Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:41:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SEGWIT LTC.TBDICE.ORG 0.5% fee SOLO MM LTC/DGE POOL 3K+ LTC/7K+ DGE blks solved  (Read 42747 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
officialgeorge

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:11:17 AM

Pool OP, I just realized that I can't search my full LTC address under the search user field, only the first 5 characters and then confirm that the last 5 characters are indeed my address... (hopefully im doing it right).

Anyway, the pool's website is not very user friendly man. Also the configuration instructions on the Homepage ltc.tbdice.org should be more simple and clear. Otherwise, some people will think you do it on purpose to get more blocks assigned as donations  Undecided

Just some suggestions,
George

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
loshia1974

Activity: 52
Merit: 29

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:41:59 AM
Last edit: June 05, 2018, 06:57:35 AM by loshia1974

George,
-----
Pool OP, I just realized that I can't search my full LTC address under the search user field, only the first 5 characters and then confirm that the last 5 characters are indeed my address... (hopefully im doing it right).
------
You are doing it right. That is the way it works...
-------------------------------
Anyway, the pool's website is not very user friendly man.
-------------------------
When i was writing the pool backend my intentions were to keep your privacy as long as possible. But it turned out that miners get confused...

--------------
Also the configuration instructions on the Homepage ltc.tbdice.org should be more simple and clear.
---------

I am open to suggestions what and how needs to be changed. I am interested to know which part is confusing you and why?

-----------------
Otherwise, some people will think you do it on purpose to get more blocks assigned as donations  Undecided
-----------------
I do not agree but i can not stop people from thinking whatever they want. For those who think i do it on purpose i suggest just to PASS BY and i do not care frankly speaking.

Any way please be more specific with your critics especially for pool instructions page. Please have in mind that when i wrote the instructions with a help of native english speaker Mark my intentions were not to explain what is mining about, what is network difficulty what is mining starting difficulty and so on. However i have explained many times here and in PM's this details. But any way as i said i am open to SPECIFIC SUGGESTIONS
10X
Best
Loshia
dwood443

Activity: 91
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:01:43 PM

I have my notification set type=3 This morning and this afternoon at I got an email "Worker has been authorized". I think these are invalid notifications.
loshia1974

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:17:50 AM

I am with limited internet connectivity. I have a couple of unanswered pms and posts. I will get back to you and all pending issues next week
Best
Loshia
loshia1974

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:40:19 AM

Hello

I attempted to contact Marto74, but it appears I can't contact him directly because I am a newb.

I hope so much that someone can assist me, I believe I made a mistake with the address formatting on http://ltc.tbdice.org. My LTC address is MDNYZWGAEZXfY6hCSTrDbansf3wfjYugeo and it appears I hit a block and got the doge coin but not the Litecoin Sad

I am hoping that you can some how return some of the coins back to me, maybe keep a couple litecoin for your time? I now have it formatted as MDNYZWGAEZXfY6hCSTrDbansf3wfjYugeo.logic instead of just MDNYZWGAEZXfY6hCSTrDbansf3wfjYugeo, hopefully this is correct? ANY assistance would be so greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

PM me when you can.
I have noted million times that M dresses are not supported. Pool home page says so.
We will sort this out
loshia1974

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:56:07 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2018, 01:09:59 PM by loshia1974

To ALL IMPORTANT !!!INFO!!!

That is what i have received in pm from a user
---------------
hello again!

no answer?

we use a special firmware with block check !

next is that we have more than 10000 miners all over the world and we would check your ltc pool but the last weeks we found blocks with miners and your pool does not show this !?Huh

it was a test of trust your pool - so my xxxxxx partners are not so happy with the result - please check your pool again and search for the blocks we find.

i hope you can find the problem otherwise we have to publish the test and what the XXXXX do I can not say yet.

It is not a threat but only a normal process which asserts itself in the mining industry. should you find the block or meanwhile the blocks so are all happy and we can turn more miner on it.
You must understand me too, because I am exactly in between
-------------
There were times when my pool was 20-30% of the network because of a big miner which came in. They hashed here for 1-2 years. I have not heard anything from them they come from nowhere and disappeared mysteriously. The important part is that they made 80 000+ LTC and i do not know how many millions in doge.
Maybe that is a good reference? I can only hope that they are  going to read this, because as i said they never contacted me before. But if they happen to read this i will be glad if they drop a line here

To make it clear for everyone.
I DO NOT CARE WHAT FW AND WHAT TYPE OF CHECK YOU DO.
THE ONLY WAY TO CHECK IF I "STEAL" BLOCKS FROM YOU IS FOLLOWING POOL HOME PAGE:

All you need to confirm you are mining to your own address is to examine the coinbase and template sent to you over stratum.

Written in simple language that means that you need to HACK  ( examine the coinbase and template) cgminer,cpuminer or sgminer. Fire it and connect to my pool. You do not need to mine at all. You need some programming skills with PC that is all you need.

For those who KNOW how to do it please do it. For those who !DO! not know how to do it, and DO NOT TRUST ME, please go somewhere else or better if you are big miner it will be very easy instead of using "we use a special firmware with block check !" just to make your own PRIVATE pool.

Best
Loshia

PS: For all with or without special FW do following:
1. install tcpdump of the next hop (gateway of your miner)
2. Fire it and dump packets
3. The results should be something LIKE: UDP - for NTP and DNS. TCP for DNS at rare occasions. TCP ONLY TO CONFIGURED POOL IP. It doesn't have to be my pool. The important part is that TCP must go to your pool only otherwise you are fucked folks....I am positive that you might get surprised by the result Wink unfortunately Cry
in case you see tcp for other destinations even though they seem like DNS please examine packet contents also

FINALY IF YOU DO REALY WANT YOUR MINER TO HASH FOR YOU ONLY MAKE A FIREWALL OF YOUR ROUTER ALLOWING TCP ORIGINATED FROM YOUR MINER TO RECH ONLY YOUR POOL IP ADDRESS (ES). DISABLE UDP AND ENTER YOUR POOL WITH IP ADDRESS THAT IS ALL SIMPLE AS THAT

There will be no more howtos or reports concerning this topic.

https://mikrotik.com/product/RB750r2
Nice little toy which has it all originating from Latvia:
1. Connect your miners to LAN ports - use switch if you need more interfaces
2. Connect WAN to your internet
3. FIREWALL  - IN forward chain of the box enable src or dst to your pool(s) ip
4. Drop all of the rest in forward chain
5. Done:)
6. Read and examine packets if you want  - there is tcpdump build inside
loshia1974

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:04:47 PM

I have my notification set type=3 This morning and this afternoon at I got an email "Worker has been authorized". I think these are invalid notifications.

Strange...Is this only miner connected? Could you be so kind to PM me message mail headers of the mail received
Best

dwood443

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:51:44 AM

Strange...Is this only miner connected? Could you be so kind to PM me message mail headers of the mail received
Best

PM sent
bachel

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:07:10 PM

Whats the longest the pool didn't have luck ?

TheCryptoShop.ca

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 05:14:09 PM

Hi

We are setting an Antrouter LTC for a customer and the workers MM show always pool, did you fix the issue with the R1-LTC mentionned in earlier posts? DM us please to provide the required setting
LTC add/worker starts with LKYH

Thanks
dwood443

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:12:56 PM

I got another notification email this morning "Worker has been authorized". Is anyone else getting these? supposedly these are false alarms and I've gotten 4 in the past few months or so

[2018-07-23 05:58:38.356 UTC] Worker: LQQWTDjdJCgZowpVPYCkEnbaG7LGx42tpL Reward LTC: LQQWTDjdJCgZowpVPYCkEnbaG7LGx42tpL (Self), Reward DOGE: DKYNAkBEZj6kKKmmocgw1cJWbWUMRwAqzA (Self)
RobbieRich

Activity: 223
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:56:41 AM

Hope anybody still here ! Am mining with TBDICE but dont see my worker showing up

stratum+tcp://tbdice.org:13333

LM8YwCJNy63LnSGS7ECAcuK3r9byJDThVm.0 -p

and x:DL1fUfJ9w8sEJWR3Z4sYzkRY2PqMRvT6pT
status  alive ,
so what am I doing wrong ?
Greetings Rob and Keep up the Good Work !
RobbieRich

Activity: 223
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:42:25 PM

Hope anybody still here ! Am mining with TBDICE but dont see my worker showing up
Seeing it now , but Doge address is still not showing up...

set x:DL1fUfJ9w8sEJWR3Z4sYzkRY2PqMRvT6pT:defamilieschoemaker@gmail.com as password

stratum+tcp://tbdice.org:13333

LM8YwCJNy63LnSGS7ECAcuK3r9byJDThVm.0 -p

status  alive ,
so what am I (still...)  doing wrong ?
Greetings Rob and Keep up the Good Work !
officialgeorge

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:19:29 AM

--------------
Also the configuration instructions on the Homepage ltc.tbdice.org should be more simple and clear.
---------
I am open to suggestions what and how needs to be changed. I am interested to know which part is confusing you and why?
-----------------

The configuration is VERY confusing. For example this sentence:
"s(bf)gminer -o stratum+tcp://tbdice.org:13333 -u LUNyycVonDH9aQMZn1fxyUeu8N3yS8w7ud.0 (your LTC address.worker number -p x:DFeviTwbDbJXgjPRS6zxe74Z4hodvRrTKP (your password:DOGE address). This configuration is recommended."

Can you please translate that sentence into simple English? And can you explain the meaning of "-o, -u,  -p“ and how to use them? Im trying to setup 2 Antminers L3+

Thanks.
ritchie1

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:17:34 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2018, 10:57:29 PM by ritchie1

Hi pool admin,

First time mining solo of LTC on TBDice and I was mining with Litecoin M address and after 165% shares it finally found a block, a bit of bad luck.  This is my first post here also as I don't normally post in the forum at all but now in urgent need of your help.  

After the block was confirmed I didn't received the block payment in my wallet and now I just read your earlier post that I shouldn't use the M address, perhaps you should put it on the mining setup/help page of your homepage.  Please pay me manually to the original M address I mined with, it's the safest way to prove that I'm the miner, please don't pay to any other address. I have PMed you also to discuss privately.  

I see the explorer is telling that it went to your pool address LUNyycVonDH9aQMZn1fxyUeu8N3yS8w7ud  I'll urgently need this payment to buy more hash and hit more blocks, your prompt response is much appreciated

Ritchie

"block_no" : 1493420,
    "confirmations" : 126,

"txs" : [
      {
        "txid" : "77b4b6c028bc67ffcee3578e3b67fe7f690ef52eb1192dae2d68fa35887596e4",
        "fee" : "0.00000000",
        "inputs" : [
          {
            "input_no" : 0,
            "address" : "coinbase",
            "value" : "25.21168477",
            "received_from" : null
          }
        ],
        "outputs" : [
          {
            "output_no" : 0,
            "address" : "LUNyycVonDH9aQMZn1fxyUeu8N3yS8w7ud",
            "value" : "0.12605842",
            "spent" : null
          },
          {
            "output_no" : 1,
            "address" : "nulldata",
            "value" : "0.00000000",
          },
          {
            "output_no" : 2,
           "address" : "LUNyycVonDH9aQMZn1fxyUeu8N3yS8w7ud",
            "value" : "25.08562635",

}
        ]
      },
ritchie1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:43:25 AM

I was hoping for quicker response, now it's over 3 days Sad, it's difficult when there's no email/phone number of who to contact.  Potentially my PM isn't getting through because I haven't post before.  I would really appreciate you are taking a minute to help me out.

Thanks again, 

Ritchie

ritchie1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:05:57 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2018, 03:31:00 AM by ritchie1

Does anyone know the pool op email address, I tried info@tbdice.org, support@tbgdice.org but no luck.  

My post here and my PM are not getting their reply for 10 days now  Sad.  

Edit
Now it's the 1st Oct, 14 days later still no reply, this is getting worrying.  Pool Op, can you reply please, after all I am your user and deserve some kind of response. If you had stated M addr isn't allowed on your website I would have avoided it. I read through the site to setup a few times as the various password parameters was fairly technical, I would have spot it if it was there. I only discovered this forum after my block payment didn't turn up and here of cause where I found out M address does't work.  Most pools I've dealt with reply if not within a few hours by the next day.  Never came across one that doesn't reply after 2 weeks, this does make me nervous.

ritchie1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:09:38 PM

Hello

I attempted to contact Marto74, but it appears I can't contact him directly because I am a newb.

I hope so much that someone can assist me, I believe I made a mistake with the address formatting on http://ltc.tbdice.org. My LTC address is MDNYZWGAEZXfY6hCSTrDbansf3wfjYugeo and it appears I hit a block and got the doge coin but not the Litecoin Sad

I am hoping that you can some how return some of the coins back to me, maybe keep a couple litecoin for your time? I now have it formatted as MDNYZWGAEZXfY6hCSTrDbansf3wfjYugeo.logic instead of just MDNYZWGAEZXfY6hCSTrDbansf3wfjYugeo, hopefully this is correct? ANY assistance would be so greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

PM me when you can.
I have noted million times that M dresses are not supported. Pool home page says so.
We will sort this out

Hi Loshia1974. Can you help me out here with the M address issue and my mined block.  I PMed you, posted a few times past few weeks none had your response.  It doesn't seem you have logged in since the 18th Sept and the pool does not have your contact.  Understood, you said many times not to use the M address, only problem is it's on this forum only not on your web site which is why I trapped into it, I'm not a regular user of bitcointalk, probably not many come here either  I guess including yourself that's why you haven't been on the past 3 weeks.

I've tried looking up your domain details, it has some public whois info.  It seems tbdice is short for technobit/dice miner, I don't know the pool connection, but I have read unpleasant complaints of technobit.eu .  The email technomt@mbox.ttm.bg had no response and the phone number looks generic which is used by many other sites but I'll try ring it during Bulgaria business hours later today.  I don't know if any of the info are accurate, I guess it's comforting that the site ip address 195.85.215.220 owned by ipacct has always been the same past 3 years, so it's not an overnight site quickly setup for scam business.  Hope to hear from you soon.  I do want to keep using using ltc.tbdice.org pool "with an L address" since it seems to be a decent solo pool but I'm waiting until my block reward for block 1493420 is resolved first.

Admin Name: Martin Sirakov
Admin Organization: Company
Admin Street: Carigradsko shose 7mi km
Admin City: Sofia
Admin State/Province:
Admin Postal Code: 1000
Admin Country: BG
Admin Phone: +359.2491887
Admin Email: technomt@mbox.ttm.bg

ltc.tbdice.org.         60      IN      A       195.85.215.220

Ritchie
aarons6
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:21:44 AM

Hello

Thanks in advance!

PM me when you can.
We will sort this out

can you show me where it says you cant use M address on the home page? my eyes arent what they used to be, but i see nowhere on http://ltc.tbdice.org/ saying you cant use M address..
if you look on the "users" page, at least 8 people are mining with M addresses.. :/

ritchie1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:21:16 AM

[/quote]

PM me when you can.
We will sort this out
[/quote]

can you show me where it says you cant use M address on the home page? my eyes arent what they used to be, but i see nowhere on http://ltc.tbdice.org/ saying you cant use M address..
if you look on the "users" page, at least 8 people are mining with M addresses.. :/

[/quote]

I had to look over a few times myself, I can't spot it either, last count 13 M addresses are mining there.  Sadly I don't even know if I'm going to get a response back from Loshia1974 or my 25LTC block payment, so these miners will on the same boat if they struck a block.  I'm checking this forum everyday but nop nothing but total silent.  I really don't know what is going on at this stage, quite frustrating really, it's a lot of money at least for me anyway and I'm getting zero assistance so far.  Tried the phone, email (and even blindly tried facebook matching name and work place address) no luck.  Finger crossed, I'll just keep hoping for a better day tomorrow :/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: