything positive that crosses the path of Bitcoin talk.

He loves to get under your skin, the harder you work to prove him wrong the more he lies and embellishes. He hates to be ignored, he super hates if you delete anything by him in a self moderated thread and OMG his worst hate is that LOCKED thread I have against him. Notice in 9 posts and 1 page I have more evidence he is a scamming lying  dick, (everything he claims about me) against him than  he has against me in over 85 pages and 1400 posts. SO why did it take me only 9 posts and 1 page of info about him to call him out and in 1400 posts (including the ones where he is talking to himself) he has yet to provide undeniable proof I have ever scammed or stolen from anyone. I know the answer, because I haven't and he cant accept that. I mean he's 87 pages deep man, he can't come out and say the last 87 pages were bullshit on his part, he'd look like a complete ass.

stuffed itup his own ass, huh?

one must ask why this ass would post 1400 times on one thread, huh, and those all counted towards his "hero" status. 1400 times!!!!!!!

THE ADMINS HERE,

Damn, am I slow like an Investard. HAHAHA Me's thinketh has a clue as to where that quote came from. It has Leroy Fodor written all over it. HAHAHA

Seriously, Robbin Stephenson, you haven't stooped so low as to take the word of a serial liar to state your case have you? Me's thinketh that you have, ergo you're fucked up in the head way worst than I imagined, and at 65 years of age there's no real cure for what you're goin' through.

FBI: FBI, how may be help you today?
RS: Yes, this is Robbin Stephenson, and I want to report a cyber bully.
FBI: Name.
RS: Robbin Stephenson.
FBI: No, the name of the cyber bully you wish to report.
RS: Bruno Kucinskas.
FBI: And your proof.
RS: Yes, Leroy Fodor told me.
FBI: The serial liar on BitcoinTalk.
RS: I think so. Does that help my case?
FBI: We'll ask the questions. How did this whole cyber bullying thingy start?
RS: Okay, my Lithium prescription ran out so I threatened to kill a bunch of people via a post on the BitcoinTalk forum.
FBI: I assume you got your prescription filled and no longer wish to kill anybody, is that correct?
RS: Yes, I mean no. The prescription is almost filled, but I still want to kill even more people now.
FBI: Okay. What is your address?
RS: I wish to remain anonymous.
FBI: Is it 3909 Conroe Ct...
<click!>
FBI: Hello. Hello. Mr. Stephenson. Joe, send a SWAT team over to 3909 Conroe Ct...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 12:12:08 AM

Here's the chain of events as they transpired, with myself nowhere in the equation, yet Robbin Stephenson is makin' me out as the fall guy.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

<redacted post by Robbin Stephenson outlining how he was gonna kill a mess of people starting with Paul Vernon of Cryptsy>

Please be careful stating anything that could be perceived as a genuine violent threat.
That is something the Police will look into and actually arrest you for.
Most countries these days have laws against uttering threats on the internet.
So.. Think about what you guys say and maybe edit your post.
I would rather hear about BigVern going to Jail rather than one of his customers he allegedly ripped off.

Also i edited my last comment with the exact date BitJohn added the MOTD to the IRC channel.. OCT 17th
I had thought it was much earlier than that so i was wrong.. corrected Wink
So.. it seems BJ made that MOTD before his claim he didn't work there anymore.

BitJohn.. come and tell us some stuff man !
And before you do please add "AKA: Owsley / Bigballer" To the Text under your avatar Smiley
You could tell us what you think is happening over at Cryptsy HQ or just how it's going for you these days.
I had to tell a Polo Chat-Mod recently who BJ was LOL

Admin Name: Anthony Stephenson
Admin Organization: Wizzard Services
Admin Street: 180 Cedar Hills
Admin City: Elgin / TX
Admin State/Province: 78621
Admin Postal Code: 9710
Admin Country: US
Admin Phone: +1.5122812349

Cab is now on the watch list.

[/quote

first off

I don't know which idiot came up with this shit, but you're are dead the fuck wrong.

The moderator should ban you for putting up private information, anyway.

Here's your first fucking clue dumbass.

Radical ROB, not Radical Anthony. dip shit.

Wizzard Services, note the SERVICES, dip shit.

Next, again, you are dead fucking wrong.
If the moderator, site administrator will check the incoming i.p address, you will note it is at least 500 miles from austin fucking texas, if not twice that.
You will also note that I am NOT associated with Wizzard, in any way, nor is my name even close to that shown.

any time this idiot dickweed wants to start giving out ANYONE'S private information, then they have violated every trust you have in your forum, period.

And if this asswipe is NOT banned, what does that say about you and our privacy?

you stupid otherfucker, you don't know jack shit about who I am or where the fuck I am, or anything else, stupid ass.
All you did was get someone ELSE introuble he, she or they have nothing to do with, you stupid jack fucking ass!!!!!!

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 12:18:32 AM

Lithium compounds, also known as lithium salts are primarily used as a psychiatric medication. This includes in the treatment of major depressive disorder that does not improve following other antidepressants and bipolar disorder.[1] In these disorders it reduces the risk of suicide.[2] Lithium is taken by mouth.[1]

badgerkiller

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 12:43:59 AM

op needs to keep up good work exposing this bully and stalker

struck a nerve is obvious, notice Bruno has 5/6/7 posts back to back

always love how easy diversion of attention is

Angelika says hi

The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 6758

Proudly Cycling Merits for Foxpup

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 12:49:18 AM

Holy Christ, how many posts does GG need to make here?  Does anyone suspect that GG and Spoetnik are one and the same or has this been brought up already?  The level of spamming is just outrageous for both.

..JAMBLER.io..Create Your Bitcoin Mixing
Business Now for   F R E E 
▄█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████▀████████████████████
███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
██▀█████▄█▄██████████████
██▄▄████▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
███████▀▄█▀█▄██▀█▄███████
█████████▄█▀▄█▀▄█████████
▀█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
▄█████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█████▀▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████████████████████████
███████████████▄█████████
███████████████▀█████████
████████████████████████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▄▄█████▄▄████████
▀█████████████████████████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 12:50:34 AM

Holy Christ, how many posts does GG need to make here?  Does anyone suspect that GG and Spoetnik are one and the same or has this been brought up already?  The level of spamming is just outrageous for both.

We're not the same. New post in a sec.
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 12:53:43 AM

Maybe you should consider giving it a rest for the evening ? Making so many back-to-back posts isn't very cool, dude.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 12:56:25 AM

can't even get the age right.

what a bunch of dippy asses.

and, asswipe, is there a REASON I can't delete my posts?

or are you shitasses having too much fun getting way the fuck off topic?

this was about cryptsy being a fucking rip off not about me being radical fucking rob and you shitheads getting the fucking names dead fucking wrong.
But, then you are all too chickenshit to follow up. so why are you crying like titty babies in the first fucking place?
Any time you dubasses want to go to court and put your stinking fucking money where your stupid mouth is, just step the fuck up.
We'll go to the Judge, Justic of the peace, or whatever, and we'll find out whom is whom and whom runs what.
Bring, like I sid once before, bring your fucking cash because I don't take fucking coin or checks, or credit cards.
I'll put up whatever YOU put up, penny for penny, dollar for dollar.
You think you know what is what, shut up or put up.

all you're doing now is spouting shit to be spouting shit.

like what you have been saying I have been doing.
Why is it so bad for me and good for you.
Like that old double standard do you?

Go ahead, get ripped off, what do I care. It's only money and we all have money to burn right now. So, all of this is meaningless anyway, because you are all so rich you could give a rats ass what happens to your coins.
Go ahead, mine your assoff, or buy, whatever you want to, and send them to your btc wallet, or exchange them for btc, at crypty and see how fast you get them back out.
I don't give a shit what happens to your money. why should you?

kind of like the pot calling the kettle black, isn't it?

now go back to your little dorm rooms, or mommies bedroom, or your sister's bedroom, or that little room out back where you go to "pump the monkey" and smoke some more pot and you'll feel all better.
like the man said, "eventually you'll get the fuck over it".

If I find your names, I will be glad to post them. and then you can delete them.

If you shitheads went nback so far, perhaps you read the MULTIPLE  post I did on cryptsy being a rip off in 2013.

or did you just pass that one by, like a dumbass, one sighted asswipe?

don't like me deleting my shit.
fuck.....go back and put them back in......if you think your smart ass can..............

bottom line is you fuckers arw way the fuck off the OP.
You have simply chosen to pick on someone, who agreed wth the original post.

pised off.nah.
mad...nah.
laughing at your stupid asses...yeah.

looking at how stupid some people can be, thinking they know how to use a computer, much less a search engine to find the truth, yeah....seems to be quite a few of them, too.

You stupid fuckers don't even know my fucking name. birthplace, full name, address, right phone number, or anything else.

all you found was a fucking name on a geektools, whois search engine that showed you who registered the name.

Kind of like Zuckerberg. He owns the name Facebook, but look at the registrar.
I simply used someone else besides godaddy or some other site.

what fucking dipshit assholes you are.

Like I said, you chickenshit bastards put your fucking money where your fucking mouth is and we'll see fucking whom is whom.
Personally I think you are all    1) too stupid, or 2) too chickenshit to find the truth, or 3) don't give a shit and want to keep on spouting shit off the top of your stupid head, with no proof ust because you can and for no other reason (kind of like being a real shitass huh).

A name on a register is not proof of who actually owns the site.
But, hey., come on down and let me prove it to you.
You dumb fuck heads come on down to Austin and the when you don't find me, come on UP  HERE  and see if you can, shitheads.
And if you even get CLOSE to finding me, you'll see and proof will be shown I am not Anthony, and I do not live in Austin, and I do not have a 512 area code, not even the fuck close.
Then you'll chickenshit yourself back to your little house and not pay the money, again, like a chickenshit, asswipe.
So let's do this legal, in front of a Judge, who can decide who is who. I'll bring my birth certificate, you bring what you thin kis mine. Yours should say Anthony, mine won't.
Mine doesn;t....you owe me the money....mine matches yours, you take the money and go home.

I've got 10 grand, upt up yours and we'll gt started. I'll pay for your p lane ticket, after I cointact your lawyer, who is holding your money.
My lawyer will give him proof of my identity and I'll take your mney and go home. I'll also show you the age is wrong, too. How stupid can you be? Obviously pretty goddamned stupid.

Once again., put the fuck up, or shut the fuck up.
If you think I am being defensive, then calm me down and agree to the bet and we'll call lawyers and settle this.
Otherwise, you are an idiot who doesn't know  jack shit. But does know how to use a geektools or other i.p. look up on an search engine, but otherwise doesn't know jack shit.

come on down and put up your stinking money..................if you fucking dare, smartasses............
I feel no fear from you or anyone else.

My phone is on, my cell phone is on, my business phone is on, and they all take message and have caller i.d., and I'll answer any valid number.
I'll be waiting on your fucking call.
If you don't call tonight, then I 'll come back and post what stupid people you are tommorrow.
And the next day, and the next, until you find me, if you CAN find me.

But, again, hell, you can just tell me how much you want to bet, right here, right now, and I'll match it, let lawyers hold the money and we'll see who measures up, in front of a judge.

Until then you are nothing but a fucking stupid assed jerk off pigfucker and liar who doesn't know his or her ass from a hole in her or his ass.

Put up or shut up.

what.,...do you guiys sit around and actually think of this shit to say?
Weren't you those school bullies I kicked ths goddamned shit out of iun grade school,. jr hih, high school and college?
No one liked you there either, did they?

Yep, a chickenshit bastard - ME - finds and posts the vitals of the dude threatening to kill a bunch of peopled, whereupon dude, Robbin Stephenson, crys to mods and admins of this site foul, furthers threatening to inform the FBI et al. of cyber bullying of the person - ME, again - for exposing the dude - Robbin Stephenson - of said REAL CRIME.

Meanwhile, Bruce Peterson comes to this thread in defense of the person who wants to kill a bunch of people.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 12:59:29 AM

Maybe you should consider giving it a rest for the evening ? Making so many back-to-back posts isn't very cool, dude.

With apologies, I felt it prudent to address Robbin Stephenson myriad serious accusations against my person approximately one paragraph at a time.
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 01:20:54 AM

Bruno, is this a real quote from you?
“PS: To any lawyer reading this: I fully intend to do my damndest to destroy the *** brand, fuck up ***  livelihood, and destroy his marriage. For good measure, I wish to fuck the living shit outta ***, ***’s Night Moderator, and eat her tight Jewish pussy.”

Yep! I penned that. Read in context, Joshua Zipkin didn't really have a Jewish woman name Allison (correct me if I'm wrong with the name; taxin' my memory for this reply), ergo I expressed fuckin' a person that I knew damn well didn't exist. Recall, I visited AMT's office, and I'm pretty sure that if a woman worked there, she wouldn't have keep the bathroom a mess that it was in when I used it, among other things that dictate a women, Jewish or otherwise, ever worked there, perhaps never even grace the premises. It was a dude's place basically unfit for a woman, unless that woman happens to be Leroy Fodor's Filipino wife considering it an upgrade from her previous living conditions.

OK, keep the party going.  Cheesy

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 02:10:24 AM

Here you go, Robbin Stephenson, straight from the mouth of Leroy Fodor, the person whom you've opted to suck the dick of since the mods and admins of this forum save their jeez for me. How does it feel to be in company of a real scammy piece of shit redneck, now along with Bruce Peterson aka badgerkiller, another worthless piece of shit from BFL. It still fuckin' amazes me how you went from fighting the good fight in goin' totally motherfuckin' retarded within 24 hours.

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/700

It does not say if you want to be a serious investor, it says if you are serious about investing, please lets not twist words, I deal with it enough from Suchmoon and Bruno. He was saying , as I am taking it, if you are serious and would like to invest but have questions about the service to ask.

2013-May-26: http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r28321242-I-Need-network-help

I have been trying to work with them but the problem is the structure of the business itself they are running an ISP like an internet cafe making people share lines. We get 860 KBPS across the street in our home but our cafe only is getting 16 to 30 today it is 6 to 16kbps. the funny thing is my cafe is right next to the pole and the house has a line spliced into the middle of the main line and ran across the street 20 to 25 meters(about 65feet) away.

16-01-14  01:10 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?50436-Match-making

Ok Well first I live in the philippines, I used to own an internet cafe and the problem was not a problem at all, because there were always people playing HoN/[CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN]/LoL 24 hours a day and we could make teams that way, but I sold the cafe and now play by myself, Finding dependable friends to play with is not as easy as you may think. If I were in America I would easily find them many different portals to start a clan all in the same house to play HoN. No problem there, I have a lot of friends in my list on HoN however usually only 3 to 4 online at a time. I however spend a good portion of my day online usually playing either [CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN], HoN or LoL, sometimes I delve into starcraft 2 defense tower matches, and other games, I only have 250 games on my computer. hehe.

01-03-14  02:06 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?51276-Looking-for-Active-Players&p=338370&viewfull=1#post338370

And again i am not a hybrid, I am not Filipino or Pinoy none of the above, I live here thats all, I was not born here, Neither my mom nor dad was Filipino, they were Italian actually, I do not like it here to be honest, but this is where I am at the present moment, and I have seen many MANY Filipino players, and I can tell you, they are better than what you have experienced. I would say your experiences come from the rich kids at home comfy in their chair. The real players play in cafes, and dont have tons of money, and my cafe was one of the only cafes in our area that even offered HoN in their gaming network, most only offer Dot@1 so I can imagine what players you are actually getting from the Philippines.

15-03-14  01:28 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?51560-Something-really-wrong-w-the-forums&p=339193&viewfull=1#post339193

I was thinking the same thing LOL

I do not know why people report IGNs maybe they got mad about something else and the IGN was the only thinng they could legally report about.

This is a SEA site there for most people here do have broken english.

Most people including OPs do not read all of the thread and replys before posting.

I can say I own a cafe, therefore instead of wasting time in the forums most peope just want to play, they pay for their time on the internet by the minute, so a lot of people in Phils, who use cafes, dont have time for the forums.

I actually did read the TOS

22-03-14  04:16 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?51666-Legacy-Accounts-Still-Work

Hello this is more an informative post. I own a cafe and I I am asked constantly what a Legacy account is and what it does. I knew some of the answers because I activated it once about 2 months ago. But then I saw a post that said Legacy accounts were no more. In garena Hon you do have legacy accounts. I do not know about EA. I can show now the steps of how to redeem your legacy account.

07-04-2013 01:09 PM: http://forum.lol.garena.ph/showthread.php?51165-Connectivity-Issue-7-03-2013&p=856455&viewfull=1#post856455

My cafe will give you guys some time to fix, but with the already bad reputation of LOL and problems of this scale I dont see how it is even worth it to install the game on my other computers. We are very VERY serious Dota and HoN players with tournaments, team matches, clan battles and many other things we offer our customers. but problems like this will only ruin my day with the complaints from my customers. If I can't fix the problem myself and it is out of my hands, it really bothers me. I am a customer satisfaction business, and when others problems effect my customer satisfaction it creates problems with me.. We are competitors and we hate to lose, especially when its a technical malfunction we can not control.

Please fix this error so i can better judge the plyworthiness of this game in my cafe.

11-04-14  03:14 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?51958-Why-the-censor-of-the-word-Dot&p=341489&viewfull=1#post341489

The lack of player base must equal the difference in lifestyle expendatures. Lets take Philippines as an example. In philippines we spend 1000 pesos and get roughly 1100 gold coins. 1000 pesos is a lot of money for a person to spend on a game considering they make roughly 250 pesos a day to work. 1000 pesos is only 22 us dollars. As an avid gamer my wife and I both played games while living in america spending 40 dollars each 1 time to 2 times a week on 3 different game4s, Plus Netflix, and all our other entertainment, satellite TV cable TV 10MBPS internet connection, cell phones, so on and so forth. Mostly because to us 40 bucks each was nothing to spend on a game we enjoy playing together. On Average a Filipino may, and I stress MAY spend this 1000 pesos once maybe 2 times a year unless something happy happens and he has another time he may have the extra money. But most likely they will spend absolutely nothing on the game at all. I can tell you owning a cafe for a year, not 1 single customer has ever bought or used garena shells. Not 1. They concentrate more on putting their money into the computers and dont care about the extra costs for the games themselves. And I have people that come from about 12 different cities and play in my cafe.

Knowing all of this I estimate altho you have a massive amount of people playing on these servers how many of them are actually spending money?

15-05-14  05:18 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?52312-Queue-times&p=344076&viewfull=1#post344076

So why are you wasting your time and reply at all HAHAHA

To all the others thank you, I was not whining as flamboyant flamberge noted, I was wondering what my next step would be, Something flamberge does not understand is in cafes sometimes you dont have 20 to 40 minutes to wait around, I dont have that rpoblem but many others who use cafes do, they have to pay for theirtime by the minute, this thread is a good way for anyone to set their MMR at a respectable time conserving area, a place where they know they can sit and play unranked games with a time wait in their frame of time. I see so many games where people get DC not because of bad connection but because they waited 18 minutes to connect to a game thehn their alloted time on the arcade ran out so they have no choice but to leave the cafe. if you are in a ga,e with me in my cafe Ill throw a few pesos in your machine so you can finish your game. but not all owneres are like me.

I needed to know a good area to stop raising my MMR and play unranked games with little wait times. That was why i started this thread. Yes flamberge you are right the game itself is free, but to many Filipinos being able to play the free game is not so free.

July 14, 2014: https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/4000281083

Below is a picture of a referral train I tried to set up in my cafe, everyone in my cafe as well as 3rd tier referrals were denied. without a way for me to appealthe denial and give proof of our actions I lost the referrals and now the ones who tried to connect into the system will be banned because we tried to connect under the same IP once already.

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/attachments/4004475392

November 23, 2014, 02:34:54 AM:

Ahh and now the attack on the country where I am, well let me share something with you. Cyberpinoy was the name of our internet cafe, (one of the businesses we sold) I in fact am not Filipino. I am american and a YANKEE of all horrible things HAHAHA.  Always remember its not very nice to judge people by the stupidity that is spread about their lifestyles or the uneducated stereotype rumors about where they are from.If I were to believe things like this I would assume since you are from Georgia, you are an inbred moron who most likely ate your sister mistaking her for a pig. You are most likely missing over half your teeth, bath in the river once a month,  and still staring at your Miners wondering how the mouse and keyboard connect to this computer HAHAHA. I would be careful how you stereotype people being from Georgia HAHAHA you guys have a few of your own.

And FYI the Philippines is not the country that killed their female young that was China and it was a very long time ago. Please update your library of books, or just get online and google stuff before you make such ridiculous posts.

November 29, 2014, 08:57:45 PM:

It is astounding to me how utterly stupid the Filipino people are. As an american living here i have noticed a lot about Filoipino native people. this is a country of opportunists. It has a population of people where 90% of the people are scammers, con artists, thieves, beggers, lazy with their hand out, want to get money for nothing people. Even the Huge business corporations are no different. Their business structure is lacking in so many aspects of true honest business. Their lifestyle lacks ethics of any kind, and the rule among thieves does not apply to these people. They are a monkey see monkey try and do kind of people. A follow the leader mentality. SO why more of these people who want to sit on their ass and do nothing for money have not jumped on board with Bitcoins is beyond me. They will sit in front of a computer for hours on end trying every work at home pyramid scheme you can find, I know becasue I own a internet cafe and watch them regularly wasting their time and money. Their ISP IPs are banned all over the internet for spamming, thier business structure lacks common business logic and business ethics. They are a culture full off opportunists who refuse to take advantage of an opportunity that can make them literally rich over here.

22-December-2014, 10:03 AM: http://www.world-bitcoin-forum.com/showthread.php/64492-Bitcoinbegger?p=563618&viewfull=1#post563618

All you have done is increased awareness to his site, My family and I went thru a fire that destroyed our first mining farm with solar panels, as well as a 15 unit Internet cafe a Disco bar and a small grocery store, and above all our home and everything we owned. I am now stuck in the Philippines where everyone takes advantage of me, even overcharge me to buy the most basic needs like meat and other food. I can not get a job of any kind. We also asked the Bitcoin community for help even put our land up for sale for Bitcoins or to be used as collateral for a Bitcoin loan, We got nothing, not 1 satoshi from the wonderful wallet fulls of bitoins and its community. We could not even get a loan for some bitcoin to get another mining farm started. Everything I have in bitcoins I earned the hard way, working my ass off every day. At least this guy has a job, be it may be a job he is displeased with but he has one, I had to start a bitcoin business with absolutely no money in my pocket, spending sometimes 20 hours straight doing faucets every 15, 30 and 60 minutes religiously. This guy wasted his wealth on a bunch of pump and dump schemes, lost it gambling and doesn't like his job and wants everyone to bail him out. I am happy he chose the ethical route and asked for donations instead of scaming others, but sometimes you just have to buckle down, at least he has an income to try and build a bitcoin business, Try doing it with absolutely NO income of any kind.

The following is a timeline of what Leroy Fodor had to say about owning, selling, losing, etc., his Internet cafe there in the Philippines.

December 8 (local date), 2012: Leroy Fodor's cafe burnt to the ground.

May 26, 2013: Cafe operational.

July 4, 2013: My cafe...

January 16, 2014: I sold the cafe.

March 1, 2014: ...my cafe was one of the only cafes in our area...

March 15, 2014: I own a cafe.

March 22, 2014: I own a cafe.

April 7, 2014: My cafe will give you guys...

April 11, 2014: And I have people that come from about 12 different cities and play in my cafe.

May 15, 2014: ...in my cafe...

July 14, 2014: ...in my cafe...

October 23, 2014: Looking for a loan... I ended up selling the land...

November 23, 2014: Cyberpinoy was the name of our internet cafe, (one of the businesses we sold).

November 29, 2014: I own a internet cafe

December 22, 2014: ...a fire that destroyed our first mining farm with solar panels, as well as a 15 unit Internet cafe...

All the above is by Leroy Fodor depicting his INTERNET CAFE sans any twisted commentary by myself, Bruno.
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 02:48:30 AM

It's Gleb Gamow, not glen ganow, and this other account of mine is of Legendary status, with Gleb's account being ONLY a hero account. Please feel free to give this nym of mine negative trust so that you'll feel better while your Lithium prescription is being filled at Walgreen in Midland, TX. HAHAHA

Holy "Leroy Tap Dancing Fodor" does my eyes deceive me?

PG is back from the dead.

I think this is a sign straight from Satoshi that I need to come out of retirement.

@OP

You have no idea who it is you are poking do you?

~BCX~
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 03:05:59 AM

It's Gleb Gamow, not glen ganow, and this other account of mine is of Legendary status, with Gleb's account being ONLY a hero account. Please feel free to give this nym of mine negative trust so that you'll feel better while your Lithium prescription is being filled at Walgreen in Midland, TX. HAHAHA

Holy "Leroy Tap Dancing Fodor" does my eyes deceive me?

PG is back from the dead.

I think this is a sign straight from Satoshi that I need to come out of retirement.

@OP

You have no idea who it is you are poking do you?

~BCX~

Perhaps he may, enjoying the good fuckin' since his wife's pussy possibly dried up. HAHAHA

This fucker has no idea that there's nothing he can do or say to harm me, and that he has everything to loose if he opts to pursue this issue further. That fucker claims he's gonna get homeland security on my ass for cyber bullying, not realizing that him espousing killing hundreds of people may, or already has him on their radar as a person of interest. He'll have to sell every guitar and amp he has inside his Midland, TX, home to fight staying outta jail for the idiotic stunt he pulled, whereas I've not even thought once of harming anybody, albeit I've espoused on several occasions sticking broomsticks up certain individual asses (e.g.) under the auspices of banter.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 04:35:43 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2015, 10:11:25 PM by Gleb Gamow

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=105778

Robbin Stephenson: I am so pissed off at Bruno Kucinskas for posting a stranger's vitals unrelated to me after I threatened to kill hundreds of Bitcoiners, I left him neg trust on one of his user accounts here on BitcoinTalk. That'll teach him to not fuck with me... or Leroy Fodor... or Bruce Peterson... or Josh Zerlan... or Joshua Zipkin... or Sonny Vleisides... or Jeff Ownby... or... WTF! I just realized that I'm in company of giants.
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 03:45:06 AM

Oh man, we can't have a Bruno thread with less than five pages especially when the OP is such a source of material!

~BCX~
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 06:58:52 AM

Oh man, we can't have a Bruno thread with less than five pages especially when the OP is such a source of material!

~BCX~

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=105778

Obviously, I served this Texas asswipe. HAHAHA
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 09:52:32 AM

These are the kinds of people we call TROLLS. Get over it. They are out to get you and make you mad. Thats how they get through life, by making other peoples lives miserable.
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 10:21:29 AM

Guys you got it all wrong, OP is clearly referring to someone named GLEN GANOW, not GLEB GAMOW.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 07:31:08 PM

Guys you got it all wrong, OP is clearly referring to someone named GLEN GANOW, not GLEB GAMOW.

Boy, that GLEN GANOW best keep looking over his shoulder for Robbin Stephenson from Texas in case the 65-year-old lunatic is out to get him as one of the hundreds of Bitcoiners he plans on murdering starting with Paul Vernon of Cryptsy according to Robbin's post on this forum.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: