Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 06:43:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NETFLIX ACCOUNTS - ONLY $0.30 USD - LIFETIME ACCESS!  (Read 1673 times)
xDantasticx (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 03:40:26 PM

You are very welcome, sagorr! I appreciate your well-written testimonial! Enjoy your Netflix account!
xDantasticx (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 02:04:20 AM

thank you for the help.

it was really quick. i love the seller for the transection. keep it up man.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

You are very welcome, sagorr!
alex365

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 05:22:03 AM

Greetings, BitCoinTalk community!

For the exceptional price of $0.30 USD, I will provide you with lifetime access to a Netflix account. Should the situation present itself that the provided Netflix account be of a non-functional state, in my endeavour of ensuring unparalleled customer satisfaction (which is, of course, of paramount importance to me), I solemnly swear to provide you with a replacement Netflix account. In my endeavour of bringing forth that of an auspicious rapport to this forum, I am kindly requesting that TWO respected members of this forum (preferably of the Senior Member status or Hero Member status) come forth to receive a complimentary Netflix account. In lieu of receiving payment from these two respected members of this forum, I am kindly requesting that a well-written testimonial be posted to this respective thread.

If you are interested in purchasing lifetime access to a Netflix account, the following business protocol MUST be executed:

(I) Send a Skype contact request to my Skype username, xDantasticx.

(II) Subsequent to accepting your Skype contact request, I will send you an instant message inquiring about the nature of your Skype contact request. Should you inform me that you are interested in purchasing lifetime access to a Netflix account, I will provide you with my PayPal payment e-mail address.

(III) Payment in the amount of $0.30 USD, MUST be made via PayPal, to my PayPal payment e-mail address, via PayPal’s payment feature of ‘Send money to friends or family’.

(IV) Subsequent to verifying the legitimacy of the PayPal transaction, I will provide you with the log-in credentials of a Netflix account.

(V) Should the situation present itself that the provided Netflix account be of a non-functional state, simply send me an instant message via Skype informing me of this matter. Subsequent to verifying the legitimacy of such a claim, I will provide you with a replacement Netflix account.

Thank you very much,
xDantasticx

Hi xDantasticx,

I really want to thank you for your service.

The accounts work realy well!

And I'm so amazed at your speed.

You're the fastest guy I know...

While I was doing the purchase, while I was just typing the url, you already had the answer.

And as soon as I was making the payment, I already received from you the accounts through skype... even faster than paypal in giving me the notification of the payment.

So, I'm really impressed and amazed with your speed and service..

Thanks a lot!!
lovevps1

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 05:24:05 AM

I AM Also Selling NETFLIX 12 Months Promotion Codes for Only $9 ..
xDantasticx (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 05:33:26 AM

While I wish you well in your business endeavours, lovevps1, I would take kindly to you not advertising on MY thread.

Thank you,
xDantasticx
lovevps1

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 05:34:18 AM

While I wish you well in your business endeavours, lovevps1, I would take kindly to you not advertising on MY thread.

Thank you,
xDantasticx

Thanks for wish........
xDantasticx (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 10:13:15 PM

You are very welcome.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: