Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:47:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Strange unban request  (Read 4874 times)
theymos (OP)
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 5194
Merit: 12972

View Profile
December 02, 2012, 06:16:05 AM

I just received this unban request. Looks like Bitcoin is finally making inroads into the valuable Time Cube community!

I am simply an inventor working in electrical resonance who has some 95 you tube videos. Why am I being banned from the bitcoin forum?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=unread
From my understanding all that I did was to respond to the io9 article entitled
http://io9.com/5963263/how-nasa-will-build-its-very-first-warp-drive
It is because I believe that I have developed bonafide methods of producing time space curvature that I submitted the following video
Topological Evidence of Time Distortion in the 666 Machine.
http://youtu.be/uakJJKGf-mM
Now it is my understanding that among your 70,000 (bitcoin forum) plus members! that new members are only allowed to post to newbie list category. Well I went and posted to this io9 article as a reply anyways. The next day I thought it had been erased because of the cadence order of replies had placed me much further down the list of replies to around 95 or so. So I reposted again the same post and it appeared where it appeared the first time around.(After numerous password denials?) Is this double post the reason for designating my reply as spam? Is the posting outside newbie category the reason for designating my entry as spam? I see that auto spam may be involved and why is this?
    If one surfs my category of research and developement on you tube you may find hundreds of entries on wireless power. To my understanding I am the ONLY Person to have demonstrated a tesla coil using NO FERROMAGNETIC TRANSFORMER and to have also powered that coil in a completely wireless fashion as a consequence that it uses no ferromagnetic transformer to produce voltage rise. Also equally baffling to many so called "experts in the field" it uses a three phase input! The main tesla pupman coil list on the internet blacklisted my work for almost a year, simply because those "EXPERTS" could not understand how I was doing things! So now I try never to post there again! So of course I am rather indignant here about being blacklisted here also in the bitcoin forum after submitting only three entries! On my first entry bitcoin forum also erased part of the submitted video URL's and designated them as "suspicious".  My second reply contained a method to
 bypass bitcoins censorship of submitted URL's to the readership. And my third entry involved the fact that also 99.9% of the worlds theorists still  cannot believe that by using equal coils you can send wireless power into a coil and get more out then you sent in on that input coil. In fact almost 5 times the amount! But this essentially was a TRICK, and involved NO OVERUNITY! It all depends how you send the current into the sending coil and the extenuating circumstances involved with that!!! so my last post to the bitcoin forum was this; (1161 views)
Inventor Shows ~ 5 fold Wireless Gain of Amperage Between Equal Coils
http://beforeitsnews.com/science-and-technology/2012/08/inventor-shows-5-fold-wireless-gain-of-amperage-between-equal-coils-2463024.html

Is that post the reason for my being blacklisted?  In finality I must ask "What makes the bitcoin forum so important that it has over 70,000 members?"  Does it have some kind of Rockefelleristic monopoly on the internet submission of scientific work? And of course I do not expect any reply to this letter. Instead I will just forward this letter to many other internet groups of discussion. And I will probably just wipe my feet off on your rug after walking through your prodigiously large cattlefarm and simply decide not to visit again!
Sincerely
Harvey D Norris
Pioneering the Applications of Interphasal Resonances http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/teslafy/

His post (deleted):

http://beforeitsnews.com/science-and-technology/2012/05/localized-time-space-curvature-demonstrated-from-3-phase-alternator-powered-666-machine-2177069.html
These measurements showed in the scoping videos are the most important measurements ever made regarding relativity, besides that of the eclipse of the sun verifying Einstein's concepts. It furthermore shows that it is not necessary to make astronomical measurements to show the principles involved with relativity, and that machines exhibiting a "localized" time space curvature are indeed possible.
Topological Evidence of Time Distortion in the 666 Machine
http://youtu.be/uakJJKGf-mM
Biography: Founder of Tesla Research Group
Inventor of the 666 machine, a special torsional device that can either expand or compress the time periods acting between the three phases of a three phase power source. This utilyses a higher dimensional vector expressed in the 3D space, whereas the vectors of ordinary three phase machines will show their resultant voltages plotted as vectors in time as a 2D flat diagram. 3 dimensional representation of voltage vectors in time are necessary to show the results of the 666 machine's operation. If we try to represent them in the conventional manner employed with a 2D vector diagram; we wind up with the quandary of a 3rd resultant vector solution appearing to exist as two different vectors on that 2D vector diagram. By cutting out the piece of pie between these two vector solutions: and then folding the entire diagram into a 3D cone shape by connecting the two solutions into a single solution; we now have a 3D vector system to show the actions of the machine by its plotted vectors. This vector translation becomes necessary to describe a machine whereby the normal 360 degrees of separation in time are compressed to an amount shown by the (missing) portion of time cut out of the 2D diagram as a pie shape into a 3D cone shape; in order to make all the quantities "fit" together as a coherant vector solution showing the actions of the machine. A space-time "curvature" will now exist between resonant voltage rises of all three phases involved as inputs. From our perspective however the full 360 degrees of a time circle will no longer exist on the resonated outputs. This measurement is the most important measurement ever made regarding relativity, besides that of the eclipse of the sun verifying Einstein's concepts. It furthermore shows that it is not necessary to make astronomical measurements to show the principles involved with relativity, and that machines exhibiting a "localized" time space curvature are indeed possible.
 Dual Channel Scopings of Secondaries to be placed in Series(from 666 machine)
http://youtu.be/CBR1z5WaKAE

There is a "time" difference present between the magnetic fields from just a single phase of 3 coils in series when looking at the enter and exit pole faces from that phase.(Shown at end of video) Thus each of three phases of the three phase process may be split into delayed and advanced portions of time.  This furthermore enables a series pairing of an advanced portion from one phase to a delayed portion of the next phase of the phase rotation to yield near simultaneous signals. In the next video this is done three times to yield a voltage signal containing 97% of the total voltages initially separated in time by 120 degrees.
Near Unity of 3 Phases in Time via 666 machine inputed with 3 phase
http://youtu.be/RBaOZTLgb3M

1NXYoJ5xU91Jp83XfVMHwwTUyZFK64BoAD

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nolo

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.

View Profile
December 02, 2012, 06:29:29 AM

Charlie Kelly: I'm pleading the 5th.  The Attorney: I would advise you do that.  Charlie Kelly: I'll take that advice under cooperation, alright? Now, let's say you and I go toe-to-toe on bird law and see who comes out the victor?  The Attorney: You know, I don't think I'm going to do anything close to that and I can clearly see you know nothing about the law.
19GpqFsNGP8jS941YYZZjmCSrHwvX3QjiC
lightlord
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3226
Merit: 1226

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2012, 06:48:38 AM

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2012, 08:07:09 AM

Sounds like a spammer to me, I hate spammers, you get them a lot more on youtube now where they try and send you videos randomly to get more hits and they do that annoying thing of feigning innocence when they're caught red handed by other people if you've ever seen the comments pages of these places.

Looks like they're evolving to make it seem like they're human beings who aren't just out to annoy everyone >_<
Nolo

Activity: 686

Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.

View Profile
December 02, 2012, 08:10:18 AM

Sounds like a spammer to me, I hate spammers, you get them a lot more on youtube now where they try and send you videos randomly to get more hits and they do that annoying thing of feigning innocence when they're caught red handed by other people if you've ever seen the comments pages of these places.

Looks like they're evolving to make it seem like they're human beings who aren't just out to annoy everyone >_<

I think this guy might be both.  A spammer and insane. 

Charlie Kelly: I'm pleading the 5th.  The Attorney: I would advise you do that.  Charlie Kelly: I'll take that advice under cooperation, alright? Now, let's say you and I go toe-to-toe on bird law and see who comes out the victor?  The Attorney: You know, I don't think I'm going to do anything close to that and I can clearly see you know nothing about the law.
19GpqFsNGP8jS941YYZZjmCSrHwvX3QjiC
edd
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2012, 07:49:22 PM

Interesting. This sort of bolsters my theory that we will see the first Artificial Intelligence evolve from spambots.  Wink

Still around.
elux
Legendary

Activity: 1458
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 02, 2012, 09:00:22 PM

Fifth world problems. *shrug*
goodbc

Activity: 105
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 03, 2012, 03:55:15 AM

Beam me up, Scotty!

Check your IQ! Send any amount to this address:
1GoodBTCiGyd1J1LkDhCThfTHG8n9WJnNn
augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 03, 2012, 09:02:10 PM

I just received this unban request. Looks like Bitcoin is finally making inroads into the valuable Time Cube community!

Harvey D Norris is a 57 years old man living in Ohio, USA. He has been doing experiments before 1998. I am certain that he is only interested to share his knowledge with the forum users. Do not confuse long posts with spam. He can use the off-topic section to post his findings. He could also be a valuable source of information for miners interested to know more about electricity. Moreover, the Bitcointalk forum should never stop an old man to learn from young ideas (Bitcoin).

Let him come in.

That is how he discovered this forum:

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/teslafy/message/3307

I assume io9.com is the internet magazine called "Daily Explainer" that publicises far fetched stuff about space and nasa. In order to reply to their entry I found that I had to become a member of the bitcoin forum. Now here is what gets me, heres where I am listed as teslafy: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=mlist;sort=realName;start=62370

My question is what kind of forum is so important that it has 70,877 members! Yes it took me awhile to find my location!

HDN

http://profile.yahoo.com/Q6FALK4KQGF66JPC72KEEP6OOU/

Harvey D Norris
Streetsboro, Ohio

Basic Information:
GENDERMale

http://www.lookupanyone.com/namelistings/harvey-norris.html

Harvey D Norris   57    OH
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 03, 2012, 09:20:39 PM

Someone should tell him this forum has so many members because it's the secret Freemason meeting room. That should get things going nicely.
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2012, 09:31:52 PM

Someone should tell him this forum has so many members because it's the secret Freemason meeting room. That should get things going nicely.

There are Freemasons in my secret Illuminati meeting room? This is war!

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
edd
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2012, 09:46:42 PM

If this was indeed a post by a person, I wonder how he arrived here and to which topic he was attempting to reply. He seems to be saying that he was trying to respond to the i09 article; what made him think it was required to join in this completely unrelated forum first?

After perusing his statement linked by augustocroppo, it would appear that he needs some help with his reading comprehension.

Still around.
theymos (OP)
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 5194
Merit: 12972

View Profile
December 03, 2012, 11:18:43 PM

Harvey D Norris is a 57 years old man living in Ohio, USA. He has been doing experiments before 1998. I am certain that he is only interested to share his knowledge with the forum users. Do not confuse long posts with spam. He can use the off-topic section to post his findings. He could also be a valuable source of information for miners interested to know more about electricity. Moreover, the Bitcointalk forum should never stop an old man to learn from young ideas (Bitcoin).

I'm not excluding the possibility of unbanning him, and I responded to his email, but he needs to make his points in a more understandable way. If a moderator confused him with an automated spambot (which is what happened), he's not going to add much value to the forum. And he should at least demonstrate that he has some interest in Bitcoin and isn't just trying to spread his non-Bitcoin idea.

1NXYoJ5xU91Jp83XfVMHwwTUyZFK64BoAD
elux
Legendary

Activity: 1458
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 12:26:41 AM

I'm not excluding the possibility of unbanning him ...

All would be lost... The rockefelleristic monopoly on internet submission of scientific work must prevail! At all cost!
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 01:23:59 AM

Doesn't dank fill the crazy people quota  already?
caffeinewriter

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 04:35:28 AM

Doesn't dank fill the crazy people quota  already?

I was about to say. "Dank?".

organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2012, 09:55:06 AM

.... and would like to see the ban lifted.

Because you've just bought a bunch of popcorn?

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
mufa23
Legendary

Activity: 1022

I'd fight Gandhi.

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 10:00:46 AM

He is a mad genius.

If you are asking, I don't think he should be remained banned.

Positive rep with: pekv2, AzN1337c0d3r, Vince Torres, underworld07, Chimsley, omegaaf, Bogart, Gleason, SuperTramp, John K. and guitarplinker
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: