Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:19:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin go back to bellow $400?  (Read 27203 times)
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 03:41:10 PM

Maybe after the halving it is possible for the price to go down again so maybe we will see it back at $400.
We just have to wait and see what is going to happen after the halving.
Yeah i think it will happen thats why the price right now still not increase more or decrease because they are still waiting for the price increase after block halving we will see the result of the price after block halving.. and i think after reaching that price i think the price will increase gradually because we ave low supply..
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 03:42:00 PM

I don't think Bitcoin will go under 400 $ anymore.Because this is price range which should be bottom after mining cost and profit ratio.So price will be above $ 400 mark after halving.What is my expected price in coming months after everything will be settled down is somewhere between 500-600 $ range with stability.I don't think we will see 1k $ mark soon.

Maybe "anymore" is not the right term but "low chances". Back when bitcoin price hits it's ATH after it's first halving I think most of people thinks that it will just go upwards but it didn't happen to the point that it landed back to $200 range. Imagine that big percentage. Bitcoin price is really unpredictable. Even at it's peak chances of going back to so much dipping point is possible.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 03:59:55 PM

Maybe after the halving it is possible for the price to go down again so maybe we will see it back at $400.
We just have to wait and see what is going to happen after the halving.

I think the price will go up as soon as there is a solution to end this useless drama about the block size. It will make the community calm down.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 04:02:05 PM

bitcoin prices had gone up to $ 700 more, and dropped to $ 650 more. I think bitcoin prices will stabilize at this price, I do not think that bitcoin prices will fall rapidly toward $ 400, because I'm pretty sure the price of bitcoin will grow even more
oblivi

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 04:13:39 PM

No way Jose. If you are waiting for sub 600 price, you better keep waiting sitting on a comfy sofa, otherwise you will get tired.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 04:40:08 PM

bitcoin prices had gone up to $ 700 more, and dropped to $ 650 more. I think bitcoin prices will stabilize at this price, I do not think that bitcoin prices will fall rapidly toward $ 400, because I'm pretty sure the price of bitcoin will grow even more

That is the correction of the last trend and that is what Im waiting for. To test whether when will the price will land after such big rally. But no worries it's just give us opportunity to buy again at smaller price prior to the price increase.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 04:59:09 PM

Anything could happen with bitcoin. So I can't make an exact predictions, upon various speculations put forth by different users I too believe the price won't go down of $600.
fravia

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 07:06:48 PM

so tell me what's your guess. Will bitcoin continue to hold its price and go pass $500 to hold or should we expect a crash going under $400 before the end of the year?

Actually after this huge price rise it is really hard to believe that bitcoin could  ever fall back again to under 400$ when price is 700$ now

But after halving, when many people will sell bitcoins,  it is actually possible to see how price will fall down to below 400 or even 350$

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 11:43:14 AM

so tell me what's your guess. Will bitcoin continue to hold its price and go pass $500 to hold or should we expect a crash going under $400 before the end of the year?

Actually after this huge price rise it is really hard to believe that bitcoin could  ever fall back again to under 400$ when price is 700$ now

But after halving, when many people will sell bitcoins,  it is actually possible to see how price will fall down to below 400 or even 350$

I hope that it doesnt go back to $400 but it is completely possible with the fact that the halving WILL most likely take down the price to lower standards, it also could take it to higher up places though instead of just killing it.

The btc price is not fully what's important because it will always fluctuate it's just how you play the price is what's important.
Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 11:59:01 AM

Actually after this huge price rise it is really hard to believe that bitcoin could  ever fall back again to under 400$ when price is 700$ now

But after halving, when many people will sell bitcoins,  it is actually possible to see how price will fall down to below 400 or even 350$
I agree, eventhough it is a negative impact whenever bitcoin will fall under $400 price it's really possible because we haven't reached halving event yet in which many people will sell when that time comes.
duts_bg

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 12:22:57 PM

I think the price  $ 560- $ 580, which strikes from yesterday to today is the last adjustment before the last wave of increase to $ 1000 - $ 1200.

SHIFT is a distributed P2P network that incentivizes decentralization for secure content publishing and storage.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 12:27:15 PM

I think the price  $ 560- $ 580, which strikes from yesterday to today is the last adjustment before the last wave of increase to $ 1000 - $ 1200.

it's definitely possible if we manage to not fall back far below the $600 price level again. otherwise the price will not recover any time soon. but i think we've seen the worst of the dump already. right now the focus should be up and up.
Cyaren

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 11:51:30 PM

it's definitely possible if we manage to not fall back far below the $600 price level again. otherwise the price will not recover any time soon. but i think we've seen the worst of the dump already. right now the focus should be up and up.

I agree the dump from $750-$550 was a really major drop but it is definitely finally recovering and is at around $630 right now and hopefully will just grow and grow from there on because of more things happening with btc.
Altcoinsupporter

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 03:59:19 AM

No this will not happen the bitcoin has a way too god future to even go lower than the 500 dollar in my eyes.
Its from now on only gonna go up if you are asking me.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 08:03:39 AM

I think it would stabilize that way if the use of bitcoins would be advertised more.
The more bitcoins is being known, the more the price of it would increase. Back in 2015 the price of bitcoin was down to $200 - $250 and as of now, when bitcoin will be introduced more properly to more new people, you could see that the price will go beyond $1000.
jamesl22

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 08:15:32 AM

No this will not happen the bitcoin has a way too god future to even go lower than the 500 dollar in my eyes.
Its from now on only gonna go up if you are asking me.

Price may drop to that level after the halving, but till halving we will not see that low price, now we will be seeing only higher price so I don't think there is anything to worry at a moment.
groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 08:48:54 AM

I don' think so.  I believe it will still go up.  And also, it is very difficult to speculate the price of the bitcoin because it is volatile.  I will buy more for investment because I believe that it will go up after the halving thing.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 01:02:20 AM

I don' think so.  I believe it will still go up.  And also, it is very difficult to speculate the price of the bitcoin because it is volatile.  I will buy more for investment because I believe that it will go up after the halving thing.

YES! The halving is going to take btc through the roof. The halving is definitely going to take the price up.

You have to look at statistics man and i dont think it will go below $400
lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 06:23:40 AM

Yeah that will not happened again after price down to around $500, i've think i could buy bitcoin at $450 but i was wrong i did'nt get buy to prefer next halving. i'm so regret when see the price rise.
dingmei1

Activity: 298

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 06:05:57 AM

I do not think that the current price fluctuations, but there will not be too big to fall, the next month should be up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: