Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:41:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: is there any bitcoin trading market in UK that can support uk bank payment  (Read 1053 times)
entomology (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 02:27:18 PM

Hi, Does anybody know that if there is any bitcoin trading market in UK that can support uk bank payment? I've tried cryptopay before, but it can not support uk bank fast payment these days. since they have difficulty to find a suitable bank partner. so is there any other trading market to buy btc with uk bank fast payment? Or there is no possibility since no bank can accept bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptolives

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 04:27:59 PM

localbitcoins.com
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 08:22:01 PM

Localbitcoins is probably the closest you will get in the uk. Basically you do a direct bank transfer with whoever your buying btc from and your btc is held in escrow by localbitcoins untill you pay.

entomology (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 09:01:42 PM

3xs both of you. That's the right sites that I want!!

entomology (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 09:05:46 PM

But I found the price was really not so good  Cry
helloeverybody
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 09:07:44 PM

Yeah your gonna be about a tenner over spot price im afraid.

entomology (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 09:17:07 PM

Yeah, but I've got no choice if I want to use UK bank transfer.
Yeah your gonna be about a tenner over spot price im afraid.
Graphics

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 09:23:01 PM

AFAIK there is 2 major p2p trading sites... Localbitcoins and Bitbargain. Bitbargain is almost always overpriced though.

The other exchanges are very very strict in terms of buying BTC, AML and KYC in the UK so they require lots and lots of ID.

Good luck.
MTBTT

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 09:25:02 PM

AFAIK there is 2 major p2p trading sites... Localbitcoins and Bitbargain. Bitbargain is almost always overpriced though.

The other exchanges are very very strict in terms of buying BTC, AML and KYC in the UK so they require lots and lots of ID.

Good luck.

Yep... i had trouble trying to buy BTC in the UK with major exchanges, they're just way too strict in terms of depositing and withdrawing fiat currency. That's why I recommend you to use Localbitcoins.
entomology (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 09:27:42 PM

Yeah, got it. so it's really not so easy to buy some coins with cheap price in a convenient ways.
thanks for the info.

Good luck.
entomology (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 09:29:36 PM

Seems that i need to give up Sad

Good luck.

Yep... i had trouble trying to buy BTC in the UK with major exchanges, they're just way too strict in terms of depositing and withdrawing fiat currency. That's why I recommend you to use Localbitcoins.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 09:29:57 PM

Hi, Does anybody know that if there is any bitcoin trading market in UK that can support uk bank payment? I've tried cryptopay before, but it can not support uk bank fast payment these days. since they have difficulty to find a suitable bank partner. so is there any other trading market to buy btc with uk bank fast payment? Or there is no possibility since no bank can accept bitcoin.

You mean like: bitbargain.co.uk or coinbase.com
coinbase accept uk bank transfer
bitbargain is better, it has a more market feel, and the users must compete to get the lowest rice.
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 09:33:35 PM

Here is another European based site its also working for England its user friendly run by one of very trusty member here on this forum you can give try to this also https://www.coinimal.com/
entomology (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 10:23:43 PM

bitcoinbase is a good site, but I can not add my payment card since my bank card does not support sepa (can only used within uk, i contact with custom service with it). bitbargain price seems not so good as well (now the best price for 1 btc is 303£). anyway, thank you for your recommendation.

bitbargain is better, it has a more market feel, and the users must compete to get the lowest rice.

entomology (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 10:25:08 PM

Tanks for your infor. I'll try it, but I'm afraid the payment of pound will also be problem (only within UK which is very strict ).

Here is another European based site its also working for England its user friendly run by one of very trusty member here on this forum you can give try to this also https://www.coinimal.com/
helloeverybody
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 10:28:51 PM

I'm pretty sure coinbase don't accept UK bank transfers.  Or actually I think they do but there was a fee or something.

entomology (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 10:38:09 PM

I'm pretty sure coinbase don't accept UK bank transfers.  Or actually I think they do but there was a fee or something.

Yes, coinbase need SEPA.
Cryptology
Legendary

Merit: 1001

In Cryptography We Trust

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 10:31:49 AM

Take a look at coinfloor.co.uk They have good liquidity in BTCGBP. I do trade BTCEUR at that exchange and it is very good.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 10:39:06 AM

Coinbase might be good for you, they now accept bank transfers and faster payments, you are limited initially on how much you can purchase but that increases over time.
entomology (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 01:28:32 PM

I've tried yesterday, coinbase still can not support uk local bank transfer service. it needs sepa transfer.

Coinbase might be good for you, they now accept bank transfers and faster payments, you are limited initially on how much you can purchase but that increases over time.
Ace_Of_Fades

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 01:56:40 PM

Coinbase still doesn't support UK customers READ HERE. I'm surprised nobody recommended PAXFUL I had to wait 5 business day for coinbase to verify my bank account, which was way to long for me, so I used paxful to find a BTC seller. I had my coins within an hour.

entomology (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 02:20:35 PM

thank you for your info. I'll try it.

Coinbase still doesn't support UK customers READ HERE. I'm surprised nobody recommended PAXFUL I had to wait 5 business day for coinbase to verify my bank account, which was way to long for me, so I used paxful to find a BTC seller. I had my coins within an hour.

Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: