Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:12:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin worth to you or not...  (Read 144796 times)
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 03:14:24 PM

of course it is worth for me a lot, i think bitcoins is one of the most worth things for me because i use it really often and im often here on this forum as i like reading about bitcoins

For sure all of us will say that bitcoin is very worth to us. Especially when it is giving us good opportunities at all.
Because no one is going to make effort into something if it is not worth it.
That's why bitcoin is really worth.

Bitcoin is worth to all of us if it is not worth to use than why should be there a reason that we must have Bitcoins, the most important is that you have wait for a price increase.
The main reason that people have Bitcoin is that they want to earn some money with it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nururochac

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 03:33:29 PM

I don't know if someone already posted it but :

Wow this is really accurate on our economic system, and most of us already experiencing it. I wonder why most people still don't notice what's happening.
It is accurate actually,for now.
But we cannot predict what is going to happen in future,however i think that we may get  2 shopping
carts there in let's say 2020 hehe Cheesy
I think if the paper money has some sort of limited supply too then it will also deflate like bitcoin, Bitcoin has limited supply that's why the predicted future of it will be the bitcoin get's deflation value while money don't have limited supply and banks can make and make money as long as they want it.
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 04:52:33 PM

Wow this is really accurate on our economic system, and most of us already experiencing it. I wonder why most people still don't notice what's happening.
It is accurate actually,for now.
But we cannot predict what is going to happen in future,however i think that we may get  2 shopping
carts there in let's say 2020 hehe Cheesy
I think if the paper money has some sort of limited supply too then it will also deflate like bitcoin, Bitcoin has limited supply that's why the predicted future of it will be the bitcoin get's deflation value while money don't have limited supply and banks can make and make money as long as they want it.

Just look at those image and you know that bitcoin is growing and growing. With the price going up even better then all other currencies in 2015, it's clear that bitcoin is beating many currencies including the dollar and euro.
newcoins1978

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 08:02:28 PM

Bitcoin is worth it to me because it always allowed me to make some money in the past.
I do not see any reason why I should quit with Bitcoin right now.
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 08:51:25 PM

We all have some amount of bitcoins in our wallets..
Do you really think bitcoin is a currency Worthing you more than a real currency...
I do because real currency price won't grow up or down as bitcoin...
So do you or not ??
And also have a discussion about its prices in future..!!
If bitcoin is used for real currency it is not worthing because there are not many people or stores who accept bitcoin as payment method and if bitcoin is used for trading it is worth because we can trade with using arbitase method between markets.
no no no ,it is not like this
We cannot think that btc is worth more than a regular currency,because we compare the value of BITCOIN to fiat,not FIAT to bitcoin right?
So dont write anything like that here alright?
Yes, unfortunately many people here are making such mistake when they expect bitcoin becomes a currency.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
nururochac

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 10:34:25 AM

We all have some amount of bitcoins in our wallets..
Do you really think bitcoin is a currency Worthing you more than a real currency...
I do because real currency price won't grow up or down as bitcoin...
So do you or not ??
And also have a discussion about its prices in future..!!
If bitcoin is used for real currency it is not worthing because there are not many people or stores who accept bitcoin as payment method and if bitcoin is used for trading it is worth because we can trade with using arbitase method between markets.
no no no ,it is not like this
We cannot think that btc is worth more than a regular currency,because we compare the value of BITCOIN to fiat,not FIAT to bitcoin right?
So dont write anything like that here alright?
Yes, unfortunately many people here are making such mistake when they expect bitcoin becomes a currency.
You guys are not talking for the possible future of bitcoin but only on what you see for now. Aren't you guys aware that more and more merchants are accepting bitcoin as their new way of payment.
Colt22

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 11:08:05 AM

For me bitcoin is a currency , I have believe on it and that is why it is in my wallet and I am putting my money into bitcoin, otherwise I will have have any of bitcoin if i do not believe on it.
trickshot22

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 12:27:50 PM

thats pretty much true, while governments are making their money out of people wallets bitcoin allows people to benefit a lot in the future thankfully, i hope it will exist forever
yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 02:03:10 PM

Ahah!
Not so sure about the first one but clearly the second one is true ^^
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1019

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 02:07:45 PM

As of now Bitcoin is very useful the way It gives additional convenience to us ex. Buying online,paying bills,purchasing game cards etc. By the use of Bitcoin. Time comes that this coin have the potential to last longer and in future it would be an ordinary currency that everyone would use on everyday living.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 02:14:27 PM

As of now Bitcoin is very useful the way It gives additional convenience to us ex. Buying online,paying bills,purchasing game cards etc. By the use of Bitcoin. Time comes that this coin have the potential to last longer and in future it would be an ordinary currency that everyone would use on everyday living.
That is the main reason why majority is adopting to bitcoins because they can transact online with very fast, safe, and cheap cost. In addition, it is only a form of investment which could give us fortune in the future.
anthonydar

Activity: 203

★CryptoGamesFX.com★

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2016, 05:48:14 PM

That is the main reason why majority is adopting to bitcoins because they can transact online with very fast, safe, and cheap cost. In addition, it is only a form of investment which could give us fortune in the future.

I think more and more people will use bitcoin due to its advantage to the conventional currency in the future.

newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 06:32:35 PM

I think more and more people will use bitcoin due to its advantage to the conventional currency in the future.

The amount of people is increasing although there are no hard statistics i could find. Thing is that we now don't need the people but companies and perhaps even governements.
If bitcoin is worth to them, then it will grow much faster.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 06:39:08 PM

The amount of people is increasing although there are no hard statistics i could find. Thing is that we now don't need the people but companies and perhaps even governements.
Honestly they are just afraid thats why the grow of bitcoin is not faster we are gradually growing not so fast.. unlike other countries like brazil 150 stores are accepting bitcoin as payment such as coffee just like star bucks..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
AioFox

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 07:37:20 PM

Honestly they are just afraid thats why the grow of bitcoin is not faster we are gradually growing not so fast.. unlike other countries like brazil 150 stores are accepting bitcoin as payment such as coffee just like star bucks..

A derivative of Bitcoin with a more restrained approach to validating transactions could well achieve a more central and universal role in world finance. I really respect how Bitcoin has change my life and way of making online transactions. It has become quite diversive so it's really worth to earn it for me
Vikingr

Activity: 798

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 07:38:46 PM

I agree wit you,people will use that currency because of it attractive features and there are more opportunities with bitcoin to earn bigger amount online so that is also a reason that people are adopting this currency with a fastest speed.
coin_gambler

Activity: 462

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 07:55:22 PM

I agree wit you,people will use that currency because of it attractive features and there are more opportunities with bitcoin to earn bigger amount online so that is also a reason that people are adopting this currency with a fastest speed.
i think bitcoin has the most attractive features of all the currencies that are out there right now, i hope that because of that bitcoin will be worth a lot in the near future

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 09:17:08 PM

i think bitcoin has the most attractive features of all the currencies that are out there right now, i hope that because of that bitcoin will be worth a lot in the near future

Bitcoin has so many options to use it, that makes it a ingenious project. For me it is the thing I am glad to be a part from.
That's why it is worth so much for me.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 09:34:42 PM

yeah because of its ease of use and bitcoin transaction was chosen as a good payment for shopping and so forth
there are many people using bitcoin and adopt it. I think this is a new era for a method of payment. how about investment?
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 10:47:03 PM

this is a great thing,which also attracts many people to it.
You can use bitcoin in many ways,you can almost instantly invest,but also you can send them to your friend which lives like 2000 miles away from you,and he will get it almost instantly.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: