Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:15:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think bitcoins will disapear or become unused?  (Read 26751 times)
pinkslink

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 03:58:35 AM

Well said... Internet is becoming as Oxygen. No life without internet in many part of the world. If any problem in internet, then  the balance of world economy and people's life will be heavily affected as of today itself.

i assume your part of the american 60% that dont own a passport...............

while your statement could have been worded better, like many parts of the world
where there is life there is internet, that i would agree
but to say no life without internet is a very naive comment
have you actually travelled the world ?
many countries i have been there is no internet, or even when they do have it is limited to cities
with life THRIVING in rural communities with no internet
many places i have traveled have no even had electric, unless from generators or sun or wind
dont get me wrong the network is forever expanding, and will eventually reach the entire globe very soon
but today is not that day, and even then there will still be people in places that will not get connected for a long time even if they do have access.

Take a trip to North Sentinel Island, and show them how good an iphone is.
MyBTT

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 05:33:35 AM

Maybe in the very distant future Bitcoin may stop getting used. But not anytime soon. Bitcoin is just starting up really.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 06:51:53 AM

Maybe in the very distant future Bitcoin may stop getting used. But not anytime soon. Bitcoin is just starting up really.
yeah it's possible, but do not think of it first, we have just begun, bitcoin was aged corn, bitcoin is still a long lifespan
we can still use it for more 100 decades
delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 07:49:43 AM

All depends people who using bitcoin, they want stop using it or continue using it in future. So i can't decide, bitcoin will not unused in future

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

madonnino

Activity: 322

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 07:51:36 AM

disappear i don't think, unused maybe, who can says that, we will see in the future but i'm a lot optimistic
arbitrage

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 11:07:42 AM

Bitcoin could be replaced with some other coin one or more coins or tokens that can trade in real life for different goods
 ..Bitcoin is good but cannot answer every question of economy l think.
We dont have only dollar in the world!
We could easily see rising of other coins as we adopt bitcoin..
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 02:49:21 PM

disappear i don't think, unused maybe, who can says that, we will see in the future but i'm a lot optimistic

I don't think that Bitcoin will become unused at least for the near future. A very big community are already using Bitcoin and invested huge amounts to make trades with this powerful crypto currency, so i think it will continue supporting it for the coming few years at least
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 02:56:14 PM

I don't think that Bitcoin will become unused at least for the near future. A very big community are already using Bitcoin and invested huge amounts to make trades with this powerful crypto currency, so i think it will continue supporting it for the coming few years at least

Yes, there is no point which will make bitcoin disappear or unused. The large user base and requirement of bitcoin payment system in modern era will ensure the growth of bitcoin for many centuries. Bitcoin is the future and it has very bright upcoming days. So, stay with bitcoin for a better future.
HeroCat

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 03:04:45 PM

Many people like to use Bitcoin, so Bitcoin will be in future. If you, for example, look at China BTC mining farms, you can understand how large is worldwide BTC market  Wink
nejibens

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 03:08:59 PM

I don't think that bitcoin will disappear or become unused because it's already growing up daily and having a very interested community supporting it
PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 03:11:38 PM

Yes, there is no point which will make bitcoin disappear or unused. The large user base and requirement of bitcoin payment system in modern era will ensure the growth of bitcoin for many centuries. Bitcoin is the future and it has very bright upcoming days. So, stay with bitcoin for a better future.

Yes bitcoin's popularity is growing day by day. Very soon bitcoin would be the major alternative investments for many institutional and hedge investors. So, bitcoin will never become disappeared or unused.
Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 01:04:39 PM

Yes bitcoin's popularity is growing day by day. Very soon bitcoin would be the major alternative investments for many institutional and hedge investors. So, bitcoin will never become disappeared or unused.

Popularity and usage doesn't mean anything, what if in the near future a security breach is found and turns out that bitcoins are not secure anymore? Do you think popularity would matter? Of course not, everyone would stop using bitcoins, of course that can happen with other currencies as well.

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
RoseMann

Activity: 270

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 09:45:45 PM

In the distant future, the bitcoin will become V2.0 or higher. It will evolve all the time. BitcoinQT ->BitconCore->BitcoinClassic->....

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 10:46:50 PM

In the distant future, the bitcoin will become V2.0 or higher. It will evolve all the time. BitcoinQT ->BitconCore->BitcoinClassic->....

Hopeful Quote.... This is how the bitcoin grows there may be a increase in the version with some additional features but there is no way to use those words bitcoin disappears, unused in the future or during a course of year or too

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 11:20:39 PM

Those two are definitely a strong possibility in the upcoming years either by lack of interest or because a new technology take its place. There's also many other dangers lurking in the shadows, for example it can be declared illegal by a couple of big countries (either in Europe or just the US it will have a major impact). I think this could also be a good catalyst for Bitcoin to try to evolve and reach a larger userbase. There's need to be more demand for it and right now common people just don't need it in their life. It's a solution for a problem that doesn't exists.
HashBTC

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2016, 11:25:05 PM

No chance whatsoever, banned possibly, disappear? No.

ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 12:09:34 AM

when the price of bitcoin it falls down it may be worth 1 BTC = 1 candy,
and many people will leave, and bitcoin disappeared, but it seems it is not possible
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 01:45:50 AM

I don't think bitcoins have a good futur. Not much people use them and there is no real use for these people. The problem is that the people that doesn't use it is the majority of the planet. And you, what do you think about this? Will bitcoins have a glorious future or a realy bad one?

Btc is still relativelly new  concept,i see many positives for future and  some problems what need to be solved

Now everything is chinise devs hands,onlythay  are openmided , enough independent to growth btc

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
delliaerd

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 04:19:41 AM

when the price of bitcoin it falls down it may be worth 1 BTC = 1 candy,
and many people will leave, and bitcoin disappeared, but it seems it is not possible

Maybe it will not occur in nowadays, many people who interesting with bitcoin and always increasingly each years. The cheapest price of bitcoin that ever i know is 1$ and candy can buy only some cent Wink

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 04:33:05 AM

There is too much to lose if bitcoin suddenly goes unused, i have to say its not possible this time. it may happen gradually if new technology will burst out to which people will see it better than bitcoin. But right now, i don't think this exist. And like they said. most of those that you have read about it going bad are just trolling, some have intentions give fear to the holders so they'd sell their btc.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: