Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:17:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin worth to you or not...  (Read 144796 times)
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 677

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:59:15 AM

I consider bitcoin as a alternative currency for me it is definitly worth having. I will try and save a lot and as the price rises so does your investment.

Better also to consider bitcoin as one of your source of income, if you are going to do that then bitcoin is really worth for you. And yes, we all must save a lot of bitcoins today before it's price will rise.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 03:15:02 AM

For me, it's really worth it. You can claim on faucets, there are gambling sites if you want, trading, Mobile apps and games. It's enjoying while earning.   Grin
jhenfelipe

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 04:10:44 AM

For me, it's really worth it. You can claim on faucets, there are gambling sites if you want, trading, Mobile apps and games. It's enjoying while earning.   Grin

But for me, gambling sites are not worth it to put your money there or if you want to invest your bitcoin better choose trading. And I agree, with you for just downloading apps and playing games you can get some bitcoins on it and it can make you fun.

Yes, I'm not into gambling too. But some of my friends like it. You're right that trading is better Cool While in bitcoins apps, they are really fun, esp. when there is challenge a friend feature or challenge with other bitcoin earners Cheesy
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 06:40:27 AM

For me, it's really worth it. You can claim on faucets, there are gambling sites if you want, trading, Mobile apps and games. It's enjoying while earning.   Grin

But for me, gambling sites are not worth it to put your money there or if you want to invest your bitcoin better choose trading. And I agree, with you for just downloading apps and playing games you can get some bitcoins on it and it can make you fun.

Yes, I'm not into gambling too. But some of my friends like it. You're right that trading is better Cool While in bitcoins apps, they are really fun, esp. when there is challenge a friend feature or challenge with other bitcoin earners Cheesy

In fairness, trading is the best way when it comes to your bitcoins, in trading surely there is a risk but it is just minimal, the outcome is base on your control and it your are making a good research you can easily predict the future value and that would make a successful trader.
Cyaren

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 06:41:36 AM

Of course is worth a lot to me. Bitcoin is a technological innovation. Just as the internet is.

If someone asks you if the internet is worth anything, you obviously would say yes. Because it's making your life easier, and therefore it has value. Therefore bitcoin has intrinsic value.
austien

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 06:56:00 AM

yes it was. and im starting to get familiar with it.
jhenfelipe

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 07:10:12 AM

In fairness, trading is the best way when it comes to your bitcoins, in trading surely there is a risk but it is just minimal, the outcome is base on your control and it your are making a good research you can easily predict the future value and that would make a successful trader.

I agree.
Enotche

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 07:35:52 AM

For me personally, Bitcoin is good.
I earned a small sum collecting Satoshi from faucets. Due to the jumps course, my balance in a purse increases. One could say I got the money from nowhere, for free.
Altcoinsupporter

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 10:03:22 AM

As long bitcoin has value its worth to everyone, allowing people to hedge against the fiat.

So far it also allows some people in third world countries to actually help their micro income through something on this forum.

Yeah I think the earnings that they are making from the forum is good enough to take care of their basic expenses, as standard of living is not too high.
People with Bitcoin wants to of course make some profit with the currency so it must be worth to them otherwise it will be no reason that they are using it.
The main reason that people is buying some Bitcoin is that they want to earn some profit with it.

And that will takes a long time because it needs also time to rise and that would be bad.
Erzatium

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 11:00:07 AM

Sometimes i thought the coin would be very nice but when i'm using it,
it went wrong. Just bought something with it and didn't received something yet after a month. Can't get
my coins back so i'm not going to buy one again.
AlexBits

Activity: 239

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 12:02:34 PM

We all have some amount of bitcoins in our wallets..
Do you really think bitcoin is a currency Worthing you more than a real currency...
I do because real currency price won't grow up or down as bitcoin...
So do you or not ??
And also have a discussion about its prices in future..!!
To me it is not worth anymore because everyone is telling other story's about the bit coin
i don't know what to believe so i just wait and will see my self what happen to the coin. But for now i don't want
to spent any more in it.
gerXhonza

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 12:12:24 PM

Do you really think bitcoin is a currency Worthing you more than a real currency...
So do you or not ??
To me it is not worth anymore because everyone is telling other story's about the bit coin
i don't know what to believe so i just wait and will see my self what happen to the coin. But for now i don't want
to spent any more in it.

Its disgusting to see that you are listening to what others are saying and not studying the market trends and making assumptions on the basis of speculations.
senyorito123

Activity: 1722
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 01:30:28 PM

So do you or not ??
to spent any more in it.

Its disgusting to see that you are listening to what others are saying and not studying the market trends and making assumptions on the basis of speculations.

Thats another black propaganda for those people who wants bitcoin down but all you cam do is not listen to them because many people beleives in bitcoin and by its price tells to us that we can earn money with it although it is hard to earn bitcoin and you must dpoo hardwork with it,

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 11:44:22 PM

So do you or not ??
to spent any more in it.

If i believe in half of what some people says to me i would be king of Spain ,people says too may things ,and not the reality.I believe you had listen that bitcoin is a big ponzi running with chinese money under making the bitcoin worth 400 dollars.Doesnt matter the history told to you,bitcoin its a new currency even not being recognized by others as such.
Doms

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 01:52:41 AM

BTC is something that gives me an additional source of income, an additional investment, and an alternative currency. Those three reasons alone are enough to keep me stuck with BTC.
Deadman10

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 01:52:46 AM

Of course its worth really really worth
I can do investment on btc and get many money even theres a chance to get risk that btc will go down (who knows)
Overall i think btc is worth it for me Cheesy
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 02:23:06 AM

BTC is something that gives me an additional source of income, an additional investment, and an alternative currency. Those three reasons alone are enough to keep me stuck with BTC.

Same with me. It makes my budget a lot bigger than the past. And it really helps whenever I get broke and spent all my cash. Plus it is not that hard to earn it. You just need to learn some basics about it.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 02:42:26 AM

Same with me. It makes my budget a lot bigger than the past. And it really helps whenever I get broke and spent all my cash. Plus it is not that hard to earn it. You just need to learn some basics about it.
In what way do you earn your bitcoins here? Cause in my case I only earn in signature campaign but lost in gambling so no real money involved. I really love bitcoins because it gives me a chance to gamble without taking money from my own pocket.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 04:47:51 AM

In what way do you earn your bitcoins here? Cause in my case I only earn in signature campaign but lost in gambling so no real money involved. I really love bitcoins because it gives me a chance to gamble without taking money from my own pocket.

Good for you. You are just enjoying every freebie that you get. I get my free coins in facebook and some faucets. I also do some online jobs like copy paste of addresses which is not a lot of work now and also some captchas. I dont earn a lot from this but I just do this when I got spare time from work. It also releases some stress.
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 05:22:30 AM

Of course its worth really really worth
I can do investment on btc and get many money even theres a chance to get risk that btc will go down (who knows)
Overall i think btc is worth it for me Cheesy

Also you can earn btc with a lots of way that is what it makes really worth. I don't know there are some that doesn't appreciate the worth of btc and they are into bitcoins. I just don't understand their mindset.   Huh

Vires in Numeris
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: