Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:41:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Local Heads: bitcoin accepted here!  (Read 533 times)
Local Heads (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 10:53:46 PM

Local Heads is a  store located in junction city Oregon selling locally made handcrafted items such as tie dye, glass pipes, glass pendants, hatpins, patches, etc.

I wanted to announce here that we accept bitcoin for any item in our store. Adoption is coming.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Local Heads (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 01:21:25 AM

Does anyone have interest in buying glass pipes with bitcoin? Hand made in oregon. Will ship to the lower 48 us states.
HardcoreSuperstar

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 01:25:18 AM

You should provide a link to your website (if you have one)

enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 01:40:19 AM

Indeed! it would help your promotion even with just facebook fan page. You're almost there, be combatant when you advertise, insert your link.
People are too lazy to google your business so put your page to where we could see your products. You'll have higher chance of wining a customer when you make it easy for them to check your information and products. Contact information should help, that is the very basic thing to do when spammers spam Smiley

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Local Heads (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 04:09:29 PM

Thank you for the replies, I was basically making sure I wasn't talking in a total void before going forward. I will provide a link to my fb page soon, and work on links to a load of pictures.  Been a bit coined for 2 years, I started as a miner but hardly broke even. Found out quick I want to mine bitcoin via selling goods my friends and I make. Ok,  I'll get to work on that info.
Local Heads (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 04:47:27 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2015, 09:29:24 PM by Local Heads

https://www.facebook.com/localheads.junctioncity/

Here is the link to our stores Facebook page. I started uploading things with flickr, I'm not sure of the link yet, but it's in the stream "Local Heads" I'll edit with a direct link when I figure that part out. More pictures to be uploaded....

Thank you for being a bitcoiner.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: