Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2017, 04:24:06 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.14.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does any bank accept Bitcoin?  (Read 47499 times)
poetra2501

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 08:53:12 AM

As far as my knowledge  there is no bank accept Bitcoin as a legal money. They do not allow us to invest  bitcoin for any purpose. Because no government accept this.
Obviously, there are still no banks that accept bitcoin as a legal or main currency like fiat, but there are some that accept bitcoin as a virtual or digital currency. There are banks that accept bitcoin, but, they are not saving bitcoin, so they convert it to real money. And who's "they"? nany people invest on bitcoin and the government do not stop us from doing so.
Well, none of the banks that accept Bitcoin, it is because Bitcoin is decentralization system,
meaning that no one is controlling and regulating Bitcoin by anyone, including the Banker's. If the Bitcoin
already in receipt in the Bank then typical of the Bitcoin (decentralized) will be lost. And it's impossible.

▄███████████████████████
    ▄█████████████   █████████
  ▄███████████████▄▄▄█████████
▄█████████████████████████████
██   ███   ███████████████████
██▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████████████████
█████████████████████████▀▀▀██
█████████████████████████   ██
██████████████████████████████
██▀▀▀███▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██   ███   █████████   ██   ██
██████████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██████████████   ███   ██   ██
.primalbase.

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                  ▀██▄
  ▄█▀                      ▀██
 ██▀                        ▀██
▐█▌                          ▐█▌
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ██ ██ ▐█ ██ ██  █ ██
██  █▄█▐▌█▌  █▄█▐▌█▌  █▄█▐▌█▌ ██
██  ▐█  ██   ▐█  ██   ▐█  ██  ██
 ██                          ██▀
 ▀██                        ██▀
   ██▄                    ▄██
    ▀██▄▄               ▄██▀
       ▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Victorycoin

Activity: 308

Only Fools Say, There Is No God!

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 09:13:22 AM

As far as my knowledge  there is no bank accept Bitcoin as a legal money. They do not allow us to invest  bitcoin for any purpose. Because no government accept this.
Yeah bitcoin is not directly accepted as investment, the reason is that around the world very few banks were highly digitalized. Remaining even now work on paper and pen. In the mean it's found that banks were making investments on bitcoin, soon we can see bitcoin acceptance in banks similar to gold investment.
I want to believe you would get to know better with time, but in this digital age, there is hardly any bank out there that is not digitized and digitalization is no reason banks are unwilling to embrace Bitcoin. The main reason behind that is fact that the mode of operation of banks and Bitcoin are opposite and parallel - one is decentralized while the otter is centralized.

Punakawan

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 09:24:31 AM

It looks like it's not easy, it took a long process, we know that all transactions the bank supervised the Government so that when they use the bitcoin surely must get government approval.
ice18

Activity: 392

PBT ICO 06/26

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 10:17:56 AM

Maybe there are some banker who are engage in bitcoin exchange and using bitcoins for now but not totally a specific bank can accept bitcoins, I wonder if bank employees are aware of cryptocurrencies like bitcoins.

▄███████████████████████
    ▄█████████████   █████████
  ▄███████████████▄▄▄█████████
▄█████████████████████████████
██   ███   ███████████████████
██▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████████████████
█████████████████████████▀▀▀██
█████████████████████████   ██
██▀▀▀███▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██   ███   █████████   ██   ██
██████████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██████████████   ███   ██   ██
.primalbase.

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                  ▀██▄
  ▄█▀                      ▀██
 ██▀                        ▀██
▐█▌                          ▐█▌
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ██ ██ ▐█ ██ ██  █ ██
██  █▄█▐▌█▌  █▄█▐▌█▌  █▄█▐▌█▌ ██
██  ▐█  ██   ▐█  ██   ▐█  ██  ██
 ██                          ██▀
 ▀██                        ██▀
   ██▄                    ▄██
    ▀██▄▄               ▄██▀
       ▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Gaaara

Activity: 336

Filipino here

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 12:10:53 PM

Actually there are banks who is accepting bitcoin as an investment, like in Japan. Japan already consider bitcoin as a currency, and I know that other countries will accepts bitcoin also. Also in the Philippines, the Central Bank of the Philippines is now accepting bitcoin as a payment on every transactions that their customers will be made to them.

And it is possible that there will be a Bitcoin Bank in the near future all over the world because bitcoin will be the future money that we are all going to use.

That's true in Philippines we can pay bills using bitcoins, and even withdraw it using atm machine, and withdraw it in remitance center. All you need is to use the only application we Filipino normally use, convert it to Philippine peso then you're good to go, you can withdraw anytime anywhere using the wallet application.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
erickkyut

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 05:36:39 AM

Actually there are banks who is accepting bitcoin as an investment, like in Japan. Japan already consider bitcoin as a currency, and I know that other countries will accepts bitcoin also. Also in the Philippines, the Central Bank of the Philippines is now accepting bitcoin as a payment on every transactions that their customers will be made to them.

And it is possible that there will be a Bitcoin Bank in the near future all over the world because bitcoin will be the future money that we are all going to use.

Since when that the Central Bank of the Philippines accepts Bitcoin as a mode of payment? I'm a Filipino and haven't heard such thing in the news. Maybe I'm just not updated or it is just a story you just made? I also haven't heard of any banks that accept Bitcoin. Maybe in the future but for now, I think it is impossible.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
just_Alice

Activity: 350

Torcoin is the best!

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 08:36:56 AM

~

We are offering instant account opening for Private and Business clients from 180 countries. The problem some of our clients face is to make deposits if we don't maintain a local account in their country. By accepting Bitcoin, our customers can instantly transfer funds to their WB21 account from any country in the world. As soon as they send Bitcoin to our address, we credit the value in the currency the customer has selected to their checking account

This is still a far cry from Bitcoin deposits in the true sense of the word

But still this is better than nothing. From this we can see that some banks are cooperating with bitcoin users making things easier for them. I don't know, do we realy need an option to make deposits in BTC? Considering the volatility of bitcoin this might never happen, but if all the banks around the world were cooperating like WB21 I think we could call it acceptance in a way.

¦                     
  ¦    ¦¦¦               
¦¦  ¦¦¦¦                 
                             ¦¦  ¦¦¦¦
                          ¦ ¦¦ ¦¦¦¦                     
                         ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
                        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
                        ¦¦¦¦¦¦
                  ¦¦¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦
                   ¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦  ¦ ¦¦¦¦
                    ¦¦    ¦¦¦¦
                    ¦¦  ¦ ¦¦¦¦
                   ¦¦¦  ¦ ¦¦¦¦¦
                ¦¦¦¦    ¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
             ¦¦¦¦¦    ¦ ¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
          ¦¦¦¦¦       ¦  ¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
        ¦¦¦¦         ¦        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
     ¦¦¦¦          ¦      ¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
    ¦¦¦         ¦¦         ¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦        ¦¦         ¦¦  ¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
  ¦¦       ¦          ¦ ¦¦   ¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
 ¦¦¦     ¦¦          ¦   ¦    ¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦     ¦          ¦      ¦   ¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦    ¦        ¦¦         ¦¦  ¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦   ¦¦     ¦¦         ¦   ¦  ¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦   ¦     ¦¦         ¦¦¦   ¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
 ¦¦   ¦¦    ¦        ¦    ¦  ¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
 ¦¦    ¦   ¦        ¦¦    ¦  ¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
  ¦¦    ¦  ¦¦       ¦     ¦  ¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦    ¦  ¦      ¦      ¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
    ¦¦¦   ¦ ¦¦     ¦¦     ¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
     ¦¦¦   ¦ ¦¦     ¦¦    ¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
       ¦¦¦¦  ¦ ¦¦    ¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦  ¦¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
                        ¦¦

TorCoin.....
¦
¦
¦
¦
  Fully Anonymous TOR-integrated Crypto
               ¦ Windows     ¦ Linux     ¦ GitHub     ¦ macOS
     ¦
     ¦
     ¦
     ¦
   ANN THREAD
     ¦
     ¦
     ¦
     ¦
[/center]
Ndasmu Njeblug

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 09:06:59 AM

Remember that the bank is the official financial institutions and already go public so that whatever is done should get approval from the Government and shareholders, it's not easy I think banks can accept bitcoin.
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 34

Creating the Apple of 3D printing

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 10:23:50 AM

I would say that bitcoin is different with real money, if the bank accept bitcoin surely will make the bitcoin's getting popular so that within a short time the price will skyrocket.

Anjing Lu

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 11:38:04 AM

It took a long time, the main problem is the bank should get authority from the central bank to accept bitcoin. Currently, the central bank is very strictly supervise financial transactions so that any policy of the bank subject to approval of the central bank.

pinkpanther03

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 12:44:07 PM

Is there any bank/financial institution somewhere in the world that has embraced Bitcoin? Not that I'd deposit my money there, I'm just curious to know it.
As far as I know there is no bank that accepting bitcoin at the present time now, and the only company I knew they accepted bitcoin was Dell, Amazon, mercedez, apple and also in the near future many of the upcoming company will adopt the system of bitcoin.

▄▀▀▀▄
             █     █
▄█▀▀▄▄       █     █       ▄▄▀▀█▄
█     ▀▄▄    █     █    ▄▄▀     █
 █▄      ▀▄▄ █     █ ▄▄▀      ▄█
   ▀▄       ▀█▄   ▄█▀       ▄▀
     ▀▀▄     █ ▀▄▀ █     ▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄  █▄▀ ▀▄█  ▄▀▀
           ███     ███
        ▄▄▀  █▀▄ ▄▀█  ▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀     █ ▄▀▄ █     ▀▄▄
   ▄▀       ▄█▀   ▀█▄       ▀▄
 █▀      ▄▀▀ █     █ ▀▀▄      ▀█
█     ▄▀▀    █     █    ▀▀▄     █
▀█▄▄▀▀       █     █       ▀▀▄▄█▀
             █     █
              ▀▄▄▄▀

▄████████████▄▄████████████████████▄██▄███████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████████████▄██████████████████▀████▄████████████████
████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀████▄████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▀███████████████
▀████████████▀▀███▀███████████████████████████▀█████████████
nasipadang

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 01:08:40 PM

not any bank receives bitcoin and also the bitcoin wallet serves as a bank and it's managed by our own so I think it's nicer than the bank and maybe bank just accept something shaped

kurokishi10

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 01:20:23 PM

From what i have seen and expeirienced no bank accepts bitcoi and that is probably not going to happen for atleast another two decades,they might be indirectly accepting it in other forms which i havent much hear of ,but as other fellow members posted it might be true  Sad Sad Sad
kurokishi10

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 02:27:05 PM

From what i have seen and expeirienced no bank accepts bitcoi and that is probably not going to happen for atleast another two decades,they might be indirectly accepting it in other forms which i havent much hear of ,but as other fellow members posted it might be true  Sad Sad Sad
Mr.grin

Activity: 602

MonacoVISA-World’s Best Cryptocurrency Card – ICO

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 02:47:47 PM

not any bank receives bitcoin and also the bitcoin wallet serves as a bank and it's managed by our own so I think it's nicer than the bank and maybe bank just accept something shaped
Hoping the bank can accept bitcoin in the near future, because bitcoin is really a well-known currency on the internet. Even many people are looking for bitcoin on the internet in the appeal of real money. If any bank receives bitcoin, maybe it will be the first bank, and become popular. I am sure it will bring a lot of profit.

RaXmOuSe

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 09:03:19 PM

Even if there is cycles
The everchanging pattern within timeframes have to change form and therefore

the Definition must also change

Bank

The First Decentralized Bank

Bitcoin?

Does evolution as in the phenomenal Nature of this dimension of experience also applys on the Frequanzy Bitcoin exist on? ethernet? Lightnet? Who knows what this will turn out 2 be.....i'm only enjoying watching all this  Grin ya'll who work support contribute in anyway- THANK you for exploring this radical thing. Even though "Coinmarketcap.com" doesnt hit the right numbers all times, I still enjoy watching it as a routine. Even though I never will have the will-time to spend and learn code language in a proffesional way, I still LOVE you all for doing , and explaining it in a way I can understand on a more broader perspective.

But then again- "Does any bank accept Bitcoin?"

The usual "LETS MAKE SOME PROFIT FROM WAR"-mentality we as species had since ages maybe could change this frame, sure, intervention might be needed in some cases, but as a whole, if big players can come together in a system like this, there would be more trust in something. Crypto-wars has been ongoing and I personaly have over the years a great pleasure to watch and troll some but I think Crypto will enter another face of real time use soon as it get more expected around the globe.

There are many great Dragons and Loch Ness outhere.....and submarines..........and shrimps.......so, DANCE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vItNnD__Mk Cool

no but seriously, some creatures being creating this thing and Universe has this Design inbuilt so lets make it descent shall we ok cheers shrimps

Haladay

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 09:47:49 PM

Why the hell do banks accept bitcoins? Do banks want to declare their end by accepting bitcoins? I don't think so.

primalbase║▬ Distributed Workspace for Tech Community ▬║primalbase
Self-reproducing business structureLong term profitable investmentTangible product, not virtual
ICO starts 26th of June 1st day bonus (66%) 2nd-7th day bonus (25%)▬▬▬║Twitter
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 10:24:00 PM

~

We are offering instant account opening for Private and Business clients from 180 countries. The problem some of our clients face is to make deposits if we don't maintain a local account in their country. By accepting Bitcoin, our customers can instantly transfer funds to their WB21 account from any country in the world. As soon as they send Bitcoin to our address, we credit the value in the currency the customer has selected to their checking account

This is still a far cry from Bitcoin deposits in the true sense of the word

But still this is better than nothing. From this we can see that some banks are cooperating with bitcoin users making things easier for them. I don't know, do we realy need an option to make deposits in BTC? Considering the volatility of bitcoin this might never happen, but if all the banks around the world were cooperating like WB21 I think we could call it acceptance in a way

Major web wallets have been doing that for years already

Especially those which issue payment cards, and I'm inclined to think that their role in making Bitcoin popular by far exceeds the efforts that banks such as WB21 make. That shouldn't be misconstrued as if the latter did nothing at all, though. I just want to say that WB21 and its likes work like typical exchangers, the number of which is already pretty big in the Internet. Personally, I use at least three such exchangers on a more or less regular basis, which allow me to exchange bitcoins (or rather exchange vouchers) to fiat and receive the proceeds in my regular bank account

cryptoanarchist
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 10:32:38 PM

Is there any bank/financial institution somewhere in the world that has embraced Bitcoin? Not that I'd deposit my money there, I'm just curious to know it.

Why would they? The banks collectively are embracing SegWit as a way to destroy bitcoin, but that's about it.
Pattart

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 12:57:04 AM

I think the bank has no power to arrest you and forbid you to invest in bitcoins. Which can impose a ban is the government. But I agree with you no bank that accepts bitcoin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.