Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 05:04:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin worth to you or not...  (Read 144796 times)
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 12:11:52 AM

As of now Bitcoin is very useful the way It gives additional convenience to us ex. Buying online,paying bills,purchasing game cards etc. By the use of Bitcoin. Time comes that this coin have the potential to last longer and in future it would be an ordinary currency that everyone would use on everyday living.
That is the main reason why majority is adopting to bitcoins because they can transact online with very fast, safe, and cheap cost. In addition, it is only a form of investment which could give us fortune in the future.

I think more and more people will use bitcoin due to its advantage to the conventional currency in the future.

I agree wit you,people will use that currency because of it attractive features and there are more opportunities with bitcoin to earn bigger amount online so that is also a reason that people are adopting this currency with a fastest speed.
i think bitcoin has the most attractive features of all the currencies that are out there right now, i hope that because of that bitcoin will be worth a lot in the near future
this is a great thing,which also attracts many people to it.
You can use bitcoin in many ways,you can almost instantly invest,but also you can send them to your friend which lives like 2000 miles away from you,and he will get it almost instantly.
Well one thing is sure with bitcoin online transactions, bitcoin is the best as works all day and usually even taking sometime to gets to the confirmations at the moment, something that make the transactions safer.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 677

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 12:16:07 AM

As of now Bitcoin is very useful the way It gives additional convenience to us ex. Buying online,paying bills,purchasing game cards etc. By the use of Bitcoin. Time comes that this coin have the potential to last longer and in future it would be an ordinary currency that everyone would use on everyday living.
That is the main reason why majority is adopting to bitcoins because they can transact online with very fast, safe, and cheap cost. In addition, it is only a form of investment which could give us fortune in the future.

I think more and more people will use bitcoin due to its advantage to the conventional currency in the future.

I agree wit you,people will use that currency because of it attractive features and there are more opportunities with bitcoin to earn bigger amount online so that is also a reason that people are adopting this currency with a fastest speed.
i think bitcoin has the most attractive features of all the currencies that are out there right now, i hope that because of that bitcoin will be worth a lot in the near future
this is a great thing,which also attracts many people to it.
You can use bitcoin in many ways,you can almost instantly invest,but also you can send them to your friend which lives like 2000 miles away from you,and he will get it almost instantly.
Well one thing is sure with bitcoin online transactions, bitcoin is the best as works all day and usually even taking sometime to gets to the confirmations at the moment, something that make the transactions safer.

Yes that is really sure thing about online transactions with bitcoin, we are safe to it. And even sometimes there is a delay.
I don't mind even it happens, because all my transactions with bitcoin went smooth and fast.
So it is really worth it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Posum578

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 12:57:15 AM

Yes it will always worth for me
Cause in bitcoin we dont need to store any private info not like using bank or another online pament, also when i send fund to someone in another country, it takes only small fee imagine if send it using wire transfer
LOL i cant imagine that
boyptc

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 01:02:15 AM

Cause in bitcoin we dont need to store any private info not like using bank or another online pament, also when i send fund to someone in another country, it takes only small fee imagine if send it using wire transfer
LOL i cant imagine that

Well for sure all of us will say that bitcoin really worth for us and I don't know if someone is going to say here in forum that bitcoin is not worth at all as they are already in the bitcoin forum and going to waste their time just to say that here.
That's the good thing about bitcoin is the security.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
CrimBit

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 02:14:36 AM

LOL i cant imagine that

Well for sure all of us will say that bitcoin really worth for us and I don't know if someone is going to say here in forum that bitcoin is not worth at all as they are already in the bitcoin forum and going to waste their time just to say that here.
That's the good thing about bitcoin is the security.

maybe he just want to troll and make people doubt with bitcoin then panic sell and he can buying bitcoin at lowest price Roll Eyes

this is how pumper work
groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 02:35:19 AM

Investing in real fiat money i don't see any benefit on them.
But investing in bitcoin there are many chances that you can double your money (for a long time)

Thats right, fiat currency if it stays on your wallet or placed on a bank offers no or very minimal interest rate. While bitcoin even by just staying on your wallet can increase in value. Since 2009 we can actually see how history pictured out the movement in bitcoins price trend. Its like a rocket going to the heavens. That growth value that bitcoin has is absent to fiat currency.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 03:28:18 AM

It's worth a lot to me. I devote a lot of time personally into bitcoins, and a lot of funds into buying bitcoins.

Yes its the right time to by bitcoins. Let us not wait for the next increase and be left behind by our contemporaries. Its the time to buy more stocks and wait for the next breakout of bitcoins. Just like you sir I am doing bitcoin activities everyday. I am like a addict to bitcoin. I cannot but do bitcoin activities daily and watch my wallet as my earning grows daily.
anthonydar

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

★CryptoGamesFX.com★

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2016, 07:12:30 AM

It's worth a lot to me. I devote a lot of time personally into bitcoins, and a lot of funds into buying bitcoins.

Yes its the right time to by bitcoins. Let us not wait for the next increase and be left behind by our contemporaries. Its the time to buy more stocks and wait for the next breakout of bitcoins. Just like you sir I am doing bitcoin activities everyday. I am like a addict to bitcoin. I cannot but do bitcoin activities daily and watch my wallet as my earning grows daily.

The bitcoin price could rise to $1000 after 5 months consolidation. So it is good time to buy some now.

Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 07:23:40 AM

The bitcoin price could rise to $1000 after 5 months consolidation. So it is good time to buy some now.
Being optimistic is very good especially when it comes to investment, yeah I believe we can achieve that rate because I believe within this year that $1,000 dollars will be seen.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1156

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 11:44:23 AM

I agree with you, bitcoin is a currency which is much interesting currency for the people and we are seeing everywhere a lot of new and innovative services has been introduced with the payment of bitcoin within a shortest time period, which is the sign of bitcoin's success.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 11:51:26 AM

for me bitcoin is a new thing and I am enthusiastic about bitcoin. some things make me think that I should use bitcoin every day. the ease and speed of transactions into excellence. it was incredible .
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 03:15:38 PM

Yes, it has great advantages and because of these advantages everyone is readily adopting it when they hear about it and learn about it, I also adopted this currency because with that I can transact my money with paying lowest fees of transaction.
bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 03:27:37 PM

Bitcoin is definitely worth it to me mainly because i can use it for so many different things and it gives me some fun in my off time that im not working or anything. I do love that it changes but i also hate when i have none and it blows up.
nururochac

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 03:39:20 PM

Yes, it has great advantages and because of these advantages everyone is readily adopting it when they hear about it and learn about it, I also adopted this currency because with that I can transact my money with paying lowest fees of transaction.
Too bad there's still huge number of people that don't know bitcoin. We just need one international news about bitcoin related and we can expect to see the big pump that will happen on this coin.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 06:04:54 PM

The value of paper money only depreciates. We can see that when the prices of the stuffs rise up. It is because the paper money is made out of thin air and there is no gold backed system in today's banking institutions. Bitcoins are very valuable because it is in limited amount and it is a great investment  now a days.
Bitcoins are equated with real asset and can change the way our financial works are done. I can't really tell the price of bitcoins if it is widely used it may have stable value.
michnelli6

Activity: 365

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 08:27:38 PM

But there are a number of countries where bitcoin is still unknown, and there those people who know bitcoin can not use it for their usages of regular life needs and they only convert them to fiat to use it for their needs etc.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1101

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 08:31:40 PM

But there are a number of countries where bitcoin is still unknown, and there those people who know bitcoin can not use it for their usages of regular life needs and they only convert them to fiat to use it for their needs etc.

Same is the scenario in my country, no one is aware about bitcoin so its not possible to find a shop where we can spend it directly, converting to fiat and spend is the only option left.
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 09:56:37 PM

Bitcoin is definitely worth it to me mainly because i can use it for so many different things and it gives me some fun in my off time that im not working or anything. I do love that it changes but i also hate when i have none and it blows up.

I can agree with you because my favorite bitcoin's benefit is that i can use it in two ways : as currency and also as investment but bitcoin is worth to me too.

Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 11:21:45 PM

Bitcoin has so many options to use it, that makes it a ingenious project. For me it is the thing I am glad to be a part from.
That's why it is worth so much for me.
yeah bitcoin can be used for various purposes and the alternative even more people using bitcoin as a job regardless of the currency and investment? is it a wonderful thing right? do not be surprised if the people who work in bitcoin very loving bitcoin. bitcoin is more than just a currency, bitcoin is very worth for everyone
boyptc

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 11:40:41 PM

I can agree with you because my favorite bitcoin's benefit is that i can use it in two ways : as currency and also as investment but bitcoin is worth to me too.

That is why bitcoin really worth it for all of us because we can use bitcoin for many ways and that are some of the features that we can enjoy about bitcoin, those are only few the currency and the investment. And don't forget the use of it that you can send it to someone immediately as long as he holds his own bitcoin address.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: