Bitcoin Forum
September 16, 2019, 03:44:15 PM *
News: If you like a topic and you see an orange "bump" link, click it. More info.
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Moderators please close this thread  (Read 3588 times)
btc-raffle.com
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 42
Merit: 0


View Profile
December 14, 2015, 04:47:59 AM
Last edit: January 03, 2016, 10:12:33 PM by btc-raffle.com
 #1

To moderators please close this thread as we changed our whole site.

New thread at.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1312679.0
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
btc-raffle.com
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 42
Merit: 0


View Profile
December 15, 2015, 05:58:40 AM
 #2

We just stressed out our servers found a few issues but all is fixed now. Big thanks to everyone who helped.
crytoboost
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 714
Merit: 500



View Profile
December 15, 2015, 06:09:35 AM
 #3

This is nice idea gambling with raffle ticket site looking simple and clean so you have any plan for giveaway promo to test this service.
btc-raffle.com
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 42
Merit: 0


View Profile
December 15, 2015, 06:14:55 AM
 #4

I haven't thought about promoting it yet want to make sure its 100% working before all that. But if you want i can add some funds to your account to test it with. Just send me your deposit address on the site.
maku
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000



View Profile
December 15, 2015, 06:15:55 AM
 #5

It is good that you thought about limiting ability to purchase tickets. But I am afraid that current system can be exploited. After all you can have 2 and more accounts.
And is keeping you from buying with your multi account as many tickets as you virtually want?
btc-raffle.com
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 42
Merit: 0


View Profile
December 15, 2015, 06:27:47 AM
 #6

It is good that you thought about limiting ability to purchase tickets. But I am afraid that current system can be exploited. After all you can have 2 and more accounts.
And is keeping you from buying with your multi account as many tickets as you virtually want?

That is true someone could have a bunch of accounts buy 10 tickets on each account and have a high chance to win. But thats a huge risk. In testing i have seen a 4% win. So even know other people purchases a ton of tickets the person who purchase 1 ticket won.   
BTCevo
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008



View Profile
December 15, 2015, 07:35:03 AM
 #7

It is good that you thought about limiting ability to purchase tickets. But I am afraid that current system can be exploited. After all you can have 2 and more accounts.
And is keeping you from buying with your multi account as many tickets as you virtually want?

That is true someone could have a bunch of accounts buy 10 tickets on each account and have a high chance to win. But thats a huge risk. In testing i have seen a 4% win. So even know other people purchases a ton of tickets the person who purchase 1 ticket won.   

Btw your idea is good enough but still I agree with maku. If you can keep on making a new account and that people will have a better chance to win. Let say he make 10 accounts and together in one game the chance for their winning is higher than others than only make 1 account to participate. Btw I havent saw any pot there in your site. May be you need to make some promotions or giveaways to let them tried it anyway because this is 30 sec games and it will be sure fast enough to end

Buziss
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000


View Profile
December 15, 2015, 07:55:46 AM
 #8

It is good that you thought about limiting ability to purchase tickets. But I am afraid that current system can be exploited. After all you can have 2 and more accounts.
And is keeping you from buying with your multi account as many tickets as you virtually want?

That is true someone could have a bunch of accounts buy 10 tickets on each account and have a high chance to win. But thats a huge risk. In testing i have seen a 4% win. So even know other people purchases a ton of tickets the person who purchase 1 ticket won.   

Btw your idea is good enough but still I agree with maku. If you can keep on making a new account and that people will have a better chance to win. Let say he make 10 accounts and together in one game the chance for their winning is higher than others than only make 1 account to participate. Btw I havent saw any pot there in your site. May be you need to make some promotions or giveaways to let them tried it anyway because this is 30 sec games and it will be sure fast enough to end

What is the problem of that? I mean, that user with 10 different accounts could have 10x more chance to win, but at the same time he has to risk 10x more in the round for the same potential profit.

btc-raffle.com
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 42
Merit: 0


View Profile
December 15, 2015, 10:42:06 AM
 #9

It is good that you thought about limiting ability to purchase tickets. But I am afraid that current system can be exploited. After all you can have 2 and more accounts.
And is keeping you from buying with your multi account as many tickets as you virtually want?

That is true someone could have a bunch of accounts buy 10 tickets on each account and have a high chance to win. But thats a huge risk. In testing i have seen a 4% win. So even know other people purchases a ton of tickets the person who purchase 1 ticket won.   

Btw your idea is good enough but still I agree with maku. If you can keep on making a new account and that people will have a better chance to win. Let say he make 10 accounts and together in one game the chance for their winning is higher than others than only make 1 account to participate. Btw I havent saw any pot there in your site. May be you need to make some promotions or giveaways to let them tried it anyway because this is 30 sec games and it will be sure fast enough to end

What is the problem of that? I mean, that user with 10 different accounts could have 10x more chance to win, but at the same time he has to risk 10x more in the round for the same potential profit.



This is very true i have seen many times where a member buys 1 ticket and wins against other player who have 10 tickets.
Dexon
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 229
Merit: 150

I'm a web dev :D


View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 10:42:52 AM
Last edit: December 15, 2015, 11:24:30 AM by Dexon
 #10

Aight so, here's the thing.
When there's 3 tickets bought (and 3 people) the third ticket's range is 6667-9999. Which means, if the game draw a 'lucky number' of 10k, there will be no winner and this makes the whole thing wrong isn't it? (since 3* 33.33¯ % can not do 100%)

Also, about the provably fair. There is no client-seed. Meaning, the whole 'random' number is generated server side. So the users can not prove that this number is actually really random and not set to be a low one to make the first ticket to always win... If you see what I mean.

So even if the number is encrypted then sent to the players before the game starts, OP could snipe this ticket by buying in the right amount to get in the "winning range" because he could manually set the 'lucky number' to a low one to be sure to win.

In conclusion, winning tickets bug that can make no winner and game not provably fair.

Still a funny game. Looking forward to these fix.
lolgato
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 126
Merit: 100


View Profile
December 15, 2015, 11:04:20 AM
 #11

Hmm this seems like an interesting concept and I will try this.
BTCevo
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008



View Profile
December 15, 2015, 12:27:51 PM
 #12

It is good that you thought about limiting ability to purchase tickets. But I am afraid that current system can be exploited. After all you can have 2 and more accounts.
And is keeping you from buying with your multi account as many tickets as you virtually want?

That is true someone could have a bunch of accounts buy 10 tickets on each account and have a high chance to win. But thats a huge risk. In testing i have seen a 4% win. So even know other people purchases a ton of tickets the person who purchase 1 ticket won.   

Btw your idea is good enough but still I agree with maku. If you can keep on making a new account and that people will have a better chance to win. Let say he make 10 accounts and together in one game the chance for their winning is higher than others than only make 1 account to participate. Btw I havent saw any pot there in your site. May be you need to make some promotions or giveaways to let them tried it anyway because this is 30 sec games and it will be sure fast enough to end

What is the problem of that? I mean, that user with 10 different accounts could have 10x more chance to win, but at the same time he has to risk 10x more in the round for the same potential profit.

This will not fair. He is going to have 10 times more chances than usual people. Sure he risk the 10 account of that but that is almost guarantee win for him. Let say there is 20 people out there playing with his 10 accounts that means he have 50% chance of winning out there

Buziss
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000


View Profile
December 15, 2015, 04:26:34 PM
 #13

What is the problem of that? I mean, that user with 10 different accounts could have 10x more chance to win, but at the same time he has to risk 10x more in the round for the same potential profit.

This will not fair. He is going to have 10 times more chances than usual people. Sure he risk the 10 account of that but that is almost guarantee win for him. Let say there is 20 people out there playing with his 10 accounts that means he have 50% chance of winning out there

Why would it be not fair? Having a lot of raffle tickets on many different accounts does give him a very high chance to win the raffle, but it is never a guaranteed win. It is just like playing some 98% bets on dice sites, and one day the player will lose an "almost guaranteed win" and lose a huge amount. Would you consider playing 98% bets on dice sites unfair?

btc-raffle.com
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 42
Merit: 0


View Profile
December 15, 2015, 10:28:45 PM
 #14

What is the problem of that? I mean, that user with 10 different accounts could have 10x more chance to win, but at the same time he has to risk 10x more in the round for the same potential profit.

This will not fair. He is going to have 10 times more chances than usual people. Sure he risk the 10 account of that but that is almost guarantee win for him. Let say there is 20 people out there playing with his 10 accounts that means he have 50% chance of winning out there

Why would it be not fair? Having a lot of raffle tickets on many different accounts does give him a very high chance to win the raffle, but it is never a guaranteed win. It is just like playing some 98% bets on dice sites, and one day the player will lose an "almost guaranteed win" and lose a huge amount. Would you consider playing 98% bets on dice sites unfair?


Exactly even if someone was to make 10 accounts its not like he is going to have a 100% chance to win. Each account can only buy 10 tickets just like every other player can. 
RoughLyfe
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 560
Merit: 500



View Profile
December 16, 2015, 04:23:26 AM
 #15

Vouch for this site!

Started gambling here and had a blast!
BTCevo
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008



View Profile
December 16, 2015, 05:44:56 AM
 #16

What is the problem of that? I mean, that user with 10 different accounts could have 10x more chance to win, but at the same time he has to risk 10x more in the round for the same potential profit.

This will not fair. He is going to have 10 times more chances than usual people. Sure he risk the 10 account of that but that is almost guarantee win for him. Let say there is 20 people out there playing with his 10 accounts that means he have 50% chance of winning out there

Why would it be not fair? Having a lot of raffle tickets on many different accounts does give him a very high chance to win the raffle, but it is never a guaranteed win. It is just like playing some 98% bets on dice sites, and one day the player will lose an "almost guaranteed win" and lose a huge amount. Would you consider playing 98% bets on dice sites unfair?

Yeah let say that it is almost the same at dice and it is 98% chances and then Im sure he will win a lot of money first before he collapse and he will get his profit after his loss. This will make this game one sided match, it is almost the same as usual lottery that let people buy so many tickets. You let 10 accounts playing in the same game? So what are you called this if this will not boost his chance to win?

Buziss
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000


View Profile
December 16, 2015, 01:59:50 PM
 #17

Yeah let say that it is almost the same at dice and it is 98% chances and then Im sure he will win a lot of money first before he collapse and he will get his profit after his loss. This will make this game one sided match, it is almost the same as usual lottery that let people buy so many tickets. You let 10 accounts playing in the same game? So what are you called this if this will not boost his chance to win?

For 98% bets on dice, the chance to lose in the each game is the same at 2%. The player could lose the first bet if he is very unlucky, or he could win 200 bets in a row if he is very lucky. The same applies to this raffle. It is possible for the player to "win a lot of money first before he collapse", and it is possible for him to "win a little bit and then lose a lot of money". Anyway, I guess I have said enough on this matter. If you (or anybody reading the posts) like this way of playing, you can do so yourself on this raffle site or on dice games as you prefer.

BTCevo
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008



View Profile
December 16, 2015, 05:44:38 PM
 #18

Yeah let say that it is almost the same at dice and it is 98% chances and then Im sure he will win a lot of money first before he collapse and he will get his profit after his loss. This will make this game one sided match, it is almost the same as usual lottery that let people buy so many tickets. You let 10 accounts playing in the same game? So what are you called this if this will not boost his chance to win?

For 98% bets on dice, the chance to lose in the each game is the same at 2%. The player could lose the first bet if he is very unlucky, or he could win 200 bets in a row if he is very lucky. The same applies to this raffle. It is possible for the player to "win a lot of money first before he collapse", and it is possible for him to "win a little bit and then lose a lot of money". Anyway, I guess I have said enough on this matter. If you (or anybody reading the posts) like this way of playing, you can do so yourself on this raffle site or on dice games as you prefer.

I think everyone have their own thought. I can't debate about this forever with you. I just do what I think its logic. I dont ask you to agree with me or anything. I just feel this is matter of chances so it is my thought and I can't ask you to follow me or else so this is my doing here

btc-raffle.com
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 42
Merit: 0


View Profile
December 17, 2015, 12:22:56 AM
 #19

Yeah let say that it is almost the same at dice and it is 98% chances and then Im sure he will win a lot of money first before he collapse and he will get his profit after his loss. This will make this game one sided match, it is almost the same as usual lottery that let people buy so many tickets. You let 10 accounts playing in the same game? So what are you called this if this will not boost his chance to win?

For 98% bets on dice, the chance to lose in the each game is the same at 2%. The player could lose the first bet if he is very unlucky, or he could win 200 bets in a row if he is very lucky. The same applies to this raffle. It is possible for the player to "win a lot of money first before he collapse", and it is possible for him to "win a little bit and then lose a lot of money". Anyway, I guess I have said enough on this matter. If you (or anybody reading the posts) like this way of playing, you can do so yourself on this raffle site or on dice games as you prefer.

I think everyone have their own thought. I can't debate about this forever with you. I just do what I think its logic. I dont ask you to agree with me or anything. I just feel this is matter of chances so it is my thought and I can't ask you to follow me or else so this is my doing here


i have done a lot of testing and people who buy 10 tickets over the players who only buy 1 ticket do have a better chance to win but i have seen 100s of times where they did not win.
Dexon
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 229
Merit: 150

I'm a web dev :D


View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 01:44:43 AM
 #20

Your game is still not provably fair.

If you could stop spaming your site's link on other casino's chat, I would be really thankful.
You are being really annoying and kiddish.

Thank you for considering my request...
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!