Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:19:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you're hoping for economic disaster to raise price, then you're not a "bull"  (Read 2071 times)
r0ach
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 12:35:49 AM

^ You and your antisemitic clown posse really need to learn to distinguish Ashkenazi names with a Germanic root from Christian German names. I mean, it's not as if your theories aren't dumb enough conjecture wise, they're also full of trivial factual details.

Once again, you're pushing your fraudulent lie that anyone who refuses to be oppressed by an ethnocentric mafia in media and banking is an "anti-semite", when it is the people who control these positions of power who are anti-caucasian, anti-asian, anti-everyone else.  You are the real racist, not the people who attempt to defend themselves from slavery.  Zionist Judaism is an ethnocentric, racial supremacist cult identical to the Nazis.  You support Zionist Judaism, therefore you are a Nazi.

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
 ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TERA (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 12:40:13 AM

3. The price would be much higher if bitcoin went mainstream in a thriving economy with government approval, rather than a negative environment with no spending and only storage. Things would be growing,  and money would circulate hundreds of times faster.

If being "mainstream with government approval" were such a good thing, there would be no need of any cryptocoin.

You think Bitcoin's only feature is to subvert the government?  Maybe you should read the white paper on Bitcoin and learn more about its functionality...  micropayments, digital contracts,  anti double spending,  security,  overhead cost savings,  just to name a few.
Ibian
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 12:53:27 AM

Namecalling aside, it is curious that jews have a thousands of years long history of being kicked out of their host countries.

Look inside yourself, and you will see that you are the bubble.
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Merit: 1115

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 01:14:07 AM

Namecalling aside, it is curious that jews have a thousands of years long history of being kicked out of their host countries.

Since the Babylonian exile Jews have done what humans do best, they scatter in order to survive. If we have any future on what is becoming an increasingly inhospitable planet I imagine this is an important lesson.

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
Ibian
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 01:23:10 AM

Since the Babylonian exile Jews have done what humans do best, they scatter in order to survive. If we have any future on what is becoming an increasingly inhospitable planet I imagine this is an important lesson.

Exactly what are you trying to say? Speak plainly.

Look inside yourself, and you will see that you are the bubble.
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Merit: 1115

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 01:31:24 AM

Exactly what are you trying to say? Speak plainly.

Exactly what are you trying to say?

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: