Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:02:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: message deleted  (Read 2053 times)
Katrina Elisse Caudle (OP)

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 12:53:05 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2018, 08:35:47 PM by Katrina Elisse Caudle

message deleted.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 01:06:15 AM

Will you accept SXC TIT or TTC?

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 02:55:16 AM

Good question. We've forwarded the coins to our advisor and will consider it.

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 03:01:56 AM
Last edit: December 17, 2015, 05:45:21 PM by Katrina Elisse Caudle

Do you plan to offer HTTPS on your site? Not sure how comfortable one would be signing up over an insecure connection...

We do. Until it is active, members can receive communications via email if they prefer.

Thanks for the suggestions, guys. We've made a list.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 03:04:20 AM

Apart from all the other coins eddie mentioned above, I would like to ask would you be accepting Wankcoins as an investment method as well? Tongue

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 03:08:03 AM

Apart from all the other coins eddie mentioned above, I would like to ask would you be accepting Wankcoins as an investment method as well? Tongue

LOL, we'll put it on the list.

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 03:35:40 AM

We had an email regarding shares.

Sale of shares will continue until they are all bought. The business is currently up and running a soft launch, so unsold shares will remain in the possession of Maison LeChat. If they are unsold by March 1st, those dividends will go towards expenses and employee benefits.
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 08:55:17 AM

Sale of shares will continue until they are all bought. The business is currently up and running a soft launch, so unsold shares will remain in the possession of Maison LeChat. If they are unsold by March 1st, those dividends will go towards expenses and employee benefits.

Katrina - I recall reading that you are in Seattle this week? Drop me a PM and we can meet briefly. Then I can post a first person account here on bitcointalk.

Most curiously, I noticed that you explain a bit about how proceeds of the sale will be spent. Namely on spa visits, masseuse, counseling, health insurance, etc. BUT I don't see any mention of what return the shareholders could expect?!? Are they sharing in agency fees only? Tips? Are the tips personal to the provider or are they owned/shared by the shareholders? That glaring omission is a pretty straightforward red flag to anyone paying attention.

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 05:08:13 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2015, 05:29:48 PM by Katrina Elisse Caudle

Katrina - I recall reading that you are in Seattle this week? Drop me a PM and we can meet briefly. Then I can post a first person account here on bitcointalk.

If you are interested in booking time in person, make contact through info@cottontailgroup.com . One of our advisors and public reps will be forwarded the email. They are sex workers and don't make a point of taking business appointments for free but they may offer you a rate to go over the details in person once we forward your email to them. Obviously, this would be a professional business meeting and you would be expected to conduct yourself as such. I am one of the advisors, though I may not be the one to take the appointment.

Most curiously, I noticed that you explain a bit about how proceeds of the sale will be spent. Namely on spa visits, masseuse, counseling, health insurance, etc. BUT I don't see any mention of what return the shareholders could expect?!? Are they sharing in agency fees only? Tips? Are the tips personal to the provider or are they owned/shared by the shareholders? That glaring omission is a pretty straightforward red flag to anyone paying attention.

View my above post for breakdowns on what share holders can expect. Payouts are based on house profit from house fees, minus expenses. Your point on tipping shows your misunderstanding of appropriate practices in the industry, not an omission as ALL tips ALWAYS should go to the sex worker not the agency or its share holders.

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 08:51:46 PM

In response to a private message regarding our lack of business projections and appropriate resources:

If you feel unsafe or concerned about our business practices, feel free to pursue other opportunities. We are at the service of our advisors, who are sex workers, and in no way shape or form are they interested in having people who do not understand their business and their experiences making any decisions and considering they have funded the enterprise until now, we are at their disposal.

We hope this opportunity interests you, but at no time are we interested in compromising the trust and safety of our providers by going against their wishes. If we have not provided adequate information to fulfill your needs regarding personal investment, we trust that you will find a more appropriate opportunity. The business has already started running and you can check back this thread around March 1st to satisfy your curiosity.

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 10:21:27 PM

Thanks for our second sale, guys! 3 down.

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 06:42:24 PM

Another response to an emailed question.

The business model Maison LeChat is running on is based off a business that has been been running for 3 years and took about a year to get to 100 appointments a month. The projected goal of 100 appointments a month is not based solely on the three providers we have working now - it is based on an existing business that we are studying and patterning after. These three who are on the website have been deferring their wages to do touring trips with us to Seattle for market research are helping us to get started. We have three other providers who are ready to start working the first of February when we have our grand opening.

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 06:55:04 AM

Hey guys... Please don't forget to respond to your welcome email with your BTC address so we can pay you come March 1st.

Roll Eyes Grin

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 11:44:28 AM

Awesome! 28 down! Thanks folks.

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2015, 02:27:36 AM

4th sale!

Thanks folks!

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2015, 09:59:45 AM

Hey folks,

We've officially decided to move on over to the Counterparty network! We have a new thread running over here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1303205.0

Thanks!
Cass LeChat

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

cryptoqueen

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 05:03:12 AM

We now have a vending machine! http://coinvend.io/lechat
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: