Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:52:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN - LEOcoin - Official announcement regarding LEOcoin from LEOcoin Foundation  (Read 88289 times)
Cryptotraider16

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

http://www.leocoinapp.com/

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2016, 11:23:06 AM

Again, all, please update your wallets and start staking.

For an overview from different exchanges: https://www.worldcoinindex.com/coin/leocoin

And dont forget exchange www.leobit.net

http://www.leocoin.info - LEOcoin info App!
LEOcoin - traded on 8 exchanges! more coming - Solo POS coin!
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Criptotrader

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 02:54:07 PM

have any one problem with starting a wallet? when i try to open wallet, wallet froze....
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2016, 03:12:49 PM

have any one problem with starting a wallet? when i try to open wallet, wallet froze....

Some had issues too. Please uninstall your wallet and download and install the current version from LEOcoin.org.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
LEOcoin Community Manager
ivocoins

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 04:42:18 PM

HAHAHA

Leocoin Foundation aka Cryptotraider16.
You do realize you're the only idiot who bought these coins. RIGHT?

Plus 10 million Dan Anderson gave you for your Foundation.
So you got what 20 million worthless POS scam coins, and $200k "invested". And Dan Anderson still has more than you can eat. Nobody else has a single LEOcoin. I guarantee! In fact, I stand corrected there's still the chinees botnet that didn't dump last month they should have about 210k.

Ok so now that pow is no more, there's literally nobody interested in this coin. You're the only sucker.

Who's gonna buy from you? You do need at least one more sucker to even get any money back at all .

But don't listen to me, buy the chinees coin, all you can eat from dan, and when you run out of money remember, I've told you so.

LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2016, 04:55:55 PM

HAHAHA

Leocoin Foundation aka Cryptotraider16.
You do realize you're the only idiot who bought these coins. RIGHT?

Plus 10 million Dan Anderson gave you for your Foundation.
So you got what 12 million worthless POS scam coins, and $200k "invested". And Dan Anderson still has more than you can eat. Nobody else has a single LEOcoin. I guarantee! In fact, I stand corrected there's still the chinees botnet that didn't dump last month they should have about 210k.

Ok so now that pow is no more, there's literally nobody interested in this coin. You're the only sucker.

Who's gonna buy from you? You do need at least one more sucker to even get any money back at all .

But don't listen to me, buy the chinees coin, all you can eat from dan, and when you run out of money remember, I've told you so.

WRONG

1. Cryptotraider16 and LEOcoin Foundation are two, independent persons.
2. LEOcoin is not a scam coin
3. Many persons hold LEOcoin and are now staking
4. Your figures about Botnet mining make no sense at all
5. For today's interest in LEOcoin, see: https://www.worldcoinindex.com/coin/leocoin
6. You cannot buy LEOcoins from the LEOcoin Foundation.

Quo vadis, ivocoins?

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2016, 06:51:25 AM

I have same problem and just update wallet from leocoin.org after they reliese update wallet!

Some guys did it with no succes! Then you have corupted base so you need to delete it and synch wallet again! But do not delete wallet.dat !!!!

I did and start stakring with no problem!

Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2016, 06:52:12 AM

I love you ivocoins! Kiss 🌷💅🏽💋💄

Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2016, 08:10:34 AM

This Friday at 1900 - 1930 Eastern Time, a programme called Newswatch will broadcast on the Discovery Channel in North America. This is a monthly programme launched in 1990 and this Friday it will include a report on LEO.

Part of the report will also include short comments from LEO Chief Operating Officer, Geraldine Aquino and LEO Global Director of External Relations, Mihir Magudia.

If you are based in North America or can access the Discovery Channel where you are, then make sure you watch this Friday. For LEO members not in North America, the programme will be available online after it is broadcast for everyone in the world to see, we will share the link with you as soon as it is available.

This is another great step forward for LEO. More and more people will hear about this incredible opportunity all over USA and all over the world, use this programme as another tool to help you build your business.

LEOcoin member

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 08:18:53 AM

I have MAC wallet - is working - had to delete all of old wallet and all old data (BACKUP WALLET.DAT!!!) - but all working now
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2016, 10:15:49 AM

I have MAC wallet - is working - had to delete all of old wallet and all old data (BACKUP WALLET.DAT!!!) - but all working now

Thanks for update!

Criptotrader

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 10:21:16 AM

I have same problem and just update wallet from leocoin.org after they reliese update wallet!

Some guys did it with no succes! Then you have corupted base so you need to delete it and synch wallet again! But do not delete wallet.dat !!!!

i do that, but still not working? any idea what i have to do.. i have windows 7 64 bit operation system...
ivocoins

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 10:51:56 AM

come on LEO, you're completely insane, you talk to yourself.
you lost $250k so far. you can lose $1M more to dan anderson, or not. but you aint getting any money back, i can tell you that.
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2016, 10:59:38 AM

i do that, but still not working? any idea what i have to do.. i have windows 7 64 bit operation system...

If you have backup then delete everything and instal new wallet and then import backup! Its must to work

ivocoins

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 11:11:15 AM

If you don't want to sell them, fine, but even if you wanted to, you can't. You're the only imbecile who's ever buying these coins.

And before PoS, at least the mining part was legit.
Right now, nobody in their right mind will ever buy 1 LEO coin.
You can't make any profit with LEO because 20M is owned by LEO Foundation. 50M is owned by dan. Neither can ever hope to sell all their coins, and LEO Foundation was the only buyer ever anyway.

So as soon as Foundation takes his pills or runs out of money the coin is officially dead.

Right now Chinese botnet must have at least 200k still to sell to Foundation.
And Dan will dump hard until the sucker quits.
chameleon22

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 11:44:25 AM

If you don't want to sell them, fine, but even if you wanted to, you can't. You're the only imbecile who's ever buying these coins.

You can't make any profit with LEO because 20M is owned by LEO Foundation. 50M is owned by dan. Neither can ever hope to sell all their coins, and LEO Foundation was the only buyer ever anyway.

So as soon as Foundation takes his pills or runs out of money the coin is officially dead.

OMG, this is the worst forum ever... this should be called TROLL KINDERGARTEN.
I guess you ivocoins, have full legal proof about the 20M owned by LEO F, the 50M by Dan, that LEO F is buying, and of course that Chinese botnet have what they have... right?

Pleaseee people, go and do some work and have a real life... If someone loves LEO then by all means work with them and profit if you can, if some hate LEO then why bother here? You want to save the rest because of the goodness of your heart or you just want to spill your guts???

LEOcoin is NOT owned by anyone if I am not wrong. Anyone can try his luck in the exchanges arena, if he is up to it. You like it, fine... you don't like it, leave the coin, the forum and everyone else.

Phewwwww
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2016, 11:53:33 AM

@ivocoins

You would do us all a big favour if you would:

a) prove anything you so boldly claim, or
b) stop uttering claims you cannot backup

For a fact: LEOcoin Foundation owns around 10 million LEOcoins and the premine is not owned by Dan Andersson or LEO Ltd., but has been distributed amongst LEO members, as stated in the interview. You may believe this or not, that is up to you. We have freedom of religion where I live, but do not expect any of us to believe your claims, when it is obvious that you cannot backup anything with evidence. The next question is then again; why do you show up once the price goes up?

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2016, 12:00:47 PM

@all

LEOcoin is a digital currency like others. There have been people investing in LEOcoin and backing it up with their knowledge, experience and funds, just like any other project. For two years we have heard all kind of accusations, claims and insults that only show that some of us live in their own reality.

Now LEOcoin is on PoS, we wish to move on and continue to work on the bright future of LEOcoin, for all of its current and future owners, for those who trust and belief in our chances. As soon as we have our new road map ready, we will close this thread and open a moderated one.

Yes, this is not the most popular option, but democracy, freedom of speech and an open attitude towards a polite exchange of interesting information can also be abused to throw dirt at people, to hinder progress or to put forward contrary agenda's. What I want is a lean, accurate and informing thread, where normal questions will be answered and trolls will get the iggy treatment they rightfully have earned. We will announce this new thread soon and lock this one once the new one is up and running.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
ivocoins

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 12:20:51 PM

@ivocoins

You would do us all a big favour if you would:

a) prove anything you so boldly claim, or
b) stop uttering claims you cannot backup

us? what "us". it's only you. I see you made a new account too.
I can only tell you this, I've been the only one dumping the last month. That's how I know for a fact that the chinese have at least 1 month worth of coin still unsold.
and of course you've been the one buying. you don't know you were buying?

why would I need to prove anything  when you already know it's true, and it's just you and me for at least the last page

I know, it hurts. But you paid me at least $100k. And at least that much to the chinees.
Now it's over, unless of course you feel like paying dan $1M or whatever is it that you got. And then it's still over, it's not like you can buy yourself out of this mess.
Honestly I am amazed how a complete imbecile can have that much money on his hands. That's truly amazing.

So make a few more accounts post some more. Take your pills. Go to the gay cinema. Whatever. Knock yourself out. I've no interest in this scamcoin anymore.
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2016, 12:26:48 PM

Ivocoins just another kid troll! But its life ! Trolss are all over! Never ending story!

Yes LCF stat nee self moderated forum! 👍🏼

LEOcoin member

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 12:49:27 PM

I'm buying now on LEOxChange - cheapest exchange - also nice price rise on Livecoin.net too - good times right now Smiley i also hear
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: