Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:46:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN - LEOcoin - Official announcement regarding LEOcoin from LEOcoin Foundation  (Read 88289 times)
BarrioFInito

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 08:03:22 PM

Leocoin / LearnEarnOwn is a scam, this whole company is, with a few bright exceptions, but as far as LEO....SCAM! And how do I know that?Well i am a LEO member, been for 571 days, and problems and lies started right away. We were promised APIs, never got em, POS should be done a year ago, (If you want, Ill give you LEO "timeline chart"), we were promised that we will be able to sell our mined coins on our "LEO backoffice", never happened, coins missing, withheld for no reason - had to flip out for 300* coins,and list WILL GO ON!!! (People get ready this, shits bout to blow!) ....I can throw some names around if you like, like then name of the man who came up with LeoCoin idea, how he got all the right people together and how Dan ripped him off, pushed him to the side with nothing to show for his work, or why your main dev. left the project, and shit dont stop here people, oh no! Dont worry, there is alot of LEoMembers who feel they got fucked over, well by know they know it, and they will be posting here. We have been reading this incredible fairy tale and the bullshit has to stop somewhere right? And your brand new project X2 is a rip off,STOLEN IDEA / WORK that was shared, presented to Dan under the name LSU (LeoStartUp) and were told,quote from mail;
#Thanks for your email.  I have been looking at crowd sourcing for years and think there is a good fit, but not sure how we/field make money on it.#....
and ive got a few other mails too,or lets say from Mihir Magudia....Leo people should know him, he is a high ranking member!  Wink His mail;
"Can you send me any more plans or ideas you had on LEO Start Up please? I want to investigate it further.    M"
....and yes, you can have PrtScr of the mails, all you need to do is ask  Roll Eyes..So X2 is nothing but a bullshit story, other peoples idea (Dan must be singin "This is how we do" 50 cent voice) that was stolen just to sqqqquuuueeeeeezzzzzzeeeeee more money from people who are interested in cryptocurrency, but dont see the LEO picture and what they are tryin to do, and that would be, TAKE YOUR MONEY!!!! (Say some back!!!! i dare you, you fukk! We gonna talk bout fees, useless LEO MasterCard and so on.....and yes again, there are "LeoSupport" tickets that are just begging for a screenshot)
 I admit, i was one of those souls, but i was lucky enough i got my money out. and LEOCoin is a part of MLM, stop bullshitin people. When it opened in Dubai....remember that?.....This is just a start, WE got alot to talk about, but for now, gotta go, life is calling  Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptotraider16

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

http://www.leocoinapp.com/

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2016, 12:14:36 AM

Interested post bario!!! Please keep post! Hope Dan snd other can replay!

http://www.leocoin.info - LEOcoin info App!
LEOcoin - traded on 8 exchanges! more coming - Solo POS coin!
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 1059

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 04:22:50 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2016, 04:34:10 AM by arielbit

Learn.. Earn.. Own  Grin

HAHA

the leocoin people i've met uttered this word too "Learn.. Earn.. Own.." .....(I just kept this for myself "what a load of crap hahaha")

in the end you will learn, but you will not earn, and owning only a bag of worthless shitcoin-leocoin HAHAHA
BarrioFInito

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 08:16:14 AM

Interested post bario!!! Please keep post! Hope Dan snd other can replay!

I will, and i wish they would! Got a whole lot of people, just lining up to take on LEO... Grin Cheesy Roll Eyes
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2016, 09:08:53 AM

Leocoin / LearnEarnOwn is a scam, this whole company is, with a few bright exceptions, but as far as LEO....SCAM! And how do I know that?Well i am a LEO member, been for 571 days, and problems and lies started right away. We were promised APIs, never got em, POS should be done a year ago, (If you want, Ill give you LEO "timeline chart"), we were promised that we will be able to sell our mined coins on our "LEO backoffice", never happened, coins missing, withheld for no reason - had to flip out for 300* coins,and list WILL GO ON!!! (People get ready this, shits bout to blow!) ....I can throw some names around if you like, like then name of the man who came up with LeoCoin idea, how he got all the right people together and how Dan ripped him off, pushed him to the side with nothing to show for his work, or why your main dev. left the project, and shit dont stop here people, oh no! Dont worry, there is alot of LEoMembers who feel they got fucked over, well by know they know it, and they will be posting here. We have been reading this incredible fairy tale and the bullshit has to stop somewhere right? And your brand new project X2 is a rip off,STOLEN IDEA / WORK that was shared, presented to Dan under the name LSU (LeoStartUp) and were told,quote from mail;
#Thanks for your email.  I have been looking at crowd sourcing for years and think there is a good fit, but not sure how we/field make money on it.#....
and ive got a few other mails too,or lets say from Mihir Magudia....Leo people should know him, he is a high ranking member!  Wink His mail;
"Can you send me any more plans or ideas you had on LEO Start Up please? I want to investigate it further.    M"
....and yes, you can have PrtScr of the mails, all you need to do is ask  Roll Eyes..So X2 is nothing but a bullshit story, other peoples idea (Dan must be singin "This is how we do" 50 cent voice) that was stolen just to sqqqquuuueeeeeezzzzzzeeeeee more money from people who are interested in cryptocurrency, but dont see the LEO picture and what they are tryin to do, and that would be, TAKE YOUR MONEY!!!! (Say some back!!!! i dare you, you fukk! We gonna talk bout fees, useless LEO MasterCard and so on.....and yes again, there are "LeoSupport" tickets that are just begging for a screenshot)
 I admit, i was one of those souls, but i was lucky enough i got my money out. and LEOCoin is a part of MLM, stop bullshitin people. When it opened in Dubai....remember that?.....This is just a start, WE got alot to talk about, but for now, gotta go, life is calling  Cheesy

Hope to receive some more news man!

wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 09:22:50 AM

Leo coin busted and destroyed in pieces, finally someone to tell the hole story.
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2016, 10:43:08 AM

Now time that LEO founder Dan Anderrson come here and explain!

wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 12:10:24 PM

Mate i'm not sure he gives a s..., but everything is posible.
BarrioFInito

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 12:44:36 PM

Mate i'm not sure he gives a s..., but everything is posible.

That would be nice, there are some people just dying to talk to him  Roll Eyes Grin They are reading this post and are just waiting for LEO to start the bullshit again so they jump in. But anyways, all i want to do it to let the people know what is going on with "LEO" in general...I went in, couse i saw the potential, but after what was going on ,and is going on, its only fair to tell the story.I would stay away from them in any way possible. If you got coins, wait, im sure they will try to pump it, just to "calm" down the people who overpaid for mining rigs, among other things ...  Tongue Grin
Peter78

Activity: 149

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 12:49:47 PM

Hi Barrio,

very interesting posts from you.

Please could you post some detailed examples why you think that people are ripped-off ?

Thank you!
Peter
BarrioFInito

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 01:00:41 PM

http://mining.learnearnown.com/Default.aspx#home
Im not gonna do the math for you, its very simple tho.....this would be 1 rip off....
2 rip off would be mining itself....went from "will be mined for 100 years" to "no more mining, proof of stake" LEOCoin gonna get hard forked (as i was told) in the near future (the man who gave me the info will be joining us on the post soon)
When i joined, they promised a lot of things, a lot, none of them came true, from APIs, POS etc.....Speaking a a LEO member tho, i went into MLM just to get "close" to meet people who were closer to the "heads of the project" then me, so i could get some reliable info, and i did.
Peter78

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 01:08:49 PM

Hello Barrio,

thank you very much.

Yes, the mining rigs are a rip-off at the current coin value.

But LEO could / will (?) say that this is only due to the low price of Leocoins and that the price might change....

Are there also rip-offs at LEO Company that have nothing to do with Leocoin or is only Leocoin a rip-off?

Thank you!
Peter

BarrioFInito

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 01:26:44 PM

LEO as "company" is a scam, whole MLM is a scam, and the sad part is that all that effects LeoCoin. (As you know, coin can not be owned by no one person) People who run Leo company (let me make this clear how its done in LEO; copy / paste from email; if you need, ill screen shot it for you  Wink
LEOxChange is owned by the LEO parent company and is supported by LEO as well. The LEOcoin Foundation, is an entirely separate not for profit institution that LEO also supports but it is operationally independent - its all LEO , but its NOT all LEO  Huh Roll Eyes Grin
 (in my opinion) scamers, and thieves, not interested in makin Leocoin a successful cryptocurrency but making a fast buck on people.
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2016, 01:41:51 PM

Big problem now is that most MLM now use cryptocurrency to try to scam to use gor pfonzi! Before was forex,now cryptocurrency

BarrioFInito

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 01:42:42 PM

Big problem now is that most MLM now use cryptocurrency to try to scam to use gor pfonzi! Before was forex,now cryptocurrency

VERY sad, but also VERY TRUE!  Cry Undecided
friky frik

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 01:42:58 PM

hey everyone!

I am LEo member almost from the begining. What can i say now? They fucked up everything! I belived in that story like Barrio said. We were together, doing network, mining, helping other to understand "big story", developed new ideas and bring them to LEO corporate. What happened?

Read Barrio post: Leocoin / LearnEarnOwn is a scam, this whole company is, with a few bright exceptions, but as far as LEO....SCAM! And how do I know that?Well i am a LEO member, been for 571 days, and problems and lies started right away. We were promised APIs, never got em, POS should be done a year ago, (If you want, Ill give you LEO "timeline chart"), we were promised that we will be able to sell our mined coins on our "LEO backoffice", never happened, coins missing, withheld for no reason - had to flip out for 300* coins,and list WILL GO ON!!! (People get ready this, shits bout to blow!) ....I can throw some names around if you like, like then name of the man who came up with LeoCoin idea, how he got all the right people together and how Dan ripped him off, pushed him to the side with nothing to show for his work, or why your main dev. left the project, and shit dont stop here people, oh no! Dont worry, there is alot of LEoMembers who feel they got fucked over, well by know they know it, and they will be posting here. We have been reading this incredible fairy tale and the bullshit has to stop somewhere right? And your brand new project X2 is a rip off,STOLEN IDEA / WORK that was shared, presented to Dan under the name LSU (LeoStartUp) and were told,quote from mail;
#Thanks for your email.  I have been looking at crowd sourcing for years and think there is a good fit, but not sure how we/field make money on it.#....
and ive got a few other mails too,or lets say from Mihir Magudia....Leo people should know him, he is a high ranking member!  Wink His mail;
"Can you send me any more plans or ideas you had on LEO Start Up please? I want to investigate it further.    M"
....and yes, you can have PrtScr of the mails, all you need to do is ask  Roll Eyes..So X2 is nothing but a bullshit story, other peoples idea (Dan must be singin "This is how we do" 50 cent voice) that was stolen just to sqqqquuuueeeeeezzzzzzeeeeee more money from people who are interested in cryptocurrency, but dont see the LEO picture and what they are tryin to do, and that would be, TAKE YOUR MONEY!!!! (Say some back!!!! i dare you, you fukk! We gonna talk bout fees, useless LEO MasterCard and so on.....and yes again, there are "LeoSupport" tickets that are just begging for a screenshot)
 I admit, i was one of those souls, but i was lucky enough i got my money out. and LEOCoin is a part of MLM, stop bullshitin people. When it opened in Dubai....remember that?.....This is just a start, WE got alot to talk about, but for now, gotta go, life is calling  Cheesy!

We bring our idea of crowd founding platform to all the guys, and they simply stole it! Like Dan always said: Fast is better than slow! To do what? To stole ideas from your members and get more money from your people who are naive? Obviously!!

I really belived in that story and company! But you can not just take money from people and try to invest back into the company as less as possible. I will not talk about LEOxchange. Simple platform made for maybe 1000 pounds by inside people who are stealing money, and controlling volume like they want. I have my story where I lost a lot of money because they didn't  confirm my transactions and orders. Why? They just saw that this is pretty good idea to make money, and instead of me they did it! Thank you very much guys! You lost  a lot of miners, MLM guys ( because you are not trustable anymore), crypto guys who belived in best coin in the world! Which could be, but it wont. Why? Cause train already gone!! There are a lot of better coins outside! Better go there!
Peter78

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 01:54:05 PM

We bring our idea of crowd founding platform to all the guys,.....

So you suggested the crowdfunding idea ?
Leocrowd is "your baby" ?

friky frik

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 01:56:03 PM

And just to say one more thing! I've lost a lot of credibility with many of my good and personal friends that I have introduced to that business! I am just getting calls non stop: what is going on? I put all my money into it! And what now? C'mon people!! Can we do a real business together or not?
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2016, 01:56:41 PM

@all

thank you for ventilating your opinion. I feel not obliged to respond on behalf of third parties. With regard to the developments that apparently caused the outrage, I suggest we wait for something more tangible, like a press release from the LEOcoin developers or LEO Ltd., who after all hosted the event in Bali.

With regard to the price of LEOcoin, it could perhaps be that case that another cause is of importance here. For my part I know with certainty that this is the case and that this has not been a topic of discussion here, at least not up to now. So perhaps, if we would focus on the possible why - instead of throwing with mud at people that certainly do not read this thread and if they would, could only shake their heads - we might get some idea why there will be a voting at all.

In addition, I can tell you that LEO Ltd. is very much dedicated to LEOcoin and will continue to advocate LEOcoin. A new improved wallet will come and other activities will be employed in order to establish more points of sale, more places where you can used LEOcoin as a currency, as a mean of payment. Both points that also the LEOcoin Foundation regards as being of eminent importance for a successful future.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
LEOcoin Community Manager
BarrioFInito

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 02:05:54 PM

Yes, you could say that..Dan was sent the 1st draft idea more then a year ago, then we started talking about (as we called it) LSU (LEoStartUp) again, mail was sent to Mihir 9.9.2015 with with more detailed info on how the project would look like; his anwser was, quote from mail;screen shot if wanted;
*On LEOStartup - I like the idea of encouraging our members to become business investors, I'm not sure how BP/RP/SP could work in that process, but it's an idea that is certainly worth considering. I can't promise a quick response on this or action on this. As you know our focus right now is on supporting the current business activities. The idea is a strong one, and I will mention it to Dan, but just to be open, if it did happen, it is unlikely to happen before 2016. There would be all sorts of financial and investment regulations and rules to apply and we'd have to register and comply in a number of different countries - all of those processes and rules will take time, and while we always want to do everything quickly, sometimes we get slowed down by regulations and processes that we have to comply with.

and now something "similar" is up and running, makes you think Huh

Then on 21.9.2015 i got this from Mihir; screen shot if wanted;
Can you send me any more plans or ideas you had on LEO Start Up please? I want to investigate it further.  M.

Again, makes you think....

on 20.9.2015 Dan sent this to "friky frik"; (find him in comments)
Hi Friky Frik, (not using real names -- for now)

Thanks for your email.  I have been looking at crowd sourcing for years and think there is a good fit, but not sure how we/field make money on it.

Mihir mentioned and I will have a look at it.

All good,

Dan

Now Ill ask you, what would you think?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: