Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:18:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin worth to you or not...  (Read 144796 times)
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 03:41:36 AM

I think bitcoins is really worth to anyone here. Bitcoin is really worth to me, i'm a steam user and i'm really helped with bitcoin because i can buy a steam games using bitcoin now.

Yes that's for sure for like you friend , a steam user . The company of steam already accepted it and it becomes a trend to steam users.
Don't worry more stores and companies are going to accept bitcoin soon.
That would happen in the future, the more bitcoin becomes stable the more the trust of the people on it. We just have to wait for the right timing and if that will happen slowly big merchants will adopt and experience the value of bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 04:02:58 AM

I think bitcoins is really worth to anyone here. Bitcoin is really worth to me, i'm a steam user and i'm really helped with bitcoin because i can buy a steam games using bitcoin now.

Yes that's for sure for like you friend , a steam user . The company of steam already accepted it and it becomes a trend to steam users.
That would happen in the future, the more bitcoin becomes stable the more the trust of the people on it. We just have to wait for the right timing and if that will happen slowly big merchants will adopt and experience the value of bitcoin.

I know it will happen soon, but we don't need to rush about those things, let those big merchants endorse themselves to bitcoin. Once a big merchant
already did that, it will have a domino effect and other players of the economy will do adopt it also.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Doms

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 07:26:01 AM

I know it will happen soon, but we don't need to rush about those things, let those big merchants endorse themselves to bitcoin. Once a big merchant
already did that, it will have a domino effect and other players of the economy will do adopt it also.
That would be a good thing for us who already have access to bitcoin, even at its early stages. When people start to slowly adopt bitcoin, we would surely have a lot of bitcoin earnings already and ahead of most regular users. That puts as, early adopters, in a very good position.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 08:56:15 AM

bitcoin worth to me, at least i have learned a lot from it since it happened to me and still learning. before that i mostly care about entertainment like games, movies, musics, books, manga,... and some naughty things.

bitcoin was worth it because bitcoin is worth very high. so it really is more decent than just spending your time on useless things. such as watching TV and playing games.

Seriously that is true. I will add the 15-30 minutes browsing the news feed at facebook and sometimes it took hours for some people. Rather than doing that non sense it will be better to make something even just a little satoshi.

Yeah its better to spend some time on forum and start earning from signature campaign rather then spending time on useless and unproductive things.

I think apart from signature campaign there are many other ways to earn bicoin, and bitcoin is really worth as it is allowing us to make some good money.

yes really a lot of ways to get bitcoin. even better results of the signature campaign. but to get it you must have a good strategy and knowledge, to be able to get greater results. This really worth for all, because it is quite easy to get it.

FabioDelcatto

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 09:02:26 AM

People that is using Bitcoin is of course worth to them and that is because the must used main reason why they are using Bitcoin is that they want to earn money with it.
And of course there are also a lot of people that wants to try a new payment method so that is nice.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 09:06:59 AM

People that is using Bitcoin is of course worth to them and that is because the must used main reason why they are using Bitcoin is that they want to earn money with it.
And of course there are also a lot of people that wants to try a new payment method so that is nice.
It is precious to me, without bitcoins I cannot earn online, cannot gamble online. It has bring me a good understanding on how to earn online even I have a full time job, I just find lately that we can earn online with bitcoins since when I use it before it is really intended for gambling.
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 10:59:58 AM

It's worth a lot to me. I devote a lot of time personally into bitcoins, and a lot of funds into buying bitcoins.
Bitcoin is worth my time without question. I am happy with bitcoin it has helped me so much in life financially wise. The fact that you can use this as a investment is just brilliant.
So if I can continue to do what I always do with Bitcoin I will stay.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 12:23:08 PM

The bitcoin is worth it to me because the fact is that its a very nice currency that is gonna become one of the best in my eyes.
It has such a good future and that makes it very nice.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 12:44:02 PM

The bitcoin is worth it to me because the fact is that its a very nice currency that is gonna become one of the best in my eyes.
It has such a good future and that makes it very nice.

Truly its one of the best currency and the leader of digital currency. No other digital currency has given its users these much profit and hasn't survived long as bitcoin. So it is the trusted and worthiest.
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 01:19:35 PM

It worth to me cause i am using bitcoin as investment and it's one of my ways of income, so anyway it really necessary for me.

RobinHoodster

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 01:36:12 PM

We all have some amount of bitcoins in our wallets..
Do you really think bitcoin is a currency Worthing you more than a real currency...
I do because real currency price won't grow up or down as bitcoin...
So do you or not ??
And also have a discussion about its prices in future..!!
In my opinion the coin is not worth it anymore. because there are to manypeople who are just paying their
attention on the real gold that the coin would stay out of side. So buy things with just gold and leave the coin behind.
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 01:39:34 PM

Do you really think bitcoin is a currency Worthing you more than a real currency...
So do you or not ??
In my opinion the coin is not worth it anymore. because there are to manypeople who are just paying their
attention on the real gold that the coin would stay out of side. So buy things with just gold and leave the coin behind.

No mate you are wrong, bitcoin will be having more worth then gold in future, its just a matter of time and you will see the difference in future.
BitcoinBabbler

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 01:44:08 PM

Ufcourse bitcoin is worth a lot to me... Cuz it is rad and micropayments are rad. I mean every altcoins are rad, granted they grow like btc.
Icathia

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 02:03:29 PM

So do you or not ??
in my opinion the bitcoin is nothing worth because it can only be seen as a trading method. Why buying
things with bitcoins if there is real gold. And bitcoins his price is gold so i don't see it.
jamesl22

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 02:06:39 PM

So do you or not ??
in my opinion the bitcoin is nothing worth because it can only be seen as a trading method. Why buying
things with bitcoins if there is real gold. And bitcoins his price is gold so i don't see it.

If bitcoin is not worth to you then I think that you are at wrong place, and I don't understand why are you wasting your time here on this forum, try to invest your time in some productive things.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 02:12:45 PM

So do you or not ??

yes. for me bitcoin is more then a currency. it worth for me so much. I am earning my living with only bitcoin. and I believe 100% on bitcoin. bitcoin really changed my life. before bitcoin, I suffered so much to find a good job and good earning source. I've lost so much money in scam programs. but now I am happy because of bitcoin
nothing can I see else..
znickelbackz

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 03:55:47 PM

bitcoin worth to me, at least i have learned a lot from it since it happened to me and still learning. before that i mostly care about entertainment like games, movies, musics, books, manga,... and some naughty things.

bitcoin was worth it because bitcoin is worth very high. so it really is more decent than just spending your time on useless things. such as watching TV and playing games.

i know, that's why i have already done that. it feel like bitcoin has saved my life.
however, watching tv and playing games, and much more other things i have done are not useless, i'm proud doing them. but bitcoin worth more.
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 04:35:38 PM

i know, that's why i have already done that. it feel like bitcoin has saved my life.
however, watching tv and playing games, and much more other things i have done are not useless, i'm proud doing them. but bitcoin worth more.

Yeah and I would be thankful to bitcoin in my entire life as it came into my life when I was unemployed and was not having any source of income and bitcoin gave me source of income and it will be really worth to me forever.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 05:24:50 PM

worthy it or not we still be using it. how to use them can be seen proper or not, whether you're using bitcoin with worthy? I guess I really use them appropriately, because I made some purposes bitcoin help me, and it was really successful. this time I always rely on bitcoin, so worthy it or not, I'm still going to look for it, because it really makes my life changed

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 05:27:38 PM

worthy it or not we still be using it. how to use them can be seen proper or not, whether you're using bitcoin with worthy? I guess I really use them appropriately, because I made some purposes bitcoin help me, and it was really successful. this time I always rely on bitcoin, so worthy it or not, I'm still going to look for it, because it really makes my life changed

Its really worth to hold bitcoin in our wallet and it is helping us in earning extra money from it which can be worth more in future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: