Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:02:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam site!!!  (Read 596 times)
kidaces (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 08:45:23 PM

This site is a huge scam site http://ecurrencyxchanga.com   they take peoples funds and do not give any services what so ever in return.Please i URGE all bitcoin or E currency users to stay far far away from this iste.I will write lots more posts in every forum online as they took my funds and scammed me.Please be careful and stay away from them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
devion420

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 08:59:21 PM

looks like shit site
brazilcoins

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 09:04:23 PM

you posted about venmo before i think you sent them and they never paid or what happened. how did they scam you?
was your funds stollen or what, explain in details
Cortive

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 09:08:59 PM

Why would you ever trust that site? The design is lq, it's not secured. Anyway, thanks for the heads up.
InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2015, 09:15:26 PM

This site is a huge scam site http://ecurrencyxchanga.com   they take peoples funds and do not give any services what so ever in return.Please i URGE all bitcoin or E currency users to stay far far away from this iste.I will write lots more posts in every forum online as they took my funds and scammed me.Please be careful and stay away from them.

First, please move the topic to the scam accusation section
Second, please give more informations about the amount scammed, which deposit method you used, screenshots...etc
Third, never heard about this site. Sorry for your loss

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
elexi

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 09:23:19 PM

first you sent us venmo our account got locked. we couldn't login. we talked to you and after you shouted and abused us we told you what to do to get funds back. you did and we contacted venmo with another email and some security details of our account then it was refunded to you.

you searched on lbc, forums no one agreed to exchange it. we told you we can still do it so we try another account. now you sent funds not more than even 3hrs now but we told you 2hrs maximum as we have lots of work. 30mins before two hrs you sent us mail with bad words abusing us.

we can't do that exchange anymore. we have tried to refund back its not going and we have contacted venmo again they will refund back your funds to you.

we reply your mail, chat with you on live chat.

so how did we scam you?
venmo is reversible we don't know how you got your funds as you refused to show us proof yet we risked one of our account which is locked till now because we want to please a customer.

if you know we scammed you show proof.
elexi

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 09:33:02 PM

I am support staff for this site and I talk to you chat with
you discussing business for even 1hr.
you can't get such support anywhere. we treated you so
well. your time was running fast from the time we told you
order cued in its not up to two hrs when you contacted us
ranting and threatening you will post in thousand forums.
what is wrong with you. is that how a customer behaves.
venmo is not acceptable by anyone ask around its dying and
you saw us instead of you to appreciate our help to you all
we do get is abuses. this is not fair and never good in
business. you have to change your behaviour.
Contact venmo support we have contacted them and they
will refund your funds.
venmo is reversible and our first act got locked because of
you. you never explained how you got the funds to us.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: