Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:38:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin worth to you or not...  (Read 144796 times)
NeilLostBitCoin

Activity: 868
Merit: 303

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 03:55:17 PM

Of course it is worth it. Since I started using bitcoin, it made my online transactions easier and more convenient.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 04:43:54 PM

I can say that bitcoin is unique investation that I ever had.
There are some potential that will grow big on the future especially for global transaction that seek the faster confirmation of transaction.

Definitely worth. it's easier, faster, and safer to use bitcoins for my online transactions! one click, and it's all done!

This is the great example when internet got advanced !
relq

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 05:23:02 PM

So far, every people on this topic said bitcoin is worth to them. And for me, bitcoin is worth to me too. Because in my country, i can earn bitcoin and can make a living with bitcoin.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 05:36:43 AM

Bitcoin worth a lot to me, not only because i use it often to making my deals and trades online, but also because i think it's having good potential and shining future, we expect also it's price will get stable soon

Bitcoin is helping us in many ways at present, and in future it will be more useful and powerful, as with the presence of bitcoin I don't need to go WU or banks for making online transfers.

Less hassle yes that is right. I love it because of that. Banks here in our country always have a lot people in line and it moves like a turtle. Thanks to bitcoin transferring some of my money to my relatives are faster and easier. Just need an internet connection and they receive it instantly.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1175

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 05:52:35 AM

So far, every people on this topic said bitcoin is worth to them. And for me, bitcoin is worth to me too. Because in my country, i can earn bitcoin and can make a living with bitcoin.

Well, that's true, in some countries, earning a living with online job is possible, power, internet bill, cost of living are pretty much low compared to those countries in Europe..I too, bitcoin is beneficial to me, it's an extra savings..
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 06:19:23 AM

Well, that's true, in some countries, earning a living with online job is possible, power, internet bill, cost of living are pretty much low compared to those countries in Europe..I too, bitcoin is beneficial to me, it's an extra savings..
yeah bitcoin worth a lot and it is an extra savings for me, in my country power and internet bill costs are not too low but can be manageable. i think it will be worth to everyone eventhough these are high, as everyone can earn a good profit from bitcoin.

Icathia

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 07:03:39 AM

I think that Bitcoin is worth to all of us that is using Bitcoin, because if Bitcoin have not a value than nobody will also use it and that bad so the value is the most important in Bitcoin.
You can do many things with Bitcoin and you can even be rich with Bitcoin and that is nice, buying things with Bitcoin or you can trade to earn some profit or even gambling.
Piltover

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 07:50:04 AM

The bitcoin is really worth it in my opinion, because of the profit you can make with it, I really have no doubts about that.
The bitcoin is gonna rise to a higher amount and it has such a good future a head so yeah its worth it for me.
RobinHoodster

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 02:08:30 PM

The bitcoin is really worth it in my opinion, because of the profit you can make with it, I really have no doubts about that.
The bitcoin is gonna rise to a higher amount and it has such a good future a head so yeah its worth it for me.
Yeah I also think that Bitcoin is worth me and my time other wise I would not be here. Bitcoin provided me with the option to make some extra money beside my normal day job. And Bitcoin is heading in the good direction so I cannot complain. 
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 06:36:34 PM

It is worth for what? It is worth if you want to do a venture investment and also it is worth if you try to make money with different tools of it.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 03:58:11 AM

Of course it is worth it. Since I started using bitcoin, it made my online transactions easier and more convenient.

Just because its worthy people continuously adopting it. Also hard efforts were put on earning bitcoin as it has a increased value compared to the other alternatives.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 05:32:48 AM

Yeah I also think that Bitcoin is worth me and my time other wise I would not be here. Bitcoin provided me with the option to make some extra money beside my normal day job. And Bitcoin is heading in the good direction so I cannot complain. 
Yeah for me too bitcoin worth a lot. I didn't earned much than my daily job from bitcoin, but earned something for my little expenses, I really love it as it is providing me some benefits and I hope in future I will earn more money from bitcoin as halving is near.

nostal02

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 05:53:20 AM

Just because its worthy people continuously adopting it. Also hard efforts were put on earning bitcoin as it has a increased value compared to the other alternatives.

Yes bitcoin is worth it to invest because user are really striving and making efforts so that bitcoin will be mainstream in the future.
JeanMcCoy

Activity: 363

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 09:19:05 AM

Bitcoin is worth to all of us if it is not worth to use than why should be there a reason that we must have Bitcoins, the most important is that you have wait for a price increase.
The main reason that people have Bitcoin is that they want to earn some money with it.
landoadog

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 10:22:45 AM

Bitcoin is worth to all of us if it is not worth to use than why should be there a reason that we must have Bitcoins, the most important is that you have wait for a price increase.
The main reason that people have Bitcoin is that they want to earn some money with it.

Yeah bitcoin is really worth it to have as an investment and many people are now investing in bitcoin because they see that when they invest now in the coming months their investment will have a large value.
Piltover

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 10:39:01 AM

Yeah bitcoin is really worth it to have as an investment and many people are now investing in bitcoin because they see that when they invest now in the coming months their investment will have a large value.

Indeed the bitcoin is really worth it because it has such a good future and its also that the bitcoin is very fast with growing users and also stores that are stepping in everyday.
I think the bitcoin is worth it for everybody because it has such a good potential.
Balmtand

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 06:52:34 PM

I treat bitcoin as an investment. I hold most of the coin and buy some when the price is low. Use some when the price is high.
Sandroxa

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 02:21:19 PM

I treat bitcoin as an investment. I hold most of the coin and buy some when the price is low. Use some when the price is high.
Yeah Bitcoin is worth me and my time otherwise I would not be here at all. I love the fact that Bitcoin allows you to make money. But I have to say that it can be a long time before you are able to make money with Bitcoin.
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 02:21:55 PM

I actually have it as an investment. I do sometimes purchase something with it, so it is worth to me, yea Smiley
Yeah everyone here thinks that Bitcoin is worth their timem, otherwise they would not be here. So Bitcoin is completely worth me and my time, investing in Bitcoin gave me the chance to make some extra money.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 02:23:51 PM

Bitcoin is worth to me. Even if many people are still doubting about bitcoins
But I do believe that bitcoins has a great potential for being an online currency because
there are many investors that into bitcoins and other online shops & gaming platforms.

Vires in Numeris
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: