Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:02:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin worth to you or not...  (Read 144796 times)
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 04:17:53 PM

Yes you are right man. we should continue collecting bitcoin it will give us more profit and it is need for our future even you can earn small amount of bitcoin daily but if you are continue collecting this i think 1 - 2 years its really worth.

Patience is a virtue as they say,so lets be patient and persistent in collecting this satoshis Wink We must also be motivated and smart in earning this as there are tools we can use to accelerate or collecting potential. We can earn in trading,selling stuffs and services etc.
For now, we have to look what bitcoin has done to all of the people who patiently wait just to make profit or income in it. So it is safe to say that bitcoin is so much worthy than other investments. Patience is always a virtue to those who wants to get successful in life.
the possibility everyone has his own opinion on an investment, you can not say that bitcoin is more worth compared with other investments, but I agreed to do something we need to be patience especially in a business or investment it need enormous patience.

Every investment deserves certain time to grow, you cannot expect huge returns in quick time, and same goes with bitcoin too, if you want to earn huge profits then you need to hold it for at least next 10 to 15 years.

Nah the time span that you just gave is too long the investment period should really be within probably 3 years maximum just knowing the stock i wonder if it will surpass $2000 ever and we really wont know until a few years ahead.

Time span is depend on how many amount of coins you are holding, if you're holding least like 2 btc, then 10-15 years is really the time for you to hold to really feel the profit you made. Holding 500btc is a different scenario because in this case, holding 1 year is already enough to give you lots of profit.
500 BTC is too much to ask, if I have that kind of amount I will not just hold it as I will invest it different investment sites in the community most particularly on the gambling sites, and maybe I will put some for the altcoins, could be easy money if that will happen.
I agree if you have that big fund you can manage to grow it in different ways to so that you can avoid one time failure.
YEah you can start your own business gambling site or advertising or any kind of business just to main tain the amount or to increase the amount of your bitcoin.. its a huge amount and its impossible to reach this amount if you are just an ordinary person..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
takingthis4

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 04:30:28 PM

For me personally Bitcoin has a LOT of worth if you really think about it. Money is going digital, everything is going to be digital in the future as well, as far as my predictions go.

holding on to it could be potentially the best choice, it is currently the biggest online currency we have, could also replace real money in the future, and then the price of btc would just skyrocket...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 05:21:26 PM

Yes the bitcoin is worth it for me without any doubts because it has a very good future a head with its nice worth.
I think its just a matter of time before we will get rewarded for this.
Bitcoin as a great future but the problem is bitcoin is unpredictable and year by year more adopters are come and new stores are accepting bitcoin..
Like here in my country tey are now adopting bitcoin but they are restricting it here..
If year by year the adopters are increasing and more people and more stores are going to accept bitcoin then the price of it is not unpredictable but with that we all know that the price will go rise more higher and will flourish.
It makes sense what you mention about the effect of growth that could have.
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 10:01:22 PM

For me personally Bitcoin has a LOT of worth if you really think about it. Money is going digital, everything is going to be digital in the future as well, as far as my predictions go.

holding on to it could be potentially the best choice, it is currently the biggest online currency we have, could also replace real money in the future, and then the price of btc would just skyrocket...

Well, the biggest online currency that we have is USD because that is circulating everywhere and it flows through every bank and every city has it. You really need to look into it when it comes to btc it is worth it but it isnt really the biggest online currency because of the regular money that we already have flowing though our cash flow.
turbofan

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 08:45:31 AM

for me btc worth 10,000$
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 12:15:12 PM

for me btc worth 10,000$

As of today bitcoins price is $645 and for me it is really worth it. And if that goes to $10,000.
Then that would be really worth it especially for those people who are holding a lot of it.
The more it is worth for me when the price will continue to increase, there is only one reason why we are here, it is only for the sole intention of profit. With bitcoins, we can have a good future if we only contribute to improve the society by spreading the information to the people to attract adopters.
Balmtand

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 01:05:00 PM

for me btc worth 10,000$

As of today bitcoins price is $645 and for me it is really worth it. And if that goes to $10,000.
Then that would be really worth it especially for those people who are holding a lot of it.
The more it is worth for me when the price will continue to increase, there is only one reason why we are here, it is only for the sole intention of profit. With bitcoins, we can have a good future if we only contribute to improve the society by spreading the information to the people to attract adopters.

We all want profit. For me, I do not trade but just hold. I do not have the ability to do the trading and make money.
purebitco

Activity: 337

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 01:14:51 PM

for me btc worth 10,000$
i think it might be worth that much bitcoins pretty soon to be honest, i hope that bitcoin price will go to even higher numbers

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 02:28:21 PM

for me btc worth 10,000$
i think it might be worth that much bitcoins pretty soon to be honest, i hope that bitcoin price will go to even higher numbers
As of now and this year i think that it will be impossible to happen because bitcoin is not too much popular to gain a lot of investor who will keep buying and resulting for the price to reach that so now we just need to promote bitcoin more to be more popular and attract bigtime investor so that we can reach that price or even higher next 2 or 4 years.
Cozynunu

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 02:55:26 PM

For me after the crash the bitcoin is not any worth to me because there are to many people who are not interested into it any more because the halving,
Affects the bitcoin to much and he dropped with the price in a couple of days with 100 dollar how can that happen never dropped that fasst.
tobito

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 02:56:31 PM

bitcoin obviously very worth for me, in fact I think it worth for everyone, because bitcoin as fiat required by everyone
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 03:13:32 PM

bitcoin obviously very worth for me, in fact I think it worth for everyone, because bitcoin as fiat required by everyone

Of course to all of us bitcoin is really worth with the convenience it gives by just simply giving us unique wallet addresses.
And fast transactions , low fees and instant payments.

Vires in Numeris
nururochac

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 04:08:04 PM

Well, the biggest online currency that we have is USD because that is circulating everywhere and it flows through every bank and every city has it. You really need to look into it when it comes to btc it is worth it but it isnt really the biggest online currency because of the regular money that we already have flowing though our cash flow.

I think what he's implying is the mass adoption to digital currency, USD is not a digital currency so eventhough you can use it online it still doesn't make sense because you need paper money for it.
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 04:20:49 PM

It worth to me and i think that it worth to almost every bitcoin users, cause bitcoin giving to us a chanse to make big money and also making us independent from banking system.

MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 04:28:41 PM

It worth to me and i think that it worth to almost every bitcoin users, cause bitcoin giving to us a chanse to make big money and also making us independent from banking system.
Bitcoin definitely gives users the potential to make a lot of money from their investment going up considerably in value, and it does free its users from their funds having to be handled by the fiat system (or at least whatever money is put into Bitcoin is freed from the fiat systems), but there are its own downfalls as well. Some of the scams, fraud, lack of investment into other businesses, loan scams, all those wonderful things make this a massive challenge for a lot of people.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 02:43:40 AM

Bitcoin definitely gives users the potential to make a lot of money from their investment going up considerably in value, and it does free its users from their funds having to be handled by the fiat system (or at least whatever money is put into Bitcoin is freed from the fiat systems), but there are its own downfalls as well. Some of the scams, fraud, lack of investment into other businesses, loan scams, all those wonderful things make this a massive challenge for a lot of people.
You cannot avoid that, it is very risky in the bitcoin community but the real opportunity to get rich easily is here, I have seen a lot of people going into investment and they were scam sometimes but does not make them stop because being an investor you need to take the risk and losing is part of your journey.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 03:27:29 AM

For me Its indeed the bitcoin is really worth it because it has such a good future and its also that the bitcoin is very fast with growing users and also stores that are stepping in everyday. I think the bitcoin is worth it for everybody because it has such a good potential.
Enotche

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 06:39:45 AM

Certainly Bitcoin is good for me and for everyone in general. Bitcoin gives freedom, allows you to earn some money. In contrast to the central banks in order to buy Bitcoin, do not need no bureaucracy, paper fuss, and similar things uncomfortable. Also, in contrast to the same banks, abrupt fluctuations give much more profit than if you invest money in the bank.
rhed718

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 07:09:01 AM

I think People that using Bitcoin is worth to them of course because that is the currency when they can make some profit with it and that is nice. But you have also to know that it will takes a long time when it will reach a high value.
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 02:42:28 PM

I think People that using Bitcoin is worth to them of course because that is the currency when they can make some profit with it and that is nice. But you have also to know that it will takes a long time when it will reach a high value.
Yeah it is going to be a long time if you are really looking to get much money with the Bitcoin because the value is not nearly as high as most people want it to be.
But it still is worth me and my time, if I am going to wait years for the price to be high that I still do not know.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: