Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:41:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin worth to you or not...  (Read 144796 times)
takingthis4

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 01:19:20 PM

Bitcoin is really worth to me, it's like my main money for now. Because i can earn money and earn a living with bitcoin and i don't have jobs in real life, so bitcoin is really worth to me.

Yeah for me either bitcoin is really worth it at all as I am using it as a currency at all because I am using it for paying my bills that are I am enjoying monthly. Good thing here in my country I can use bitcoin for buying some goods and services and that is making bitcoin more worth at all. And if the price is going to increase then that is really worth it.
The thing is we only find it worth to us when we get the benefits in using bitcoin, we know that the price is not only moving in one direction, it also falls back and pump, so it should be on individuals decision on what method he should do to be profitable by investing in bitcoin.

Correct we only see bitcoins  profits thats why we said its useful for us there are also things which are also makes it important  like easy money transfers and you could  shop online  using it, there are lots to consider why bitcoin is worth it not only to the profits  it gave but also to its  uses and benefits.
It was the easy transfer of funds which is the amazing benefits of using bitcoin, it is worthy for all the adopters regardless of our purpose in using it and if you are an investor it is worthy to you because you will get the best benefits of your investment once we see a good price in the future.
yeah, bitcoins are really easy to use and i have never had any trouble with it to be honest, it is just the best currency ever in my opinion

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 01:00:47 PM

We all have some amount of bitcoins in our wallets..
Do you really think bitcoin is a currency Worthing you more than a real currency...
I do because real currency price won't grow up or down as bitcoin...
So do you or not ??
And also have a discussion about its prices in future..!!

Bitcoin worth to me, maybe I become at one point that will not have any bitcoin but bitcoin still worth to me because is an interesting coin and in the world currencies, the value in dollar has it own place but also as the technology implemented that changed the world a bit.
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 01:02:56 PM

Do you really think bitcoin is a currency Worthing you more than a real currency...
So do you or not ??

Bitcoin worth to me, maybe I become at one point that will not have any bitcoin but bitcoin still worth to me because is an interesting coin and in the world currencies, the value in dollar has it own place but also as the technology implemented that changed the world a bit.

Yeah, I also feel this fella. Bitcoin is still very reasonable for me to use in some respects and also to my advantage also gives the bitcoin any time I need it. So bitcoin is a good digital currency used for all transactions we do and bitcoin already viable use for purposes of investment or savings
J Gambler

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 02:45:18 PM

Bitcoins is really worth to me, a lot of time was wasted on learning and getting experience about bitcoin, and now im very happy that im bitcoins user.
yeah bitcoin for us is really worth to use because we can trust our money with bitcoin , and bitcoin can help us to grow our money depending on how we are going to do for me i am going to trade my money into bitcoin so that i can use bitcoin as a currency to start investing.

Y U MAD AT ME
groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 02:49:55 PM

So do you or not ??

Yeah, I also feel this fella. Bitcoin is still very reasonable for me to use in some respects and also to my advantage also gives the bitcoin any time I need it. So bitcoin is a good digital currency used for all transactions we do and bitcoin already viable use for purposes of investment or savings

We all would not be here if bitcoin was not important to us.  It gives us advantage of earning without doing any formal jobs.  It is indeed thr best digital currency as we all gathering profit from it.  Without it I do not know where would I be or what work I am doing right now just to earn money.
ttargett

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 04:57:50 PM

Bitcoins is really worth to me, a lot of time was wasted on learning and getting experience about bitcoin, and now im very happy that im bitcoins user.
yeah bitcoin for us is really worth to use because we can trust our money with bitcoin , and bitcoin can help us to grow our money depending on how we are going to do for me i am going to trade my money into bitcoin so that i can use bitcoin as a currency to start investing.
thats true, bitcoin is one of the most trustworthy investment options at the moment and in the future i think that it is going to grow only and make us big profit
abugseuf

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 07:38:50 PM

although i have never used bitcoin for cash in my life but still i can say that bitcoin is really worth to me, the earning from signature campaign and the other profit from saved bitcoin and that i invested in alts are really beneficial to me, it really give me financial support and i am satisfied with its income.
znickelbackz

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 02:49:31 PM

I'm spending my youth to earn bitcoin with just a little income hopefully those little amount will become big in the future. Maybe that future will come when I grow old so I'm wasting all of my youth. Does it worth?
groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 06:38:01 PM

I'm spending my youth to earn bitcoin with just a little income hopefully those little amount will become big in the future. Maybe that future will come when I grow old so I'm wasting all of my youth. Does it worth?

Of course those little things when put together will become big.  So what do you really think about?  Anything if you work hard for it and benefit from it was all worthwhile.  But if you just spend all your youth to earn bitcoin without enjoying and having a good time is like you are already dead.  But to look on the brighter side and if you are able to make it to golden age then it will be worth it to buy for your medicine and hospital bills.
0day

Activity: 742

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 09:55:42 PM

So do you or not ??

with bitcoin we cannot face a time when we do not have any bitcoin(money) there are a lot of opportunities online available with which we can earn better amount of bitcoin. (that is the reason why we love bitcoin and it worth to us, providing better financial life to every person.

Hire me for your campaign management
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 10:00:55 AM

So do you or not ??

Maybe the bitcoin is very worth it now for me because this is the way i've earn money for my family. So i do earn all my income in bitcoin for the future because bitcoin have potential to increase in near future. Bitcoin is the best now to earn before the price increase be sure you have a bitcoin in your wallet.

goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 10:48:54 AM

So do you or not ??

Maybe the bitcoin is very worth it now for me because this is the way i've earn money for my family. So i do earn all my income in bitcoin for the future because bitcoin have potential to increase in near future. Bitcoin is the best now to earn before the price increase be sure you have a bitcoin in your wallet.
That is actually good to hear from you, I appreciate you that you are thanking bitcoin for the benefits you were able to get. Working online and earning bitcoin is already a big privilege because the amount you are earning is bound to appreciate its value in the future, take note of the price now as we are back again to $600.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 11:22:39 AM

So do you or not ??

That is actually good to hear from you, I appreciate you that you are thanking bitcoin for the benefits you were able to get. Working online and earning bitcoin is already a big privilege because the amount you are earning is bound to appreciate its value in the future, take note of the price now as we are back again to $600.
I just saw the altcoins market too red and i didnt undersntand the reason, now i got bitcoin is back to the support price of 600 and should grow over the next months if nothing bad happens once again to bitcoin community. Bitcoin is allowing me to realize projects wont be coming true without bitcoin for sure. Soo its like bitcoin were a genius and my wishes are getting real one by one.
znickelbackz

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 02:19:41 PM

Of course those little things when put together will become big.  So what do you really think about?  Anything if you work hard for it and benefit from it was all worthwhile.  But if you just spend all your youth to earn bitcoin without enjoying and having a good time is like you are already dead.  But to look on the brighter side and if you are able to make it to golden age then it will be worth it to buy for your medicine and hospital bills.

I'm spending all of my youth to earn bitcoin just for buying medicine and hospital bills when I'm old, that still worths it? It a dead life so why don't I commit suicide right now?
michelle1845

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 02:56:58 PM

At least for me it is worth, and i think that it is also worth to almost every btc users, because btc is giving us a chance to make money and also making us more independent from the banking system.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 03:01:22 PM

Bitcoin for me is definitely worth it. Because as a student it gives me a chance to earn money while studying. I can help my parents even just for a little thing. I can handle my allowance without asking it to give me. It even allows me to buy the things i want to bought. As there are many ways or opportunities to earn in bitcoin.
Nowl1935

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 04:58:57 PM

to me btc is a real currency and has worth to me. And hopefully to everyonoe else soon too.

Definately yes, btc is worth it for me, because lots of benefits i had been used. Btc is really and it is a crypto currency for a people. Many of us get in rich by helpef of bitcoin, and i want to be one of them.  So i believe that bitcoin brings a good opportunity to us. It depends on us if we grab it or let it go in our life.
dandroid

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 01:21:43 AM

Right now certainly it is one of the safest investments in the cryptocurrency market, I believe that it can give you some good profits in the long-term run, but I am not so sure if the price will rise very soon or not.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 02:28:17 AM

Well thats good for you bitcoin can help our lives in the short period of time where we can earn bitcoin everyweek so that we can help our selves on week expenses if we are wasting our time in bitcoin make sure that we are earning so that we can spend it on every week i am also a bitocin user and i am happy with bitcoin
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 677

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 04:23:21 AM

Well thats good for you bitcoin can help our lives in the short period of time where we can earn bitcoin everyweek so that we can help our selves on week expenses if we are wasting our time in bitcoin make sure that we are earning so that we can spend it on every week i am also a bitocin user and i am happy with bitcoin

It also happened to me, I have wasted a lot of time before I knew bitcoin and still I spent a lot of time just to learn everything about bitcoin. But as of
now, I would say that all my efforts and time are really worth it with bitcoin. Because it is providing me good service at all. And this is the only thing that I have with bitcoin by using it with instant transfer.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: