Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:43:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Did Redsn0w sell his account after falling in Yellow Snow?  (Read 4094 times)
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 06:30:12 AM

I didn't sell my account, are you serious Quickseller  Roll Eyes?
It was suggested by PistolPete that I post this.

Who would've thought. /s
you?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 11:24:21 AM

Do you know what are you doing Quickseller? I think you only want to ruin my 'reputation' but also this time you (or PistolPete, maybe you know him) are wrong.

PS: you should repay all the people that you have 'scammed' with your fake escrow service Wink (only the users who were involved in your self-escrowing service).
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 11:57:41 AM

Even if he did sell his account (even tho i'm not convinced he did), what does it matter ?
It's not like it is forbidden to do so, at lest for now. (i hope this will change)

Is there more to the story ? Any particular reason for monitoring him ? If so you should unveil it

cheers
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 12:05:31 PM

Even if he did sell his account (even tho i'm not convinced he did), what does it matter ?
It's not like it is forbidden to do so, at lest for now. (i hope this will change)

I think he is trying to commit a vendetta against me, but he is not too courageous to explain the entire purpose of this thread. Maybe because I have left him a negative trust due his recent behaviour, lies and his 'fake' escrow service.

Is there more to the story ? Any particular reason for monitoring him ? If so you should unveil it

cheers

He did open this thread (in my opinion) only because I changed my bitcoin address, I didn't be able to decrypt a PGP message (or better I didn't want) that he sent to me through PM and I changed/improved my writing style. I hope he will add more information or explain better but I know he can't because he is wrong.

ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 12:20:47 PM

He did open this thread (in my opinion) only because I changed my bitcoin address, I didn't be able to decrypt a PGP message (or better I didn't want) that he sent to me through PM and I changed/improved my writing style. I hope he will add more information or explain better but I know he can't because he is wrong.

I'm asking this because i'm seeing a lot of (sort of) high profile accounts being put to trial, so i'm starting to wonder if it's all connected in some way.
I was limited with time recently so i'm just trying to catch up with the current events.
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 12:48:33 PM

I'm asking this because i'm seeing a lot of (sort of) high profile accounts being put to trial, so i'm starting to wonder if it's all connected in some way.
I was limited with time recently so i'm just trying to catch up with the current events.

I also want to know and recently I have only followed the tsp's situation (started with a negative trust by Quickseller). It seems that QS is trying to gain something, but I don't know what he wants....
Panthers52

Activity: 675
Merit: 502

#SuperBowl50 #NFCchamps

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2015, 07:52:38 AM

What surprises me the most is that Redsn0w was trying to become a moderator of the Italian section and wanted to be on the trust list of one of the Italian Moderators.

This whole thread is surprising to me.

Kind Regards
Panthers52

PGP 827D2A60

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 08:07:05 AM

What surprises me the most is that Redsn0w was trying to become a moderator of the Italian section and wanted to be on the trust list of one of the Italian Moderators.

Kind Regards
Panthers52
Uh, you know QS , now that everyone knows its you, its the same thing posting from your main account and alts. BTW any reference for those statements(even though its not surprising that he might've tried to do it)?
Panthers52

#SuperBowl50 #NFCchamps

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2015, 08:12:18 AM

Kind Regards
Panthers52
Uh, you know QS , now that everyone knows its you, its the same thing posting from your main account and alts. BTW any reference for those statements(even though its not surprising that he might've tried to do it)?
Are you insinuating that there is a possibility that my post would possibly be inaccurate in some way? Do you have any evidence of inaccuracies to any statements made in this thread?

I would not want anyone's "main" account to be negatively impacted by my posts whichever accounts that may be.

Kind Regards
Panthers52

PGP 827D2A60

mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 08:21:06 AM

Are you insinuating that there is a possibility that my post would possibly be inaccurate in some way? Do you have any evidence of inaccuracies to any statements made in this thread?
You're taking it the wrong way/you misunderstood  Undecided
Are you insinuating that there is a possibility that my post would possibly be inaccurate in some way?
No, but reference helps , to know why you think its so.
I would not want anyone's "main" account to be negatively impacted by my posts whichever accounts that may be.
Its you and your alts I'm talking about

Edit: Mayne , you seem to take on a certain "personality" on every alt you have, I wonder how it was found that this was your alt in the first place
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 08:26:48 AM

Edit: Mayne , you seem to take on a certain "personality" on every alt you have, I wonder how it was found that this was your alt in the first place

All you have to do is look at the trust feedback of Panthers52.
You will have your answer. Smiley
Panthers52

#SuperBowl50 #NFCchamps

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2015, 08:33:24 AM

You're taking it the wrong way/you misunderstood  Undecided
Are you insinuating that there is a possibility that my post would possibly be inaccurate in some way?
No, but reference helps , to know why you think its so.
Its you and your alts I'm talking about

If you want a reference, then why do you not ask theymos and BadBear who are the admins of this site and why don't you ask Redsn0w who was the requester of moderation privileges of the Italian section?

If you want to know how the scammer/bully tspacepilot hypothesized that I am someone else then you should ask him, however he probably will not want to admit as to how much he was willing to stalk someone else that he was attempting to bully. There are one or two possibilities as to what he did, however that is off topic in this thread and is speculation.

Kind Regards
Panthers52

PGP 827D2A60

mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 08:42:26 AM

If you want a reference, then why do you not ask theymos and BadBear who are the admins of this site
Busy and do you really think they'd get involved in the drama. Theymos doesn't (IIRC) reply in these dramas(except in case of Wardrick's account being hacked I guess), as for BadBear, he's inactive since 2-3 days.
As for
If you want a reference, then why do you not ask theymos and BadBear who are the admins of this site
Well its supposed to be your accusation against redsn0w, for which you should have the necessary proofs and references. Not us(as in community) figuring something out, about something I don't suspect/have the evidence, to suggest that your accusation is true.
If you want to know how the scammer/bully tspacepilot hypothesized that I am someone else then you should ask him
Last I heard you yourself publicly announced that you were QS.

P.S: Use your main account mate, that personality is way better than this one, at least you use understandable words/sentences on that one.
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 09:47:36 AM

Moderator of the italian section  Huh , I don't remember that I've asked both the administrators (theymos and BadBear) to become the italian mod.

However, still watching this thread with my big chest of popcorn  Grin.
Panthers52

#SuperBowl50 #NFCchamps

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2015, 02:50:47 PM

Moderator of the italian section  Huh , I don't remember that I've asked both the administrators (theymos and BadBear) to become the italian mod.

So you are saying that you have never asked any administrator of any bitcoin related forum to become a moderator of the italian section?

Kind Regards
Panthers52

PGP 827D2A60

redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 02:59:38 PM

So you are saying that you have never asked any administrator of any bitcoin related forum to become a moderator of the italian section?

Kind Regards
Panthers52

Oh I thought of this forum, yes I've asked on the other forum (forum.bitcoin.com) and they didn't need a mod at the moment.

What is the problem and what do you want?

PS: Can I ask you why are you using this alt-account and not your 'main' account Quickseller?
Panthers52

#SuperBowl50 #NFCchamps

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2015, 03:40:23 PM

Kind Regards
Panthers52

Oh I thought of this forum, yes I've asked on the other forum (forum.bitcoin.com) and they didn't need a mod at the moment.

PS: Can I ask you why are you using this alt-account and not your 'main' account Quickseller?
You are saying that you never asked on this forum? Why not?

Which main account are you referring to?

Kind Regards
Panthers52

PGP 827D2A60

redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 03:52:33 PM

Kind Regards
Panthers52

Kind Regards
Panthers52

No, I don't remember to have asked to be a mod. of the italian section on this forum.
Panthers52

#SuperBowl50 #NFCchamps

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2015, 03:59:30 PM

Kind Regards
Panthers52

Kind Regards
Panthers52

No, I don't remember to have asked to be a mod. of the italian section on this forum.
Hmmm, it seems my sources may have gotten something mixed up.

Nothing to see here.

Kind Regards
Panthers52

PGP 827D2A60

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: