Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:35:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Cryptsy Deceptions  (Read 6520 times)
bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 07:23:37 PM

So much hate against cryptsy.. damn.
Offcourse I understand that waiting for your OWN money is terrible, but looking at this, seems that cryptsy is about to be over.
I can't see they survive this (financial) trouble with investors

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ace_Of_Fades

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 10:20:12 PM

Been waiting five days for my .6 BTC withdraw, still nothing. I think we might have another GOX.

madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 11:34:40 PM

Been waiting five days for my .6 BTC withdraw, still nothing. I think we might have another GOX.

I have been waiting 5 days for a 5.4 BTC withdrawal, when I bitched I got banned from chat.  I have filed a complaint with the FLA AG.

onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 03:40:51 PM

Offcourse I understand that waiting for your OWN money is terrible, but looking at this, seems that cryptsy is about to be over.
Call it there own fault when they not even try to communicate with there customers. The people who work there also don't need to complain people are so rude. It's your job and search for another if you don't like your job. The Admin is hiding behind so called chatmods or whatever they call it. Stand up by yourself when your admin of a sinking ship.
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 03:54:01 PM

Well I had them cancel the BTC WD and took the DOGE out.  Took a 40% hit, but got out with some of my coins.

nichlahghe5

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 07:58:57 PM

So no civil suit.
AngryDwarf

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 08:21:38 PM

Looks like cryptsy to me as well, must share a lot of the technology base. But why flee to China 'if' there has been any corporate wrong doing? The UK is a much safer haven for such people. In the US they get prosecuted, in China they get beheaded. In the UK they get a peerage.

It's a bit of a shame that the cryptsy ship looks to be sinking. It was a great place for being able to dump any crap coin. Basically, if it ain't listed it ain't got a blockchain. I have to say I haven't had any problems with small non-BTC withdrawals myself, but will be leaving my exchange account flat for now. I just wonder what exchange to use instead that has a large selection of altcoins and liquidity. I prefer to use an exchange as an exchange, and store coins in my own wallets. I want to be able to deposit and withdraw small amounts quickly.

With all the waves surrounding this sinking ship, valuating a portfolio is a bit of a waste of time. If a coin can be withdrawn from cryptsy it is high there and suppressed somewhere else. Some people are happy to take a loss to get out what they can. Which of course is better than losing the lot if the ships hole cannot be repaired.

Scaling and transaction rate: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=532.msg6306#msg6306
Do not allow demand to exceed capacity. Do not allow mempools to forget transactions. Relay all transactions. Eventually confirm all transactions.
spamsucks

Activity: 306
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 10:47:53 PM

Also, for anyone looking at the https://www.bitebi9.com/ site... just note that the confirmation emails when you log in are not only exactly the same (except the name of the site) they are also using the same mail server to send them...

Just my 2 cents
Hippie Tech (OP)
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2015, 02:14:00 AM

Seeing this makes me want to deposit some coins so I can join in on the fun... lol jk

Or maybe they gave my account coins that do not belong to me AGAIN. ahaha..

hi guys. just found this thread.

i've had only 2.3 btc pending for 5 days now. im honestly not really interested in who in this thread does what unless you can send me the pending withdraw.

...luckily im not dying and in need of it right this second. (which is why i've been patient for the past few days, ever after being banned from the chat for asking about btc withdraw, and i guess so have many others)

however i am taking this serious, and in interest of self preservation/financial stability, and the same for the community who is missing their coins right now, i contacted a lawyer, and

he said he'd gladly start a class action lawsuit, and has already taken paul vernon to court before.

he told me to get everyone together who has their money "stuck" in cryptsy with no valid explanation, and he'd be more than happy to help everyone.

Silver Law Group
http://silverlaw.com/

so go ahead, if you have a legit email and account on cryptsy, dont have the btc or usd you tried to withdraw, and add your name to a list in this thread, or contact them directly.

Zaun

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Forza Roma

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 10:26:27 PM

For me it is unbelievable so many people are waiting for cryptsy to become a professional exchange like they were in the past.

I never expected them to fall or do something so wrong to their customers... Never
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 11:08:12 PM

For me it is unbelievable so many people are waiting for cryptsy to become a professional exchange like they were in the past.

I never expected them to fall or do something so wrong to their customers... Never

It's wrong yeah. They were once the biggest and morest reputable altcoin exchange. Now they are nothing of that anymore.
Just irritating their users with broken wallets, high fees etc.

madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 11:18:44 PM

It's wrong yeah. They were once the biggest and morest reputable altcoin exchange. Now they are nothing of that anymore.

I'm glad I got out, not happy about the 40% hit I took to get my BTC.  I will NEVER go back there.

AngryDwarf

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 12:08:24 AM

It looks like what could have been a great leading crypto exchange has been tarnished by the apparition of a system problem. Even if their team of talented programmers can resolve the issue soon, the loss of faith will severely dent their user base. Nobody will loose a satoshi though, as crypto's are not a fractional reserve banking system. Every bit of clients funds will be accounted for somewhere.

crypt - An underground vault or chamber, especially one beneath a church that is used as a burial place.

Scaling and transaction rate: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=532.msg6306#msg6306
Do not allow demand to exceed capacity. Do not allow mempools to forget transactions. Relay all transactions. Eventually confirm all transactions.
Hippie Tech (OP)
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2015, 12:30:30 AM

I'm glad I got out, not happy about the 40% hit I took to get my BTC.  I will NEVER go back there.

WARNING ! THIS USER HAS A HISTORY OF POSTING LINKS WITH MALWARE !

Please ignore him and the sig spammers.

ThunderThomas

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2015, 10:05:52 PM

Lol you are so ignorant.

So people  with signatures make their signature up for a good cause AND make actually ontopic comments are scammers.

You, your highness, post not only a offtopic bs comment but also spam us with a gazilion links in your signature (for SEO propably) which makes you the king?

madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 02:13:02 AM

HippieTech, When I first was on here my account was hacked due to a RAT I picked up.  I have never posted a link with a virus, and the links that were posted when my account was hacked have been removed.  The people here on BCT were great to help me with the issue.

Hippie Tech (OP)
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 12:28:47 PM

That is funny hippietech i google mapped it and i use to live not far from him in the 90's
i still have family a few miles from, 265 Nottawasaga Street

at first i couldn't recall where that was it rang a bell (i lived in East Canada)
i figured it woudl be a suburb of greater Toronto.. nope.
It's way more north.. not even close.
So yeah you can't say it was close enough etc.

edit:
Invalid whois phone number too.. that site can be taken down quick LOL

edit2:

Google Maps - Horus's House

Hmmm
That is one small house !
Is that his silver SUV ?
At least he has an AC box on the side but damn you gotta do some work on the house it's getting run down bro !

What are the odds that you, Horus and Crusty could have so much in common with regards to your past and present living arrangements ?

edit

For those not in the know, I have long suspected that Horus and Crusty (Crestington) are muddafudda.

If I'm right... our southeast Asia travellin Crestington aka. "me" is in fact "mee/meee" (NETcoin's dev) AND Meeh.

edit

Update pending..

vancefox
Legendary

Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 04:26:06 PM

Financial troubles aren't that hard to recover from... it's the reputation troubles that kill a business.

This space not for rent...
Hippie Tech (OP)
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2015, 08:55:51 AM
Last edit: December 30, 2015, 05:15:18 AM by Hippie Tech

Over in this craptsycoin smeared corner we have Netcoin. On September 2 2013, it was ninja launched and thoroughly easymined before it finally made it over to Bitcointalk.

*I do not trust this forum. Use these links at your own risk.
https:// cryptocointalk .com /topic/1132-netcoin-net-launched-today/

4 minutes after asking for a subforum, "Jimmy" delivers. (just as BitJohn did for another noob off the street.. more on that later. Wink )
https:// cryptocointalk .com /topic/1132-netcoin-net-launched-today/#entry5714

When Jimmy's show of trust and support failed to lure the greedy noobs, it became time to cue the not so random NOOBS ! Fast forward 10 mostly quiet days later and Jimmy only needs 6 minutes to make the changes and respond to this SMALL (coughs: Vlad/Spoetnoob) TIMER ! LMAO ..
https:// cryptocointalk .com /topic/1132-netcoin-net-launched-today/page-5#entry6396

Is that "me" ?  Or.. is that YOU ? .. walking off the street to save your stanky shitcoind Tongue ass ?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=165328
https:// cryptocointalk .com /topic/1132-netcoin-net-launched-today/page-5#entry6738

WTF its Leroy Cheesy Shocked .. haha.. xD

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=185728
https:// cryptocointalk .com /topic/1132-netcoin-net-launched-today/page-10#entry7863

Hippie Tech (OP)
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2015, 05:46:57 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2015, 05:18:03 AM by Hippie Tech

I have updated the 2nd post *EDIT (on page 1) to include these new revelations which confirms my suspicions about Dabs and his connections to Mark Vernon and/or the crypsty insiders.

Thank you qvan. Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173703.msg13337934#msg13337934

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: