Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:08:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Concealed carry holsters, Bitcoin only prices  (Read 2642 times)
Distribution (OP)

Activity: 711
Merit: 500

Fight fire with photos.

View Profile
December 03, 2012, 12:49:00 AM

http://shamblindistribution.com/bitcoin-specials.html

Get them while you can. Quantities are running low on the right hand holsters. I usually sell these for $90 (and you won't find them much cheaper anywhere on the internet) but I'm starting to focus on the other side of my business and wanted to offer these up to the bitcoin community.

I only have a few left. I originally offered these on Bitcoin Friday but I need to sell them.

If you're not familiar with this holster, take a look at this video.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jwzguy

Activity: 868
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 03, 2012, 01:01:10 AM

Nice!

Those P3AT holsters are a lifesaver...literally.
paraipan
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1004

Firstbits: 1pirata

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2012, 01:06:32 AM

Wowo, great holster, now I only need the 1911

BTCitcoin: An Idea Worth Saving - Q&A with bitcoins on rugatu.com - Check my rep
MoonShadow
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 03, 2012, 01:10:05 AM

I own a Sig Sauer Mosquito that I need a concealable holster for, do you have anything that would work well for this?

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

- Carroll Quigley, CFR member, mentor to Bill Clinton, from 'Tragedy And Hope'
Distribution (OP)

Fight fire with photos.

View Profile
December 03, 2012, 01:17:36 AM

Nice!

Those P3AT holsters are a lifesaver...literally.

Those went quick. I might have one or two left somewhere, but I've taken them off the site. Did yours save your life?

I own a Sig Sauer Mosquito that I need a concealable holster for, do you have anything that would work well for this?

The CellPal, that one on the page, would fit it perfectly. It's made to fit down to a pocket pistol and up to a full size 1911. The Mosquito is between those two and would be right at home in it.
jwzguy

View Profile
December 03, 2012, 03:27:00 AM

Those went quick. I might have one or two left somewhere, but I've taken them off the site. Did yours save your life?
I haven't ever been in a shoot-out, which I'm very thankful for, but there have been a few shady encounters in parking lots where the fact I was carrying probably did save my life.

Having that super compact and slim .380 really does make it convenient to carry all the time, and having that wallet holster really makes a difference when drawing and firing such a small weapon.

I only see accessories on your website. Do you have or plan on getting an FFL?

Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2012, 03:38:53 AM

I tried to select the black right hand but it goes to Bitpay as a Black Left Hand Holster.  I'm able to select the Black Left Hand Cell Pal properly, but that doesn't help!

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
Distribution (OP)

Fight fire with photos.

View Profile
December 03, 2012, 03:49:03 AM

I tried to select the black right hand but it goes to Bitpay as a Black Left Hand Holster.  I'm able to select the Black Left Hand Cell Pal properly, but that doesn't help!

Yes, it looks like I was stupid and used the same code for both buttons. I'm glad you caught it. It is my last one though, so if you want it, it's yours. And just remember, it won't work without a phone case or something on the top.

The button is working now.
Distribution (OP)

Fight fire with photos.

View Profile
December 03, 2012, 04:02:54 AM

Do you have or plan on getting an FFL?

No. The accessories let me have tables at gun shows, go into gun stores, and be active in the gun community, without having the ATF breathing down my neck. Although now I'll be focusing on the wholesale side of things with the cleaning supplies. I'm hoping to expand this side, so for now I'll be getting out of the holsters.
jwzguy

View Profile
December 03, 2012, 04:05:53 AM

No. The accessories let me have tables at gun shows, go into gun stores, and be active in the gun community, without having the ATF breathing down my neck. Although now I'll be focusing on the wholesale side of things with the cleaning supplies. I'm hoping to expand this side, so for now I'll be getting out of the holsters.

Can't blame you there.
farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 12:54:40 AM

Crap, getting out of the holsters? I needed one of the celpal for right handed <.<
Distribution (OP)

Fight fire with photos.

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 04:26:11 AM

Crap, getting out of the holsters? I needed one of the celpal for right handed <.<

Which color do you want (black or tan)? And what kind of phone do you have (also, does it have a case)? I have one black holster and four tan ones in right handed. Once they're gone though, I won't be getting more.
Distribution (OP)

Fight fire with photos.

View Profile
December 10, 2012, 02:36:17 AM

Bump. Get them while I have some left.
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 08:44:28 AM

What do you do with these? Hide guns for shooting people?
Distribution (OP)

Fight fire with photos.

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 11:48:24 PM

What do I do with these? I sell them. I thought that was obvious.
MoonShadow
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 16, 2012, 01:45:44 AM

Yes.  What other purpose do you own your concealable guns?

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

- Carroll Quigley, CFR member, mentor to Bill Clinton, from 'Tragedy And Hope'
farlack
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2012, 01:57:38 AM

Which color do you want (black or tan)? And what kind of phone do you have (also, does it have a case)? I have one black holster and four tan ones in right handed. Once they're gone though, I won't be getting more.

Sorry I was under the impression they were gone, so I never came back.

I have a 9mm smith and wesson, and Iphone 4S. Id like the black right hand one if you have it.
Distribution (OP)

Fight fire with photos.

View Profile
December 16, 2012, 04:54:07 AM

Sorry I was under the impression they were gone, so I never came back.

I have a 9mm smith and wesson, and Iphone 4S. Id like the black right hand one if you have it.

I'll put it to the side for you. It's my last one. Do you have a case (like an otter box) on your phone? Just so I know exactly what size to send. You can order through my site, or send me a PM and I'll send you an address to send payment to.
farlack
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2012, 10:01:53 PM

I just got this holster today, and my gun is sitting in my shorts. Its easy to forget you have it, its extremely comfortable. It feels like you have a stacked wallet for those of you who ever had one  Grin
Distribution (OP)

Fight fire with photos.

View Profile
December 26, 2012, 04:24:42 AM

The black right handed holsters are gone. I still have tan though. My site now reflects what is actually left.
ATC777

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2012, 02:58:34 AM

Sweet! I'll have to shop a bit and find one to snugly fit my Sig-Sauer P-250 (9mm)!  Cheesy

Epic Coinage -- Gold, Silver, Bitcoin, Exchange, Apparel, Electronics and more!

Check the official trade thread for full list of products and services!

Tips :: 13M9QLc5BDQe2iuB1N3Br58fYvJF5ixihT
Distribution (OP)

Fight fire with photos.

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 12:31:11 AM
Last edit: January 03, 2013, 01:03:16 AM by Distribution

Good news, I was digging through some stuff the other day and found a couple of Pocket Pals I had set to the side. These go quick, so if you want one, get it now. I only have two of each. Like the Cell Pals, I won't be getting more.

@ATC777 - Pick one up while you can, it will fit your Sig like a glove.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: