Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:54:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 [478] 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 ... 555 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network  (Read 1201064 times)
IncludeBeer
Legendary

Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:58:19 PM

Does this coin has any block reward halving for PoW mining?  Are there any future limitations for PoW block rewards besides what the pie chart says about PoW % and PoS %?  Or is Proof of Work mining a constant reward until all PoW blocks has been exhausted?  How many more years or months do we have before PoW is exhausted and people can only do PoS?

Check here: https://dcrstats.com/subsidy

Grow the Dividend Snek! (pm me if you have questions)
https://powh.io/?masternode=0x1f9b145fdaef2b82aef29c2f3c9b875a8b017512
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TeamCyr

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:47:43 PM

deCRED is a deflationary cryptocurrency like bitcoin with a same supply and a similar emission curve but instead of halving events the block reward adjusts every 6,144 blocks (approximately 21.33 days) by reducing by a factor of 100/101.

here you can find more details about this

https://docs.decred.org/advanced/inflation/

How much of the coins was allocated to the developers? Either through voting, premine or otherwise given to them?
Grim

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:13:13 AM

Has anyone else noticed the curious trend in cryptocurrency prices right now where the value of the lowest priced coins is growing by the largest % despite them having a huge coin supply? To me this says that the cryptocurrency space is overflowing with inexperienced traders/investors who have no idea what market cap is or how it's calculated. FOMO fever is the only explanation for this. People just hearing about cryptocurrency feel like they missed the boat on bitcoin and are trying to catch the next big thing. These are the same people who think that they need to be able to afford a whole coin. Take Cardano for example.. at a price of ~$1 it seems like a steal and people like owning a whole coin of something instead of a small fraction of a bitcoin, but then you look closer and see that there is a whopping 25,927,070,538 ADA.  That's about 1500x more coins than bitcoin! In a rational market scarcity is what drives up price and many of these coins have billions yet this market seems to be unable to do basic math and rewards it! Crazy.

Why is this relevant to Decred?

Decred ($109, 6,491,330 DCR) has the smallest circulating supply of the top 50 coins with the exception of only Veritaseum ($377, 2,036,645 VERI) and ZCash ($578, 2,948,644). (Bitconnect doesn't count because it is a ponzi scheme) Now cut the circulating Decred coin supply in half due to them being locked up in POS mining. On this simple metric alone the price of Decred in the current market landscape should be so much higher. If and when this irrational market we find ourselves in ever starts to resemble reality then it will put a smile on Decred holders.

Disclaimer: I don't care about technical analysis or swing trading at all. I only hold coins long term for the projects I believe in. In this case it looks like the Decred price is still at least an order of magnitude lower than it should be.

Agree with everything you said + the disclaimer. Although I do trade a little with small % of portfolio when chance occurs

What do you think the long term value should be?

I'd be lying if I claimed to know what the long term price should be. Price discovery should happen naturally as a result of the free markets. With that being said, based on the current total cryptocurrency market cap, the limited circulating coin supply, the talented Devs, and what I believe to be superior tech of Decred, I think the price of Decred should be over $1000 relative to the other coins once the attention shifts from quick buck pump and dump coins to legitimate society altering technologies.

The reason why I think the price of Decred must be stated in terms relative to other coins and the total cryptocurrency market is because to some degree cryptocurrency is still an experiment. A few assumptions are being made in order to get to these growing valuations.

1) That the consensus mechanisms underlying POW and/or POS cannot be undermined. To this date there have been no successful hacks or exploits on bitcoins code but in the unlikely event that one is found there would be a devastating correction on the entire market. 9+ years of the brightest white and black hat hackers attacking bitcoin's network have not found anything so this is a great indicator of confidence in the network but on the other hand look at the latest security vulnerability in intel chips.. anything is possible. The stakes are high but so are the rewards. For the first time in human history people have the option to be in control of their own money (you are not in control of the money you store in banks).

2) Mass adoption and acceptance of cryptocurrency as a store of value is coming and will lead to large institutions and 401k funds to begin allocating a percentage of assets into cryptocurrency as part of a diversified portfolio.

3) They will be able to scale. This is not just Decred's challenge but all cryptocurrency will need to be able to increase the number of transactions per second if they are to cut out the middlemen (visa/banks) and be used for everyday transactions (like daily coffee) as promised in the original bitcoin whitepaper. This is an active area of research and development.

And a couple Decred specific assumptions:

4) Decred's governance and superior tech is finally recognized by the market. The truth is that many people haven't even heard of Decred. If Decred is added to more exchanges such as Coinbase and exchanges in the eastern markets, awareness and acceptability will increase. Yes this is true for all coins but the point here is that if people had more time to understand the technology behind the coins they are buying they would understand that Decred is a better mousetrap. Who wouldn't buy the better mousetrap?

5) Decred is resistant to forking which siphons off value from the main chain and errodes confidence. This is by design because Decred stakeholders have a voice via stake voting unlike bitcoin. People don't want to have to ask themselves if they are holding the right "flavor" of bitcoin every morning due to the endless forks that are a result of their dysfunctional governance.

6) Decred's performance relative to other cryptocurrencies will increase. Decred can totally replace bitcoin, bitcoin does nothing that Decred doesn't do better. It can also siphon value from other coins with weaker governance (DASH) and if the privacy features are good can siphon value from the leading anonymous coins (ZEC, ZEN, ZCL, XMR, etc). This has not happened yet but is likely to happen since Decred in theory is much more agile than other currencies due to it's built in voting. As was seen in the speed in which lightning network integration was proposed, voted on, and nearly integrated Decred can quickly implement new original features as well as assimilate the best features from other cryptocurrencies and pivot the intended use as directed by the stakeholders votes. (Decred Dev's please correct me if I am over promising but this is how I understand it)

7) This is a more minor point. When Decred Asics are introduced it might remove the constant sell pressure caused by Claymore Dual mining. I'm not sure that I buy that Decred asic owners are more likely to hold onto coins. I also haven't decided whether I think that asics are good or bad for the network but I think this is worth noting as removal of significant sell pressure would quicken the price discovery.

If those assumptions are true then the total cryptocurrency marketcap will raise to at least several trillion and therefore in the coming years the price will increase many fold. No one will believe me if I post a long term sustainable price because human minds are trained to think linearly however increases in network usage affect the price of a limited supply of coins exponentially. I think it will go beyond bitcoin's current value.  

Right on point.

But ASICs though ... I ask you one thing ... is a China asic farm contributing to decentralization?
I really hope we get to vote on introducing a multi algorithm POW model like verge or joincoin.

List of good algos to chose from:

Blake - ASIC algo soon
dagger hashimoto - GPU algo (memory bandwidth bottlenecked and therefore asic resistant)
scrypt high n-factor - CPU algo (even more memory hard), cryptonight would also work
proof of capacity like Burst - HDD algo (sooo memory hard that the most useful device is a HDD where nonces are precalculated and stored)

This is decentralization if you ask me ... worthy of the name DE cred.

POW is in essence more about distributing (decentralizing the distribution) of coins than it is about securing the network. Doesn't mean the network should be insecure  Wink
Jack Liver
Legendary

Activity: 1981
Merit: 1039

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:39:46 PM

How much of the coins was allocated to the developers? Either through voting, premine or otherwise given to them?

it's all written here in the official documentation

https://docs.decred.org/faq/general/#3-how-was-the-decred-premine-distributed
Anon11073

Activity: 896
Merit: 289

Twitter: @BTY_11073

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 02:42:33 PM

Good projects, interesting reading from the community's effective problems and detailed content. I hope you're getting better and better.
Well, I knew Decred over a year ago.
It has already become a very wonderful thing, but I believe that this year will be a better year for Decred.

I'm a former moderator of Bitcointalk Japanere borad.
Decred is a true community governance cryptocurrency.
gghost

Activity: 36
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:11:01 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2018, 03:45:43 PM by gghost

Has anyone else noticed the curious trend in cryptocurrency prices right now where the value of the lowest priced coins is growing by the largest % despite them having a huge coin supply? To me this says that the cryptocurrency space is overflowing with inexperienced traders/investors who have no idea what market cap is or how it's calculated. FOMO fever is the only explanation for this. People just hearing about cryptocurrency feel like they missed the boat on bitcoin and are trying to catch the next big thing. These are the same people who think that they need to be able to afford a whole coin. Take Cardano for example.. at a price of ~$1 it seems like a steal and people like owning a whole coin of something instead of a small fraction of a bitcoin, but then you look closer and see that there is a whopping 25,927,070,538 ADA.  That's about 1500x more coins than bitcoin! In a rational market scarcity is what drives up price and many of these coins have billions yet this market seems to be unable to do basic math and rewards it! Crazy.

Decred ($109, 6,491,330 DCR) has the smallest circulating supply of the top 50 coins with the exception of only Veritaseum ($377, 2,036,645 VERI) and ZCash ($578, 2,948,644). (Bitconnect doesn't count because it is a ponzi scheme) Now cut the circulating Decred coin supply in half due to them being locked up in POS mining. On this simple metric alone the price of Decred in the current market landscape should be so much higher. If and when this irrational market we find ourselves in ever starts to resemble reality then it will put a smile on Decred holders.

Disclaimer: I don't care about technical analysis or swing trading at all. I only hold coins long term for the projects I believe in. In this case it looks like the Decred price is still at least an order of magnitude lower than it should be.

Agree with everything you said + the disclaimer. Although I do trade a little with small % of portfolio when chance occurs

I'd be lying if I claimed to know what the long term price should be. Price discovery should happen naturally as a result of the free markets. With that being said, based on the current total cryptocurrency market cap, the limited circulating coin supply, the talented Devs, and what I believe to be superior tech of Decred, I think the price of Decred should be over $1000 relative to the other coins once the attention shifts from quick buck pump and dump coins to legitimate society altering technologies.

The reason why I think the price of Decred must be stated in terms relative to other coins and the total cryptocurrency market is because to some degree cryptocurrency is still an experiment. A few assumptions are being made in order to get to these growing valuations.

1) That the consensus mechanisms underlying POW and/or POS cannot be undermined. To this date there have been no successful hacks or exploits on bitcoins code but in the unlikely event that one is found there would be a devastating correction on the entire market. 9+ years of the brightest white and black hat hackers attacking bitcoin's network have not found anything so this is a great indicator of confidence in the network but on the other hand look at the latest security vulnerability in intel chips.. anything is possible. The stakes are high but so are the rewards. For the first time in human history people have the option to be in control of their own money (you are not in control of the money you store in banks).

2) Mass adoption and acceptance of cryptocurrency as a store of value is coming and will lead to large institutions and 401k funds to begin allocating a percentage of assets into cryptocurrency as part of a diversified portfolio.

3) They will be able to scale. This is not just Decred's challenge but all cryptocurrency will need to be able to increase the number of transactions per second if they are to cut out the middlemen (visa/banks) and be used for everyday transactions (like daily coffee) as promised in the original bitcoin whitepaper. This is an active area of research and development.

4) Decred's governance and superior tech is finally recognized by the market. The truth is that many people haven't even heard of Decred. If Decred is added to more exchanges such as Coinbase and exchanges in the eastern markets, awareness and acceptability will increase. Yes this is true for all coins but the point here is that if people had more time to understand the technology behind the coins they are buying they would understand that Decred is a better mousetrap. Who wouldn't buy the better mousetrap?

5) Decred is resistant to forking which siphons off value from the main chain and errodes confidence. This is by design because Decred stakeholders have a voice via stake voting unlike bitcoin. People don't want to have to ask themselves if they are holding the right "flavor" of bitcoin every morning due to the endless forks that are a result of their dysfunctional governance.

6) Decred's performance relative to other cryptocurrencies will increase. Decred can totally replace bitcoin, bitcoin does nothing that Decred doesn't do better. It can also siphon value from other coins with weaker governance (DASH) and if the privacy features are good can siphon value from the leading anonymous coins (ZEC, ZEN, ZCL, XMR, etc). This has not happened yet but is likely to happen since Decred in theory is much more agile than other currencies due to it's built in voting. As was seen in the speed in which lightning network integration was proposed, voted on, and nearly integrated Decred can quickly implement new original features as well as assimilate the best features from other cryptocurrencies and pivot the intended use as directed by the stakeholders votes. (Decred Dev's please correct me if I am over promising but this is how I understand it)

7) This is a more minor point. When Decred Asics are introduced it might remove the constant sell pressure caused by Claymore Dual mining. I'm not sure that I buy that Decred asic owners are more likely to hold onto coins. I also haven't decided whether I think that asics are good or bad for the network but I think this is worth noting as removal of significant sell pressure would quicken the price discovery.

If those assumptions are true then the total cryptocurrency marketcap will raise to at least several trillion and therefore in the coming years the price will increase many fold. No one will believe me if I post a long term sustainable price because human minds are trained to think linearly however increases in network usage affect the price of a limited supply of coins exponentially. I think it will go beyond bitcoin's current value.  

Right on point.

But ASICs though ... I ask you one thing ... is a China asic farm contributing to decentralization?
I really hope we get to vote on introducing a multi algorithm POW model like verge or joincoin.

Blake - ASIC algo soon
dagger hashimoto - GPU algo (memory bandwidth bottlenecked and therefore asic resistant)
scrypt high n-factor - CPU algo (even more memory hard), cryptonight would also work
proof of capacity like Burst - HDD algo (sooo memory hard that the most useful device is a HDD where nonces are precalculated and stored)

POW is in essence more about distributing (decentralizing the distribution) of coins than it is about securing the network. Doesn't mean the network should be insecure  Wink

I agree that ASICs are not an ideal form of decentralization and that is a very good point that distributing the coins is an often overlooked aspect of decentralization in many other projects.

Vitalik Buterin whom I consider one of the greatest system architects of our time, gave a talk back in December regarding decentralization where he broke it into 3 components.

A) Architectural decentralization - is it one physical system or many physical systems? (ASICs are not as good for this compared to GPUs but the concentration of hashpower into only several mining pools might be a bigger problem)
B) Political decentralization - is it controlled by one person or entity or many? (With bitcoin, ASIC miners controlled the power. With Decred this is offset by stake miners but ASICs indirectly allow ASIC miners to accumulate more political power than they otherwise would've had assuming they hold the coins. It also takes away a low barrier entry point opportunity for new people getting into the space such as a gamer who isn't convinced enough to go through the hurdles of signing up for an exchange and buying coins yet, but would pay indirectly for Decred through their electricity bill.)
C) Logical decentralization - is the interface or data structure a singleton, or an amorphous swarm?

I see pros and cons to Decred ASICs. In the short term, allowing Decred ASICs that are being distributed to those that pre-ordered to come online this year reduces the risk of a private entity (government etc) developing them and attacking the network with excessive hashpower or mining for themselves to amass the political voting power over time.

I didn't get in on the pre-order and am not very fond of owning ASIC Miners as they are usually noisy and impractical to run in homes. I like GPUs because they are flexible. They allow the vast majority to contribute to the network and no government entity could step in and stop mining by banning GPUs since they are the exact same hardware used for gaming.

I'm hesitant on switching to multi-algorithms because it could increase the complexity of the code thus making the implementation of future must-have features harder. This is really the talented Devs call though.

I wouldn't be opposed to switching to a GPU algo that is ASIC resistant in the future but think it needs to be done in a way that does not fracture the community. One possibility is to inform the community of the algo switch with enough notice so that the existing ASIC owners have enough mining time to recoup their investments, (and then some) and so that no one gets burned by expanding with ASICs that would soon be useless.

Overall I see this as an item on the agenda in the future but top priority should be completing the core features that differentiate this project from all the rest.
Msharim

Activity: 8
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:07:48 AM

Good projects, interesting reading from the community's effective problems and detailed content. I hope you're getting better and better.
Well, I knew Decred over a year ago.
It has already become a very wonderful thing, but I believe that this year will be a better year for Decred.

They say its gonna hit 1000 dolars EOY
clovis A.
Legendary

Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:39:38 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2018, 07:23:20 PM by clovis A.

I have a question regarding the web wallet.  

I've been hodling some DCR in the web wallet, since last year, but I just tried to access the wallet and it says there are no connections. I see that the ANN OP still shows the wallet as being active. Can anyone elaborate on why this is? I'd like to gain access to these coins, so any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT:  issue was resolved in slack

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
Cloud storage is about to change
                          Are you ready?
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:08:01 PM

The webwallet will be discontinued, mobile wallets will be released soon.
I recommend that anyone who uses the webwallet import the seed into a decrediton.
Buerra
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:52:17 AM

Im following decred for a long time and i plan to buy some tickets. Do you think it is the time or i should wait for a bit? like 0.006x
technerd

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:53:19 AM

Im following decred for a long time and i plan to buy some tickets. Do you think it is the time or i should wait for a bit? like 0.006x

Honestly, I don't think anyone can answer your question with certainty.  If you truly believe in what decred offers, you can always go in now.  One think I thought of which you can do is perhaps spread your entries so so at least you minimize the risk (although of course, the rewards is likewise reduced if it goes in your favor).  All the best.

revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:55:14 PM

Decred |$DCR| Autonomous Digital Currency

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXlwUw4zNQU

Mrnat

Activity: 151
Merit: 101

Believe in Yourself, Do Magic, Be the Magic!

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 08:15:28 AM

Right on point.

Blake - ASIC algo soon

POW is in essence more about distributing (decentralizing the distribution) of coins than it is about securing the network. Doesn't mean the network should be insecure  Wink

I agree that ASICs are not an ideal form of decentralization and that is a very good point that distributing the coins is an often overlooked aspect of decentralization in many other projects.

Vitalik Buterin whom I consider one of the greatest system architects of our time, gave a talk back in December regarding decentralization where he broke it into 3 components.

A) Architectural decentralization - is it one physical system or many physical systems? (ASICs are not as good for this compared to GPUs but the concentration of hashpower into only several mining pools might be a bigger problem)
B) Political decentralization - is it controlled by one person or entity or many? (With bitcoin, ASIC miners controlled the power. With Decred this is offset by stake miners but ASICs indirectly allow ASIC miners to accumulate more political power than they otherwise would've had assuming they hold the coins. It also takes away a low barrier entry point opportunity for new people getting into the space such as a gamer who isn't convinced enough to go through the hurdles of signing up for an exchange and buying coins yet, but would pay indirectly for Decred through their electricity bill.)
C) Logical decentralization - is the interface or data structure a singleton, or an amorphous swarm?

I see pros and cons to Decred ASICs. In the short term, allowing Decred ASICs that are being distributed to those that pre-ordered to come online this year reduces the risk of a private entity (government etc) developing them and attacking the network with excessive hashpower or mining for themselves to amass the political voting power over time.

I didn't get in on the pre-order and am not very fond of owning ASIC Miners as they are usually noisy and impractical to run in homes. I like GPUs because they are flexible. They allow the vast majority to contribute to the network and no government entity could step in and stop mining by banning GPUs since they are the exact same hardware used for gaming.

I'm hesitant on switching to multi-algorithms because it could increase the complexity of the code thus making the implementation of future must-have features harder. This is really the talented Devs call though.

I wouldn't be opposed to switching to a GPU algo that is ASIC resistant in the future but think it needs to be done in a way that does not fracture the community. One possibility is to inform the community of the algo switch with enough notice so that the existing ASIC owners have enough mining time to recoup their investments, (and then some) and so that no one gets burned by expanding with ASICs that would soon be useless.

Overall I see this as an item on the agenda in the future but top priority should be completing the core features that differentiate this project from all the rest.

Very interested and long read..., my respect for you guys for having given your time to get so deep into details, which enlightened me more regarding this project,
My intrigue is next, i was about to pre order asic miner for Decred, but at this is the first edition, this could get outdated soon, and im still worring if i might be better just buying the tokens and hold them,
Regarding holding, by holding them i have a vote also? and is there a pos integrated to the system, or only pow?
this haven´t been clear to me
thanks for your time

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Msharim

Activity: 8
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:15:12 AM

Right on point.

Blake - ASIC algo soon

Very interested and long read..., my respect for you guys for having given your time to get so deep into details, which enlightened me more regarding this project,
My intrigue is next, i was about to pre order asic miner for Decred, but at this is the first edition, this could get outdated soon, and im still worring if i might be better just buying the tokens and hold them,
Regarding holding, by holding them i have a vote also? and is there a pos integrated to the system, or only pow?
this haven´t been clear to me
thanks for your time

POW + POS, you need ATM 86 DCR to buy a ticket, if you buy it you earn 1,3 DCR when your ticket is voted (around 28 days, but it can take to 4 month)
You can buy tickets using the deCRED oficial wallet Decrediton, they are not updating the old paymetheus anymore.
If you have any questions I can try to help.

Edit: Yeah you get a vote if the project has a "proposal" available to be voted.
clovis A.
Legendary

Activity: 1206

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:25:13 PM

The webwallet will be discontinued, mobile wallets will be released soon.
I recommend that anyone who uses the webwallet import the seed into a decrediton.

Decrediton is stellar! Downloaded the wallet and got fully synced yesterday. Very simple process Smiley

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
Cloud storage is about to change
                          Are you ready?
Mihawk

Activity: 1150
Merit: 347

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:31:47 PM

Could Decred's current prices be any better? Maybe, sure that the best coins will survive and have huge values, Decred sure is on this list! It is never late to buy, especially when the certainty of victory is great, trust Decred and buy as soon as possible, I hardly do some shill for coins, but Decred is worthy. Smiley
luckygames

Activity: 332
Merit: 273

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:13:52 PM

We would like to announce that Luckygames starts accepting Decred (DCR)

brazilman37

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

onwards and upwards

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:11:09 PM

good day to all,
i was wondering if there is an issue with sending these coiins? i sent some dcr from bittrex to cryptopia and its taking all day. sent it like at least 6 hours ago and still not showing up on cryptopia. also sent ticket to support but no word.
any ideas or advice?
thx,
Brazilman37BTC

Could Decred's current prices be any better? Maybe, sure that the best coins will survive and have huge values, Decred sure is on this list! It is never late to buy, especially when the certainty of victory is great, trust Decred and buy as soon as possible, I hardly do some shill for coins, but Decred is worthy. Smiley

G A L L E O N [/b] COIN - Empowering Your Voyage
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Read Our Whitepaper    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:22:48 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2018, 02:54:00 PM by EmilioMann

The coin has no problem sending
Decred is very fast. If you do a test by sending coins to another person, you will see that the transaction takes only a few seconds to appear
The problem is with the exchanges.
Do you have already checked the txid in blockexplorer?
hannusolo

Activity: 434
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:16:03 PM

Can we expect a new roadmap for 2018 anytime soon?
Pages: « 1 ... 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 [478] 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 ... 555 »
  Print  

Jump to: